Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[quote name="Aerotyrannus" date="2020-02-03 06:35:37" ] The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard. I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it. [/quote] YOOOOOOOOO that made up 90% of my preschool years. Also not sure if this an unpopular one but Pinky and the Brain was the best.
Aerotyrannus wrote on 2020-02-03 06:35:37:
The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard.

I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it.
YOOOOOOOOO that made up 90% of my preschool years.

Also not sure if this an unpopular one but Pinky and the Brain was the best.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
wow wow wubzy
wubzy wubzy wow wow
wonder pets wonder pets, wonder pets wonder pets
we're on our way
to help a friend and save the day
we're not too big and we're not too tough
but when we work together we've got the right stuff
Spin and shout 'till you'll find yourself on Zula, See you 'round, folks, at mission control, It's fun to learn with the Zula Patrol.
wow wow wubzy
wubzy wubzy wow wow
we're on our way
Spin and shout 'till you'll find yourself on Zula, See you 'round, folks, at mission control, It's fun to learn with the Zula Patrol.
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
i saw jungle junction, invader zim, peep, and fetch already, but here's some more

- pucca: apparently it got a 2018 netflix reboot? basically just the two ninjas in love trope.

- sagwa: it was on pbs. this siamese that lived with the emperor. there were also bats and a pug i think?

- zoom!: also pbs. i actually remember nothing more than the title.
i saw jungle junction, invader zim, peep, and fetch already, but here's some more

- pucca: apparently it got a 2018 netflix reboot? basically just the two ninjas in love trope.

- sagwa: it was on pbs. this siamese that lived with the emperor. there were also bats and a pug i think?

- zoom!: also pbs. i actually remember nothing more than the title.
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
Red Dwarf and Primeval are those shows for me.

Still love both, still have the DVD's and re-watch them occasionally but I can count on 1 hand how many people I've met irl who know of either show.

I grew up with Red Dwarf (probably where some of my humor comes from) and I'd opt to watch Red Dwarf re-runs over kid's cartoons. The first season of Primeval came out when I was a teen but not many people in my age group recall Primeval even existing.
Red Dwarf and Primeval are those shows for me.

Still love both, still have the DVD's and re-watch them occasionally but I can count on 1 hand how many people I've met irl who know of either show.

I grew up with Red Dwarf (probably where some of my humor comes from) and I'd opt to watch Red Dwarf re-runs over kid's cartoons. The first season of Primeval came out when I was a teen but not many people in my age group recall Primeval even existing.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
[quote name="kissaphobic" date="2020-02-04 16:38:46" ] wow wow wubzy wubzy wubzy wow wow wonder pets wonder pets, wonder pets wonder pets we're on our way to help a friend and save the day we're not too big and we're not too tough but when we work together we've got the right stuff [/quote] I didn’t think these were that obscure. @corvidculture I LOVED Pucca. It was always on right before Digimon, but I think Pucca overall aged better.
kissaphobic wrote on 2020-02-04 16:38:46:
wow wow wubzy
wubzy wubzy wow wow

we're on our way
I didn’t think these were that obscure.

@corvidculture I LOVED Pucca. It was always on right before Digimon, but I think Pucca overall aged better.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="@Maivi" date="2020-02-03 09:46:53" ] Freakazoid. [/quote] Freakazoid is still one of the most amazing things ever created. I don't care if half of its jokes are da- [center]{[b]SCREAM[/b]}[/center] Also anyone remember "Skeleton Warriors"? It was basically 90s He-Man where every villain was Skeletor. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MTmdQpKr/ha.png[/img] Also one of the good guys was sort-of-Skeletor. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sshgxBC.jpg[/img]
@Maivi wrote on 2020-02-03 09:46:53:
Freakazoid.

Freakazoid is still one of the most amazing things ever created. I don't care if half of its jokes are da-
{SCREAM}

Also anyone remember "Skeleton Warriors"? It was basically 90s He-Man where every villain was Skeletor.
ha.png

Also one of the good guys was sort-of-Skeletor.
sshgxBC.jpg
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
i'm pretty sure eccentric-type children's shows from the early 2000's is kinda cheating but this thread shook the memory loose and i must share. and even though it most surely existed, i'm still not 100% convinced it wasn't a fever dream. but [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oobi_(TV_series)]Oobi[/url] ya know, the show where the hand puppets were actual hands. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/Oobi_title_card.png/250px-Oobi_title_card.png[/img] [i],,, yeah[/i] [color=transparent][size=2]is... is this show why i am the way i am?
i'm pretty sure eccentric-type children's shows from the early 2000's is kinda cheating but this thread shook the memory loose and i must share. and even though it most surely existed, i'm still not 100% convinced it wasn't a fever dream.

but Oobi

ya know, the show where the hand puppets were actual hands.
250px-Oobi_title_card.png

,,, yeah
is... is this show why i am the way i am?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Between the Lions was my JAM as a tot who watched 95% PBS Kids programming (as all my friends had cable while I did not). It took me far too long to get some of the jokes in that show, though. It was YEARS after it had gone off the air that I realized that the character "Cliff Hanger" was supposed to be riffing on literary cliffhangers...but he literally hung from a cliff in the show...

My mom and I still sing the "Sven said send ten cents, Sven said send ten tents" from the monkey puppet theatre bit that the show did as part of each episode. There was also Smarty Pants and his compound words and the scientist with his weird little assistant...good times
Between the Lions was my JAM as a tot who watched 95% PBS Kids programming (as all my friends had cable while I did not). It took me far too long to get some of the jokes in that show, though. It was YEARS after it had gone off the air that I realized that the character "Cliff Hanger" was supposed to be riffing on literary cliffhangers...but he literally hung from a cliff in the show...

My mom and I still sing the "Sven said send ten cents, Sven said send ten tents" from the monkey puppet theatre bit that the show did as part of each episode. There was also Smarty Pants and his compound words and the scientist with his weird little assistant...good times
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@Ciphers
That image sums up a good amount of my childhood right there.

@LoversMasque
Tell the story about how Oobi took over your school.
@Ciphers
That image sums up a good amount of my childhood right there.

@LoversMasque
Tell the story about how Oobi took over your school.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
American Dragon Jake Long and Max Steel are two of my favourite shows which no one else seems to know about.
American Dragon Jake Long and Max Steel are two of my favourite shows which no one else seems to know about.
--MegaCharizardX99
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31