Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | daily stop procrastinating pinglist
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Who added me to the list again? I have no interest in being on this list and I've had enough.

Once, sure. Twice when I've commented on this saying I have no interest in being a part of this? No.

Honestly, it's disrespectful and passive-aggressive considering what this list is for. I don't need to be reminded to stop procrastinating and it's uncomfortable being reminded to stop procrastinating when I don't want it.

I'll be removing my name and if this happens again, I will be upset. If it happens again, it might be best to migrate to a list where people have to message you to ask to be added and not a self-editing ping list due to people adding people without their permission.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Who added me to the list again? I have no interest in being on this list and I've had enough.

Once, sure. Twice when I've commented on this saying I have no interest in being a part of this? No.

Honestly, it's disrespectful and passive-aggressive considering what this list is for. I don't need to be reminded to stop procrastinating and it's uncomfortable being reminded to stop procrastinating when I don't want it.

I'll be removing my name and if this happens again, I will be upset. If it happens again, it might be best to migrate to a list where people have to message you to ask to be added and not a self-editing ping list due to people adding people without their permission.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
lu3moVq.gif
TvGyETb.gif
Before I go on: I am not a mod.

Concerning the previous post, my question is: what should we do moving forward? Not a vote, just looking for thoughts and discussion.

Once again, I've removed usernames from the self-editing spreadsheet who weren't pinged yesterday, except for @corruptedsparrow because I had a hunch you added yourself legitimately. If I removed your username in error, please feel free to re-add it. And as always, please feel free to remove your username whenever you'd like.

At this point, I should charge for the L33T H4X0R skillz I'm using to rollback the pinglists. Please feel free to PM me, and I'll send you an invoice. </joke>

Thanks for bearing with the situation.

@zeldris @xoanon @woodscollector @whesh @waywardwillow @wastelands @virtualpet @terranormal @temmieflakes19 @tamarin21 @takatsuki @steffon @squidily @spiritx @speechless @specklednightsky @sparkwings @sneekiblin @snacmeister @sleepyprophet @sleepyboi @skeleyon @siraiceshine @silkiemoon @shinyentei @shadowtheedgehog @selkiie @sararini @saiban @saarkazul @roheryn @rheotastic @requacy @pufferheart @princeofsoup @potatopips @ossium @nightfurypizza @myaar @moonwatcher13 @missnevermind @missimus @march @mangollama @magicisreal @madeleinee @mabe @m00nwatcher @littlemoons @kunikida @kronosdviolinist @knk @kittyandcat @kiino @kiib0 @kairo @jiinxjelli @inkino @inhuman @igneriss @hsoup @holyshipper @helloworld145 @headlights @gusted @graverabbit @graffinn @glitch236 @fynch @frysa @friedphish @forgottenwonders @floofthe2nd @fairypaw @erythery @endragon6 @endifinity @egoist @edelgard @ebby172 @duchie @dragonraven21 @doveandgrenade @doltish @dibbeast @despairpods @corruptedsparrow @crimsonpizza @crimsonpixie @crazycritter1 @chasingaesthetic @celinkial @caution @broadwaypaisano @brightbreeze @beckalistiere @baret @avem @auraelia @aslanda @artexiii @arsenic33 @archerfish @aquira @androidantelope @alitema @aliliathea @alfamangle @aetherna @41rr0w @123luna456
Before I go on: I am not a mod.

Concerning the previous post, my question is: what should we do moving forward? Not a vote, just looking for thoughts and discussion.

Once again, I've removed usernames from the self-editing spreadsheet who weren't pinged yesterday, except for @corruptedsparrow because I had a hunch you added yourself legitimately. If I removed your username in error, please feel free to re-add it. And as always, please feel free to remove your username whenever you'd like.

At this point, I should charge for the L33T H4X0R skillz I'm using to rollback the pinglists. Please feel free to PM me, and I'll send you an invoice. </joke>

Thanks for bearing with the situation.

@zeldris @xoanon @woodscollector @whesh @waywardwillow @wastelands @virtualpet @terranormal @temmieflakes19 @tamarin21 @takatsuki @steffon @squidily @spiritx @speechless @specklednightsky @sparkwings @sneekiblin @snacmeister @sleepyprophet @sleepyboi @skeleyon @siraiceshine @silkiemoon @shinyentei @shadowtheedgehog @selkiie @sararini @saiban @saarkazul @roheryn @rheotastic @requacy @pufferheart @princeofsoup @potatopips @ossium @nightfurypizza @myaar @moonwatcher13 @missnevermind @missimus @march @mangollama @magicisreal @madeleinee @mabe @m00nwatcher @littlemoons @kunikida @kronosdviolinist @knk @kittyandcat @kiino @kiib0 @kairo @jiinxjelli @inkino @inhuman @igneriss @hsoup @holyshipper @helloworld145 @headlights @gusted @graverabbit @graffinn @glitch236 @fynch @frysa @friedphish @forgottenwonders @floofthe2nd @fairypaw @erythery @endragon6 @endifinity @egoist @edelgard @ebby172 @duchie @dragonraven21 @doveandgrenade @doltish @dibbeast @despairpods @corruptedsparrow @crimsonpizza @crimsonpixie @crazycritter1 @chasingaesthetic @celinkial @caution @broadwaypaisano @brightbreeze @beckalistiere @baret @avem @auraelia @aslanda @artexiii @arsenic33 @archerfish @aquira @androidantelope @alitema @aliliathea @alfamangle @aetherna @41rr0w @123luna456
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42