Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
[quote name="lissard" date="2020-02-05 20:01:40" ] the movie [i]FireBreather[/i] honestly i thought it was a fever dream for the longest time i spent years looking for it googling all kinds of keywords and only recently found it [/i][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Firebreatherposter.jpg[/img] [/quote] The MC is half-human, half-kaiju. Try not to think about that too hard. And wasn’t he voiced by Dante Basco?
lissard wrote on 2020-02-05 20:01:40:
the movie FireBreather honestly i thought it was a fever dream for the longest time i spent years looking for it googling all kinds of keywords and only recently found it

[/i]Firebreatherposter.jpg
The MC is half-human, half-kaiju. Try not to think about that too hard. And wasn’t he voiced by Dante Basco?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Stormhawks Babey.

It just disappeared. Wha happun...
Stormhawks Babey.

It just disappeared. Wha happun...
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

dex hamilton: alien entymologist? cannot for the life of me remember his name but the kid with the wings and black shirt was so cool [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-02-03 07:11:16" ] The Upside-down Show? anyone?? [/quote] oh my goodness, this and wow wow wubzy used to be my favorite shows, i played the games for them on the nick jr website for like hours :,D
dex hamilton: alien entymologist? cannot for the life of me remember his name but the kid with the wings and black shirt was so cool
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-02-03 07:11:16:
The Upside-down Show? anyone??
oh my goodness, this and wow wow wubzy used to be my favorite shows, i played the games for them on the nick jr website for like hours :,D
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
Magic Mountain.

I have asked all my friends, and they don't remember this show at all. It's a live-action kids show featuring a lion, panda, dragon and tortoise.
From what I know, it was never broadcasted outside of China, Australia and Canada, so it makes sense it's not well known but someone else has to have seen it, right?
Magic Mountain.

I have asked all my friends, and they don't remember this show at all. It's a live-action kids show featuring a lion, panda, dragon and tortoise.
From what I know, it was never broadcasted outside of China, Australia and Canada, so it makes sense it's not well known but someone else has to have seen it, right?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
doraemon . _.
doraemon . _.
1dgHJ.gif
[quote name="Mirimiri" date="2020-02-04 07:58:49" ] Fetch with Ruff Ruffman. Actually, anything that was on PBS Kids. [/quote] I rember always wanting to try gumbo for the longest time since it looked reaaally good in that one episode. Do you rember the old pbs game for this show where you had to break out of dog prison I think??? [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2020-02-03 23:20:23" ] Peep and the Big Wide World [img]https://www.redshuttersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/peep-and-the-big-wide-world.jpg[/img] Uhhh so basically, I have a younger brother and he was the one who discovered this show when he was really little. I was a bit older (4th-5th grade I think? Maybe 3rd) but somehow I still enjoyed the heck out of this show made literally for babies. I dunno, it actually had some cute witty parts! It was something my little brother and I could love together, and it spawned many inside jokes that we still occasionally bring up (for reference, I'm graduating college lol it's been a LONG time). So yeah, just a wonderful memory of a show my little brother and I bonded over as children :) [/quote] I rember this show, and I think it also had a complimentary game like most pbs shows where it was like?? Point and click if I rember?? [quote name="Edelgard" date="2020-02-03 23:12:05" ] j-jungle junction. also 64 zoo lane [/quote] I think I have a book that was like of the show? I think?? [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2020-02-03 02:13:18" ] Pound Puppies. I know there’s newer version of it (but its rubbish), im referring to the old stuff i used to watch as a kid. [/quote] Wasn't that about a secret underground dog orginization to... do something?
Mirimiri wrote on 2020-02-04 07:58:49:
Fetch with Ruff Ruffman. Actually, anything that was on PBS Kids.

I rember always wanting to try gumbo for the longest time since it looked reaaally good in that one episode.

Do you rember the old pbs game for this show where you had to break out of dog prison I think???
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2020-02-03 23:20:23:
Peep and the Big Wide World
peep-and-the-big-wide-world.jpg
Uhhh so basically, I have a younger brother and he was the one who discovered this show when he was really little. I was a bit older (4th-5th grade I think? Maybe 3rd) but somehow I still enjoyed the heck out of this show made literally for babies. I dunno, it actually had some cute witty parts! It was something my little brother and I could love together, and it spawned many inside jokes that we still occasionally bring up (for reference, I'm graduating college lol it's been a LONG time).

So yeah, just a wonderful memory of a show my little brother and I bonded over as children :)

I rember this show, and I think it also had a complimentary game like most pbs shows where it was like?? Point and click if I rember??
Edelgard wrote on 2020-02-03 23:12:05:
j-jungle junction. also 64 zoo lane

I think I have a book that was like of the show? I think??
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2020-02-03 02:13:18:
Pound Puppies. I know there’s newer version of it (but its rubbish), im referring to the old stuff i used to watch as a kid.

Wasn't that about a secret underground dog orginization to... do something?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[img]https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/27/sonicunderground.jpg[/img] Though I wonder if maybe some people made a conscious decision to forget this show existed...
sonicunderground.jpg

Though I wonder if maybe some people made a conscious decision to forget this show existed...
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2020-02-06 08:24:36" ] [img]https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/27/sonicunderground.jpg[/img] Though I wonder if maybe some people made a conscious decision to forget this show existed... [/quote] hahaha NO I haven't even seen it but I honestly am planning on doing a binge sometime but uh does anyone remember the 2012 TMNT? it had like four seasons (season 5 is a disgrace imo) and was done in CGI with anime influences. it's one of my favorite shows ever ngl
EclipseDragon wrote on 2020-02-06 08:24:36:
sonicunderground.jpg

Though I wonder if maybe some people made a conscious decision to forget this show existed...
hahaha NO
I haven't even seen it but I honestly am planning on doing a binge sometime

but uh does anyone remember the 2012 TMNT? it had like four seasons (season 5 is a disgrace imo) and was done in CGI with anime influences. it's one of my favorite shows ever ngl
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2020-02-06 08:24:36" ] [img]https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/27/sonicunderground.jpg[/img] Though I wonder if maybe some people made a conscious decision to forget this show existed... [/quote] chili dogs. god i loved this show but i cringe evry tiem for me it's angelina ballerina. mouse ballerina. that's all i remember lmao
EclipseDragon wrote on 2020-02-06 08:24:36:
sonicunderground.jpg

chili dogs. god i loved this show but i cringe evry tiem

for me it's angelina ballerina. mouse ballerina. that's all i remember lmao
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I've seen a few on here that I used to love, and someone did say "all PBS Kids shows" but I'm gonna name some specifics that haven't been mentioned.

Cyberchase: One of the few children's shows I've seen that focuses on math. It was one of my absolute favorites, as I loved math and technology, so of course I'd be drawn to a show where kids enter cyberspace and do math.

Odd Squad: Also math focused, and one of the few live action shows on PBS Kids! It's super creative, very funny, and honestly I'd recommend it even to people who aren't children! Think of SCP, but with kids.

Wordgirl: My childhood favorite. To this day remains one of three pieces of superhero based media I've consumed. The jokes are funny, the characters are unique, and I still enjoy it to this day, even.

Wild Kratts: Another favorite of mine. You can probably tell I grew up on PBS Kids. This show is probably one of the main reasons I became interested in animals at all, and I have plenty of useless animal fun facts stored up because of it.

I also loved Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman, but that one has been mentioned. I feel like there are other shows I'm forgetting, but those are the main ones!
I've seen a few on here that I used to love, and someone did say "all PBS Kids shows" but I'm gonna name some specifics that haven't been mentioned.

Cyberchase: One of the few children's shows I've seen that focuses on math. It was one of my absolute favorites, as I loved math and technology, so of course I'd be drawn to a show where kids enter cyberspace and do math.

Odd Squad: Also math focused, and one of the few live action shows on PBS Kids! It's super creative, very funny, and honestly I'd recommend it even to people who aren't children! Think of SCP, but with kids.

Wordgirl: My childhood favorite. To this day remains one of three pieces of superhero based media I've consumed. The jokes are funny, the characters are unique, and I still enjoy it to this day, even.

Wild Kratts: Another favorite of mine. You can probably tell I grew up on PBS Kids. This show is probably one of the main reasons I became interested in animals at all, and I have plenty of useless animal fun facts stored up because of it.

I also loved Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman, but that one has been mentioned. I feel like there are other shows I'm forgetting, but those are the main ones!
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31