Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | XMAS weather
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@natron you speak about it like it's a virtual reality projection xD
@natron you speak about it like it's a virtual reality projection xD
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I was on my laptop once and I looked out of the window not to see any cloud whatsoever, only beautiful, vibrant blue skies. So naturally, I said "oh yeah, volumetric clouds are turned off", and went on with my day.

The other time I was in the kitchen when I looked out of the window just to see a stray cat I had not seen before, in the same spot as our neighbour's cat, so I assumed he was just sporting a different skin for the day.
@gn0me I was on my laptop once and I looked out of the window not to see any cloud whatsoever, only beautiful, vibrant blue skies. So naturally, I said "oh yeah, volumetric clouds are turned off", and went on with my day.

The other time I was in the kitchen when I looked out of the window just to see a stray cat I had not seen before, in the same spot as our neighbour's cat, so I assumed he was just sporting a different skin for the day.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
<snort> We're shaping up for a white Christmas, all right: FOG. Looks like the inside of a cotton ball out there and at this time of year, it'll last all day. Driving home last night was ver-y in-ter-est-ting. [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Stupid inversion layers. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
<snort> We're shaping up for a white Christmas, all right: FOG. Looks like the inside of a cotton ball out there and at this time of year, it'll last all day. Driving home last night was ver-y in-ter-est-ting.

Stupid inversion layers.
riVr93C.png
there was actually snow?? for once in years.

once winter hit it became freezing cold and i think we're out of oil so DOUBLE BLANKETS IT IS
there was actually snow?? for once in years.

once winter hit it became freezing cold and i think we're out of oil so DOUBLE BLANKETS IT IS
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
It has rained here every day for the past month. The local river has broken its banks, the park is flooded, it's so foggy that it doesn't look like daylight at noon, and the temperature has been between 8-3c for weeks now. So basically, my perfect weather [emoji=imperial love size=1]
It has rained here every day for the past month. The local river has broken its banks, the park is flooded, it's so foggy that it doesn't look like daylight at noon, and the temperature has been between 8-3c for weeks now.

So basically, my perfect weather
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
[quote name="Starphire" date="2020-12-21 22:10:34" ] [quote name="8Spitfire8" date="2020-12-21 21:54:08" ] I'm hoping for a White Christmas. Just not on the roads. [/quote] @.8Spitfire8 you might be the only one of us with any hope of that! XD @.Sinjin haha, that's great, you and I are the same weather, but very different places! Oh, and slightly different temperatures, lol. @.HolyShipper @.MeadowMatriarch @.ItMeansHope @.handfulofbees Got any fun weather later this week? So far the thread has: a balmy warm as heck, two rains, and a hopeful continued snow. [/quote] @Starphire It's 36F & cloudy right now. For the 25th we're getting snow and a brutal 24F, thank goodness we'll be indoors for most of the day! Hot coco in my future :3
Starphire wrote on 2020-12-21 22:10:34:
8Spitfire8 wrote on 2020-12-21 21:54:08:
I'm hoping for a White Christmas. Just not on the roads.

@.8Spitfire8 you might be the only one of us with any hope of that! XD

@.Sinjin haha, that's great, you and I are the same weather, but very different places!
Oh, and slightly different temperatures, lol.

@.HolyShipper @.MeadowMatriarch @.ItMeansHope @.handfulofbees
Got any fun weather later this week? So far the thread has: a balmy warm as heck, two rains, and a hopeful continued snow.

@Starphire It's 36F & cloudy right now. For the 25th we're getting snow and a brutal 24F, thank goodness we'll be indoors for most of the day! Hot coco in my future :3

69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
Not posting where I am, but I live in Southern California. Southern California is a semi-arid mediterranean climate so doesn't get snow, fwiw. Usually winter is the rainy season, but there's been barely any rain this winter season though.

Current temperature today was:

63 F=17 C (Day)
47-55 F( it's 55 right now)=8-12 or so C. (Evening/Night)
Not posting where I am, but I live in Southern California. Southern California is a semi-arid mediterranean climate so doesn't get snow, fwiw. Usually winter is the rainy season, but there's been barely any rain this winter season though.

Current temperature today was:

63 F=17 C (Day)
47-55 F( it's 55 right now)=8-12 or so C. (Evening/Night)
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
@Sedai sounds like we live in similar climates!
Winter is also our rainy season although when a summer storm comes through it can drop 40mm (inch and a half) in a matter of minutes leaving the hillside strewn down the road... hasn't rained much this December though.. maybe 5mm? Pretty typical semi-arid climate I guess?
@Sedai sounds like we live in similar climates!
Winter is also our rainy season although when a summer storm comes through it can drop 40mm (inch and a half) in a matter of minutes leaving the hillside strewn down the road... hasn't rained much this December though.. maybe 5mm? Pretty typical semi-arid climate I guess?
qDkA25S.png
We just got two feet of snow last night. It's been consistently warm-ish for the past three months so... oof. Yeah. Our 4x4 truck was having issues leaving the driveway. It's kinda nice having a white Christmas though? Idk I would be less salty if corona didn't exist but here we are.

AB Canada for anyone curious.
We just got two feet of snow last night. It's been consistently warm-ish for the past three months so... oof. Yeah. Our 4x4 truck was having issues leaving the driveway. It's kinda nice having a white Christmas though? Idk I would be less salty if corona didn't exist but here we are.

AB Canada for anyone curious.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
It's been raining (no, it doesn't snow where live) these past few days so I'm not too hopeful for Christmas...
Although, it does say it will just be cloudy for Christmas on the weather forecast, and sunny the day after... why can't I just have a nice, warm Christmas? It's not going to snow in Summer anytime soon so can it at least be warm?
It's been raining (no, it doesn't snow where live) these past few days so I'm not too hopeful for Christmas...
Although, it does say it will just be cloudy for Christmas on the weather forecast, and sunny the day after... why can't I just have a nice, warm Christmas? It's not going to snow in Summer anytime soon so can it at least be warm?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9