Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats the worst injury you’ve had
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A couple years ago at day camp I sprained my ankle when I was playing on a swing at day camp. It was really painful and I couldn't walk on it at all so I had to hop. My dad took me to the hospital after a few days and they gave me a brace which allowed me to walk without pain which was pretty magical (also made sure it healed the right way). I think I actually might've sprained it once before that sprain during a different day camp (maybe i should stay away from day camps? lmao). I remember dragging my injured leg behind me for a little while because I couldn't properly walk on it. I think it healed much faster than the one I know was a sprain tho. How long until the next sprain? [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
A couple years ago at day camp I sprained my ankle when I was playing on a swing at day camp. It was really painful and I couldn't walk on it at all so I had to hop. My dad took me to the hospital after a few days and they gave me a brace which allowed me to walk without pain which was pretty magical (also made sure it healed the right way). I think I actually might've sprained it once before that sprain during a different day camp (maybe i should stay away from day camps? lmao). I remember dragging my injured leg behind me for a little while because I couldn't properly walk on it. I think it healed much faster than the one I know was a sprain tho. How long until the next sprain?
The worst I got was a broken arm back in Kindergarten. It was in the playground and I was running around with some other kids when I tripped and fell. Landed right on my arm too.
I didn't know at the time it was broken, but for the rest of the day I refused to move that particular arm because when I did I instantly felt pain. It didn't help that I never told any of the teachers about it.

It wasn't until I got home and told my mom that she took me to the hospital where I learned my arm was broken. It was cool picking the color of the cast(I chose orange) and having my classmates write their names on it. It doesn't seem like much now, but it was a nice sentiment.

The itchiness was a pain though.
The worst I got was a broken arm back in Kindergarten. It was in the playground and I was running around with some other kids when I tripped and fell. Landed right on my arm too.
I didn't know at the time it was broken, but for the rest of the day I refused to move that particular arm because when I did I instantly felt pain. It didn't help that I never told any of the teachers about it.

It wasn't until I got home and told my mom that she took me to the hospital where I learned my arm was broken. It was cool picking the color of the cast(I chose orange) and having my classmates write their names on it. It doesn't seem like much now, but it was a nice sentiment.

The itchiness was a pain though.
KdSMN2F.png
As a kid, three of my fingers got closed in a car window when it was being rolled up because I was not a smart kid at the time. It hurt at the time and some of my skin peeled off, but nothing broke at least.
As a kid, three of my fingers got closed in a car window when it was being rolled up because I was not a smart kid at the time. It hurt at the time and some of my skin peeled off, but nothing broke at least.
eUUTgQH.png
Reading some of the worst injuries here... I do not envy you. My worst don't even come close to some of these horrific accidents.

My worst injuries happened when I was a kid.

I broke my toe when playing floorball when I was like 6-7, I just remember that hurting a lot, having to go to ER and me quitting floorball shortly after, lmao. (Still got a small mark on my toe from it)

I got a few concussions as well, but they didn't leave me with too much pain or anything permanent.

Aight and my most recent, perhaps the worst injury happened in 8th grade. We had this hallway in our school with these old steel(?) doors on them. Well I was being an idiot and got my left pinky finger crushed between the small crack near the hinge, and the impact ripped my skin off and broke my finger, leaving me in a lot of pain.

Well the worst part is that I was a stupid teenager and thought "Hey, i'll walk it off", so I went to the bathroom, poured some cold water on it and just tried to ignore the pain. Well genius, it didn't go away and I went the whole day with this fractured finger, hiding it with a bandage.

I didn't get any sleep the night due to the pain and in the morning my dumb kiddie brain finally went to the school nurse, who rightfully sent me right to the hospital for x-ray. I had damaged my bone and nerves around my finger and not going to ER is what made the damages worse.

Years later, I can't move one of my finger joints properly and I can't feel touch on said finger.
Although, every time I recall this event I get this weird ghost pain in my finger. Does anyone else get that? :D

LESSON OF THE DAY KIDS: If you're in pain, go to the hospital. Don't walk it off like I did, lmao.
Reading some of the worst injuries here... I do not envy you. My worst don't even come close to some of these horrific accidents.

My worst injuries happened when I was a kid.

I broke my toe when playing floorball when I was like 6-7, I just remember that hurting a lot, having to go to ER and me quitting floorball shortly after, lmao. (Still got a small mark on my toe from it)

I got a few concussions as well, but they didn't leave me with too much pain or anything permanent.

Aight and my most recent, perhaps the worst injury happened in 8th grade. We had this hallway in our school with these old steel(?) doors on them. Well I was being an idiot and got my left pinky finger crushed between the small crack near the hinge, and the impact ripped my skin off and broke my finger, leaving me in a lot of pain.

Well the worst part is that I was a stupid teenager and thought "Hey, i'll walk it off", so I went to the bathroom, poured some cold water on it and just tried to ignore the pain. Well genius, it didn't go away and I went the whole day with this fractured finger, hiding it with a bandage.

I didn't get any sleep the night due to the pain and in the morning my dumb kiddie brain finally went to the school nurse, who rightfully sent me right to the hospital for x-ray. I had damaged my bone and nerves around my finger and not going to ER is what made the damages worse.

Years later, I can't move one of my finger joints properly and I can't feel touch on said finger.
Although, every time I recall this event I get this weird ghost pain in my finger. Does anyone else get that? :D

LESSON OF THE DAY KIDS: If you're in pain, go to the hospital. Don't walk it off like I did, lmao.
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
My worst injury was probably like a year or two ago. My friend and I went down this huge hill in her neighborhood on ROLLERBLADES. I inevitably fell and rolled on the ground a few times. My hand was pretty swollen so my dad took me to the doctor. They took a quick x ray and said they didn’t see anything, and they put it in a really flimsy brace with a wrap. Eventually I got to a radiologist AFTER TWO MONTHS, and they were like oh yeah your arm is broken you got a good sliver of bone just chillin in your hand. The cast was awful. The person that did it made the cast go all the way to my elbow, which I don’t think it supposed to. I kept complaining to my mom that I had a really sore spot in the cast and she was all like ‘It’s just normal pain` and then we get the cast off and there was a huge blister. She was like “Oh my goodness baby I didn’t know I’m so sorry” and I kinda just looked at her like ????

I actually have another one lol, I was really little and on my swing in my backyard. I don’t really remember what happened, but one second I was swinging and the next I was flat on my back BEHIND the swing. I think when I swung back I flipped forward and just plopped
My worst injury was probably like a year or two ago. My friend and I went down this huge hill in her neighborhood on ROLLERBLADES. I inevitably fell and rolled on the ground a few times. My hand was pretty swollen so my dad took me to the doctor. They took a quick x ray and said they didn’t see anything, and they put it in a really flimsy brace with a wrap. Eventually I got to a radiologist AFTER TWO MONTHS, and they were like oh yeah your arm is broken you got a good sliver of bone just chillin in your hand. The cast was awful. The person that did it made the cast go all the way to my elbow, which I don’t think it supposed to. I kept complaining to my mom that I had a really sore spot in the cast and she was all like ‘It’s just normal pain` and then we get the cast off and there was a huge blister. She was like “Oh my goodness baby I didn’t know I’m so sorry” and I kinda just looked at her like ????

I actually have another one lol, I was really little and on my swing in my backyard. I don’t really remember what happened, but one second I was swinging and the next I was flat on my back BEHIND the swing. I think when I swung back I flipped forward and just plopped
wLImlZB.gif
Bump :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
I actually don't have any horrible injuries...

The first *bad* pain I remember was spraining my ankle for the first time, walking form the cafeteria back to class in kindergarten. I thought I'd broken it or something until my mom took me to the hospital (or whatever Overlake things are called) and got be a pressure bandage. It only hurt for the first day (i skipped 2 days of school) and I got to watch TV the whole time :D
So it wasn't actually that bad

Now, I've sprained and twisted both my ankles so many times it doesn't even hurt anymore, apart from the first 5 seconds.

The most recent pain, on the other hand, was me riding on a scooter for the first time in years. I borrowed my friends and it all went rather well. We were on our way to a tennis court and I was trying to catch up to her since she was on a bike. Then we reached a big hill and she said "Don't kill yourself!"

I was all, yeah right like i'm going to. Then she started zooming down since she was on a freaking bike while I was riding a scooter. My stupid side decided to take over and I pushed myself faster down the hill until I felt the scooter.... shake. So I tried applying light pressure to the brake, but was too scared. Then I saw that I had to make a right turn, and soon. So I put my foot down on the ground, and the scooter SLID FROM UNDER ME, causing me to land hard on the road and slide down the hill about ten feet, injuring my hip and elbow

My hand had a weird injury that I saw immediately, with a wound under my skin. Basically, I hurt myself but the skin wasn't punctured, so the blood was pooling inside of me. I solved this issue a week later by scratching my skin open and scraping the dried blood out :P

Back to the story. We continued playing tennis, even though my right hip hurt like crazy. Finally, I decided to touch my elbow and it was wet. I was strangely calm for how bad the wound was and I just said, "Oh, I am bleeding."

We played a bit more before I decided OH GOD MY HIP and we left.
I actually don't have any horrible injuries...

The first *bad* pain I remember was spraining my ankle for the first time, walking form the cafeteria back to class in kindergarten. I thought I'd broken it or something until my mom took me to the hospital (or whatever Overlake things are called) and got be a pressure bandage. It only hurt for the first day (i skipped 2 days of school) and I got to watch TV the whole time :D
So it wasn't actually that bad

Now, I've sprained and twisted both my ankles so many times it doesn't even hurt anymore, apart from the first 5 seconds.

The most recent pain, on the other hand, was me riding on a scooter for the first time in years. I borrowed my friends and it all went rather well. We were on our way to a tennis court and I was trying to catch up to her since she was on a bike. Then we reached a big hill and she said "Don't kill yourself!"

I was all, yeah right like i'm going to. Then she started zooming down since she was on a freaking bike while I was riding a scooter. My stupid side decided to take over and I pushed myself faster down the hill until I felt the scooter.... shake. So I tried applying light pressure to the brake, but was too scared. Then I saw that I had to make a right turn, and soon. So I put my foot down on the ground, and the scooter SLID FROM UNDER ME, causing me to land hard on the road and slide down the hill about ten feet, injuring my hip and elbow

My hand had a weird injury that I saw immediately, with a wound under my skin. Basically, I hurt myself but the skin wasn't punctured, so the blood was pooling inside of me. I solved this issue a week later by scratching my skin open and scraping the dried blood out :P

Back to the story. We continued playing tennis, even though my right hip hurt like crazy. Finally, I decided to touch my elbow and it was wet. I was strangely calm for how bad the wound was and I just said, "Oh, I am bleeding."

We played a bit more before I decided OH GOD MY HIP and we left.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
when i was about 6 or 7 i broke my right arm when i slipped and fell out of the saddle on horseback :') i was in a full arm cast for a while and it healed fine, so i mostly just feel embarrassment over the whole thing cause the horse i was on was stationary at the time i fell, i just couldn't keep my balance lmao

other than that i can't really think of any times i've gotten anything more serious than cuts or scrapes. apparently i fell down the stairs when i was 2 or 3, but i don't remember it at all really.
when i was about 6 or 7 i broke my right arm when i slipped and fell out of the saddle on horseback :') i was in a full arm cast for a while and it healed fine, so i mostly just feel embarrassment over the whole thing cause the horse i was on was stationary at the time i fell, i just couldn't keep my balance lmao

other than that i can't really think of any times i've gotten anything more serious than cuts or scrapes. apparently i fell down the stairs when i was 2 or 3, but i don't remember it at all really.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Almost sliced off a finger while sharpening a knife too fast
Almost sliced off a finger while sharpening a knife too fast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10