Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When I was a child, I believed...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
...That if I didn't sleep facing the wall my bed was next to monsters would come and get me.

idk w h y or how I came up with that, it just happened.
...That if I didn't sleep facing the wall my bed was next to monsters would come and get me.

idk w h y or how I came up with that, it just happened.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I had to sleep with one eye open or else I'd die in my sleep. never did cross my mind that the eye I had open closed eventually.
I had to sleep with one eye open or else I'd die in my sleep. never did cross my mind that the eye I had open closed eventually.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
that you could get to the moon in pokemon emerald and I'm still dissapointed that's not real

-Iros
that you could get to the moon in pokemon emerald and I'm still dissapointed that's not real

-Iros
[quote name="Brenning" date="2019-09-07 11:17:29" ] ... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction. [/quote] [quote name="Khraylen" date="2019-09-07 11:22:29" ] ... That adults were brought into this world as adults, and I was a child - thus would stay a child forever and ever. [/quote] These are amazing. As for me, I believed the crescent moon was god's post-clipping toenail. Yes, I was a weird kid. No, I have no idea where this idea came from or how it originated.
Brenning wrote on 2019-09-07 11:17:29:
... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction.
Khraylen wrote on 2019-09-07 11:22:29:
... That adults were brought into this world as adults, and I was a child - thus would stay a child forever and ever.
These are amazing.
As for me, I believed the crescent moon was god's post-clipping toenail. Yes, I was a weird kid. No, I have no idea where this idea came from or how it originated.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2019-09-07 12:49:19" ] [quote name="Brenning" date="2019-09-07 11:17:29" ] ... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction. [/quote] ok but this sounds rad as hell can it be a real thing [/quote] Can I petition the US Government to change it, then? [s]I'm Californian, I have spies on the inside.[/s] For me, when I was a (smol) child, my mother told me that a black spot grows on your heart when you lie. I'm literal minded, and I was mentally traumatized for a few years. Well, modern day, I've been lying that I'm cis/hetero, so I don't believe [i]that [/i]anymore!
PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-09-07 12:49:19:
Brenning wrote on 2019-09-07 11:17:29:
... that the Pledge of Allegiance line was "... and to the Republic, Four Witches Stand..." and that the USA was protected by four very powerful ancient witches standing in each cardinal direction.
ok but this sounds rad as hell can it be a real thing

Can I petition the US Government to change it, then?

I'm Californian, I have spies on the inside.

For me, when I was a (smol) child, my mother told me that a black spot grows on your heart when you lie. I'm literal minded, and I was mentally traumatized for a few years. Well, modern day, I've been lying that I'm cis/hetero, so I don't believe that anymore!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
that everything I touched my skin would still be attached to In a way and if you didn't un touch the thing in the way you originally touched it your skin would invisibly stretch and you could have multiple strands of invisible skin everywhere
that everything I touched my skin would still be attached to In a way and if you didn't un touch the thing in the way you originally touched it your skin would invisibly stretch and you could have multiple strands of invisible skin everywhere
-If your arms/legs/body in general was short you could drive to Walmart and buy extensions and that’s how adults were always taller than kids: they could legally drive to Walmart
-If I didn’t sleep with every single stuffed animal I owned every night they’d get lonely
-If you touched something hot from the sun (but obviously not burning) like a metal pole, you were harnessing the power of the sun or something and that’s why you weren’t getting burned
There’s more that I can’t think of, but yeah, these are all from when I was really young.
-If your arms/legs/body in general was short you could drive to Walmart and buy extensions and that’s how adults were always taller than kids: they could legally drive to Walmart
-If I didn’t sleep with every single stuffed animal I owned every night they’d get lonely
-If you touched something hot from the sun (but obviously not burning) like a metal pole, you were harnessing the power of the sun or something and that’s why you weren’t getting burned
There’s more that I can’t think of, but yeah, these are all from when I was really young.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
That being fired means.......What it's called makes it sound like....
That being fired means.......What it's called makes it sound like....
[quote name="wetdog15" date="2019-09-07 18:45:52" ] -If your arms/legs/body in general was short you could drive to Walmart and buy extensions and that’s how adults were always taller than kids: they could legally drive to Walmart [/quote] That sounds epic
wetdog15 wrote on 2019-09-07 18:45:52:

That sounds epic
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
...that I was a pyromancer
...that I was a pyromancer
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42