Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I wonder how we will get the Gigantimax Forms of our starters??? Will some power awaken the Gigantimax Gene withen our first partner in Galar or will special items be needed to awaken the Gigantimax Trait within pokemon that are able to Gigantimax?
I wonder how we will get the Gigantimax Forms of our starters??? Will some power awaken the Gigantimax Gene withen our first partner in Galar or will special items be needed to awaken the Gigantimax Trait within pokemon that are able to Gigantimax?
ZPHN6ju.png
@AoiNoRyuu

Thank you! :D
@AoiNoRyuu

rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
[quote name="@Snivy14" date="2020-01-10 09:20:25" ] @/AoiNoRyuu Thank you! :D [/quote] I'm hyped!
@Snivy14 wrote on 2020-01-10 09:20:25:
@/AoiNoRyuu

I'm hyped!
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

I am as well the starters look epic especially Cinderace! 8D
@AoiNoRyuu

I am as well the starters look epic especially Cinderace! 8D
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
I finally beat the game yesterday and caught Eternatus! Now I got to level my team a little more and then go for Zamazenta. :D I didn't have much trouble with most trainers, but I actually was a little under leveled for Leon. XD He gave me the most trouble. Almost lost.

My team was:
Inteleon
Boltund
Appletun
Salazzle
Galarian Rapidash
Corviknight
All about lv60 at the champion highest being Boltund at 63.
I finally beat the game yesterday and caught Eternatus! Now I got to level my team a little more and then go for Zamazenta. :D I didn't have much trouble with most trainers, but I actually was a little under leveled for Leon. XD He gave me the most trouble. Almost lost.

My team was:
Inteleon
Boltund
Appletun
Salazzle
Galarian Rapidash
Corviknight
All about lv60 at the champion highest being Boltund at 63.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
~Expansion passes~ have existed since generation 1 in the form of PKMN Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum/et cetera.

I prefer having to dish out a mere 30 euros for DLC that allows me to continue to play with my current, existing party I've grown rather fond of, a game file I've spent over 150 hours on, instead of having to pay another 60 euros for a new game (that doesn't let me keep my progress/PKMN from my ~previous~ game to boot). As for the "two 3DS games were cheaper upon release than the SW/SH base game and DLC combined!" argument... not everyone lives in 'murrica, lmao.

That being said...

Does anyone happen to have a Drampa or Sableye they'd be willing to trade? Those are the only two PKMN I still need. ;w; In exchange I've got, uh, practically every other PKMN?
~Expansion passes~ have existed since generation 1 in the form of PKMN Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum/et cetera.

I prefer having to dish out a mere 30 euros for DLC that allows me to continue to play with my current, existing party I've grown rather fond of, a game file I've spent over 150 hours on, instead of having to pay another 60 euros for a new game (that doesn't let me keep my progress/PKMN from my ~previous~ game to boot). As for the "two 3DS games were cheaper upon release than the SW/SH base game and DLC combined!" argument... not everyone lives in 'murrica, lmao.

That being said...

Does anyone happen to have a Drampa or Sableye they'd be willing to trade? Those are the only two PKMN I still need. ;w; In exchange I've got, uh, practically every other PKMN?
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Hey all, I was wondering if one of you fine people might be willing to help me get an Arctovish, or st least a fish fossil? Not used to the new internet functions in this game
Hey all, I was wondering if one of you fine people might be willing to help me get an Arctovish, or st least a fish fossil? Not used to the new internet functions in this game
Can I just say that I love Inteleon? [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e4/818Inteleon.png/1200px-818Inteleon.png[/img] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJX2_5vUwAIeqvI.jpg[/img]
Can I just say that I love Inteleon?
1200px-818Inteleon.png
EJX2_5vUwAIeqvI.jpg
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
just got hit by 3 consecutive guillotines in the bt by a kingler
this, after 3 flinches and a crit-flich consecutively with thunder fang, and rock slide getting 5 consecutive flinches...

battle tower enemy rng is broken. i swear.
just got hit by 3 consecutive guillotines in the bt by a kingler
this, after 3 flinches and a crit-flich consecutively with thunder fang, and rock slide getting 5 consecutive flinches...

battle tower enemy rng is broken. i swear.
HEY! update your game to get a cool slowpoke! also there's a an expansion pack coming out in June then in fall there's a part to coming out. Also there's special g-max forms for the Starter Pokémon in the expansion, there so cool like Inteleon turns into like some kind of sniper tower.
HEY! update your game to get a cool slowpoke! also there's a an expansion pack coming out in June then in fall there's a part to coming out. Also there's special g-max forms for the Starter Pokémon in the expansion, there so cool like Inteleon turns into like some kind of sniper tower.
firetop.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42