Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you doing for halloween?
1 2 3 4
There's a livestream of a Q&A with the voices of characters on Nightmare Before Christmas that I'm gonna watch on Halloween. I'll probably end up getting into cosplay, maybe like a Halloween based cosplay (dig up old costumes or even buy a new one for the heck of it). Also, will of course go buy discounted candy after
There's a livestream of a Q&A with the voices of characters on Nightmare Before Christmas that I'm gonna watch on Halloween. I'll probably end up getting into cosplay, maybe like a Halloween based cosplay (dig up old costumes or even buy a new one for the heck of it). Also, will of course go buy discounted candy after
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I love Halloween and fall so much!
I still count as of ‘trick or treating‘ing age though this or next year will probably be my last
My best friend always comes over for Halloween so that’ll be fun, we like to carve pumpkins together before heading out
I’m being a cowboy so I’ll have a bandanna as a mask that works with my costume

I love Halloween and fall so much!
I still count as of ‘trick or treating‘ing age though this or next year will probably be my last
My best friend always comes over for Halloween so that’ll be fun, we like to carve pumpkins together before heading out
I’m being a cowboy so I’ll have a bandanna as a mask that works with my costume

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
n othing. probably binge on candy. idk ;=;
n othing. probably binge on candy. idk ;=;
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Nothing. We don't celebrate it.
Nothing. We don't celebrate it.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I'm thinking of going to the Descanso Gardens where all the lights are.

also if anyone knows where I can find some lolita dresses in my size hmu i'm going to be a catgirl
I'm thinking of going to the Descanso Gardens where all the lights are.

also if anyone knows where I can find some lolita dresses in my size hmu i'm going to be a catgirl
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I have a job at Party City so I'm probably going to be working. No one came by the house the last 2 years so there's no reason to buy candy to hand out.
I have a job at Party City so I'm probably going to be working. No one came by the house the last 2 years so there's no reason to buy candy to hand out.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I'm considering making a full body cosplay of one of my favorite Pokémon because humanoid Pokémon cosplays are for the weak (or for those who are not confident in their fursuit-making abilities)
I'm considering making a full body cosplay of one of my favorite Pokémon because humanoid Pokémon cosplays are for the weak (or for those who are not confident in their fursuit-making abilities)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
If Trick or treating goes a head I will be doing a Ender dragon from Minecraft costume if not well I might use one of my cosplays or fursuits with some Halloween costume parts added to it for Halloween day. but all October I will be listening to some Vocaloid/Utau Halloween songs, playing .flow and any other horror RPG Maker games I haven't played yet. but most of all the FR Trick-or-treat I did it last year, had fun and I am going to do it this year as well.
If Trick or treating goes a head I will be doing a Ender dragon from Minecraft costume if not well I might use one of my cosplays or fursuits with some Halloween costume parts added to it for Halloween day. but all October I will be listening to some Vocaloid/Utau Halloween songs, playing .flow and any other horror RPG Maker games I haven't played yet. but most of all the FR Trick-or-treat I did it last year, had fun and I am going to do it this year as well.
I'll be buying myself a few bags of my favorite candies and watching cheesy horror movies. I'll also probably dress up in my plague doctor costume and take a few short walks around the neighborhood so that getting the costume doesn't feel like a waste lol.
I'll be buying myself a few bags of my favorite candies and watching cheesy horror movies. I'll also probably dress up in my plague doctor costume and take a few short walks around the neighborhood so that getting the costume doesn't feel like a waste lol.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
@Gabbiani
EYO FELLOW FURRY!! THAT SOUNDS SO COOL DO YOU KNOW WHAT POKEMON?
@Gabbiani
EYO FELLOW FURRY!! THAT SOUNDS SO COOL DO YOU KNOW WHAT POKEMON?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
1 2 3 4