Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out of context quotes!
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 226 227
"There are bread sticks in the Bermuda triangle"

"And then I was evil then I wasn't but then I was thinking evil but then I wasn't evil but then-"

I did these by memory lol
"There are bread sticks in the Bermuda triangle"

"And then I was evil then I wasn't but then I was thinking evil but then I wasn't evil but then-"

I did these by memory lol
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
"the weather's getting bad you'd get down from there before you become lightning rod man!"
"the weather's getting bad you'd get down from there before you become lightning rod man!"
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
"you ever go up to your cat and sniff it?"

- my friend, giving advice about birds
"you ever go up to your cat and sniff it?"

- my friend, giving advice about birds
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
a few context doesn't help level quotes today: "When the pseudo history is so bad it gives you the urge to become a historical artifact" "which is very anthrocentric of me" "how dare you hit me with feels as soon as I wake up (please keep doing it I love waking up to feels)" "I was fully ready to accept [character 1] as the one to go swim in magic goop" "[character 2]: we're not doing the unethical science anymore so I can't legally say this BUT-" "(referring to [character 2] as 'responsible adult' feels wrong somehow)" and now, a few excerpts from the in-character conversation those last three quotes refer to. (for context, character 3 was about to swim in a magic pond) 2: You found a source of magic you're unfamiliar with, you don't know if it could kill you or do permanent damage to your body or mind, and your first instinct is to swim in it? I don't think calling that "beyond stupid" is rude. 1: Maybe people are just more daring and open to adventure than you. 3: Hey, 2. How come you’re picking on me so much~? 2: I'm not. I'm trying to figure out how much of a liability you are. 3: I was the ultimate supreme leader! But they haven’t taken my charisma~ 1: Wait what kind of supreme leader? We…get a lot of those here 3: The ultimate kind, duh. 2: That tells us literally nothing. 3: I wasn’t talking to you, anyway~ 1: It tells us he’s the ultimate [emoji=coatl winking size=1] 2: Which he had said already. 1: [i]Anyways[/i]
a few context doesn't help level quotes today:

"When the pseudo history is so bad it gives you the urge to become a historical artifact"
"which is very anthrocentric of me"
"how dare you hit me with feels as soon as I wake up (please keep doing it I love waking up to feels)"
"I was fully ready to accept [character 1] as the one to go swim in magic goop"
"[character 2]: we're not doing the unethical science anymore so I can't legally say this BUT-"
"(referring to [character 2] as 'responsible adult' feels wrong somehow)"

and now, a few excerpts from the in-character conversation those last three quotes refer to. (for context, character 3 was about to swim in a magic pond)

2: You found a source of magic you're unfamiliar with, you don't know if it could kill you or do permanent damage to your body or mind, and your first instinct is to swim in it? I don't think calling that "beyond stupid" is rude.
1: Maybe people are just more daring and open to adventure than you.

3: Hey, 2. How come you’re picking on me so much~?
2: I'm not. I'm trying to figure out how much of a liability you are.

3: I was the ultimate supreme leader! But they haven’t taken my charisma~
1: Wait what kind of supreme leader? We…get a lot of those here
3: The ultimate kind, duh.
2: That tells us literally nothing.
3: I wasn’t talking to you, anyway~
1: It tells us he’s the ultimate
2: Which he had said already.
1: Anyways
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
no taking your clothes off in band.
no taking your clothes off in band.
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
"In the next dynasty"
"What does that even mean"
"In the next dynasty"
"What does that even mean"
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
“Are you trying to endorse getting struck by lightning?”
“Are you trying to endorse getting struck by lightning?”
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
"You're getting cold!"
"Shut up Mr.'I passed out from pneumonia'."
"You're getting cold!"
"Shut up Mr.'I passed out from pneumonia'."
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
"an always-active passive ability" - said this, didn't realize how silly it sounded until 3 hours later, then realized this is why active vs passive is confusing to people
"an always-active passive ability" - said this, didn't realize how silly it sounded until 3 hours later, then realized this is why active vs passive is confusing to people
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
"Said nyah instead of yah to a customer, I hope he didn't hear me"
"Said nyah instead of yah to a customer, I hope he didn't hear me"
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 226 227