Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do You Use a Nightlight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm 27 and I still use a nightlight, although mine is actually a battery operated storm lantern. :)
I'm 27 and I still use a nightlight, although mine is actually a battery operated storm lantern. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I'm an adult and do love nightlights. I currently have a 3D printed moon that can be orange like the sun or white like the moon, though I really need to charge it. Haven't used it in a few days because I keep forgetting to charge it. I'll do it now so I can have it on tonight.

Edit: I have set it to charge. All my nightlights were gifts from my mom so I love using them. My last nightlight was a book that you just opened and it would light up like magic. Before that I had a little bird light but that one died quick since you had to press it hard to turn it on.
I'm an adult and do love nightlights. I currently have a 3D printed moon that can be orange like the sun or white like the moon, though I really need to charge it. Haven't used it in a few days because I keep forgetting to charge it. I'll do it now so I can have it on tonight.

Edit: I have set it to charge. All my nightlights were gifts from my mom so I love using them. My last nightlight was a book that you just opened and it would light up like magic. Before that I had a little bird light but that one died quick since you had to press it hard to turn it on.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I like the idea of a night light, but can't actually sleep when there's a light on. So I don't use one.
I like the idea of a night light, but can't actually sleep when there's a light on. So I don't use one.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Yes, because I often get up to get a drink of water or something and I'd rather be able to see where I'm going than stumble around in sheer darkness.
Yes, because I often get up to get a drink of water or something and I'd rather be able to see where I'm going than stumble around in sheer darkness.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
my nightlight is a lamp idk how people sleep in the pitch dark
my nightlight is a lamp idk how people sleep in the pitch dark
Kind of! The older I get the more sensitive I am to falling asleep with light so there is just an alarm clock, and the curtains positioned to let outside light in. What I can't sleep without is at least one of our cats. If there are no cats in the room I feel more apprehensive of there being no light source.
Kind of! The older I get the more sensitive I am to falling asleep with light so there is just an alarm clock, and the curtains positioned to let outside light in. What I can't sleep without is at least one of our cats. If there are no cats in the room I feel more apprehensive of there being no light source.
Yep. I've got a small amethyst point lamp in my room at home and a salt crystal lamp in my dorm room. I feel uncomfortable if the room is too dark but I need total darkness to sleep, so I put a pillow over my face to block out the light from my nightlight. *shrug emoji*
Yep. I've got a small amethyst point lamp in my room at home and a salt crystal lamp in my dorm room. I feel uncomfortable if the room is too dark but I need total darkness to sleep, so I put a pillow over my face to block out the light from my nightlight. *shrug emoji*
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
no qwq
no qwq
giphy.gif
i don't have to have a light on, but i prefer to just a little bit, especially since i like not slamming into walls if i have to get up in the middle of the night. used to just use the hallway light but since we moved houses a couple days ago my parents stopped leaving it on so i assumed we just aren't doing that anymore? luckily i have this cute little bear that lights up, and my pikachu lamp is somewhere in the moving boxes :,D
i don't have to have a light on, but i prefer to just a little bit, especially since i like not slamming into walls if i have to get up in the middle of the night. used to just use the hallway light but since we moved houses a couple days ago my parents stopped leaving it on so i assumed we just aren't doing that anymore? luckily i have this cute little bear that lights up, and my pikachu lamp is somewhere in the moving boxes :,D
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
nope! i lay, sit and sleep in total darkness and it terrifies everyone i know
nope! i lay, sit and sleep in total darkness and it terrifies everyone i know
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7