Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rollercoasters: love or hate 'em?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I LOVE em, but I have to take a break after going on one cause they make me feel nauseous.
I LOVE em, but I have to take a break after going on one cause they make me feel nauseous.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
LOOOOVE i love rollercoasters so much that stomach drop feeling is the best
LOOOOVE i love rollercoasters so much that stomach drop feeling is the best
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Depends on the roller coaster. The ones that dangle you like a puppet and go in loops are a no-go. However, I’m fine with smaller roller coasters.
Depends on the roller coaster. The ones that dangle you like a puppet and go in loops are a no-go. However, I’m fine with smaller roller coasters.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I loooove them! The faster and higher, the better! The biggest one I’ve ever been on reaches 325 feet, followed by a straight drop. And the fastest I’ve been on reached speeds of 75mph iirc. Bonus if it loops or goes upside down! It’s funny, I’m a very reserved person and am not much of a risk taker in real life, so I always surprise people when we go to amusement parks and the first thing I want to do is ride the biggest coaster there.

And it’s the closest thing we got to experiencing flight that isn’t super dangerous so that’s probably another reason I like em
I loooove them! The faster and higher, the better! The biggest one I’ve ever been on reaches 325 feet, followed by a straight drop. And the fastest I’ve been on reached speeds of 75mph iirc. Bonus if it loops or goes upside down! It’s funny, I’m a very reserved person and am not much of a risk taker in real life, so I always surprise people when we go to amusement parks and the first thing I want to do is ride the biggest coaster there.

And it’s the closest thing we got to experiencing flight that isn’t super dangerous so that’s probably another reason I like em
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I love rollercoasters. At the beginning I hated them and my first rollercoaster ride was literally hell. I only could go on rollercoasters with my eyes closed.

I went to the same amusement park again. I wanted to go on all of them and lose my fear.
I did and after my body got used to the adrenaline and the "thrill", boy was that a fun day.

But tbh, I still hate the thrill feeling with a burning passion. I try to go on "harmless" rollercoasters and make my way up to the super hype ones, so I ideally lost the annoying feeling in the stomach for those.
I love rollercoasters. At the beginning I hated them and my first rollercoaster ride was literally hell. I only could go on rollercoasters with my eyes closed.

I went to the same amusement park again. I wanted to go on all of them and lose my fear.
I did and after my body got used to the adrenaline and the "thrill", boy was that a fun day.

But tbh, I still hate the thrill feeling with a burning passion. I try to go on "harmless" rollercoasters and make my way up to the super hype ones, so I ideally lost the annoying feeling in the stomach for those.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
i LOVE them. sm. i always get the flash pass at six flags so i can ride them all multiple times.
i LOVE them. sm. i always get the flash pass at six flags so i can ride them all multiple times.
yzUX307.png
They’re not that terrifying to me, but I get really nauseous after riding one, and I’ve nearly passed out a couple times riding some, so the payoff is not worth it :P
They’re not that terrifying to me, but I get really nauseous after riding one, and I’ve nearly passed out a couple times riding some, so the payoff is not worth it :P
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
Love!!! It’s just so exhilarating. As long as I’m strapped down well enough and I don’t bang around, I could ride rollercoasters all day
It’s super easy to hate a ride if it doesn’t have good enough restraints, though. I’m very boney, so if I get banged around, I tense up and don’t have nearly as much fun
Love!!! It’s just so exhilarating. As long as I’m strapped down well enough and I don’t bang around, I could ride rollercoasters all day
It’s super easy to hate a ride if it doesn’t have good enough restraints, though. I’m very boney, so if I get banged around, I tense up and don’t have nearly as much fun
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
I'm a bit of a thrillchaser so even though i still am deathly afraid of heights, I think that adds to the experience ahahaha
I'm a bit of a thrillchaser so even though i still am deathly afraid of heights, I think that adds to the experience ahahaha
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
LOVE THEM!! The thrill of riding an high-speed coaster is wonderfully exhilarating, and I feel 100% safe on big coasters at any major theme park. Theme parks are the thing I miss the second most because of all this quarantine stuff (second only to concerts). :(

My favorite theme park is Busch Gardens Williamsburg! Sadly I no longer live in the area and have no idea when/if I'll be able to go again, but they have some of the most fun thrill coasters I've ever been on such as Apollo's Chariot and Griffon. The last time I went was 2-3 years ago (I think Invadr was the ride that had newly opened at the time?) so I unfortunately haven't had a chance to go on their newer rides D: I did visit the Busch Gardens park in Tampa once on a family vacation but at the time was too fearful of coasters to go on any of the more intense rides. Would love to make a trip down that way again once the world finally gets back to normal and actually give it a proper visit this time around.

On that note I recommend either of the Busch Gardens parks even if you're not a coaster rider. They both have some gorgeous scenery, cool theming (the VA one is based on European countries, the FL one based on African countries), animal exhibits, and usually a selection of shows/performances to watch throughout your day. My favorite is the one at the VA park (can't remember if it's also in the FL park?) called "Pet Shenanigans" where animals are trained to do a variety of goofy trick routines. It's super cute and wholesome!

I'm also fond of Universal Studios, though I've only been to the Florida parks so far. Rip Ride Rocket is my favorite there... though I do wish they would someday update the selection of music that you can choose while riding. There's a few good tracks but the ride's whole theming is so painfully early 2000's lol. Regardless, the view from the top of the first hill is wonderful, especially at night when the whole park is lit up!
LOVE THEM!! The thrill of riding an high-speed coaster is wonderfully exhilarating, and I feel 100% safe on big coasters at any major theme park. Theme parks are the thing I miss the second most because of all this quarantine stuff (second only to concerts). :(

My favorite theme park is Busch Gardens Williamsburg! Sadly I no longer live in the area and have no idea when/if I'll be able to go again, but they have some of the most fun thrill coasters I've ever been on such as Apollo's Chariot and Griffon. The last time I went was 2-3 years ago (I think Invadr was the ride that had newly opened at the time?) so I unfortunately haven't had a chance to go on their newer rides D: I did visit the Busch Gardens park in Tampa once on a family vacation but at the time was too fearful of coasters to go on any of the more intense rides. Would love to make a trip down that way again once the world finally gets back to normal and actually give it a proper visit this time around.

On that note I recommend either of the Busch Gardens parks even if you're not a coaster rider. They both have some gorgeous scenery, cool theming (the VA one is based on European countries, the FL one based on African countries), animal exhibits, and usually a selection of shows/performances to watch throughout your day. My favorite is the one at the VA park (can't remember if it's also in the FL park?) called "Pet Shenanigans" where animals are trained to do a variety of goofy trick routines. It's super cute and wholesome!

I'm also fond of Universal Studios, though I've only been to the Florida parks so far. Rip Ride Rocket is my favorite there... though I do wish they would someday update the selection of music that you can choose while riding. There's a few good tracks but the ride's whole theming is so painfully early 2000's lol. Regardless, the view from the top of the first hill is wonderful, especially at night when the whole park is lit up!
Never be afraid to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13