Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats the worst injury you’ve had
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Luckily I havent been in any bad injuries, but one time I went ice skating with some friends when I was about... 10 yo? Anyway, I think someone bumped into me so I fell on my left wrist. It hurt when I tried to move/turn it.

Luckily I havent been in any bad injuries, but one time I went ice skating with some friends when I was about... 10 yo? Anyway, I think someone bumped into me so I fell on my left wrist. It hurt when I tried to move/turn it.

0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Never broken or dislocated anything, but pulled a shoulder muscle a couple of years ago playing bubble soccer. Definitely felt pretty icky the next couple of hours, I couldn't play tennis for a week and missed a tournament cause I couldn't lift my arm above shoulder level and had to go to the school trainers
Never broken or dislocated anything, but pulled a shoulder muscle a couple of years ago playing bubble soccer. Definitely felt pretty icky the next couple of hours, I couldn't play tennis for a week and missed a tournament cause I couldn't lift my arm above shoulder level and had to go to the school trainers
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
One was when I was maybe 13-14 shaving my legs in the shower, having my hand rest on the leg I was shaving and slicing part of the pink part of my thumbnail clean off (happened twice to the other thumb years later so you know I didn't learn my lesson!)

Another was at 17-18 when I was in P.E. and it was a free-ish period so I walked around the indoor gym and passed by an active basketball game, the ball came whizzing at me and my quick reaction was to smack the ball back and away from the trajectory of my face. But the ball had snapped my middle finger back so fast that by 2nd period (P.E. was first period), I couldn't bend or move it at all. Turned out I got a hairline fracture :")

And the last one was quite recent actually, about maybe a month ago?? Was moving to a new area via car trip and took my cat out to use the bathroom and to stretch my legs for the night at a rest area and I believe a spider or bug in general must have bit me on the foot, because by the next day or so my left foot was swollen and it hurt to walk on or flex it. It was like a cross between a bad burn and a bruise at the same time.
One was when I was maybe 13-14 shaving my legs in the shower, having my hand rest on the leg I was shaving and slicing part of the pink part of my thumbnail clean off (happened twice to the other thumb years later so you know I didn't learn my lesson!)

Another was at 17-18 when I was in P.E. and it was a free-ish period so I walked around the indoor gym and passed by an active basketball game, the ball came whizzing at me and my quick reaction was to smack the ball back and away from the trajectory of my face. But the ball had snapped my middle finger back so fast that by 2nd period (P.E. was first period), I couldn't bend or move it at all. Turned out I got a hairline fracture :")

And the last one was quite recent actually, about maybe a month ago?? Was moving to a new area via car trip and took my cat out to use the bathroom and to stretch my legs for the night at a rest area and I believe a spider or bug in general must have bit me on the foot, because by the next day or so my left foot was swollen and it hurt to walk on or flex it. It was like a cross between a bad burn and a bruise at the same time.
Fnu10Bg.pngy3NW8md.gifvCuH4lK.png
Worst injuries I've ever had were breaking BOTH of my elbows, don't worry it was at separate times but somehow managed to break both within the span of like two years. First one I broke was my left elbow when I was in preschool by jumping off the slide on the playground and going elbow first into the ground. Second time I broke my right elbow by tripping over my own feet and slamming elbow first into a large metal door, my right arm is my dominant one so I couldn't write for like, a month, it sucked big time lol
Worst injuries I've ever had were breaking BOTH of my elbows, don't worry it was at separate times but somehow managed to break both within the span of like two years. First one I broke was my left elbow when I was in preschool by jumping off the slide on the playground and going elbow first into the ground. Second time I broke my right elbow by tripping over my own feet and slamming elbow first into a large metal door, my right arm is my dominant one so I couldn't write for like, a month, it sucked big time lol
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png

She/he/they/xe
The worst injury was a concussion from when I played rugby years ago. Ended up getting somewhat trampled by some guy, passed out and when I woke up I was in shock. It was great. I still suffer lasting damage in my eyesight from it and likely won't see right again. Please take brain injuries of any kind seriously and take all and any precautions you can to prevent them- like wearing protective equipment.
The worst injury was a concussion from when I played rugby years ago. Ended up getting somewhat trampled by some guy, passed out and when I woke up I was in shock. It was great. I still suffer lasting damage in my eyesight from it and likely won't see right again. Please take brain injuries of any kind seriously and take all and any precautions you can to prevent them- like wearing protective equipment.
L1PVzvc.png
When I was like 10 or 11 I tripped over a parking curb and split my chin open. Had to get stitches, but I'm just thankful I didn't land on my neck. The day after I had a thick swathe of gauze on my face and it also just so happened to be school picture day, so. That was a power move on my part.

Going further back to when I was about...6? I have a really bad memory, but anyway. Parents dragged me to church and for some reason my walnut-sized brain thought it would be fun to experiment and see what would happen if I slammed a door shut on my hand? Conclusion: the handle-side of the door is fine, but the hinge-side is not. I was lucky enough to only end up with some bad bruising and having to get my fingernails cut down to the cuticle.

I was a smart kid.
When I was like 10 or 11 I tripped over a parking curb and split my chin open. Had to get stitches, but I'm just thankful I didn't land on my neck. The day after I had a thick swathe of gauze on my face and it also just so happened to be school picture day, so. That was a power move on my part.

Going further back to when I was about...6? I have a really bad memory, but anyway. Parents dragged me to church and for some reason my walnut-sized brain thought it would be fun to experiment and see what would happen if I slammed a door shut on my hand? Conclusion: the handle-side of the door is fine, but the hinge-side is not. I was lucky enough to only end up with some bad bruising and having to get my fingernails cut down to the cuticle.

I was a smart kid.
WELL, this is a fun one, as I almost died but here I am so no worries haha

I was 6, and in the woods on a school trip but got bored and ran away. I saw somewhere to climb and I LOVED climbing, so "this stone wall should be easy peasy." I slipped on some moss and fell, and it would've been a short distance if it weren't for the fact that the ground was very steep backwards and the fact that there were huge sharp rocks to fall onto 4-5meters down.

I don't remember the impact, bc it went slow-mo and then I got unconscious mid-fall as my brain probably realized I shouldn't experience that inevitability. But when I woke up to my teacher panicking, I was in a haze and didn't feel anything until I got lifted up into the ambulance, then I probably screamed so loud that everyone in my class (they were standing by the road further down) could hear.

I don't remember EXACTLY what injuries I had, but I do have a scar on my face from it, my jaw was kinda broken, I did break a few ribs, my liver was severely punctured, and my leg hurt like hell as well as turning my head to the left. Was told I had a 30% chance of survival, and it didn't help that the hospital forgot they hadn't fixed me and when they realized they hadn't, they also realized they didn't have the resources and sent me to another hospital. For 2-3 months I couldn't do anything more active than walking because of my liver. I barely remember any of the hospital situation though, so that's mostly from what my parents have told me about it.
WELL, this is a fun one, as I almost died but here I am so no worries haha

I was 6, and in the woods on a school trip but got bored and ran away. I saw somewhere to climb and I LOVED climbing, so "this stone wall should be easy peasy." I slipped on some moss and fell, and it would've been a short distance if it weren't for the fact that the ground was very steep backwards and the fact that there were huge sharp rocks to fall onto 4-5meters down.

I don't remember the impact, bc it went slow-mo and then I got unconscious mid-fall as my brain probably realized I shouldn't experience that inevitability. But when I woke up to my teacher panicking, I was in a haze and didn't feel anything until I got lifted up into the ambulance, then I probably screamed so loud that everyone in my class (they were standing by the road further down) could hear.

I don't remember EXACTLY what injuries I had, but I do have a scar on my face from it, my jaw was kinda broken, I did break a few ribs, my liver was severely punctured, and my leg hurt like hell as well as turning my head to the left. Was told I had a 30% chance of survival, and it didn't help that the hospital forgot they hadn't fixed me and when they realized they hadn't, they also realized they didn't have the resources and sent me to another hospital. For 2-3 months I couldn't do anything more active than walking because of my liver. I barely remember any of the hospital situation though, so that's mostly from what my parents have told me about it.
CY9XrXE.gif6sl9IZQ.gifXvI3m7L.pngCY9XrXE.gif
Worst I got was breaking and dislocating my middle finger. I never wore the cast so it mended horribly :)
Worst I got was breaking and dislocating my middle finger. I never wore the cast so it mended horribly :)
Got 30 stitches and a nasty scar on my forehead from falling on my face and ramming my glasses into my face after tripping on the dress I wore to my high school Baccalaureate. All my graduation photos have me with a giant bandaid on my face.
Got 30 stitches and a nasty scar on my forehead from falling on my face and ramming my glasses into my face after tripping on the dress I wore to my high school Baccalaureate. All my graduation photos have me with a giant bandaid on my face.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
The WORST??
Um...not too sure. <:/
I've had a fishhook that I had pulled out of my knee, and smashed my thumb with a hammer.
I've fallen off a bunkbed and gotten the wind knocked out of me,
and pretty sure I had a mild concussion when I got hit in the back of the head with a hammer.
:/ But the WORST?...I'm not sure. I'm usually pretty careful, and haven't ever broken a bone.
Worst pain I've ever been in externally though would have to be all-over soreness coupled with all-over sunburn. 8] Now I know my limits being at the beach without sunblock or knowing how NOT to swim!
The WORST??
Um...not too sure. <:/
I've had a fishhook that I had pulled out of my knee, and smashed my thumb with a hammer.
I've fallen off a bunkbed and gotten the wind knocked out of me,
and pretty sure I had a mild concussion when I got hit in the back of the head with a hammer.
:/ But the WORST?...I'm not sure. I'm usually pretty careful, and haven't ever broken a bone.
Worst pain I've ever been in externally though would have to be all-over soreness coupled with all-over sunburn. 8] Now I know my limits being at the beach without sunblock or knowing how NOT to swim!
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10