Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do You Use a Nightlight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I use a nightlight and also my tablet for white noise. I can’t sleep in total darkness or silence because I’d get sleep paralysis.
I use a nightlight and also my tablet for white noise. I can’t sleep in total darkness or silence because I’d get sleep paralysis.
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
I sleep in darkness deep enough to match my edgy little soul.

Its funny because I'm not scared of the dark at all and will just walk through my house in pitch darkness with no issue whatsoever. I love the dark. I truly am an edgy boi. :>
I sleep in darkness deep enough to match my edgy little soul.

Its funny because I'm not scared of the dark at all and will just walk through my house in pitch darkness with no issue whatsoever. I love the dark. I truly am an edgy boi. :>
my anxiety disorder refuses to even let me close my eyes if there's no light nearby
my anxiety disorder refuses to even let me close my eyes if there's no light nearby
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I'd love to get one!
I'd love to get one!
7edpCQh.png
Look, you watch disturbia once, and now you sleep with all your lights on, okay?

Gosh, I hate suspense/horror movies.
Look, you watch disturbia once, and now you sleep with all your lights on, okay?

Gosh, I hate suspense/horror movies.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
yes I do, I normally have these glow in the dark things around my bed. includeing a large plastic toy gecko that glows in the dark, a puzzle lid of some dragons that glow in the dark and some small thin plastic glow in the dark first gen pokemon images.
to add to that I have my 3ds I listen to at night that I use for sleep music. so that has a lot of lights.
then both of my power bars have red indicator lights that stay on all the time.
yes I do, I normally have these glow in the dark things around my bed. includeing a large plastic toy gecko that glows in the dark, a puzzle lid of some dragons that glow in the dark and some small thin plastic glow in the dark first gen pokemon images.
to add to that I have my 3ds I listen to at night that I use for sleep music. so that has a lot of lights.
then both of my power bars have red indicator lights that stay on all the time.
[quote name="Luminosi" date="2020-05-09 14:17:42" ] Yeah so? [/quote] as long as it's not super bright or pitch black I'm cool. I have fallen asleep with the light on though for that I blame the person who put paintings in my room of realistic people, it only started bugging me when I saw a commercial for a horror movie that had something to do with a painting of a person. I feared commercial breaks for at least a month afterwards
Luminosi wrote on 2020-05-09 14:17:42:
Yeah so?
as long as it's not super bright or pitch black I'm cool.
I have fallen asleep with the light on though for that I blame the person who put paintings in my room of realistic people, it only started bugging me when I saw a commercial for a horror movie that had something to do with a painting of a person.

I feared commercial breaks for at least a month afterwards
I use one mostly just because I'm used to it. I can't sleep if I have it directly in my eyes though, luckily it's low enough down that my bed blocks it and the light shines gently on the ceiling, which is perfect.

I'm 19 btw
I use one mostly just because I'm used to it. I can't sleep if I have it directly in my eyes though, luckily it's low enough down that my bed blocks it and the light shines gently on the ceiling, which is perfect.

I'm 19 btw
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
No, unfortunately, but I wish I had one— it would be excellent as a late night reading light, and it would definitely help me to not trip over the mess on my floor whenever I have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I used to be terrified of the dark as a little kid, but my parents never deigned to buy me a nightlight, so what I did instead was close my eyes while my bedroom light was still on, and reach out and turn the light off, reasoning that if I couldn’t see the darkness, there was nothing to be afraid of.

By that same logic, I also used to stick my whole head under my pillow, then under the blanket, so that even if I opened my eyes, I wouldn’t be able to see the dark room around me. Kid logic, haha.
No, unfortunately, but I wish I had one— it would be excellent as a late night reading light, and it would definitely help me to not trip over the mess on my floor whenever I have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I used to be terrified of the dark as a little kid, but my parents never deigned to buy me a nightlight, so what I did instead was close my eyes while my bedroom light was still on, and reach out and turn the light off, reasoning that if I couldn’t see the darkness, there was nothing to be afraid of.

By that same logic, I also used to stick my whole head under my pillow, then under the blanket, so that even if I opened my eyes, I wouldn’t be able to see the dark room around me. Kid logic, haha.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I have a lava lamp that also functions as a night-light
I have a lava lamp that also functions as a night-light
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7