Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FFXIV players?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Oh nice! European peopleee. I'm over on Primal, Exodus.

And right?! I'm excited to see the new game especially since YoshiP is working on it!!!
Oh nice! European peopleee. I'm over on Primal, Exodus.

And right?! I'm excited to see the new game especially since YoshiP is working on it!!!
MVxSTuW.jpg
XIV's been my main MMO for years! I take breaks sometimes but ShB really sealed the deal on it being an incredible game. What a story. I'm a Balmung native now and forever because I have a beachfront house in Mist that I refuse to give up. So much placard clicking. [emoji=skull size=1] This is my main! If you've ever watched the Shadowbringers main theme video on Youtube you've probably seen him (I made it after the old one got deleted and I got frustrated). [img]https://i.imgur.com/ycljuRG.png[/img] I love the weapons from the 5.3 EX trial, they're so gorgeous and glowy ;_; I mained DNC when I did Savage content but now I split my time pretty evenly between DNC/AST. I have DRK leveled and am in the process of trying to get my amaro so I have a LOT of leveling ahead of me.
XIV's been my main MMO for years! I take breaks sometimes but ShB really sealed the deal on it being an incredible game. What a story.

I'm a Balmung native now and forever because I have a beachfront house in Mist that I refuse to give up. So much placard clicking.

This is my main! If you've ever watched the Shadowbringers main theme video on Youtube you've probably seen him (I made it after the old one got deleted and I got frustrated).

ycljuRG.png

I love the weapons from the 5.3 EX trial, they're so gorgeous and glowy ;_; I mained DNC when I did Savage content but now I split my time pretty evenly between DNC/AST. I have DRK leveled and am in the process of trying to get my amaro so I have a LOT of leveling ahead of me.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
@Salthien Nice! I haven't gotten to ShB yet (or even SB for that matter, since I'm still in early HW and I've taken a break to get some of my jobs to level 50), but I've heard it's good! Your main looks awesome!
@Salthien Nice! I haven't gotten to ShB yet (or even SB for that matter, since I'm still in early HW and I've taken a break to get some of my jobs to level 50), but I've heard it's good! Your main looks awesome!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I'm considering making a Lalafell alt just to see what the starting quests in Limsa are like (since it's the one starting city I've never started in), and because I wanna try making the cutest popoto possible (Which probably won't be too hard, since (most) Lalas are pretty cute by default)

also curious as to what it's like to be randomly headpatted while i'm afk
I'm considering making a Lalafell alt just to see what the starting quests in Limsa are like (since it's the one starting city I've never started in), and because I wanna try making the cutest popoto possible (Which probably won't be too hard, since (most) Lalas are pretty cute by default)

Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
hi!! ive been playing ffxiv a lot for the past three weeks or so and started heavensward a few days ago. i really really love this game [quote]also curious as to what it's like to be randomly headpatted while i'm afk [/quote] it's AWESOME. i love being a lala
hi!! ive been playing ffxiv a lot for the past three weeks or so and started heavensward a few days ago. i really really love this game
Quote:

it's AWESOME. i love being a lala
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
[quote name="Paranatural" date="2020-09-29 17:16:34" ] hi!! ive been playing ffxiv a lot for the past three weeks or so and started heavensward a few days ago. i really really love this game [quote]also curious as to what it's like to be randomly headpatted while i'm afk [/quote] it's AWESOME. i love being a lala [/quote] Nice! I've gotten around to continuing the Heavensward MSQs after taking a long break to level jobs, and it's awesome so far! I'm not gonna tell you where I am in the story, because idk how far you've gotten, and I don't want to mention any potential spoilers And that's good to hear! I'm often the one giving headpats to afk Lalas in the Limsa Lominsa Aetheryte plaza (as well as fat cats (including my own sometimes)), and I'm glad that at least some of the Lalas being randomly headpatted while afk enjoy it!
Paranatural wrote on 2020-09-29 17:16:34:
hi!! ive been playing ffxiv a lot for the past three weeks or so and started heavensward a few days ago. i really really love this game
Quote:

it's AWESOME. i love being a lala
Nice! I've gotten around to continuing the Heavensward MSQs after taking a long break to level jobs, and it's awesome so far! I'm not gonna tell you where I am in the story, because idk how far you've gotten, and I don't want to mention any potential spoilers

And that's good to hear! I'm often the one giving headpats to afk Lalas in the Limsa Lominsa Aetheryte plaza (as well as fat cats (including my own sometimes)), and I'm glad that at least some of the Lalas being randomly headpatted while afk enjoy it!
I completed the HW main story, did that one HW dungeon that leads to a trial, and made a Lala alt..... Time to dedicate more time to my Thancred alt and my new Lala alt...
I completed the HW main story, did that one HW dungeon that leads to a trial, and made a Lala alt..... Time to dedicate more time to my Thancred alt and my new Lala alt...
I have over 1,650 hours sunk into this game, needless to say it's one of my favourites!

If anyone plays on Kujata or Coeurl let me know! :)
I have over 1,650 hours sunk into this game, needless to say it's one of my favourites!

qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="SevenEggs" date="2020-11-11 23:20:10" ] I have over 1,650 hours sunk into this game, needless to say it's one of my favourites! If anyone plays on Kujata or Coeurl let me know! :) [/quote] I'm mainly on Jenova, but the two alts I mentioned above are both on Midgardsormr
SevenEggs wrote on 2020-11-11 23:20:10:

I'm mainly on Jenova, but the two alts I mentioned above are both on Midgardsormr
I've got a main on gilgamesh and an alt on coeurl (that I haven't used in months) if y'all wanna friend me, I'll probably be on for a little while tonight
I've got a main on gilgamesh and an alt on coeurl (that I haven't used in months) if y'all wanna friend me, I'll probably be on for a little while tonight
unknown.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15