Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FFXIV players?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Heck yeah, one of my main MMOs is FFXIV! I've been forgetting to play for a bit, but I might play it this weekend [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] I've got both a main and an alt on Siren!
Heck yeah, one of my main MMOs is FFXIV! I've been forgetting to play for a bit, but I might play it this weekend I've got both a main and an alt on Siren!
man, i love xiv so much. i've been playing for a little over 2 years now, i believe? no other game has hooked me the same way since. i love the characters, the gear, the battles, my fc.. i'm even in the process of breeding an exarch fandragon! :')
man, i love xiv so much. i've been playing for a little over 2 years now, i believe? no other game has hooked me the same way since. i love the characters, the gear, the battles, my fc.. i'm even in the process of breeding an exarch fandragon! :')
my siggy broke AAAAAAAAAAAA
[quote name="Narisa" date="2020-12-07 10:56:00" ] man, i love xiv so much. i've been playing for a little over 2 years now, i believe? no other game has hooked me the same way since. i love the characters, the gear, the battles, my fc.. i'm even in the process of breeding an exarch fandragon! :') [/quote] Nice! Which world do you mainly play on? I mentioned this in a previous post, but my main is on Jenova and two of my alts are on Midgardsormr And speaking of fandragons, I actually have a few FFXIV fandergs (including a fanderg of my main) in the Final Fantasy tab in my lair
Narisa wrote on 2020-12-07 10:56:00:
Nice! Which world do you mainly play on? I mentioned this in a previous post, but my main is on Jenova and two of my alts are on Midgardsormr

And speaking of fandragons, I actually have a few FFXIV fandergs (including a fanderg of my main) in the Final Fantasy tab in my lair
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Also, here is a pic of my potato alt [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7qzmnvk2/dd490cbe504ff8f5047c6b50dc9f2b66-5c8ecfbc673e1287a9b5e85423fe1657fl0-640x873.jpg[/img]
Also, here is a pic of my potato alt
dd490cbe504ff8f5047c6b50dc9f2b66-5c8ecfbc673e1287a9b5e85423fe1657fl0-640x873.jpg
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I love FFXIV a lot. I'm an Astrolgian Au Ra girl on the Leviathan server. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/npJV1DYM/ffxiv-08212020-011004-513.png[/img]
I love FFXIV a lot. I'm an Astrolgian Au Ra girl on the Leviathan server.

ffxiv-08212020-011004-513.png
eUUTgQH.png
@Midnite Nice!!!! I'm also an AST main!
@Midnite Nice!!!! I'm also an AST main!
huh, i was wondering where all the xiv people were on this site; i have characters at endgame on primal/crystal if anyone wants to hang and do new patch stuff together (i haven't gotten around to poking ex/savages this tier yet, too busy playing with new glams hehe)

i'm a tank main mostly (drk/gnb) but i love playing brd as well since it was the first class i took up to current content :) as for races, i have a hyur i love to death but i adore au ra as well! i've been playing for about 3 years now i think? the exact date of my initial descent is about a week actually haha
huh, i was wondering where all the xiv people were on this site; i have characters at endgame on primal/crystal if anyone wants to hang and do new patch stuff together (i haven't gotten around to poking ex/savages this tier yet, too busy playing with new glams hehe)

i'm a tank main mostly (drk/gnb) but i love playing brd as well since it was the first class i took up to current content :) as for races, i have a hyur i love to death but i adore au ra as well! i've been playing for about 3 years now i think? the exact date of my initial descent is about a week actually haha
they/them || fr+3
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2020-12-07 11:32:51" ] Nice! Which world do you mainly play on? I mentioned this in a previous post, but my main is on Jenova and two of my alts are on Midgardsormr And speaking of fandragons, I actually have a few FFXIV fandergs (including a fanderg of my main) in the Final Fantasy tab in my lair [/quote] i play on primal-famfrit! :) i have a couple low level alts on others tho. i adore your dergs of the twins!!! alphie is one of my favorite characters of all time haha,,
Gabbiani wrote on 2020-12-07 11:32:51:
Nice! Which world do you mainly play on? I mentioned this in a previous post, but my main is on Jenova and two of my alts are on Midgardsormr

And speaking of fandragons, I actually have a few FFXIV fandergs (including a fanderg of my main) in the Final Fantasy tab in my lair

i play on primal-famfrit! :) i have a couple low level alts on others tho.
i adore your dergs of the twins!!! alphie is one of my favorite characters of all time haha,,
@pavocellus

yooo i'm also on primal over on famfrit if you still need someone to run the new dungeon with!! i am a bard main tho haha//
i also peeked at your art thread out of curiosity, your work is lovely!!
@pavocellus

yooo i'm also on primal over on famfrit if you still need someone to run the new dungeon with!! i am a bard main tho haha//
i also peeked at your art thread out of curiosity, your work is lovely!!
I'm still in between HW and SB on my main, and both the alts I'm focusing on are still in early ARR
I'm still in between HW and SB on my main, and both the alts I'm focusing on are still in early ARR
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15