Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
I'm not picky about movies (like, I say I don't want to watch it but when I do it's actully not that bad) but I would say the second Cars movie, it just... don't. Can't think of any other atm
I'm not picky about movies (like, I say I don't want to watch it but when I do it's actully not that bad) but I would say the second Cars movie, it just... don't. Can't think of any other atm
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
Again, not the worst by far and arguably less a bad film than a mediocre one, but Secret Life of Pets had so much potential. The editor went way too easy on the script. I know jack about film scripts, and even I would've taken a machete to half of it. The switching of POVs took away from the dramatic tension: the writers could've had us on the edge of our seats, wondering if rescue was coming, but...we know rescue is coming because we just saw the rescue team scuttling about! On second thought, the scenes can stay, but at least rearrange them! Two birds, one stone: up the suspense, use the flashbacks for comedy.
Again, not the worst by far and arguably less a bad film than a mediocre one, but Secret Life of Pets had so much potential. The editor went way too easy on the script. I know jack about film scripts, and even I would've taken a machete to half of it. The switching of POVs took away from the dramatic tension: the writers could've had us on the edge of our seats, wondering if rescue was coming, but...we know rescue is coming because we just saw the rescue team scuttling about! On second thought, the scenes can stay, but at least rearrange them! Two birds, one stone: up the suspense, use the flashbacks for comedy.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
VelociPastor. It’s awful in a good way. [img]https://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/17198537/p17198537_v_v8_aa.jpg[/img]
VelociPastor. It’s awful in a good way. p17198537_v_v8_aa.jpg
Okay, I [I]say[/I] it's the worst movie I've ever watched, but it's so bad that it's honestly just really funny. I legitimately enjoy watching it for how much of a trainwreck it is. Birdemic: Shock and Terror. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51yLgMm23gL._SY445_.jpg[/img] My brother picked this out randomly from a bin years ago so we watched it, and boy oh BOY was it nothing like we were expecting. The plot, the horrendous continuity issues, stone-faced actors, sound design, pacing, special effects... pretty much everything you can think of ranks a solid 0 out of 10. It's a garbage fire, but one that you can at least laugh at. I've probably watched it at least 4 times at this point even though the rest of my family can't stand it.
Okay, I say it's the worst movie I've ever watched, but it's so bad that it's honestly just really funny. I legitimately enjoy watching it for how much of a trainwreck it is.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror.

51yLgMm23gL._SY445_.jpg

My brother picked this out randomly from a bin years ago so we watched it, and boy oh BOY was it nothing like we were expecting. The plot, the horrendous continuity issues, stone-faced actors, sound design, pacing, special effects... pretty much everything you can think of ranks a solid 0 out of 10. It's a garbage fire, but one that you can at least laugh at. I've probably watched it at least 4 times at this point even though the rest of my family can't stand it.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Shoutout to Leo the Lion, all the Saberspark peeps have already mentioned it but I watched it long before the Saber vid ever came out and can confirm that it's just as bad as he says it is.

I would like to mention The Sorcerer's Apprentice, a live action movie that Disney wants to forget ever existed. I don't blame them. It's roughly (VERY roughly) based off the actually good Fantasia short of the same name. Nic Cage stars as an eternally confused magician in training.

oh, and The Wild, another movie Disney likes to forget ever happened. They basically tried to copy Madagascar and didn't do it well. None of the characters are likeable and the plot devolves into sheer madness in the finale. Spoilers, if you care: The villains are WILDEBEEST WHO WANT TO EAT LIONS TO BECOME APEX PREDATORS, and they WORSHIP A KOALA. Not making this up.
Shoutout to Leo the Lion, all the Saberspark peeps have already mentioned it but I watched it long before the Saber vid ever came out and can confirm that it's just as bad as he says it is.

I would like to mention The Sorcerer's Apprentice, a live action movie that Disney wants to forget ever existed. I don't blame them. It's roughly (VERY roughly) based off the actually good Fantasia short of the same name. Nic Cage stars as an eternally confused magician in training.

oh, and The Wild, another movie Disney likes to forget ever happened. They basically tried to copy Madagascar and didn't do it well. None of the characters are likeable and the plot devolves into sheer madness in the finale. Spoilers, if you care: The villains are WILDEBEEST WHO WANT TO EAT LIONS TO BECOME APEX PREDATORS, and they WORSHIP A KOALA. Not making this up.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Obviously the emoji movie was the worst... I mean come on! My little sister watched it and found it funny... that movie was soooo cringy. It might just be because I'm way older than the movies targeted age but still I thought it was a waste of money going to see that in a theatre
Obviously the emoji movie was the worst... I mean come on! My little sister watched it and found it funny... that movie was soooo cringy. It might just be because I'm way older than the movies targeted age but still I thought it was a waste of money going to see that in a theatre
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
Went to a screening of the Bye Bye Man with a friend as a joke. We were the only ones in the theater and we both fell asleep around 20mins in. 4/10 theater seats aren't very comfy beds. I woke up to someone walking around with a knife and went RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP.
I recommend if you want to laugh, but that's it.
Went to a screening of the Bye Bye Man with a friend as a joke. We were the only ones in the theater and we both fell asleep around 20mins in. 4/10 theater seats aren't very comfy beds. I woke up to someone walking around with a knife and went RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP.
I recommend if you want to laugh, but that's it.
tumblr_inline_p7i54y7WeW1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
gia / emil
they/them
+3 fr time
i log on once a year probably lol
emoji movie was horrible but i didn't like wonder

it just never appealed to me and i didn't like it.
emoji movie was horrible but i didn't like wonder

it just never appealed to me and i didn't like it.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Aquaman.

(I cringed just typing that)

My friends almost made me leave the room because i kept blurting out (unwelcome) sarcastic comments and (extremely accurate) predictions of what was going to happen next.
Aquaman.

(I cringed just typing that)

My friends almost made me leave the room because i kept blurting out (unwelcome) sarcastic comments and (extremely accurate) predictions of what was going to happen next.
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
@Astrid71
Annabeth was absolutely blonde in the books, she was never a redhead lol

@variian
God I love Saberspark's stuff fjlsghlsfjgh everything he does is so funny. Watching Joshua and the Promised Land while vaguely tipsy with friends is a TRIP

OH AND how on earth could I forget the Star Wars holiday special??? Dear lord was it bad

EDIT:
@HydreigonOxide
I forgot the Wild even existed sfgjhsfgjh I remember enjoying it enough but yeah summed up it sounds pretty stupid XD

The Sorcerer's Apprentice, however, I LOVED, and still ranks pretty high on my favorite movie list. No one remembers it exists :,)
@Astrid71
Annabeth was absolutely blonde in the books, she was never a redhead lol

@variian
God I love Saberspark's stuff fjlsghlsfjgh everything he does is so funny. Watching Joshua and the Promised Land while vaguely tipsy with friends is a TRIP

OH AND how on earth could I forget the Star Wars holiday special??? Dear lord was it bad

EDIT:
@HydreigonOxide
I forgot the Wild even existed sfgjhsfgjh I remember enjoying it enough but yeah summed up it sounds pretty stupid XD

The Sorcerer's Apprentice, however, I LOVED, and still ranks pretty high on my favorite movie list. No one remembers it exists :,)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32