Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you get for Christmas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@monkfishlover I also received a very lovable IKEA Shark! :D
@monkfishlover I also received a very lovable IKEA Shark! :D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
many games, a ender dragon plushie, and A BIG SPYRO POP AAAAA
many games, a ender dragon plushie, and A BIG SPYRO POP AAAAA
I got
-a new backpack,
- a jumper (I don't why, I specifically told my mum I didn't want any more jumpers and what did SHE DO?),
- underwear,
- a pair of gloves
- a bracelet
- a set of highlighters (the Stabilo ones, they are awesome)
- a set of make up brushes
- money to go to a stage

I got
-a new backpack,
- a jumper (I don't why, I specifically told my mum I didn't want any more jumpers and what did SHE DO?),
- underwear,
- a pair of gloves
- a bracelet
- a set of highlighters (the Stabilo ones, they are awesome)
- a set of make up brushes
- money to go to a stage

Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
bruh I got a gift card for a games store and it was the best thing ever. got the best stuff with it. also books, I got a whole lot of books and I am a happy little human after this Christmas.
bruh I got a gift card for a games store and it was the best thing ever. got the best stuff with it. also books, I got a whole lot of books and I am a happy little human after this Christmas.
3Lr6Rsp.png
bed stuff I asked my mum to get me and thats it. That was literally it. I’m a little disappointed.
bed stuff I asked my mum to get me and thats it. That was literally it. I’m a little disappointed.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I got eight moss balls for eight nights of Chanukah hehe. I love them they're cute little plants that are super easy to take care of (:
I got eight moss balls for eight nights of Chanukah hehe. I love them they're cute little plants that are super easy to take care of (:
how do those work
I got nothing sadly
Wanted two hoodies but they were too expensive
I got nothing sadly
Wanted two hoodies but they were too expensive
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
a nice laptop setup (which im using now), some makeup (decided it was finally time to get into it), earrings, and some string lights!
a nice laptop setup (which im using now), some makeup (decided it was finally time to get into it), earrings, and some string lights!
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I got a ticket to see Hamilton in June! I get to see it with my mom and I'm pretty excited. Me and my twin brother also got an external hard drive for our xbox, so more games (yay!).
I got a ticket to see Hamilton in June! I get to see it with my mom and I'm pretty excited. Me and my twin brother also got an external hard drive for our xbox, so more games (yay!).
FR+2
I got a sweater, a llama line up game, a Target gift card, and some lottery tickets. Christmas was a bit light this year because my parents are financially supporting my education.
I got a sweater, a llama line up game, a Target gift card, and some lottery tickets. Christmas was a bit light this year because my parents are financially supporting my education.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10