Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I feel obliged to tell you that now there's one Aussie less,as Dennis,who was favourite to win the today's time trial,did a mysterious withdrawal,while team didn't know about it,then furiously went out of team bus.Don't worry if you got lost in that weird soap opera,I once did too xD

@frankenfurta
Fun fact: He's officially an Aussie but really he's half-Korean too.

@kohntullr
Oh man,there's a lot of Aussies on this year's Tour,at the start there was 8 but since Dennis did that escape it's only 7.Still more than Polish riders on this year's edition.There is literally...2 Polish riders,usually there was like 5 or so xD
I feel obliged to tell you that now there's one Aussie less,as Dennis,who was favourite to win the today's time trial,did a mysterious withdrawal,while team didn't know about it,then furiously went out of team bus.Don't worry if you got lost in that weird soap opera,I once did too xD

@frankenfurta
Fun fact: He's officially an Aussie but really he's half-Korean too.

@kohntullr
Oh man,there's a lot of Aussies on this year's Tour,at the start there was 8 but since Dennis did that escape it's only 7.Still more than Polish riders on this year's edition.There is literally...2 Polish riders,usually there was like 5 or so xD
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta @kohntullr There's no help for me You have your John Taylor fandragons I have mine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42054061]Thibaut Pinot fandragon[/url] xD Maybe need to make a fandragon part too BTW he had an almost perfect ITT today,as he got onto 7th place in GC and gained time on pretty much GC favourites. I felt almost like in 2016 [emoji=coatl love size=1] [/font]
@frankenfurta @kohntullr
There's no help for me
You have your John Taylor fandragons I have mine Thibaut Pinot fandragon xD

Maybe need to make a fandragon part too

BTW he had an almost perfect ITT today,as he got onto 7th place in GC and gained time on pretty much GC favourites.
I felt almost like in 2016
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Oh no way :0. Dang that's dramatic XDXDXD. I wonder why ;/ oh well I guess it means more chance that Pinot will win XD

YESSSSSSS THAT IS A DANK FANDRAGON!!! Especially the red white and blue, that's so cool XD. Wow so he's doing well :0 gosh I hope he comes something really good in the end :0
@Ventoux

Oh no way :0. Dang that's dramatic XDXDXD. I wonder why ;/ oh well I guess it means more chance that Pinot will win XD

YESSSSSSS THAT IS A DANK FANDRAGON!!! Especially the red white and blue, that's so cool XD. Wow so he's doing well :0 gosh I hope he comes something really good in the end :0
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@frankenfurta
Dennis wasn't the one who was supposed to fight in GC though,but after that 2nd place in GC in Tour de Suisse,who knows?We will never know as he did that DNF.
There are a few theories,like that he got caught on doping or was afraid of being caught.Or,it could be also thing I call "Reversed Barguil tactics" so he did a DNF just because he didn't want to work for someone.

Man,this one took me like 95kT,but it was worth it.

Yeah,I even did a special Broadcast Message combining the monday events,support and my Flight
May the winds will be finally in Pinot's favour ♥
@frankenfurta
Dennis wasn't the one who was supposed to fight in GC though,but after that 2nd place in GC in Tour de Suisse,who knows?We will never know as he did that DNF.
There are a few theories,like that he got caught on doping or was afraid of being caught.Or,it could be also thing I call "Reversed Barguil tactics" so he did a DNF just because he didn't want to work for someone.

Man,this one took me like 95kT,but it was worth it.

Yeah,I even did a special Broadcast Message combining the monday events,support and my Flight
May the winds will be finally in Pinot's favour ♥
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Oooooh! That’s a nice fan dragon! Wow I love his biography at the bottom too! Is he wearing your flag colours?

Oh wow. More Aussies than Polish people! That makes no sense because Poland is closer to France than Australia! Pfff

Ayyy good for Pinot! XD.
@Ventoux

Oooooh! That’s a nice fan dragon! Wow I love his biography at the bottom too! Is he wearing your flag colours?

Oh wow. More Aussies than Polish people! That makes no sense because Poland is closer to France than Australia! Pfff

Ayyy good for Pinot! XD.
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@kohntullr
Thanks!
Nah,it's supposed to look like Bleu-Blanc-Rouge,colors of French flag.Tried to do the 2016 Champion de France in ITTs costume,because it seemed to be the only one possible to create from FR apparel xD

Yeah,I consider that weird too.Especially,like as I said there's theoretically Polish team.And they have literally one Polish rider xD

Huh,looking at what is happening at the stage now,I think Pinot has a plan for today's stage on Tourmalet.

Did I told ya that when I was changing UN I was very,very close to have "Tourmalet" name instead of one I have now?

@kohntullr
Thanks!
Nah,it's supposed to look like Bleu-Blanc-Rouge,colors of French flag.Tried to do the 2016 Champion de France in ITTs costume,because it seemed to be the only one possible to create from FR apparel xD

Yeah,I consider that weird too.Especially,like as I said there's theoretically Polish team.And they have literally one Polish rider xD

Huh,looking at what is happening at the stage now,I think Pinot has a plan for today's stage on Tourmalet.

Did I told ya that when I was changing UN I was very,very close to have "Tourmalet" name instead of one I have now?

W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Ooh yeah that’s cool. It looks really nice ;D. It also suits your profile.

Pff that’s really sad for that one Polish Rider. Do u know who they are?

Nice ;D. I hope he smashes it! Ooh Tourmalet is also a cool name ;D.
I looked up Ventoux a while ago and I was wondering if it was a cycling race area or something. It looks like a biker’s place ;D
@Ventoux

Ooh yeah that’s cool. It looks really nice ;D. It also suits your profile.

Pff that’s really sad for that one Polish Rider. Do u know who they are?

Nice ;D. I hope he smashes it! Ooh Tourmalet is also a cool name ;D.
I looked up Ventoux a while ago and I was wondering if it was a cycling race area or something. It looks like a biker’s place ;D
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr CCC Team,that one in orange jerseys They even in full composition of 24 riders have like [i]literal 5 Polish riders[/i],when I counted a while ago so Polish-but-not-so-Polish-team xD Yeah,I hope too,he's in unbelieveable form since...uh,September 2018?He's having his time of his life surely! That's why I took that UN,and now I use it literally everywhere.Fun fact is,that it was my 3rd favourite TDF mountain before that change,while Alpe d'Huez was my 1st and Tourmalet my 2nd. Alpe d'Huez because July 25th,2015,Pinot's win there.It was short (110,5 kms?) but very wild stage.And it even didn't look like he's going to win that as he had problems on one of the climbs! *Screams in incoming Tourmalet* EDIT: Man,that Elie Gesbert is really unbelieveable on today's stage [emoji=mirror size=1] [/font]
@kohntullr
CCC Team,that one in orange jerseys
They even in full composition of 24 riders have like literal 5 Polish riders,when I counted a while ago so Polish-but-not-so-Polish-team xD

Yeah,I hope too,he's in unbelieveable form since...uh,September 2018?He's having his time of his life surely!

That's why I took that UN,and now I use it literally everywhere.Fun fact is,that it was my 3rd favourite TDF mountain before that change,while Alpe d'Huez was my 1st and Tourmalet my 2nd.
Alpe d'Huez because July 25th,2015,Pinot's win there.It was short (110,5 kms?) but very wild stage.And it even didn't look like he's going to win that as he had problems on one of the climbs!

*Screams in incoming Tourmalet*

EDIT: Man,that Elie Gesbert is really unbelieveable on today's stage
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta @kohntullr Hey there I have seriously good news about Pinot today HE HAS WON A STAGE ON TOURMALET AND COMES UP ON 6TH IN GC *Screams in happiness* [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] [/font]
@frankenfurta @kohntullr
Hey there I have seriously good news about Pinot today

HE HAS WON A STAGE ON TOURMALET AND COMES UP ON 6TH IN GC *Screams in happiness*
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Ayyy 6th! That’s really cool! HE IS SKILLS.

OH WOW that’s really cool ;D Ventoux is a nice name anyway. I looked up the pictures and it looks like its an amazing place.

Ooh who’s Elie Gesbert?
@Ventoux

Ayyy 6th! That’s really cool! HE IS SKILLS.

OH WOW that’s really cool ;D Ventoux is a nice name anyway. I looked up the pictures and it looks like its an amazing place.

Ooh who’s Elie Gesbert?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25