Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Jupiter Ascending for sure. I love a so-bad-it's-good movie, but this movie somehow made 2 hours last 6 hours. There was no plot. It was random, disjointed events that were too serious in tone for what they were. It played out like it was the 4th movie in an already established franchise. Bizarre things would happen and little to no explanation was given as if the audience should already have been familiar with the universe.

I watched it with friends, and I would not recommend you do the same. It is one of the most boring, hard to watch movies I have ever seen.
Jupiter Ascending for sure. I love a so-bad-it's-good movie, but this movie somehow made 2 hours last 6 hours. There was no plot. It was random, disjointed events that were too serious in tone for what they were. It played out like it was the 4th movie in an already established franchise. Bizarre things would happen and little to no explanation was given as if the audience should already have been familiar with the universe.

I watched it with friends, and I would not recommend you do the same. It is one of the most boring, hard to watch movies I have ever seen.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32