Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] sprite, eggs, fest | DRAWINGS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][size=5][size=5][u][b][font=gabriola]RAFFLE[/b][/u] [/size] [/size] [font=century] welcome! [columns] [nextcol] [item=cliffside milkweed] [item=alstroemeria][item=jasmine] [nextcol] [nextcol] [size=4] [font=century] i'm going to raffle away much of the things that i own! the reason for this being, i am dissatisfied with what i currently have in my possession, i've figured i should restart. in fact, i kinda want to make this the biggest raffle in FR history! let's get started <3 [center][size=6][color=#9A62BC] [b][font=century]THE BASICS: [/b][/color] [/size] [/center][size=4] [font=century][LIST] [*] please be respectful and kind to others! including myself :) [*] the end date of the raffle has yet to be decided, i'm thinking [b]AUGUST 10[/b], but this is prone to change! it may end early if i take another FR hiatus, or it may end later if there still needs to be more tickets sold :( [*] if you do not claim your prize within 24 hours, your winning draw [b]will be voided[/b] [*] you may ONLY bump twice per day, within 30 minutes of the previous [*] [url=https://www.random.org/]this[/url] is the RNG to be used, if you have objections, let me know. [*] more to be added...
RAFFLE

welcome!

i'm going to raffle away much of the things that i own! the reason for this being, i am dissatisfied with what i currently have in my possession, i've figured i should restart. in fact, i kinda want to make this the biggest raffle in FR history! let's get started <3

THE BASICS:
  • please be respectful and kind to others! including myself :)
  • the end date of the raffle has yet to be decided, i'm thinking AUGUST 10, but this is prone to change! it may end early if i take another FR hiatus, or it may end later if there still needs to be more tickets sold :(
  • if you do not claim your prize within 24 hours, your winning draw will be voided
  • you may ONLY bump twice per day, within 30 minutes of the previous
  • this is the RNG to be used, if you have objections, let me know.
  • more to be added...

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[center][size=5][size=5][color=#62AEBC] [u][b][font=cursive]TICKETS[/b][/u] [/size] [/size] [/font] [color=#62AEBC] [font=century] the spreadsheet can be located [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BnQfGwizdXlGqQ-8kV78IC1ysw1dyhEQueUQu9yh4Dw/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [columns][nextcol][item=blue parrot tulip] [item=dusk aconite] [item=flowering cactus] [nextcol] [color=#62AEBC] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] if you are [b]purchasing[/b] tickets, they cost [u]2g/2kt each![/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] you may also [b][i]trade[/i][/b] in tickets by sending in items! the amount of tickets earned=LAH at the time. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] items traded can be anything, however i will only be accepting STACKS of basic materials/trinkets @ 1 ticket per. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] dragons can be traded in :) i will value them at LAH fodder price. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] pinging friends will earn you 1 ticket :) if they decide to enter the raffle too, that will earn you a second ticket! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] bumping will earn you 1 ticket towards [b]the bump raffle [/b]:) please make sure to read the rule regarding this! [u][i][b]PINGLIST:[/b][/i][/u]
TICKETS
the spreadsheet can be located here

if you are purchasing tickets, they cost 2g/2kt each!
you may also trade in tickets by sending in items! the amount of tickets earned=LAH at the time.
items traded can be anything, however i will only be accepting STACKS of basic materials/trinkets @ 1 ticket per.
dragons can be traded in :) i will value them at LAH fodder price.
pinging friends will earn you 1 ticket :) if they decide to enter the raffle too, that will earn you a second ticket!
bumping will earn you 1 ticket towards the bump raffle :) please make sure to read the rule regarding this!

PINGLIST:

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
[center][size=5][size=5][u][b][font=cursive]ITEM PRIZES[/b][/u] [/size] [/size] the values of the prizes will progress as you scroll! [b]MORE PRIZES WILL BE ADDED[/b] [quote= one winner: ruby princess] [item=ruby starsilks] [item=princess petal gecko] ruby starsilks | princess petal gecko [/quote] [quote= one winner: something's fishy...] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] current caller raiment | seaside kelpie mane | oceansurf magus | spirit of water [/quote] [quote=one winner: my eyes...] [item=unicorn guise] [item=shifting kelpie mane] [item=prismatic crystalscales] unicorn guise | shifting kelpie mane| prismatic crystalscales [/quote] [quote=one winner: bear with me] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] slumbering charlatan | murktooth bramblekeep | wavebreak snarler [/quote] [quote=one winner: OOH! shiny] [item=rusted treasure chest] x99 [item=iron treasure chest] x20 [item=gilded decorative chest] x5 rusted treasure chest | iron treasure chest | gilded decorative chest [/quote] [quote= one winner: money?] 50 x[item=waterlogged trunk][item=dustcarve treasure cache] [item=rusted treasure chest] x30 waterlogged trunk | dustcarve treasure cache | rusted treasure chest [/quote] [quote= one winner: COLI!] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] haste | ambush | eliminate | rally | berserker [/quote] [quote= it's windy out here][size=5] TAKEN [/size] aerborne parchment [/quote] [quote=one winner: EGGS] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] unhatched nocturne egg [/quote] [quote= one winner: softwings] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] softwings accent[/quote] [quote= one winner: coatlcorn] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] coatlcorn accent[/quote] [quote= one winner: brain freeze!] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] chillspike crown | snowfall robe | glitterfreeze halo [/quote] [quote= one winner: where'd you go?] [size=5] TAKEN [/size] marva's invisibility cloak [/quote] [quote= one winner: JACKPOT] [b][size=5] NATURE SPRITE. UNLOCKED AT 1000 TICKETS [/size][/b] [/quote] and more....
ITEM PRIZES

the values of the prizes will progress as you scroll! MORE PRIZES WILL BE ADDED

one winner: ruby princess wrote:

ruby starsilks | princess petal gecko
one winner: something's fishy... wrote:
TAKEN
current caller raiment | seaside kelpie mane | oceansurf magus | spirit of water
one winner: my eyes... wrote:

unicorn guise | shifting kelpie mane| prismatic crystalscales
one winner: bear with me wrote:
TAKEN
slumbering charlatan | murktooth bramblekeep | wavebreak snarler
one winner: OOH! shiny wrote:
x99 x20 x5
rusted treasure chest | iron treasure chest | gilded decorative chest
one winner: money? wrote:
50 x x30
waterlogged trunk | dustcarve treasure cache | rusted treasure chest
one winner: COLI! wrote:
TAKEN
haste | ambush | eliminate | rally | berserker
it's windy out here wrote:
TAKEN
aerborne parchment
one winner: EGGS wrote:

unhatched nocturne egg
one winner: softwings wrote:
TAKEN
softwings accent
one winner: coatlcorn wrote:
TAKEN
coatlcorn accent
one winner: brain freeze! wrote:
TAKEN
chillspike crown | snowfall robe | glitterfreeze halo
one winner: where'd you go? wrote:
TAKEN
marva's invisibility cloak
one winner: JACKPOT wrote:
NATURE SPRITE. UNLOCKED AT 1000 TICKETS
and more....

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
DRAGON PRIZES

TBA! im still waiting on completing projects and funds to do so, but the rest are a surprise ;)
DRAGON PRIZES

TBA! im still waiting on completing projects and funds to do so, but the rest are a surprise ;)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
[center][size=5][size=5][u][b][font=cursive]BUMP PRIZES[/b][/u] [/size] [/size] [quote= M E A T H E A T] [item=salted game] [item=bundle of haunchmeat] [item=salted game] salted game x99 | haunchmeat x99 | salted game x99 [/quote] [quote] [item=berserker] [item=ambush] berserker | ambush [/quote] [quote= three winners: mm i'm stuffed (x99 each)] [item=fire flower] [item=marsh stalker] [item=heartred croaker leg] [item=rolling scarab] fire flower | marsh stalker | heartred croaker leg | rolling scarab [/quote]
BUMP PRIZES
M E A T H E A T wrote:

salted game x99 | haunchmeat x99 | salted game x99
Quote:

berserker | ambush
three winners: mm i'm stuffed (x99 each) wrote:

fire flower | marsh stalker | heartred croaker leg | rolling scarab

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
reserved for Q&A
reserved for Q&A

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
reserve one more haha
reserve one more haha

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
and after almost 3 weeks... we are open!
and after almost 3 weeks... we are open!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
I’ll buy 1 ticket (mainly because I only have enough for one haha broke…) PM or CR?
I’ll buy 1 ticket (mainly because I only have enough for one haha broke…) PM or CR?
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@ethics quick question about sending items for tickets, are you only accepting stacks of basic mats/trinkets? Like, if I wanted to send apparel/familiars would that be accepted? I'm gonna be buying 20 tix anyway, just wanted to know first if I can send some items as well ^^
@ethics quick question about sending items for tickets, are you only accepting stacks of basic mats/trinkets? Like, if I wanted to send apparel/familiars would that be accepted? I'm gonna be buying 20 tix anyway, just wanted to know first if I can send some items as well ^^
nTa2yPT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17