Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you doing for halloween?
1 2 3 4
i'm not sure as of now .. i had planned this year to co host a halloween pool party with my friend but obviously that isn't ideal with covid. i think i might just have some friends over and watch some scary movies, last year i passed out candy but not sure i really want to do that at all this year ... stay safe and have fun everyone!
i'm not sure as of now .. i had planned this year to co host a halloween pool party with my friend but obviously that isn't ideal with covid. i think i might just have some friends over and watch some scary movies, last year i passed out candy but not sure i really want to do that at all this year ... stay safe and have fun everyone!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
I usually watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans on Halloween. May or may not throw on a costume for pictures to show to my nephews (who are very sad that I can't see them) but I probably won't do anything other than that.
I usually watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans on Halloween. May or may not throw on a costume for pictures to show to my nephews (who are very sad that I can't see them) but I probably won't do anything other than that.
I will be working in the morning and afternoon. If I'm not too tired when I get home, maybe I'll do some spooky makeup in conjunction with my cosplay.
I will be working in the morning and afternoon. If I'm not too tired when I get home, maybe I'll do some spooky makeup in conjunction with my cosplay.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Get a bunch of candy and play a good horror game! Pacify is fun to play with friends, but there’s a lot of really good singleplayer ones.
Get a bunch of candy and play a good horror game! Pacify is fun to play with friends, but there’s a lot of really good singleplayer ones.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
im never going to give up dressing up bc its just fun, but with the state of the world rn, i dont thin trick or treating is the best idea. i was thinking of going as moominvalley(2019)'s snufkin bc hes a v good character that makes me mega happy. plus i think sewing his outfit would be good practice for me. honestly i would use my character costumes more often than just special occasions if i wasnt super embarrassed around the people i live with, haha
im never going to give up dressing up bc its just fun, but with the state of the world rn, i dont thin trick or treating is the best idea. i was thinking of going as moominvalley(2019)'s snufkin bc hes a v good character that makes me mega happy. plus i think sewing his outfit would be good practice for me. honestly i would use my character costumes more often than just special occasions if i wasnt super embarrassed around the people i live with, haha
i'm probably going to put on a cute outfit and watch horror movies! i don't have a costume in mind and i don't see the point in making one but i got some cute halloween hair clips and new makeup that i really want to play around with!

also, i might hang out with my girlfriend and watch movies with her too! i'm an adult and there's a pandemic so i can't trick-or-treat in good conscience but i will definitely be eating lots of candy too :-D
i'm probably going to put on a cute outfit and watch horror movies! i don't have a costume in mind and i don't see the point in making one but i got some cute halloween hair clips and new makeup that i really want to play around with!

also, i might hang out with my girlfriend and watch movies with her too! i'm an adult and there's a pandemic so i can't trick-or-treat in good conscience but i will definitely be eating lots of candy too :-D
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
My friend's having a... I wouldn't call it a party, because we're definitely social-distancing (and masks are required, of course), but I suppose a get-together. Halloween is their birthday so it's kind of a big deal for my friend group. It's also my favorite holiday, so I'd be excited no matter what; this year, I'm going to cosplay a Light Sprite. I'm working on the wings, currently.
My friend's having a... I wouldn't call it a party, because we're definitely social-distancing (and masks are required, of course), but I suppose a get-together. Halloween is their birthday so it's kind of a big deal for my friend group. It's also my favorite holiday, so I'd be excited no matter what; this year, I'm going to cosplay a Light Sprite. I'm working on the wings, currently.
I'm planning to dress up as a Boss fight and force people to summon me using items and rituals. I'm taking inspiration from Souls Games (Bloodborne, Dark Souls, etc.), Hollow Knight, and eldritch horror! Going to find some skeleton arms to make "wings" for myself. It'll be fun!

And just be feral, of corpse.
I'm planning to dress up as a Boss fight and force people to summon me using items and rituals. I'm taking inspiration from Souls Games (Bloodborne, Dark Souls, etc.), Hollow Knight, and eldritch horror! Going to find some skeleton arms to make "wings" for myself. It'll be fun!

And just be feral, of corpse.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I'm buying the newest Jack Box Party when it comes out in a couple of weeks and we're going to have a game party on Discord!
I'm buying the newest Jack Box Party when it comes out in a couple of weeks and we're going to have a game party on Discord!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I'm pretty much alone in my flat in the city, so likely not much... Might try and push to watch a spoopy movie with online friends or something. None of us really like horror for horror's sake, so probably something a bit tamer, seeing as the horror movie genre is full of jumpscare-laden crap

I'd like to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, but I don't know whether I should be watching that alone with my friends on Halloween or alone with my friends on Christmas Eve : D

Either way, I have a feeling the city's gonna get locked down again soon so (dabs) I doubt I'll be able to do much on Halloween even if I did have people to celebrate with
I'm pretty much alone in my flat in the city, so likely not much... Might try and push to watch a spoopy movie with online friends or something. None of us really like horror for horror's sake, so probably something a bit tamer, seeing as the horror movie genre is full of jumpscare-laden crap

I'd like to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, but I don't know whether I should be watching that alone with my friends on Halloween or alone with my friends on Christmas Eve : D

Either way, I have a feeling the city's gonna get locked down again soon so (dabs) I doubt I'll be able to do much on Halloween even if I did have people to celebrate with
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4