Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Hot take (some people will absolutely hate me for this) but
Top Gun

I could not watch the entire thing
For starters I hate Tom Cruise with a passion of a thousand suns
The plot of the film is non-existant
Another annoying protagonist that cannot get in trouble despite the fact he should
Absolutely HAMFISTED dialogue
And completely male centric views- the women in that movie are just there to be objects

I think in total I have watched maybe 20 minutes of it

And it sucks because the soundtrack is awesome
Top Gun

Another annoying protagonist that cannot get in trouble despite the fact he should
And completely male centric views- the women in that movie are just there to be objects

how has no one mentioned cars 2 yet
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Gnome Alone. Like???? the characters are sooo bland, especially the bullys and the nerd guy. It's freaking trash
Gnome Alone. Like???? the characters are sooo bland, especially the bullys and the nerd guy. It's freaking trash
Written from my Samsung Smart Fridge
I had to watch M. Night Shamalamadingdong's "The Village" for a religious studies class. It was painful.

Terrible writing/dialogue/plot aside, I was incredibly bothered by the portrayal of the one mentally disabled character. Oh, what a sweet precious little naive boy* (*grown man) who doesn't know any better. He loves the main character but she doesn't return his feelings, so of course he stabs his best friend out of jealousy then tries to kill his crush when she goes to get help, but she tricks him into dying a harsh death! Then when the village elders find out, they're literally like "wait this is good, we can use this as propaganda". A+ representation. /s
I had to watch M. Night Shamalamadingdong's "The Village" for a religious studies class. It was painful.

Terrible writing/dialogue/plot aside, I was incredibly bothered by the portrayal of the one mentally disabled character. Oh, what a sweet precious little naive boy* (*grown man) who doesn't know any better. He loves the main character but she doesn't return his feelings, so of course he stabs his best friend out of jealousy then tries to kill his crush when she goes to get help, but she tricks him into dying a harsh death! Then when the village elders find out, they're literally like "wait this is good, we can use this as propaganda". A+ representation. /s
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
[quote name="coatlfeathers" date="2020-05-27 09:13:57" ] VelociPastor. It’s awful in a good way. [img]https://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/17198537/p17198537_v_v8_aa.jpg[/img] [/quote] ....Is it bad that I actually want to watch this? >>
coatlfeathers wrote on 2020-05-27 09:13:57:
VelociPastor. It’s awful in a good way. p17198537_v_v8_aa.jpg

....Is it bad that I actually want to watch this? >>
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="Skarlette" date="2020-05-28 04:28:56" ] Hot take (some people will absolutely hate me for this) but Top Gun I could not watch the entire thing For starters I hate Tom Cruise with a passion of a thousand suns The plot of the film is non-existant Another annoying protagonist that cannot get in trouble despite the fact he should Absolutely HAMFISTED dialogue And completely male centric views- the women in that movie are just there to be objects I think in total I have watched maybe 20 minutes of it And it sucks because the soundtrack is awesome [/quote] THANK YOUUUUUU
Skarlette wrote on 2020-05-28 04:28:56:
Top Gun

THANK YOUUUUUU
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
[quote name="hyrulle" date="2020-05-28 06:32:23" ] how has no one mentioned cars 2 yet [/quote] Because it's a good time. Stupid, but really, really fun. Now Planes was just BAD. But I thoroughly enjoyed Cars 2.
hyrulle wrote on 2020-05-28 06:32:23:

Because it's a good time. Stupid, but really, really fun. Now Planes was just BAD. But I thoroughly enjoyed Cars 2.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I say this and I'm not joking. I watched sabersparks video on Leo the Lion and....jesus i can't believe I'm saying it but...I was genuinely offended because at the time I loved the movie. Now I still don't think it's a bad but it DEFIANTLY has flaws. Other than that...Joshua and the promised land. Or roadside rodeo. Or the emoji movie. There's a lot of bad movies out there.
I say this and I'm not joking. I watched sabersparks video on Leo the Lion and....jesus i can't believe I'm saying it but...I was genuinely offended because at the time I loved the movie. Now I still don't think it's a bad but it DEFIANTLY has flaws. Other than that...Joshua and the promised land. Or roadside rodeo. Or the emoji movie. There's a lot of bad movies out there.
Then again you're talking to the person who actually liked the movie " the queens corgi"
Then again you're talking to the person who actually liked the movie " the queens corgi"
the emoji movie, do i even have to explain?
the emoji movie, do i even have to explain?
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32