Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out of context quotes!
“Please someone haunt me I need a hobby.”
“Please someone haunt me I need a hobby.”
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
"It's like I have ESPN or something."
"It's like I have ESPN or something."
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
[quote name="LastTicketHome" date="2023-04-23 16:16:27" ] "How do I finger this slur?" band class can sound strange to an outside observer [/quote] It really can though…
LastTicketHome wrote on 2023-04-23 16:16:27:
"How do I finger this slur?"
band class can sound strange to an outside observer
It really can though…
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860957511632683039/1098440503894233128/image.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860957511632683039/1098424853616398497/image.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860957511632683039/1094095201745784863/image.png[/img]
image.png

image.png

image.png
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
furry fiddle! SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-04-24 15:17:32" ] [quote name="LastTicketHome" date="2023-04-23 16:16:27" ] "How do I finger this slur?" band class can sound strange to an outside observer [/quote] It really can though… [/quote] “Only one tastebud can touch.” “French horns, check your Shrek” (or something along those lines)
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-04-24 15:17:32:
It really can though…
“Only one tastebud can touch.”
“French horns, check your Shrek” (or something along those lines)
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
- ‘Cause that part of his brain’s definitely doing cringey poses in sunglasses in front of a tie-dyed background and announcing proudly that it doesn’t care about death because it never learned what it was.

- The outrage, the horror! Castiel Marz, consummate smartboy, was actually wrong for once in his life!

- ...maybe i was the manic pixie nightmare kid all along

- One-liners before screwing up important machinery are a series classic

- when they nyoom they nyoom in five thousand dimensions at once

- the point IS there’s not an OUNCE of stockholm syndrome between them

- They cannot get out so they’ve just been ripping and tearing (until it is done) their way through the cave like anime doomguys
- ‘Cause that part of his brain’s definitely doing cringey poses in sunglasses in front of a tie-dyed background and announcing proudly that it doesn’t care about death because it never learned what it was.

- The outrage, the horror! Castiel Marz, consummate smartboy, was actually wrong for once in his life!

- ...maybe i was the manic pixie nightmare kid all along

- One-liners before screwing up important machinery are a series classic

- when they nyoom they nyoom in five thousand dimensions at once

- the point IS there’s not an OUNCE of stockholm syndrome between them

- They cannot get out so they’ve just been ripping and tearing (until it is done) their way through the cave like anime doomguys
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
""do you lick the lens or are you normal?" should be a big (expletive)ing album ad billboard"
""do you lick the lens or are you normal?" should be a big (expletive)ing album ad billboard"
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
"yummy yummy paper in my mouth now now now"
"yummy yummy paper in my mouth now now now"
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
[quote name="DewFeather" date="2023-04-24 19:03:38" ] [quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-04-24 15:17:32" ] [quote name="LastTicketHome" date="2023-04-23 16:16:27" ] "How do I finger this slur?" band class can sound strange to an outside observer [/quote] It really can though… [/quote] “Only one tastebud can touch.” “French horns, check your Shrek” (or something along those lines) [/quote] “You[i] have[/i] to come in[i] aggressive[/i] on the flute part.”
DewFeather wrote on 2023-04-24 19:03:38:
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-04-24 15:17:32:
It really can though…
“Only one tastebud can touch.”
“French horns, check your Shrek” (or something along those lines)
“You have to come in aggressive on the flute part.”
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
"Remember, children, you should ALWAYS play with sharp dangerous objects! How will you learn finesse otherwise!?"
"Remember, children, you should ALWAYS play with sharp dangerous objects! How will you learn finesse otherwise!?"
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much