Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FFXIV players?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Gabbiani The little half roll it does is such a cute animation.

I hope Fat Cat becomes a recurring thing in the series like chocobos and tonberries from now on.
@Gabbiani The little half roll it does is such a cute animation.

I hope Fat Cat becomes a recurring thing in the series like chocobos and tonberries from now on.
I'm excited for the Yo-kai Watch event that's happening soon, I really like the NIN weapon and the new SAM weapon
I'm excited for the Yo-kai Watch event that's happening soon, I really like the NIN weapon and the new SAM weapon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I played it for a while, got a little bit bored over time, but I might pick back up on it here soon. My character was a female whatever-the-cat-girls are called, I legit don't remember lol. I played mostly as a healer, though I did pick up archery cause I really wanted to be a bard

I might see if I can nab a picture of my main once I can get back on the game
I played it for a while, got a little bit bored over time, but I might pick back up on it here soon. My character was a female whatever-the-cat-girls are called, I legit don't remember lol. I played mostly as a healer, though I did pick up archery cause I really wanted to be a bard

I might see if I can nab a picture of my main once I can get back on the game
AH
I might give it a try now since they've revamped the free trial.
Heavily uncecided between a Miqo'te and Au'Ra character... I am also an altoholic and I know people keep saying how useless is having alts because one can change classes if so desired but I like creating OC so... having at least 2 characters would be ideal.
I am also aware of many limitations with the free trial, and having no bank at all is what I find to be the dumbest one. So many hours of gameplay avaiable, you're bound to find things... and you can't have a bank. There's literally no reason for this restriction it's just stupid.

Oh well... we'll see :')
I might give it a try now since they've revamped the free trial.
Heavily uncecided between a Miqo'te and Au'Ra character... I am also an altoholic and I know people keep saying how useless is having alts because one can change classes if so desired but I like creating OC so... having at least 2 characters would be ideal.
I am also aware of many limitations with the free trial, and having no bank at all is what I find to be the dumbest one. So many hours of gameplay avaiable, you're bound to find things... and you can't have a bank. There's literally no reason for this restriction it's just stupid.

Oh well... we'll see :')
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Orionis I also like making alts, and those were the two races I considered when joining the game! I'm kinda considering making an alt to look like one of the NPCs (specifically Thancred), mostly because someone I know made a Hildibrand alt some time ago, and making that kinda alt sounded like a fun bandwagon to jump on, so..... I may or may not do that at some point
@Orionis I also like making alts, and those were the two races I considered when joining the game! I'm kinda considering making an alt to look like one of the NPCs (specifically Thancred), mostly because someone I know made a Hildibrand alt some time ago, and making that kinda alt sounded like a fun bandwagon to jump on, so..... I may or may not do that at some point
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Update: I made the Thancred alt, I started doing the Yokai event, already have one (1) Legendary Kyubi Medal
Update: I made the Thancred alt, I started doing the Yokai event, already have one (1) Legendary Kyubi Medal
@Gabbiani I've been doing the Yokai event for a couple hours now, it's amazing [emoji=mirror star size=1] I love seeing the hordes of people flying to fates. I just got my rapier, now I need to start grinding out the rest of the weapons for those sweet sweet mounts
@Gabbiani I've been doing the Yokai event for a couple hours now, it's amazing I love seeing the hordes of people flying to fates. I just got my rapier, now I need to start grinding out the rest of the weapons for those sweet sweet mounts
@tiredturnip Nice! I'm trying to get the daggers, and then I'm gonna try getting the katana, and if that goes well, maybe I'll try to get the Astro weapon since that's the job I currently main
@tiredturnip Nice! I'm trying to get the daggers, and then I'm gonna try getting the katana, and if that goes well, maybe I'll try to get the Astro weapon since that's the job I currently main
@Gabbiani good luck! I started the astro questline a couple of days ago & was immediately way too intimidated by the card system. I'm gonna stick with RDM for a while longer & then try branching out into healing classes, but I feel like I'm still just learning how to play ;-;
Also, I was catching up on posts and your main is adorable! I love the fat cat minion
@Gabbiani good luck! I started the astro questline a couple of days ago & was immediately way too intimidated by the card system. I'm gonna stick with RDM for a while longer & then try branching out into healing classes, but I feel like I'm still just learning how to play ;-;
Also, I was catching up on posts and your main is adorable! I love the fat cat minion
@tiredturnip Thank you! And I was confused by what all the cards did, though I wrote a little cheat sheet on the cards and that helped me get the hang of things!

About my main.... After thinking about it for some time since I looked at the playable races, I decided to make my main a Miqo'te and I refuse to Fantasia her. I just love their ear and tail animations, as well as the little cutscene that plays when your Miqo'te is sleeping in the inn room.

And the fat cats are adorable! It took me like FOREVER for me to get enough gil to obtain one of those beautiful chonkers for myself, but it was worth all that time and money! I also really love them in mount form,,,, they're bigger and chomkier,,,, and they can fly,,,,,,,,
@tiredturnip Thank you! And I was confused by what all the cards did, though I wrote a little cheat sheet on the cards and that helped me get the hang of things!

About my main.... After thinking about it for some time since I looked at the playable races, I decided to make my main a Miqo'te and I refuse to Fantasia her. I just love their ear and tail animations, as well as the little cutscene that plays when your Miqo'te is sleeping in the inn room.

And the fat cats are adorable! It took me like FOREVER for me to get enough gil to obtain one of those beautiful chonkers for myself, but it was worth all that time and money! I also really love them in mount form,,,, they're bigger and chomkier,,,, and they can fly,,,,,,,,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15