Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
So did PB&J Otters(?) actually exist or was that just me. I can't remember a thing about the show just otters named Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. At least I think that was it.

Rolie Polie Olie is also a cartoon I remember, along with another one with a clown named Jojo that I can not for the life of me remember. I think she had a pet lion.

Everything else I can think of was already mentioned here.
So did PB&J Otters(?) actually exist or was that just me. I can't remember a thing about the show just otters named Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. At least I think that was it.

Rolie Polie Olie is also a cartoon I remember, along with another one with a clown named Jojo that I can not for the life of me remember. I think she had a pet lion.

FIREFLY

FOX HOW COULD YOU CANCEL IT
FIREFLY

[quote name="Origamighostt" date="2020-02-06 11:22:12" ] FIREFLY FOX HOW COULD YOU CANCEL IT [/quote]
Origamighostt wrote on 2020-02-06 11:22:12:
FIREFLY

XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="Enigmadoodles" date="2020-02-06 11:13:48" ] So did PB&J Otters(?) actually exist or was that just me. I can't remember a thing about the show just otters named Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. At least I think that was it. Rolie Polie Olie is also a cartoon I remember, along with another one with a clown named Jojo that I can not for the life of me remember. I think she had a pet lion. Everything else I can think of was already mentioned here. [/quote] @Enigmadoodles I watched all three, which all certainly existed! I remember them rather well (PB&J Otters a little less so, but I still remember the characters and... Using your noodle [brain]???) the show with the clown was Jojo's Circus.
Enigmadoodles wrote on 2020-02-06 11:13:48:

@Enigmadoodles I watched all three, which all certainly existed! I remember them rather well (PB&J Otters a little less so, but I still remember the characters and... Using your noodle [brain]???) the show with the clown was Jojo's Circus.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid

Yeah that was it, thank you! Incredibly obvious once you think about it, but my brain could not register anything other than 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' for a name and I know for a fact that that was not anywhere near correct. I've never even read or watched that.

I think I've got vague memories of the noodle quote too now, actually.
@hamkid

Yeah that was it, thank you! Incredibly obvious once you think about it, but my brain could not register anything other than 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' for a name and I know for a fact that that was not anywhere near correct. I've never even read or watched that.

I think I've got vague memories of the noodle quote too now, actually.
Crashbox and Pocoyo, honestly both felt like acid trips, I still today question myself about it since everyone I talk too has absolutely no memory at all about the two, and I question sometimes if they actually even existed or not.
Crashbox and Pocoyo, honestly both felt like acid trips, I still today question myself about it since everyone I talk too has absolutely no memory at all about the two, and I question sometimes if they actually even existed or not.
when I was in kindergarten used to watch this show about what I think was a rat(?) or some kind of rodent, who had a band. It was called Jack's big music show and I remember at the end of every episode his mom would take him to a random physical activity.

Another was the Upside Down Show, which, I think even after all these years, has some good bits.
when I was in kindergarten used to watch this show about what I think was a rat(?) or some kind of rodent, who had a band. It was called Jack's big music show and I remember at the end of every episode his mom would take him to a random physical activity.

Another was the Upside Down Show, which, I think even after all these years, has some good bits.
Tak and the Power of Juju- remembered fondly for the console games, the show not so much It has that delightful early 2000s CGI crustiness to it that makes Jimmy Neutron look like a masterpiece. I did watch it a lot though when it aired The Secret Saturdays- so many people always go on about how Generator Rex and Symbionic Titan were underrated, what about this show? Nada, zilch, nothing. I swear people act like it doesn't exist. It wasn't perfect, but it was still pretty good. Cryptids man! [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZWNkOGRiMTUtMDBhOC00YTZlLTkzMWItYTVlOTRhYTczYjExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg[/img] George Shrinks- a nice PBS show that's like Meet the Robinsons Maya and Miguel- I watched this waaay too much, Hispanic brother and sister show, hijinks ensue Other ones off the top of my head: Mucha Lucha, Skunk Fu, Babar, and Horseland
Tak and the Power of Juju- remembered fondly for the console games, the show not so much
It has that delightful early 2000s CGI crustiness to it that makes Jimmy Neutron look like a masterpiece. I did watch it a lot though when it aired
The Secret Saturdays- so many people always go on about how Generator Rex and Symbionic Titan were underrated, what about this show? Nada, zilch, nothing. I swear people act like it doesn't exist. It wasn't perfect, but it was still pretty good. Cryptids man!
MV5BZWNkOGRiMTUtMDBhOC00YTZlLTkzMWItYTVlOTRhYTczYjExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg
George Shrinks- a nice PBS show that's like Meet the Robinsons
Maya and Miguel- I watched this waaay too much, Hispanic brother and sister show, hijinks ensue
Other ones off the top of my head: Mucha Lucha, Skunk Fu, Babar, and Horseland
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
@Goodsprings

BRUH I REMEMBER GEORGE SHRINKS

i thought i'd hallucinated it for years because i forgot what channel it aired on

i guess i shoulda used my process of elimination powers because the four channels I watched cartoons on were PBS, Nick, Cartoon Network, and Disney
@Goodsprings

BRUH I REMEMBER GEORGE SHRINKS

i thought i'd hallucinated it for years because i forgot what channel it aired on

i guess i shoulda used my process of elimination powers because the four channels I watched cartoons on were PBS, Nick, Cartoon Network, and Disney
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@Felidang I remember Jack’s Big Music Show. They were all puppets.

@Goodsprings Tak just makes me remember Back at the Barnyard, though I think that thing was memed enough to not count as obscure. And for good reason. It was so stupid and I wasted hours of my life watching it x.x
@Felidang I remember Jack’s Big Music Show. They were all puppets.

@Goodsprings Tak just makes me remember Back at the Barnyard, though I think that thing was memed enough to not count as obscure. And for good reason. It was so stupid and I wasted hours of my life watching it x.x
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31