Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
claustrophobia
cleithrophobia
algophobia-

the last one is especially prominent because i feel even the slightest things will cause me pain, even if it's irrational

there are also somethings i cant put into words

claustrophobia
cleithrophobia
algophobia-

the last one is especially prominent because i feel even the slightest things will cause me pain, even if it's irrational

there are also somethings i cant put into words

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
-Needles-from trauma
-Wasp/Bees because some of my family is deathly allergic.
-Germaphobia- but more like if I think something is "dirty" like the sink,trash,other peoples stuff. I will hold my breath around trash cans and obsessively wash my hands. Very scared of getting sick/infections.
-Agoraphobia- fear of things,situations, and people who cause feelings of panic/hopelessness/embarrassment.
-Social Anxiety Disorder- Fear of people. I have not really interacted with anyone outside of my family in real life for at least 2 years now. I don't even leave my room most days because i'm also afraid of my family. This feeds into my -agoraphobia because i'm really weird and awkward and embarrass myself a lot.
-Grey Aliens, the ones with big eyes,heads and have twig bodies? I get paranoid of seeing them in windows and stuff. But anything else is fine!
-Also escalators. The ground moves AND it goes up? No thanks.
-Needles-from trauma
-Wasp/Bees because some of my family is deathly allergic.
-Germaphobia- but more like if I think something is "dirty" like the sink,trash,other peoples stuff. I will hold my breath around trash cans and obsessively wash my hands. Very scared of getting sick/infections.
-Agoraphobia- fear of things,situations, and people who cause feelings of panic/hopelessness/embarrassment.
-Social Anxiety Disorder- Fear of people. I have not really interacted with anyone outside of my family in real life for at least 2 years now. I don't even leave my room most days because i'm also afraid of my family. This feeds into my -agoraphobia because i'm really weird and awkward and embarrass myself a lot.
-Grey Aliens, the ones with big eyes,heads and have twig bodies? I get paranoid of seeing them in windows and stuff. But anything else is fine!
-Also escalators. The ground moves AND it goes up? No thanks.
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
Spiders
Open waters, especially oceans
Being on the passenger side of a car bc of an accident I had two months ago, this one's getting better tho
Spiders
Open waters, especially oceans
Being on the passenger side of a car bc of an accident I had two months ago, this one's getting better tho
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Toaster ovens and eye horror
I have an irrational fear of pool filters.
I have an irrational fear of pool filters.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[quote name="Origamighostt" date="2020-05-31 13:19:52" ] Toaster ovens and eye horror [/quote] Toaster ovens... mood
Origamighostt wrote on 2020-05-31 13:19:52:

Toaster ovens... mood
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12