Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | daily stop procrastinating pinglist
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin

good morning/night! make sure that you get something done today, no matter what it is! clean your room, wash your dog, read a book, whatever!
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin

good morning/night! make sure that you get something done today, no matter what it is! clean your room, wash your dog, read a book, whatever!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Thanks for the ping! I have things to get done but couldn't make myself do them.
Thanks for the ping! I have things to get done but couldn't make myself do them.
I read ‘read your dog’ x3
I read ‘read your dog’ x3
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
This is something I need, put me on the pinglist
This is something I need, put me on the pinglist
5kRkxhJ.png
eee thanks lol i should be doing my work
eee thanks lol i should be doing my work
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png

Good morning! Today will be a wonderful day! Also it's almost June!! This is just a reminder for you to get started on whatever you're putting off <3

Good morning! Today will be a wonderful day! Also it's almost June!! This is just a reminder for you to get started on whatever you're putting off <3

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
I finally bought a desk so I could study properly and stop using the excuse that I don't have a desk so I can't study but whoops now I need to set it up. How many things can I procrastinate on at once. The world may never know
I finally bought a desk so I could study properly and stop using the excuse that I don't have a desk so I can't study but whoops now I need to set it up. How many things can I procrastinate on at once. The world may never know
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif

hey! apologies for the lack of ping yesterday, i was out celebrating my mother's birthday

i hope you all decided to take it into your own hands to not procrastinate! which should eventually become a habit, but anyways don't procrastinate!!

hey! apologies for the lack of ping yesterday, i was out celebrating my mother's birthday

i hope you all decided to take it into your own hands to not procrastinate! which should eventually become a habit, but anyways don't procrastinate!!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
Happy belated birthday to your ma!
Thanks for the ping today, I'm about to go offline for the rest of the day as I finish some assignments! Only 2 weeks of classes left!
Happy belated birthday to your ma!
Thanks for the ping today, I'm about to go offline for the rest of the day as I finish some assignments! Only 2 weeks of classes left!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Hey! Happy birthday to your mom. I’m so excited as I only have one week of school left.
Hey! Happy birthday to your mom. I’m so excited as I only have one week of school left.
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42