Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do You Use a Nightlight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have two nightlights and a string of Christmas tree lights on my wall
I have two nightlights and a string of Christmas tree lights on my wall
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
I use my phone light, since I play music (on a 35 minute timer), and the light stays on for thirty minutes - no fire hazard, i think lol!
I use my phone light, since I play music (on a 35 minute timer), and the light stays on for thirty minutes - no fire hazard, i think lol!
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
I have a string of Christmas lights up that I leave on 24/7. If I don't have a decent amount of light (or noise) in a room, I just can't sleep!

Noise-wise I use an air conditioner that has a regular fan setting, or just a standing fan if it's too cold out. It always has to be pointed right at my head too, since I have to be at least mildly chilled to help me fall asleep.

An interesting side-effect of needing the white noise and air flow to sleep is that being in the car with the air con on makes me tired.
I have a string of Christmas lights up that I leave on 24/7. If I don't have a decent amount of light (or noise) in a room, I just can't sleep!

Noise-wise I use an air conditioner that has a regular fan setting, or just a standing fan if it's too cold out. It always has to be pointed right at my head too, since I have to be at least mildly chilled to help me fall asleep.

An interesting side-effect of needing the white noise and air flow to sleep is that being in the car with the air con on makes me tired.
No, I can't stand having lights on unnecessarily when I sleep unless it's a red light. When I was a kid I shared a room with my sister, who needed a night light, and it drove me absolutely crazy!
No, I can't stand having lights on unnecessarily when I sleep unless it's a red light. When I was a kid I shared a room with my sister, who needed a night light, and it drove me absolutely crazy!
td9UiZS.png
I used to find it very hard to sleep with any light on, including the light coming from the window above my door (apparently it was so bad one of my parents put black paint over the window)
I have mostly gotten over it now, but I still don't think I would be able to sleep easily with a night light
I used to find it very hard to sleep with any light on, including the light coming from the window above my door (apparently it was so bad one of my parents put black paint over the window)
I have mostly gotten over it now, but I still don't think I would be able to sleep easily with a night light
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayFQfvnk.png Pigeons are pretty cool
Sanjyou - She/Her - FR time+8
Pev2rFY.png
When I was younger (and when we had a TV in the bedroom) I'd always sleep with that on since the light and the sound coming from it was pretty like, sleep inducing. Nowadays that place is taken by my laptop. Serves the same function except now I gotta choose when to sleep by myself (and also close my laptop when I do so).
When I was younger (and when we had a TV in the bedroom) I'd always sleep with that on since the light and the sound coming from it was pretty like, sleep inducing. Nowadays that place is taken by my laptop. Serves the same function except now I gotta choose when to sleep by myself (and also close my laptop when I do so).
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I used to, but then I started hating any form of light when I try to sleep.
I used to, but then I started hating any form of light when I try to sleep.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
No, though the neighbor's have a porchlight that comes in through the window, so it's never super dark. As long as the light isn't shining directly at my face, I don't really mind much how bright/dark it is.
No, though the neighbor's have a porchlight that comes in through the window, so it's never super dark. As long as the light isn't shining directly at my face, I don't really mind much how bright/dark it is.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Since my laptop and all of its equipment has LEDS, I'd count that as a nightlight since they're constantly on at night.
Since my laptop and all of its equipment has LEDS, I'd count that as a nightlight since they're constantly on at night.
Yes. It’s pretty dim though, and a nice blue color. Sometimes I also leave my closet lights on. Most people would consider me too old to do this but eh anything for a good nights sleep.
Yes. It’s pretty dim though, and a nice blue color. Sometimes I also leave my closet lights on. Most people would consider me too old to do this but eh anything for a good nights sleep.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7