Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you doing for halloween?
1 2 3 4
i know this year it's gonna be a little difficult for many people to celebrate halloween like they usually do. i imagine some people are still gonna try to trick or treat but more socially distanced,,, still, there's a lot of other ways you can get in the spirit! what are you planning on doing, if you celebrate it?

for me, i'm a student so i technically still consider myself of trick or treating age,,, but i don't think i'm going to do much of it this year, just to stay safe. i do want to dress up, though! i just bought a bunch of materials for my sister and i to cosplay luz and amity from the owl house, and even if we never get to go out with them, i'm still super pumped.
i know this year it's gonna be a little difficult for many people to celebrate halloween like they usually do. i imagine some people are still gonna try to trick or treat but more socially distanced,,, still, there's a lot of other ways you can get in the spirit! what are you planning on doing, if you celebrate it?

for me, i'm a student so i technically still consider myself of trick or treating age,,, but i don't think i'm going to do much of it this year, just to stay safe. i do want to dress up, though! i just bought a bunch of materials for my sister and i to cosplay luz and amity from the owl house, and even if we never get to go out with them, i'm still super pumped.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
My tradition is to hit up stores the day after for half-price candy, but doubt I'm gonna even bother to get up early enough to snag any.
My tradition is to hit up stores the day after for half-price candy, but doubt I'm gonna even bother to get up early enough to snag any.
9iqeDz7.png
We are probably gonna do it about the same as normal where I am, but with the distancing and masks. We also normally have a Halloween parade but that got cancelled and i'm sad about it.

Me and a group of friends may or may not also be going as plague doctors and I feel like we're either gonna get hate for it or there's gonna be way way too many people as plague doctors anyways lol
We are probably gonna do it about the same as normal where I am, but with the distancing and masks. We also normally have a Halloween parade but that got cancelled and i'm sad about it.

Me and a group of friends may or may not also be going as plague doctors and I feel like we're either gonna get hate for it or there's gonna be way way too many people as plague doctors anyways lol
AH
idk if this really counts as "celebrating" but I'll be watching some awful horror movies w/ friends. haven't done anything like it in a while and we don't need to meet up in person, so it's a win/win.
idk if this really counts as "celebrating" but I'll be watching some awful horror movies w/ friends. haven't done anything like it in a while and we don't need to meet up in person, so it's a win/win.
Just going to be my friend's daughter, my girlfriend, my best friend, best friend's girlfriend and I having a little cookout around a fire, then watching Halloween themed or light scary movies.

Nothing particularly extravagant, but still something so my friend's daughter can have something in place of trick-or-treating.
Just going to be my friend's daughter, my girlfriend, my best friend, best friend's girlfriend and I having a little cookout around a fire, then watching Halloween themed or light scary movies.

Nothing particularly extravagant, but still something so my friend's daughter can have something in place of trick-or-treating.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I dunno...I haven't done anything big for Halloween in a very long time.

I don't like to go out to Halloween parties and of course none will probably be happening due to the virus, plus I am far, far too old to trick-or-treat and even then will probably just get the candy half off at the start of November, if I remember to.

Probably will do like I do every time Halloween comes around, which is the same thing I do every other day of the year. Halloween does fall on a Saturday this year so perhaps a spooky Halloween-themed DnD session might be in the cards...
I dunno...I haven't done anything big for Halloween in a very long time.

I don't like to go out to Halloween parties and of course none will probably be happening due to the virus, plus I am far, far too old to trick-or-treat and even then will probably just get the candy half off at the start of November, if I remember to.

Probably will do like I do every time Halloween comes around, which is the same thing I do every other day of the year. Halloween does fall on a Saturday this year so perhaps a spooky Halloween-themed DnD session might be in the cards...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Probably just gonna do a movie marathon with my roommate with lots of pizza and candy
Probably just gonna do a movie marathon with my roommate with lots of pizza and candy
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I’m not sure what’s going to happen this year. This is the first Halloween I’m living in a real neighborhood so I might get trick-or-treaters. The city I’m in doesn’t care much about covid but my neighborhood is mostly older grandparent types so not a ton of small kids. I’ll be buying a lot of candy anyway. My stomach hopes I get no trick-or-treaters but my waistline hopes I get a lot.

My usual costume is a plague doctor but not sure if that’s appropriate this year.
I’m not sure what’s going to happen this year. This is the first Halloween I’m living in a real neighborhood so I might get trick-or-treaters. The city I’m in doesn’t care much about covid but my neighborhood is mostly older grandparent types so not a ton of small kids. I’ll be buying a lot of candy anyway. My stomach hopes I get no trick-or-treaters but my waistline hopes I get a lot.

My usual costume is a plague doctor but not sure if that’s appropriate this year.
Since it will be my first night alone in my new apartment I will be watching scary horror movies all night, then proceed to sleep with all the lights on. :>
Since it will be my first night alone in my new apartment I will be watching scary horror movies all night, then proceed to sleep with all the lights on. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm going to watch a bunch of movies and Halloween episodes of TV shows.

There really isn't much else I can be doing, I don't see the point in dressing up in a costume if I can't really interact with people.

I'm going to watch a bunch of movies and Halloween episodes of TV shows.

There really isn't much else I can be doing, I don't see the point in dressing up in a costume if I can't really interact with people.

1 2 3 4