Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rollercoasters: love or hate 'em?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I used to be TERRIFIED of roller coasters. Absolutely wouldn't get on one to save my life. I actually did ride one though, a few years ago, and I ended up.. loving it? ^^" I'm obsessed now, I love 'em to death!
I used to be TERRIFIED of roller coasters. Absolutely wouldn't get on one to save my life. I actually did ride one though, a few years ago, and I ended up.. loving it? ^^" I'm obsessed now, I love 'em to death!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I used to live in an area with a ton of theme parks and I miss it so so so much. As a kid, I was really excited when I finally got tall enough to ride and any time I went, I'd map out the park so I could ride all the biggest ones at least once.
I used to live in an area with a ton of theme parks and I miss it so so so much. As a kid, I was really excited when I finally got tall enough to ride and any time I went, I'd map out the park so I could ride all the biggest ones at least once.
I'm one of those people who scream like the world is about to end when they're on the rollercoaster itself, but just love it when they get off. I guess the adrenaline is too much to take in while I'm on it but once I'm off, I still have some of that rollercoaster feel in me, and I remember what I just did for a second, it all seems awesome and I just want to go straight to the line for the next one.
I'm one of those people who scream like the world is about to end when they're on the rollercoaster itself, but just love it when they get off. I guess the adrenaline is too much to take in while I'm on it but once I'm off, I still have some of that rollercoaster feel in me, and I remember what I just did for a second, it all seems awesome and I just want to go straight to the line for the next one.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Ive never been on a rollercoaster, it looks fun though
Ive never been on a rollercoaster, it looks fun though
pHCrqjQ.gif
I was scared of loop-de-loop ones until i went on one. And oml i loved it so much. I guess I'm an adrenaline junkie lol nothing new there. (It was the gatekeeper at cedar point, which I realize was really jumping into the deep end)
I was scared of loop-de-loop ones until i went on one. And oml i loved it so much. I guess I'm an adrenaline junkie lol nothing new there. (It was the gatekeeper at cedar point, which I realize was really jumping into the deep end)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
i literally would genuinely 100% unironically non-jokingly die if i got on a rollercoaster. i'm not joking. i would seriously die, and painfully too. my body is literally too fragile to survive it. it would actually, physically, entirely not joking or exaggerating or being metaphorical in the slightest right now kill me.
i literally would genuinely 100% unironically non-jokingly die if i got on a rollercoaster. i'm not joking. i would seriously die, and painfully too. my body is literally too fragile to survive it. it would actually, physically, entirely not joking or exaggerating or being metaphorical in the slightest right now kill me.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I love rollercoasters! (It probably comes from my dad taking me on them as soon as I grew tall enough to ride them as a kid. That's early indoctrination for you.) Unfortunately, these days I've gotten too fat to fit into the restraints/seats properly...
I love rollercoasters! (It probably comes from my dad taking me on them as soon as I grew tall enough to ride them as a kid. That's early indoctrination for you.) Unfortunately, these days I've gotten too fat to fit into the restraints/seats properly...
I love them as long as they don't have too much side-to-side movement. I have no problem with the G-forces from high drops but side-to-side motion makes me sick. *shrug*
I love them as long as they don't have too much side-to-side movement. I have no problem with the G-forces from high drops but side-to-side motion makes me sick. *shrug*
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Rollercoasters really don't scare me, but they make me nauseous so I never ride them. I'm well aware that sounds like someone who is scared of them trying to make excuses but I used to love them as a kid before they started giving me motion sickness.
Rollercoasters really don't scare me, but they make me nauseous so I never ride them. I'm well aware that sounds like someone who is scared of them trying to make excuses but I used to love them as a kid before they started giving me motion sickness.
giphy.gif
I love Rollercoasters! Well...as long as they don't have loopings since my body doesn't like being upside down, even if it's only for a split second.
I think the most fun moment was my first ride in a Launch Coaster, I didn't know it was a Launch Coaster and never rode one before, so it was quite a suprise when the train suddenly got yeeted. First time I actually screamed on a Rollercoaster.
I love Rollercoasters! Well...as long as they don't have loopings since my body doesn't like being upside down, even if it's only for a split second.
I think the most fun moment was my first ride in a Launch Coaster, I didn't know it was a Launch Coaster and never rode one before, so it was quite a suprise when the train suddenly got yeeted. First time I actually screamed on a Rollercoaster.
OSPKX5l.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13