Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@VeridisQuo" date="2019-12-31 17:42:24" ] Epic update time I'm playing on Hard mode. The Grox are annoying and I am committing genocide against their species by dropping the Staff of Life on every single system they colonize. I learned cool creature-engineering tricks as well. Here's something I made to share. It doesn't use mods except for the Stacker. Have fun with the creature. [img]https://i.ibb.co/2WnVXRm/Dodecryagonal.png[/img] [/quote] Very nice! I am curious though, where did you obtain the part stacker mod? I've had this game for 10+ years and never really messed with mods for it or anything, but I would like to try it out.
@VeridisQuo wrote on 2019-12-31 17:42:24:
Epic update time

I'm playing on Hard mode. The Grox are annoying and I am committing genocide against their species by dropping the Staff of Life on every single system they colonize. I learned cool creature-engineering tricks as well.

Here's something I made to share. It doesn't use mods except for the Stacker. Have fun with the creature.
Dodecryagonal.png
Very nice! I am curious though, where did you obtain the part stacker mod? I've had this game for 10+ years and never really messed with mods for it or anything, but I would like to try it out.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
[quote name="@Nicolle" date="2019-12-31 19:49:13" ] [quote name="@/VeridisQuo" date="2019-12-31 17:42:24" ] Epic update time I'm playing on Hard mode. The Grox are annoying and I am committing genocide against their species by dropping the Staff of Life on every single system they colonize. I learned cool creature-engineering tricks as well. Here's something I made to share. It doesn't use mods except for the Stacker. Have fun with the creature. [img]https://i.ibb.co/2WnVXRm/Dodecryagonal.png[/img] [/quote] Very nice! I am curious though, where did you obtain the part stacker mod? I've had this game for 10+ years and never really messed with mods for it or anything, but I would like to try it out. [/quote] You can find it [Url=http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6508] here [/url]
@Nicolle wrote on 2019-12-31 19:49:13:
@/VeridisQuo wrote on 2019-12-31 17:42:24:
Epic update time

I'm playing on Hard mode. The Grox are annoying and I am committing genocide against their species by dropping the Staff of Life on every single system they colonize. I learned cool creature-engineering tricks as well.

Here's something I made to share. It doesn't use mods except for the Stacker. Have fun with the creature.
Dodecryagonal.png
Very nice! I am curious though, where did you obtain the part stacker mod? I've had this game for 10+ years and never really messed with mods for it or anything, but I would like to try it out.

You can find it here
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
omg my favorite game of all time! still have the cd but my laptops too old to run :(( ahh the nostalgia i want to play it again..
omg my favorite game of all time! still have the cd but my laptops too old to run :(( ahh the nostalgia i want to play it again..
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
I’ve never actually played PC Spore, I tried the demo maker on mac but I don’t have an actual pc to play it on steam nor do I have a disc. Kinda sad I used to watch crazy mods on YouTube when I was little all the time without playing it but it was the coolest thing!

How many of you have spore creatures though? I bought the game at a fair and played that thing to death! Hope I can play original spore soon :-( feel like I’ve been missing out
I’ve never actually played PC Spore, I tried the demo maker on mac but I don’t have an actual pc to play it on steam nor do I have a disc. Kinda sad I used to watch crazy mods on YouTube when I was little all the time without playing it but it was the coolest thing!

How many of you have spore creatures though? I bought the game at a fair and played that thing to death! Hope I can play original spore soon :-( feel like I’ve been missing out
rrSy9NF.gif
I LOVE Spore! :D

Btw, for anyone who loves Spore and FR, take a look:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=advasrch-+tags%24%22flight%20rising%22%3Afl-NEWEST
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=advasrch-flight%20rising%3Afi-tags%2Cdescription%3Afu-CREATURE%2CTRIBE_CREATURE%2CCIV_CREATURE%2CSPACE_CREATURE%2CADVENTURE_CREATURE%3Afl-MOST_POPULAR
I LOVE Spore! :D

Btw, for anyone who loves Spore and FR, take a look:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=advasrch-+tags%24%22flight%20rising%22%3Afl-NEWEST
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=advasrch-flight%20rising%3Afi-tags%2Cdescription%3Afu-CREATURE%2CTRIBE_CREATURE%2CCIV_CREATURE%2CSPACE_CREATURE%2CADVENTURE_CREATURE%3Afl-MOST_POPULAR
Flight-Neutral
Lore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062013#post_3062013

56683486p.png56888823p.png50855151p.png54915911p.png56946479p.png54468351p.png54468350p.png
i wanna share some lil tip i just found!! you know how in creature editor, the default bodies you start with sometimes have colors that arent replicable with the actual (non-modded) color picker? well i found a way to keep that coloration while being able to pick a skin texture! [quote=me on discord]you gotta like enter the editor and then pick a main color from the selection then hit the lil gear in the bottom right to make a new creacher the selection for the color should remain and then yull be able to choose any base pattern without the color changing curiously the other two patterns will turn white[/quote] thats how you can get stuff like this! you cant really get this exact yellowish-orange shade normally [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/672781131648598016/unknown.png[/img] same for this greenish cyan (also i just made this creature so yea) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/355140268510674964/672779791975317524/unknown.png[/img] of course if you have that advanced color picker mod you can just pick the exact shade you want but yea
i wanna share some lil tip i just found!!
you know how in creature editor, the default bodies you start with sometimes have colors that arent replicable with the actual (non-modded) color picker? well i found a way to keep that coloration while being able to pick a skin texture!
me on discord wrote:
you gotta like
enter the editor and then pick a main color from the selection then hit the lil gear in the bottom right to make a new creacher
the selection for the color should remain and then yull be able to choose any base pattern without the color changing
curiously the other two patterns will turn white
thats how you can get stuff like this! you cant really get this exact yellowish-orange shade normally
unknown.png
same for this greenish cyan (also i just made this creature so yea)
unknown.png
of course if you have that advanced color picker mod you can just pick the exact shade you want but yea
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="@PixelSpiral" date="2020-01-31 04:34:09" ] i wanna share some lil tip i just found!! you know how in creature editor, the default bodies you start with sometimes have colors that arent replicable with the actual (non-modded) color picker? well i found a way to keep that coloration while being able to pick a skin texture! [quote=me on discord]you gotta like enter the editor and then pick a main color from the selection then hit the lil gear in the bottom right to make a new creacher the selection for the color should remain and then yull be able to choose any base pattern without the color changing curiously the other two patterns will turn white[/quote] thats how you can get stuff like this! you cant really get this exact yellowish-orange shade normally [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/672781131648598016/unknown.png[/img] same for this greenish cyan (also i just made this creature so yea) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/355140268510674964/672779791975317524/unknown.png[/img] of course if you have that advanced color picker mod you can just pick the exact shade you want but yea [/quote] Ooh cool! I'll have to try that out sometime. I am curious though, I'm a bit unfamiliar with Spore mods so can creatures with the advanced color picker mod still be shared?
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-01-31 04:34:09:
you know how in creature editor, the default bodies you start with sometimes have colors that arent replicable with the actual (non-modded) color picker? well i found a way to keep that coloration while being able to pick a skin texture!
me on discord wrote:
you gotta like
enter the editor and then pick a main color from the selection then hit the lil gear in the bottom right to make a new creacher
the selection for the color should remain and then yull be able to choose any base pattern without the color changing
thats how you can get stuff like this! you cant really get this exact yellowish-orange shade normally
unknown.png
unknown.png
of course if you have that advanced color picker mod you can just pick the exact shade you want but yea
Ooh cool! I'll have to try that out sometime. I am curious though, I'm a bit unfamiliar with Spore mods so can creatures with the advanced color picker mod still be shared?
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
@Nicolle havent played modded ever so i have no idea! im thinking it should still be shareable.
you know that aquatic stage 2019 adventure darkedgetv made a few months ago? for one point in the adventure where the creature floats high above the sea floor, she used a snowball prop that was enlargened via mods and embedded into the planet, and the adventure was still shareable! i imagine its something like that
@Nicolle havent played modded ever so i have no idea! im thinking it should still be shareable.
you know that aquatic stage 2019 adventure darkedgetv made a few months ago? for one point in the adventure where the creature floats high above the sea floor, she used a snowball prop that was enlargened via mods and embedded into the planet, and the adventure was still shareable! i imagine its something like that
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="@Nicolle" date="2020-01-31 05:26:38" ] [quote name="@/PixelSpiral" date="2020-01-31 04:34:09" ] i wanna share some lil tip i just found!! you know how in creature editor, the default bodies you start with sometimes have colors that arent replicable with the actual (non-modded) color picker? well i found a way to keep that coloration while being able to pick a skin texture! [quote=me on discord]you gotta like enter the editor and then pick a main color from the selection then hit the lil gear in the bottom right to make a new creacher the selection for the color should remain and then yull be able to choose any base pattern without the color changing curiously the other two patterns will turn white[/quote] thats how you can get stuff like this! you cant really get this exact yellowish-orange shade normally [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/672781131648598016/unknown.png[/img] same for this greenish cyan (also i just made this creature so yea) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/355140268510674964/672779791975317524/unknown.png[/img] of course if you have that advanced color picker mod you can just pick the exact shade you want but yea [/quote] Ooh cool! I'll have to try that out sometime. I am curious though, I'm a bit unfamiliar with Spore mods so can creatures with the advanced color picker mod still be shared? [/quote] If I recall correctly, the Force Save mod allows you to ...well.. force your modded creatures to save and become shareable.
@Nicolle wrote on 2020-01-31 05:26:38:
@/PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-01-31 04:34:09:
me on discord wrote:
you gotta like
unknown.png
unknown.png
Ooh cool! I'll have to try that out sometime. I am curious though, I'm a bit unfamiliar with Spore mods so can creatures with the advanced color picker mod still be shared?

If I recall correctly, the Force Save mod allows you to ...well.. force your modded creatures to save and become shareable.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I just got this game not long ago since I finally got a PC to play on for Christmas. I haven't really had time to really play it but I'm very excited to once I can. It's one of the games I've always wanted to play for the longest time but never had the console to play it on.
I just got this game not long ago since I finally got a PC to play on for Christmas. I haven't really had time to really play it but I'm very excited to once I can. It's one of the games I've always wanted to play for the longest time but never had the console to play it on.
Don't stop me now, I'm having a bad time
1 2 3 4 5 6