Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rollercoasters: love or hate 'em?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
As long as I feel secure(Thank you five-point-restraint coasters), I adore thrill rides. I start cackling like a madwoman, both at the adrenaline and the other passengers(Not meanly, of course).
As long as I feel secure(Thank you five-point-restraint coasters), I adore thrill rides. I start cackling like a madwoman, both at the adrenaline and the other passengers(Not meanly, of course).
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
i loveee them i miss going to amusement parks >:(
i loveee them i miss going to amusement parks >:(
kZjIfse.gif
I love them! My first roller-coaster experience was at the ripe ride rocket in Universal and nothing will ever ever beat the adrenaline of riding that over and over again with my friends. I really wanna go to an amusement park again when its safe to and I have the money saved up
I love them! My first roller-coaster experience was at the ripe ride rocket in Universal and nothing will ever ever beat the adrenaline of riding that over and over again with my friends. I really wanna go to an amusement park again when its safe to and I have the money saved up
as an autistic person, people usually expect me to say i hate roller coasters, but i love them so much!!! i missed being able to ride some last summer argh...only coasters i personally don't like are wooden ones, as they tend to be too bumpy. personal reccommendation of mine is the steel curtain at kennywood...went on it the year it opened and it was absolutely incredible!
as an autistic person, people usually expect me to say i hate roller coasters, but i love them so much!!! i missed being able to ride some last summer argh...only coasters i personally don't like are wooden ones, as they tend to be too bumpy. personal reccommendation of mine is the steel curtain at kennywood...went on it the year it opened and it was absolutely incredible!
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
@Dedz
I think those of us on the spectrum either have a big aversion to amusement parks and rides or we absolutely love them. For me, it's all about the vestibular sensations, which I constantly am seeking. I was scared of coasters when I was little, but they always mesmerized me to watch. And I've always loved spinning rides.

Haven't had a chance to ride Steel Curtain yet. It does look really cool. Hope to ride it in 2021. I'm upset that Kennywood is removing four of its flat rides, particularly the Kangaroo. If I'm not mistaken, the Kangaroo is the last operating flat ride of its type, so it's sad that a piece of history is going to be lost. I also love the Paratroopers, and since Cedar Point recently removed Witches' Wheel, I'm sad to see Volcano (the same type of flat ride) go.
@Dedz
I think those of us on the spectrum either have a big aversion to amusement parks and rides or we absolutely love them. For me, it's all about the vestibular sensations, which I constantly am seeking. I was scared of coasters when I was little, but they always mesmerized me to watch. And I've always loved spinning rides.

Haven't had a chance to ride Steel Curtain yet. It does look really cool. Hope to ride it in 2021. I'm upset that Kennywood is removing four of its flat rides, particularly the Kangaroo. If I'm not mistaken, the Kangaroo is the last operating flat ride of its type, so it's sad that a piece of history is going to be lost. I also love the Paratroopers, and since Cedar Point recently removed Witches' Wheel, I'm sad to see Volcano (the same type of flat ride) go.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I used to love them, but then I got older and for some reason became extremely prone to motion sickness. I literally stopped being able to use playground swings without getting nauseous, oops. ._.
I used to love them, but then I got older and for some reason became extremely prone to motion sickness. I literally stopped being able to use playground swings without getting nauseous, oops. ._.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
[quote name="Geekachu" date="2020-11-22 08:10:16" ] I used to love them, but then I got older and for some reason became extremely prone to motion sickness. I literally stopped being able to use playground swings without getting nauseous, oops. ._. [/quote] Felt this. Still love rollercoasters but due to my low iron levels too much g or spin can make me horribly sick. I'm kind of numb to intensity and high drops though, but I'll never forget my first loop. It was on cannibal at lagoon park- that was an experience.
Geekachu wrote on 2020-11-22 08:10:16:
Felt this. Still love rollercoasters but due to my low iron levels too much g or spin can make me horribly sick. I'm kind of numb to intensity and high drops though, but I'll never forget my first loop. It was on cannibal at lagoon park- that was an experience.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I love rollercoasters!!! I've been to Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Florida a couple of times now and loved it! I don't even have a favourite!
I love rollercoasters!!! I've been to Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Florida a couple of times now and loved it! I don't even have a favourite!
I LOVE the IDEA of them...... and I always want to go to themeparks and ride them! I'm always quite shaken when I get on them though, and feel like I have to hold on for dear life and shut my eyes tight.

I get butterflies even on the Ferris wheel, and looking out of high windows. Or air plane windows.

That doesnt stop me from doing it though.

If I ride enough rollercoasters, maybe one day I can just enjoy them without gritted teeth!
I LOVE the IDEA of them...... and I always want to go to themeparks and ride them! I'm always quite shaken when I get on them though, and feel like I have to hold on for dear life and shut my eyes tight.

I get butterflies even on the Ferris wheel, and looking out of high windows. Or air plane windows.

That doesnt stop me from doing it though.

If I ride enough rollercoasters, maybe one day I can just enjoy them without gritted teeth!
He/Him
i've never been on one but they do look fun, ngl.
i've never been on one but they do look fun, ngl.
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13