Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

I also have trypophobia, not sure what it stemmed from for me, but it's always been something that makes me severely uncomfortable.

My other big phobia is chapodiphobia, the fear of cephalopods (octopus, squids, etc), which I'm pretty sure has to do with my trypophobia as well lol.

I also have trypophobia, not sure what it stemmed from for me, but it's always been something that makes me severely uncomfortable.

My other big phobia is chapodiphobia, the fear of cephalopods (octopus, squids, etc), which I'm pretty sure has to do with my trypophobia as well lol.
oWOU8WM.png
I have the ULTIMATE fear of throwing up. Like...I chocked on something, almost had an ambulance called for me, and felt like I was going to throw up with every fiber of my being for two hours, and I forced myself not to. To the feeling of myself shaking, and just plain NEEDING to throw up, but I didn't. :| I kept it down.

Also don't like medical needles. Tattoo needles I'm TOTALLY fine with, but if you're going to inject something once living into my body, nope nope NOPE!!!

Also the fear of clowns. I punched one for scaring me when I was 7-8. So it's a kind of anger-fear. I was in the hospital once after getting my appendix tried to kill me, and a clown almost came into my room. I was almost out of my bed and going for it before all my wires and lines stopped me. I was NOT having it.
I have the ULTIMATE fear of throwing up. Like...I chocked on something, almost had an ambulance called for me, and felt like I was going to throw up with every fiber of my being for two hours, and I forced myself not to. To the feeling of myself shaking, and just plain NEEDING to throw up, but I didn't. :| I kept it down.

Also don't like medical needles. Tattoo needles I'm TOTALLY fine with, but if you're going to inject something once living into my body, nope nope NOPE!!!

Also the fear of clowns. I punched one for scaring me when I was 7-8. So it's a kind of anger-fear. I was in the hospital once after getting my appendix tried to kill me, and a clown almost came into my room. I was almost out of my bed and going for it before all my wires and lines stopped me. I was NOT having it.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i have claustrophobia pretty bad and i also have a phobia of centipedes whatever the name for that is.
i have claustrophobia pretty bad and i also have a phobia of centipedes whatever the name for that is.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Crickets and grasshoppers. Other insects I can handle, but crickets and grasshoppers freak me the hicky-heck out.
Crickets and grasshoppers. Other insects I can handle, but crickets and grasshoppers freak me the hicky-heck out.
shadow.gif
Arachnophobia is a common one. I'm deathly afraid of tiny spiders, basically any spider that's no bigger than the palm of your hand. I'm just really afraid of one getting in my ear/hair/laying eggs on me. That problem is lost when it comes to tarantulas, though. Love the little buggers.
Arachnophobia is a common one. I'm deathly afraid of tiny spiders, basically any spider that's no bigger than the palm of your hand. I'm just really afraid of one getting in my ear/hair/laying eggs on me. That problem is lost when it comes to tarantulas, though. Love the little buggers.
arachnophobia there are many anecdotes but, here's my viewpoint: it's a common phobia for a reason humans instinctively fear spiders because they're out to kill us man thats why we fear snakes too but I'm not scairt of them for whatever reason

I don't think theres a word for it, but I'm crazy fraid of deep sea fish? It's lessened as I got older, but I still feel intense panic when I see their faces. gaping upturned mouths, vacant, tiny eyes...they're like artistic renditions of a void of being, something powered only by insatiable hunger. which usually I'd be all for but whatever the case my brain does not like them and I still hide behind my hands in the lanternfish scene in finding nemo
arachnophobia there are many anecdotes but, here's my viewpoint: it's a common phobia for a reason humans instinctively fear spiders because they're out to kill us man thats why we fear snakes too but I'm not scairt of them for whatever reason

I don't think theres a word for it, but I'm crazy fraid of deep sea fish? It's lessened as I got older, but I still feel intense panic when I see their faces. gaping upturned mouths, vacant, tiny eyes...they're like artistic renditions of a void of being, something powered only by insatiable hunger. which usually I'd be all for but whatever the case my brain does not like them and I still hide behind my hands in the lanternfish scene in finding nemo
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I have Trypanophobia (not to be confused with Trypophobia)

Trypanophobia is a fear of needles. I'm not SEVEN, but I still am TERRIFIED OF POKEY THINGS. I don't mind sewing needles, it's just the doctor's ones where it is INTENDED to go INTO MY BODY. THROUGH MY SKIN. THIS NEEDLE IS PUNCTURING MY SKIN EvErybOdy PaNic-
I have Trypanophobia (not to be confused with Trypophobia)

Trypanophobia is a fear of needles. I'm not SEVEN, but I still am TERRIFIED OF POKEY THINGS. I don't mind sewing needles, it's just the doctor's ones where it is INTENDED to go INTO MY BODY. THROUGH MY SKIN. THIS NEEDLE IS PUNCTURING MY SKIN EvErybOdy PaNic-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Arachnophobia is a pretty common one, but I just can't get rid of the fear. I know it's pretty stupid but also have you seen those leggy bois-
Also scared of the dark and heights
Arachnophobia is a pretty common one, but I just can't get rid of the fear. I know it's pretty stupid but also have you seen those leggy bois-
Also scared of the dark and heights
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Arachnophobia, fear of spiders. I used to like them, but I watched a discovery channel episode about them once and after that I just CANNOT.

Social phobia, fear of being scrutinized/judged. Also called Social Anxiety Disorder

Telephonophobia, fear of using telephones. It's related to my social phobia, but seriously most of the time I don't answer my phone. Only if it's my mom or best friend, or I know it's a robot.

I'm starting to think I have Atychiphobia, fear of failure.... it's really bad.

Odontophobia, specifically the fear of dental procedures more than dentists.

Melissophobia, fear of bees. I apparently stepped on one as a child, and I assume that's where this one comes from. Terrified of them.

Spheksophobia, fear of wasps. EVERYONE SHOULD FEAR WASPS, THEY ARE MONSTROUS.

And there doesn't appear to be a name for it I can find, but I have a specific fear of eye damage.
Arachnophobia, fear of spiders. I used to like them, but I watched a discovery channel episode about them once and after that I just CANNOT.

Social phobia, fear of being scrutinized/judged. Also called Social Anxiety Disorder

Telephonophobia, fear of using telephones. It's related to my social phobia, but seriously most of the time I don't answer my phone. Only if it's my mom or best friend, or I know it's a robot.

I'm starting to think I have Atychiphobia, fear of failure.... it's really bad.

Odontophobia, specifically the fear of dental procedures more than dentists.

Melissophobia, fear of bees. I apparently stepped on one as a child, and I assume that's where this one comes from. Terrified of them.

Spheksophobia, fear of wasps. EVERYONE SHOULD FEAR WASPS, THEY ARE MONSTROUS.

And there doesn't appear to be a name for it I can find, but I have a specific fear of eye damage.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I have never been diagnosed of any phobia by a medical professional so I don't feel it's my place to tell people I have any, but I am SUPER into spiders staying away from me. They can live in my apartment but they can live in the corners far away from my bed, lol.
I have never been diagnosed of any phobia by a medical professional so I don't feel it's my place to tell people I have any, but I am SUPER into spiders staying away from me. They can live in my apartment but they can live in the corners far away from my bed, lol.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12