Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | daily stop procrastinating pinglist
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42
Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
thanks for the ping!
thanks for the ping!
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png
honestly, could i be added for this?
honestly, could i be added for this?
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin @calyypso @caution @magicisreal

goood morning/afternoon/night my amazing non procrastinators! i hope everyone is doing well! i have added myself to the pinglist because unfortunately I too have issues with procrastinating on things (art)
anyways i hope everyone takes this time to take a deep breath and get started on their work! it seems scary at first but once you start doing it you'll say hey! it's not that bad
edit- i got a notif and forgot i pinged myself and i got excited but then it was just me
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin @calyypso @caution @magicisreal

goood morning/afternoon/night my amazing non procrastinators! i hope everyone is doing well! i have added myself to the pinglist because unfortunately I too have issues with procrastinating on things (art)
anyways i hope everyone takes this time to take a deep breath and get started on their work! it seems scary at first but once you start doing it you'll say hey! it's not that bad
edit- i got a notif and forgot i pinged myself and i got excited but then it was just me

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I am failing my mission I've been unproductive for the past week except getting Faded in the piano done. Send urgent help pleasr
I am failing my mission I've been unproductive for the past week except getting Faded in the piano done. Send urgent help pleasr
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@spiritx

you got this! today is the start of a new month, so it means time to turn over a new leaf and get to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
@spiritx

you got this! today is the start of a new month, so it means time to turn over a new leaf and get to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
ooh could you add me there? I really need to finish some essays soon. :)
ooh could you add me there? I really need to finish some essays soon. :)
FBi28uv.gif
kIXKYwh.png
Kindly add me to this ping list. Thank you in advance!
Kindly add me to this ping list. Thank you in advance!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
please add me, I gotta get so much sh!t done by friday OTL
please add me, I gotta get so much sh!t done by friday OTL
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin @magicisreal @caution @ara @whysodelirious @crazycritter1

hello all! the ping is later than normal, apologies for that. i hope everyone is doing well. i will now proceed to hypnotize you into not procrastinating.
3...2...1 after you finish reading this, you will proceed to finish whatever it was you were supposed to finish.
@legendarystories @littlemoons @moonwatcher13 @ossium @artexiii @vinifera @dragonraven21 @crimsonpixie @ShadowTheEdgehog @pufferheart @edelgard @rheotastic @saiban @xeriau @terranormal @endifinity @whesh @kairo @helloworld145 @Aslanda @Inhuman @doveandgrenade @Crystalpixel @jiinxjelli @kittyandcat @SpiritX @speechless @kiino @kronosdviolinist @despairpods @nightfurypizza @kunikida @mangollama @dibbeast @amayai @duchie @avem @crimsonpizza @madeleinee @sleepyprophet @forgottenwonders @fynch @woodscollector @arsenic33 @takatsuki @celinkial @archerfish @broadwaypaisano @KNK @ebby172 @alitema @doltish @cannot @princeofsoup @123luna456 @snacmeister @chasingaesthetic @squidily @sparkwings @beckalistiere @kiib0 @missimus @aliliathea @mabe @alfamangle @waywardwillow @Siraiceshine @March @empressmouthwash @Siraiceshine @xoanon @floofthe2nd @sararini @myaar @fairypaw @zeldris @sneekiblin @magicisreal @caution @ara @whysodelirious @crazycritter1

hello all! the ping is later than normal, apologies for that. i hope everyone is doing well. i will now proceed to hypnotize you into not procrastinating.
3...2...1 after you finish reading this, you will proceed to finish whatever it was you were supposed to finish.

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42