Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you get for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I gots me a ukulele, some nintendo switch games and an unholy amount of chocolate!
I gots me a ukulele, some nintendo switch games and an unholy amount of chocolate!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
-candy
-new laptop for school (so it can run windows without being unbearably slow)(got this one early)
-new monitor
-computer desk
-legos
-ikea shark
-plush dragon
-pajamas
-money
-sticker books
-candy
-new laptop for school (so it can run windows without being unbearably slow)(got this one early)
-new monitor
-computer desk
-legos
-ikea shark
-plush dragon
-pajamas
-money
-sticker books
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
A headache
A headache
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
+ Three sets of pajamas.

+ Pair of boots.

+ Panda Express gift card.

+ Amazon gift card (which went towards a beef jerky gun, fitness watch, and doggo supplies).

+ Two steam gift cards (which went towards buying Beasts of Bermuda, Dungeon Munchies, and Planet Zoo).

+ Pre-order of Monster Hunter World Iceborne (PC).
+ Three sets of pajamas.

+ Pair of boots.

+ Panda Express gift card.

+ Amazon gift card (which went towards a beef jerky gun, fitness watch, and doggo supplies).

+ Two steam gift cards (which went towards buying Beasts of Bermuda, Dungeon Munchies, and Planet Zoo).

+ Pre-order of Monster Hunter World Iceborne (PC).
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
a lego set, makeup brushes, and a funko pop of a stormtrooper. also headphones and sweatshirts.
a lego set, makeup brushes, and a funko pop of a stormtrooper. also headphones and sweatshirts.
+2 FR time
he/they
i got a scale model globe of pluto, and im obsessed like the nerd i am. it's massive
my grandma got me a telescope, but accidentally sent it to my dorm so that was something.
i got a scale model globe of pluto, and im obsessed like the nerd i am. it's massive
my grandma got me a telescope, but accidentally sent it to my dorm so that was something.
iO2X60T.png
7 journals to write/draw in, and 250USD for a trip home in May.
7 journals to write/draw in, and 250USD for a trip home in May.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
vro i got rock. i got this rock its like. d = 1cm. it's round, and smooth like a pebble. from a little kid sellin stuff in ethiopia. it's got crystal on the inside and holy it is **beautiful** vro i love that thing. and some seeds for growin like. funny green plants. ohh yeah babey. those are the best gifts. and a big round seal plush MAN is she gorgeous. she treats me right love that lady.
vro i got rock. i got this rock its like. d = 1cm. it's round, and smooth like a pebble. from a little kid sellin stuff in ethiopia. it's got crystal on the inside and holy it is **beautiful** vro i love that thing. and some seeds for growin like. funny green plants. ohh yeah babey. those are the best gifts. and a big round seal plush MAN is she gorgeous. she treats me right love that lady.
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
I got a new tablet and I am in love. [emoji=snapper love size=2]
I got a new tablet and I am in love.
PJb908Z.png
I got... [LIST] [*] Flight Rising merch (Shirt and sticker bundle inc. vista!!) [*] Charmander onesie [*] Vaporeon plushie and super cute mini figure [*] A pretty engraved glass light [*] 30 worms on strings [*] Little dragon finger puppet thing [*] Bath bomb set [*] Some chocolate [/LIST] I'm so happy!!![emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
I got...
  • Flight Rising merch (Shirt and sticker bundle inc. vista!!)
  • Charmander onesie
  • Vaporeon plushie and super cute mini figure
  • A pretty engraved glass light
  • 30 worms on strings
  • Little dragon finger puppet thing
  • Bath bomb set
  • Some chocolate
I'm so happy!!!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10