Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your phobias?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have tryphobia (fear of holes but you know that) and bathmophobia (fear of steps. Steap or open ones for me specificly)

I also have cynophobia (fear of dogs) and pyrophobia (fear of fire) but those have lessoned considerably. Is it weird that I'm still mildly afraid of dogs but would love to have one anyway?
I have tryphobia (fear of holes but you know that) and bathmophobia (fear of steps. Steap or open ones for me specificly)

I also have cynophobia (fear of dogs) and pyrophobia (fear of fire) but those have lessoned considerably. Is it weird that I'm still mildly afraid of dogs but would love to have one anyway?
I have no idea what these fears are called, but I have the fears of..

Fear of bees

Fear of flying insects in general

Fear of other people getting hurt

Fear of forgetting

and

Fear of losing important objects
I have no idea what these fears are called, but I have the fears of..

Fear of bees

Fear of flying insects in general

Fear of other people getting hurt

Fear of forgetting

and

Fear of losing important objects
intangible? i would say the fear of being forgotten and left behind
tangible? horses.
intangible? i would say the fear of being forgotten and left behind
tangible? horses.
0uxNxhO.pngxANYhLq.pngIs9Kb0l.png
Wasps.

Not bees, just wasps. I sometimes can't even look at the pictures. August is a wasp hell in my country and I'd rather stay at home than be around these angry creatures, which I hate, because I love summer weather >.<

I don't eat plums, because wasps had a nest on a plum tree in my grandma's garden. Then it was replaced by a hornet nest. I refused to leave my grandma's house one summer when there were dozens of them flying around. The tree was cut down a long time ago, but I still won't eat plums.

I hate how much scared of them I am, and I've never been stung by anything, I don't even have an allergy (I've never been tested though).
Wasps.

Not bees, just wasps. I sometimes can't even look at the pictures. August is a wasp hell in my country and I'd rather stay at home than be around these angry creatures, which I hate, because I love summer weather >.<

I don't eat plums, because wasps had a nest on a plum tree in my grandma's garden. Then it was replaced by a hornet nest. I refused to leave my grandma's house one summer when there were dozens of them flying around. The tree was cut down a long time ago, but I still won't eat plums.

I hate how much scared of them I am, and I've never been stung by anything, I don't even have an allergy (I've never been tested though).
SNAKES.
SNAKES.
Because I can.

FR + 8hrs
I'm hella scared of heights
I'm hella scared of heights
CUnQdgy.png
Spiders and loud noises

Tarantulas? Oh yeah those are fine but any other spider scares the hell out of me
Loud noises? One of the main reasons my PTSD exists but I will not go into depth on that.
Spiders and loud noises

Tarantulas? Oh yeah those are fine but any other spider scares the hell out of me
Loud noises? One of the main reasons my PTSD exists but I will not go into depth on that.
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
Spiders and all insects in general! With the exception of ants, butterflies and locusts.
Spiders and all insects in general! With the exception of ants, butterflies and locusts.
Smaller & high places
Smaller & high places
Spiders. Just... no. Too many legs. Way too many legs.

Falling. Not heights though, I'm fine with roller coasters, glass floors, all that. But the moment you ask me to walk down a staircase without holding on to the railing? No. No no. Nonononononononono.

Deep water. I don't know what it is about it - I'm fine on a ship, I'm fine as long as I can see the ground, I'm if I'm close to the ground no matter how deep. What really creeps me out is floating in the ocean where you can see nothing but seemingly endless blue and maybe some fish. I've given up on diving games soooo many times because of this.

Not really phobias, but I also have a slight fear of automatic doors and spaces that are so small that I can't move freely
Spiders. Just... no. Too many legs. Way too many legs.

Falling. Not heights though, I'm fine with roller coasters, glass floors, all that. But the moment you ask me to walk down a staircase without holding on to the railing? No. No no. Nonononononononono.

Deep water. I don't know what it is about it - I'm fine on a ship, I'm fine as long as I can see the ground, I'm if I'm close to the ground no matter how deep. What really creeps me out is floating in the ocean where you can see nothing but seemingly endless blue and maybe some fish. I've given up on diving games soooo many times because of this.

Not really phobias, but I also have a slight fear of automatic doors and spaces that are so small that I can't move freely
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12