Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes hello
Guess who just got Spore? me
Anyone still plays this game? I just started out and it's pretty fun!
Yes hello
Guess who just got Spore? me
Anyone still plays this game? I just started out and it's pretty fun!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
i used to play it but idk where it went so now im like lol

but yeah it was fun!!! i loved making horrifying creatures with awfully long legs that keep glitching everytime they walk :)

but it was kinda laggy lol
i used to play it but idk where it went so now im like lol

but yeah it was fun!!! i loved making horrifying creatures with awfully long legs that keep glitching everytime they walk :)

but it was kinda laggy lol
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
yeah i love the game! I love making dragons! its so fun!
yeah i love the game! I love making dragons! its so fun!
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
i grew up on spore Hhhh,HHOOOOOOOOOOOO
anyway i loev the game to death even as many flaws and glitches as it has. it kinda like. Shaped me
i grew up on spore Hhhh,HHOOOOOOOOOOOO
anyway i loev the game to death even as many flaws and glitches as it has. it kinda like. Shaped me
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
*Skids over*

YOU SUMMONED ME FROM THE ABYSS?

As a science nerd specifying in playing god, nothing like being the evolutionary force of a tiny galaxy!

I mainly make dragons and other creatures though, ahaha.
*Skids over*

YOU SUMMONED ME FROM THE ABYSS?

As a science nerd specifying in playing god, nothing like being the evolutionary force of a tiny galaxy!

I mainly make dragons and other creatures though, ahaha.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
*Bursts in*
Yes hello did you call

I still love/play that game! I haven't been that active too recently but it's still one of my favorites.
I even have a few fandergs for it, and my sig links to MySpore haha
*Bursts in*
Yes hello did you call

I still love/play that game! I haven't been that active too recently but it's still one of my favorites.
I even have a few fandergs for it, and my sig links to MySpore haha
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
HOO YES SPORE

I still play and adore the game... Galactic Adventures is a godsend and I am very glad to have been able to get it back using Origin codes.

I make creatures that have more than four limbs because why not??? I'm also getting into using more advanced techniques such as limb tails and whatnot.
HOO YES SPORE

I still play and adore the game... Galactic Adventures is a godsend and I am very glad to have been able to get it back using Origin codes.

I make creatures that have more than four limbs because why not??? I'm also getting into using more advanced techniques such as limb tails and whatnot.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I don't have it on my new computer (yet), so I haven't played it in a while, but I LOVE Spore! It's such a good game :D
I don't have it on my new computer (yet), so I haven't played it in a while, but I LOVE Spore! It's such a good game :D
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
oh man when i was little i used to sneak into my brother's room and play this on his computer when he wasn't home... those were the days
oh man when i was little i used to sneak into my brother's room and play this on his computer when he wasn't home... those were the days
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

I really want the expansion pack so I can make dragons ~

Honestly spore was my childhood. I just wish it got more love. Always had to go the pacifist route because I sucked at killing off tribes and species.
I really want the expansion pack so I can make dragons ~

Honestly spore was my childhood. I just wish it got more love. Always had to go the pacifist route because I sucked at killing off tribes and species.
1 2 3 4 5 6