Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do You Use a Nightlight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I absolutely CANNOT have any light in my room or i just cannot sleep

but i still run like a little baby into my bed and hide under the covers so the monsters dont get me tho

but i still run like a little baby into my bed and hide under the covers so the monsters dont get me tho
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I never used a light night, I use a lamp but sometimes I sleep in complete darkness.
I never used a light night, I use a lamp but sometimes I sleep in complete darkness.
image0.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2876694
If there's any form of light in my room, or if it's absolutely silent, I'm not sleeping. I have to use a white noise machine, and sleep with a facemask haha. I can sorta doze off if there's lights on, but not actual sleep.
If there's any form of light in my room, or if it's absolutely silent, I'm not sleeping. I have to use a white noise machine, and sleep with a facemask haha. I can sorta doze off if there's lights on, but not actual sleep.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
No, I hate if there's little lights in my room when its dark. Obviously, I just have to deal with some of them, eg. the fire alarm and fridge.
No, I hate if there's little lights in my room when its dark. Obviously, I just have to deal with some of them, eg. the fire alarm and fridge.
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png
As a parent who is still afraid of the dark and has a toddler who frequently tries to escape hers and my bed, very much yes. It is comforting, especially if she gets up And starts to play when I’m half asleep
As a parent who is still afraid of the dark and has a toddler who frequently tries to escape hers and my bed, very much yes. It is comforting, especially if she gets up And starts to play when I’m half asleep
I used to sleep with my full daytime lights on. No clue how I managed that; can't do it anymore. Now I just have a soft lamp on at night.
I used to sleep with my full daytime lights on. No clue how I managed that; can't do it anymore. Now I just have a soft lamp on at night.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Yes. I need a little bit of light (be it my fish tank or fairy light), so that way I can at least see my demon(s) and draw them.
Yes. I need a little bit of light (be it my fish tank or fairy light), so that way I can at least see my demon(s) and draw them.
aggron.gif
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-05-14 16:32:11" ] I absolutely CANNOT have any light in my room or i just cannot sleep but i still run like a little baby into my bed and hide under the covers so the monsters dont get me tho [/quote] EXACTLY
ZaHando wrote on 2020-05-14 16:32:11:

EXACTLY
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
[quote name="ZaHando" date="2020-05-14 16:32:11" ] I absolutely CANNOT have any light in my room or i just cannot sleep [/quote] THIS! I've even bought two pairs of fool light blocking curtains to make my room really dark. Now the bedroom looks like some kind of dragon cave))
ZaHando wrote on 2020-05-14 16:32:11:

THIS! I've even bought two pairs of fool light blocking curtains to make my room really dark. Now the bedroom looks like some kind of dragon cave))
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7