Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you get for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My Christmas highlights were the Doctor Who beanie and the Cursed Pirate v. Artificer Dice Throne pack. ^^
My Christmas highlights were the Doctor Who beanie and the Cursed Pirate v. Artificer Dice Throne pack. ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
a 3d printer (theyre suprisingly cheap compared to how much you would expect them to cost) and the first five books of Wings of fire.
a 3d printer (theyre suprisingly cheap compared to how much you would expect them to cost) and the first five books of Wings of fire.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Got a new laptop bc my old one broke a year ago + a matching mouse (both are green backlit) + a necklace that hasnt gotten here yet + Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice :)

I also got some dnd stuff from my friends which was really nice!
Got a new laptop bc my old one broke a year ago + a matching mouse (both are green backlit) + a necklace that hasnt gotten here yet + Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice :)

I also got some dnd stuff from my friends which was really nice!
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
A serger sewing machine that took me over an hour to figure out how to thread properly.
Interesting essential oils. Like...very interesting.
A tablet/ laptop so I can color properly.
Gift cards
A cute little organizer for stuff on my desk that has already come in handy.
A Zelda umbrella that I can pass off as the mastersword for cosplay if I need to if I'm cosplaying while it's raining. :>
And some video games. ^_^
A serger sewing machine that took me over an hour to figure out how to thread properly.
Interesting essential oils. Like...very interesting.
A tablet/ laptop so I can color properly.
Gift cards
A cute little organizer for stuff on my desk that has already come in handy.
A Zelda umbrella that I can pass off as the mastersword for cosplay if I need to if I'm cosplaying while it's raining. :>
And some video games. ^_^
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I got some books, some CDs, and a NoMeansNo T-shirt. Not a very expensive Christmas this year, doesn't really need to be for me to be happy.
I got some books, some CDs, and a NoMeansNo T-shirt. Not a very expensive Christmas this year, doesn't really need to be for me to be happy.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
I got, uh:

• felt-tip pens
• sketchboooooks
• 2020 planner
• a houseplant
• pyjamas
• money
I got, uh:

• felt-tip pens
• sketchboooooks
• 2020 planner
• a houseplant
• pyjamas
• money
JBEajtP.gif
The Witcher III and Seven Blades in Black by Sam Sykes from my folks, and Pokémon Sword from my brother! I never justify buying games for myself these days, let alone really have the time for them, so I’m pretty thrilled!
The Witcher III and Seven Blades in Black by Sam Sykes from my folks, and Pokémon Sword from my brother! I never justify buying games for myself these days, let alone really have the time for them, so I’m pretty thrilled!
[color=#800040]I didn't have a wishlist this year because our cat was sick and we spent all our money on vet cots. However, my parents still went out of their way (and spent way too much money) to buy me a really pretty necklace made out of silver and new headphones (that unfortunately don't work very well so we'll try to exchange them; but I still appreciate the gift!). I also got an ice cube tray (dinosaur shaped!) and [i]False Knees[/i] by Joshua Barkman from my best friend + a gift card from my grandparents that I'll use to buy Mob Psycho 100 on DVD. So all in all, I'm very happy with what I got [emoji=heart size=1][/color]
I didn't have a wishlist this year because our cat was sick and we spent all our money on vet cots. However, my parents still went out of their way (and spent way too much money) to buy me a really pretty necklace made out of silver and new headphones (that unfortunately don't work very well so we'll try to exchange them; but I still appreciate the gift!). I also got an ice cube tray (dinosaur shaped!) and False Knees by Joshua Barkman from my best friend + a gift card from my grandparents that I'll use to buy Mob Psycho 100 on DVD. So all in all, I'm very happy with what I got
iIrk1Wj.png
A baby donkey...

xD

tee hehe
A baby donkey...

xD

tee hehe
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
My parents sent me money for some better work shoes, even though I told them I'd just like a little bit of help they sent me the full amount ;____; .

My coworkers gifted each other a lot of nice fuzzy socks. This sounds boring but I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS OMG

I didn't ask for anything from my significant other, but I got him a video game he's been wanting.

I dunno. Everything I want is quite expensive and I have never felt comfortable asking for a gift I couldn't afford. I don't really need anything beyond better shoes, so my Christmas was pretty light, lol.

What I REALLY want is a brand new gaming computer, tower and all. I've been using the same tower for TWELVE YEARS just swapping parts out here and there. The front USB ports don't work on it anymore, lol! I could never ask for that though. I'll just save up for it :)
My parents sent me money for some better work shoes, even though I told them I'd just like a little bit of help they sent me the full amount ;____; .

My coworkers gifted each other a lot of nice fuzzy socks. This sounds boring but I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS OMG

I didn't ask for anything from my significant other, but I got him a video game he's been wanting.

I dunno. Everything I want is quite expensive and I have never felt comfortable asking for a gift I couldn't afford. I don't really need anything beyond better shoes, so my Christmas was pretty light, lol.

What I REALLY want is a brand new gaming computer, tower and all. I've been using the same tower for TWELVE YEARS just swapping parts out here and there. The front USB ports don't work on it anymore, lol! I could never ask for that though. I'll just save up for it :)
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10