Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats the worst injury you’ve had
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Let's see... In 6th and 10th grade I sprained my ankle running in my back yard. Kind of cool that I got to use the school elevator. Then it happened a couple of years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night, got up to let the dogs out when my ankle gave out again and I sprained it. I was at a friend's house and too embarrassed to wake anyone up, so I just went back to sleep and waited until morning lol.

To me, the worst injuries were when I threw my back out. First time it happened I was in 8th grade. I couldn't move or walk. I asked my best friend at the time to get a teacher and she refused. What a great friend. She asked if I could come outside later that day... by crawling through my window. Second time happened at work. Yeah, the managers didn't treat that very well. And then again recently. It's painful to get out of bed and use the bathroom. I hated it.

Seeing that these injuries recurr every few years.. yeah, I'm not looking forward to them.
Let's see... In 6th and 10th grade I sprained my ankle running in my back yard. Kind of cool that I got to use the school elevator. Then it happened a couple of years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night, got up to let the dogs out when my ankle gave out again and I sprained it. I was at a friend's house and too embarrassed to wake anyone up, so I just went back to sleep and waited until morning lol.

To me, the worst injuries were when I threw my back out. First time it happened I was in 8th grade. I couldn't move or walk. I asked my best friend at the time to get a teacher and she refused. What a great friend. She asked if I could come outside later that day... by crawling through my window. Second time happened at work. Yeah, the managers didn't treat that very well. And then again recently. It's painful to get out of bed and use the bathroom. I hated it.

Seeing that these injuries recurr every few years.. yeah, I'm not looking forward to them.
Worst injury per se was a broken arm when I was 8.

Worst pain - tied with end of childbirth for my 2nd kiddo, which thankfull ended soon after it got to the serious part, & a severe tooth infection for like a week before it was extracted. The infection pain had me writhing constantly and moaning and groaning, rolling around and wanting to be knocked over the head with a frying pan just to escape it.
Worst injury per se was a broken arm when I was 8.

Worst pain - tied with end of childbirth for my 2nd kiddo, which thankfull ended soon after it got to the serious part, & a severe tooth infection for like a week before it was extracted. The infection pain had me writhing constantly and moaning and groaning, rolling around and wanting to be knocked over the head with a frying pan just to escape it.
Bump
Bump
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
when I was younger, I'd always use my mom's lipstick whenever she's not around. She found out and told me not to use her stuff again

After realizing I couldn't use her lipstick anymore, I started peeling the skin off of my own lips. So that it could look like I had lipstick on. when uh it was actually my blood. so uhh yeah. don't be an idiot like me
when I was younger, I'd always use my mom's lipstick whenever she's not around. She found out and told me not to use her stuff again

After realizing I couldn't use her lipstick anymore, I started peeling the skin off of my own lips. So that it could look like I had lipstick on. when uh it was actually my blood. so uhh yeah. don't be an idiot like me
don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
Probably when I tripped while running down a hill and sprained my ankle in second grade, or the same year when I sprained my wrist while racing one of my friends to class. Or maybe when I scared my cat and she ran over my foot with her claws fully extended, had that scratch for about 4-5 years at least.

I usually don't have to bad of injuries, but I get really sick sometimes. I had this thing, can't remember what it was called, but it caused my stomach to be in constant pain for about 5 years. It usually was just an inconvenience, but sometimes it got really bad, almost had to go to the hospital a few times I think.
Probably when I tripped while running down a hill and sprained my ankle in second grade, or the same year when I sprained my wrist while racing one of my friends to class. Or maybe when I scared my cat and she ran over my foot with her claws fully extended, had that scratch for about 4-5 years at least.

I usually don't have to bad of injuries, but I get really sick sometimes. I had this thing, can't remember what it was called, but it caused my stomach to be in constant pain for about 5 years. It usually was just an inconvenience, but sometimes it got really bad, almost had to go to the hospital a few times I think.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
went biking with sandals on. one sandal got caught in the spokes of the bike, and...

my sister had to carry me back, but it was close to my house so it wasn't that far. haven't gone biking since :'D
went biking with sandals on. one sandal got caught in the spokes of the bike, and...

my sister had to carry me back, but it was close to my house so it wasn't that far. haven't gone biking since :'D
Cut my leg and nearly bled to death. I wasn't taken to a hospital despite needing a blood transfusion so I was unconscious for a little over 24hrs and spent the next 3 or so months feeling like a lethargic zombie. I barely remember those months because I simply wasn't mentally there.

For reference, I've donated blood before and honestly it had zero impact on my energy, mood, and I didn't pass out. So I lost more blood than what is taken during a donation but no clue how much exactly.
Cut my leg and nearly bled to death. I wasn't taken to a hospital despite needing a blood transfusion so I was unconscious for a little over 24hrs and spent the next 3 or so months feeling like a lethargic zombie. I barely remember those months because I simply wasn't mentally there.

For reference, I've donated blood before and honestly it had zero impact on my energy, mood, and I didn't pass out. So I lost more blood than what is taken during a donation but no clue how much exactly.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
same as my dumbest, dropped a plate on my foot when i was draining macaroni. it shattered over my foot, bruising pretty bad and cutting deep enough to almost need stitches. i couldnt walk on it for like a week and have a pretty big scar.

also, when i was younger, i was waiting in line at disneyland, sitting on the swinging chains that followed the lines. i was using them kinda like a swing set and ended up swinging to the point where my whole body flipped over and my big toe hit the floor really hard. my toe was bleeding aggressively and i think it peeled back quite a bit of my toenail

not really an injury but ive been hospitalized for my genetic health problems several times
same as my dumbest, dropped a plate on my foot when i was draining macaroni. it shattered over my foot, bruising pretty bad and cutting deep enough to almost need stitches. i couldnt walk on it for like a week and have a pretty big scar.

also, when i was younger, i was waiting in line at disneyland, sitting on the swinging chains that followed the lines. i was using them kinda like a swing set and ended up swinging to the point where my whole body flipped over and my big toe hit the floor really hard. my toe was bleeding aggressively and i think it peeled back quite a bit of my toenail

not really an injury but ive been hospitalized for my genetic health problems several times
My first bad injury was when I had surgery to remove my tonsils and the doctor dropped the cauterising tool on my tongue. The second one was when I was in surgery to get my gallbladder removed and one of the students (it was a teaching hospital) put the oxygen tube down my throat and ended up actually getting it in my stomach and dropping my oxygen level to the point where the machines went nuts because I was technically dying. XD I only found out after surgery when they x-rayed my chest to make sure they didn't collapse a lung or anything.
My first bad injury was when I had surgery to remove my tonsils and the doctor dropped the cauterising tool on my tongue. The second one was when I was in surgery to get my gallbladder removed and one of the students (it was a teaching hospital) put the oxygen tube down my throat and ended up actually getting it in my stomach and dropping my oxygen level to the point where the machines went nuts because I was technically dying. XD I only found out after surgery when they x-rayed my chest to make sure they didn't collapse a lung or anything.
Narcoleptic zombie rat mom
@otterish omg that's horifying!
@otterish omg that's horifying!
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10