Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any FFXIV players?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I've played ffxiv on and off for about four years now! I had an older character named Stellae Amarth but have since moved on to a new one! Mira Amarth on the Exodus server :p I haven't been on in maybe a month since money has been tight~ but i'm looking forward to playing again since the new patch came out :D
I've played ffxiv on and off for about four years now! I had an older character named Stellae Amarth but have since moved on to a new one! Mira Amarth on the Exodus server :p I haven't been on in maybe a month since money has been tight~ but i'm looking forward to playing again since the new patch came out :D
I started playing the game about a year ago and I love it so much QwQ
I met so many great people through the game.
I love the story and the characters, can't wait for the new expansion :D

Yuvah is my main character and Akhi is my alt. Both of them are on Chaos/Louisoix
I started playing the game about a year ago and I love it so much QwQ
I met so many great people through the game.
I love the story and the characters, can't wait for the new expansion :D

Yuvah is my main character and Akhi is my alt. Both of them are on Chaos/Louisoix
.......ibV9E9i.png91IRMND.pngpxgKZLB.pngUZEDcoo.pngiwOM9O6.pngeRWUNjA.png6Zs7hJu.pngXaC2ynu.pngbzEU9i1.png dEe2UrM.png
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
ooh, ive been playing for a little over two years now, i think! my favorite race is elezen (even though im a miqo on main) and my... my lair probably reflects that... ive got alts on all the na/eu datacenters, but only the ones on light, primal and crystal are at endgame. i'm formally a bard main, but i also regularly play whm and drk. i love dragging people through content (and conversely, getting dragged through it if the companys good), so if any of yall ever want a healer queue, go ahead and holler! also, heres my mans on crystal: [img]https://glamours.eorzeacollection.com/61197/mourning-glory-2-1605106051.png[/img]
ooh, ive been playing for a little over two years now, i think! my favorite race is elezen (even though im a miqo on main) and my... my lair probably reflects that...

ive got alts on all the na/eu datacenters, but only the ones on light, primal and crystal are at endgame. i'm formally a bard main, but i also regularly play whm and drk. i love dragging people through content (and conversely, getting dragged through it if the companys good), so if any of yall ever want a healer queue, go ahead and holler!

also, heres my mans on crystal:

mourning-glory-2-1605106051.png
tumblr_nkpbpoY9IF1trp7y3o1_100.gif
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
@dawnbrigade

Hey, I think I follow you on twitter! I'm always admiring your fandragons, especially the aymeric one you have in the works.
@dawnbrigade

Hey, I think I follow you on twitter! I'm always admiring your fandragons, especially the aymeric one you have in the works.
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@seveneggs

oh god, ive been found.

jokes aside, thank you! i am doing my utmost to make him a reality but man are inflated ah prices making it hard recently lol
@seveneggs

oh god, ive been found.

jokes aside, thank you! i am doing my utmost to make him a reality but man are inflated ah prices making it hard recently lol
tumblr_nkpbpoY9IF1trp7y3o1_100.gif
  he/him | FR+9
art shop
@Narisa

oh hell yeah primal represent!!! my main is on lamia but i have a baby alt i take to sketch parties on levi too bc i feel like my elezen sticks out too much (bonks them on the head)

and def hit me up if you ever wanna chill! :D i love dragging people through things or just hanging out; i'm usually on in the evening EST so feel free to freq yvesoix virmont @ lamia if you ever catch me running around! ^^

and thank you for the kind words! ;v; i've been trying to get back into the swing of things so it really means a lot!
@Narisa

oh hell yeah primal represent!!! my main is on lamia but i have a baby alt i take to sketch parties on levi too bc i feel like my elezen sticks out too much (bonks them on the head)

and def hit me up if you ever wanna chill! :D i love dragging people through things or just hanging out; i'm usually on in the evening EST so feel free to freq yvesoix virmont @ lamia if you ever catch me running around! ^^

and thank you for the kind words! ;v; i've been trying to get back into the swing of things so it really means a lot!
they/them || fr+3
So I'm doing the quest called "Toughening Up", and I've unlocked a bunch of hard mode dungeons (as well as Wanderer's Palace on normal difficulty since I haven't unlocked that one) just for the dungeon rush I have to do for that one quest
So I'm doing the quest called "Toughening Up", and I've unlocked a bunch of hard mode dungeons (as well as Wanderer's Palace on normal difficulty since I haven't unlocked that one) just for the dungeon rush I have to do for that one quest
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I got the Fatter Cat mount

TIME TO RIDE ACROSS EORZEA ON MY NOBLE STEED CHOMKER
I got the Fatter Cat mount

TIME TO RIDE ACROSS EORZEA ON MY NOBLE STEED CHOMKER
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
bumping this thread cuz ily all

i FINALLY got around to leveling my crafters/gatherers and im pleasantly surprised! its so much better now thanks to the firmament and exp buffs fhgdh
bumping this thread cuz ily all

i FINALLY got around to leveling my crafters/gatherers and im pleasantly surprised! its so much better now thanks to the firmament and exp buffs fhgdh
my siggy broke AAAAAAAAAAAA
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXrJzkqm/20201227-071834.jpg[/img] Here's my new mount
20201227-071834.jpg
Here's my new mount
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15