Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you get for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Food poisoning
Food poisoning
I got a book and a game! The remastered version of Final Fantasy X

In the Netherlands we also have a different kind of celebration, so there I got a lot of presents too:
- A Bakugo figure from My Hero Academia
- Some chocolate letters
- 2 books
- A Tokyo Ghoul poster
- Some art supplies

How about youuu? Did you get any presents? o:
I got a book and a game! The remastered version of Final Fantasy X

In the Netherlands we also have a different kind of celebration, so there I got a lot of presents too:
- A Bakugo figure from My Hero Academia
- Some chocolate letters
- 2 books
- A Tokyo Ghoul poster
- Some art supplies

How about youuu? Did you get any presents? o:
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
makeup, a bullet journal, tombow brush pens, and a lot from bath and body works. and clothes
makeup, a bullet journal, tombow brush pens, and a lot from bath and body works. and clothes
she/her
one of my gifts was straight up a gift-wrapped bag of doritos. my step uncle took some wrapping paper and neatly wrapped up some nacho cheese doritos. beautiful. he also got me a heck ton of chocolate where one box is personalized to have my name on it!

i also got a huge new sketchbook, nice pencils, a squirtle funko pop, really high quality pokemon pyjamas with the softest heckin fabric, eevee cap and socks and an eeveelution-themed backpack!

i also got kingdom hearts 3 and i love it SO much, accidentally stayed up playing it till 1am ;w; gonna go keep playing in a few minutes
one of my gifts was straight up a gift-wrapped bag of doritos. my step uncle took some wrapping paper and neatly wrapped up some nacho cheese doritos. beautiful. he also got me a heck ton of chocolate where one box is personalized to have my name on it!

i also got a huge new sketchbook, nice pencils, a squirtle funko pop, really high quality pokemon pyjamas with the softest heckin fabric, eevee cap and socks and an eeveelution-themed backpack!

i also got kingdom hearts 3 and i love it SO much, accidentally stayed up playing it till 1am ;w; gonna go keep playing in a few minutes
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
- Nintendo switch lite in turquoise! And Pokémon shield!
- fluffy socks
- travel mug for drinks
- cool rocks (I collect them)
- wolf stuffed animal
- some cute cat themed stationary
- lots of various candy
- Nintendo switch lite in turquoise! And Pokémon shield!
- fluffy socks
- travel mug for drinks
- cool rocks (I collect them)
- wolf stuffed animal
- some cute cat themed stationary
- lots of various candy
Wolf | they/them
a giant tortilla blanket and some perfume i'll never use
a giant tortilla blanket and some perfume i'll never use
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
i got..
- a jjba poster,
- some jjba plushies
- some other plushies, which includes some pokemon and a HUGE luigi, as well as some other nintendo plushies.
- a TON of clothes
- pokemon shield!!

i've been having a really great christmas so far. merry crisis, everyone!
i got..
- a jjba poster,
- some jjba plushies
- some other plushies, which includes some pokemon and a HUGE luigi, as well as some other nintendo plushies.
- a TON of clothes
- pokemon shield!!

i've been having a really great christmas so far. merry crisis, everyone!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eHuP0wa.jpg[/img] an amp and electric guitar in my favorite color!! (seafoam green!!)
eHuP0wa.jpg
an amp and electric guitar in my favorite color!! (seafoam green!!)
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Our family is getting less and less interested in Christmas as the years pass. Sadly, me included. :/
This year I got a big pillow for my back (i like sitting on the floor so it always aches), some fuzzy slippers and some uggs! I really wanted the uggs, and maybe some merch of my favorite youtubers and things like that, along with some art supplies but that's just me being selfish and annoying :P
Our family is getting less and less interested in Christmas as the years pass. Sadly, me included. :/
This year I got a big pillow for my back (i like sitting on the floor so it always aches), some fuzzy slippers and some uggs! I really wanted the uggs, and maybe some merch of my favorite youtubers and things like that, along with some art supplies but that's just me being selfish and annoying :P
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
Money, sweets, and NWA greatest hits album :D
Money, sweets, and NWA greatest hits album :D