Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Ventoux

oh wow damnnnnnnnnnnn

OHH yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssSSsSssSS that mullet XDXDXD. AHHHHHHHHHHHEIKHWFHIOJHEHIJEHHOUWPIJGO(UPDIOFKJHUIEO. it poofs out the back so well XD

wow XD go Oss hehehehehehehehe. are most of the racers this year the same as last year or are there alot of new ones? Because I remember some of the names like Pinot and Oss hehe

nah yeah that happens to me too, and then i realise a while after that its trash XD. every time

(Opps sorry, but if its any consolation, its also in my head XD)
@Ventoux

oh wow damnnnnnnnnnnn

OHH yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssSSsSssSS that mullet XDXDXD. AHHHHHHHHHHHEIKHWFHIOJHEHIJEHHOUWPIJGO(UPDIOFKJHUIEO. it poofs out the back so well XD

wow XD go Oss hehehehehehehehe. are most of the racers this year the same as last year or are there alot of new ones? Because I remember some of the names like Pinot and Oss hehe

nah yeah that happens to me too, and then i realise a while after that its trash XD. every time

(Opps sorry, but if its any consolation, its also in my head XD)
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@frankenfurta
You ok after seeing that mullet? xD

Most is the same as year ago, though since 2013 a lot has changed I can say, like I recently checked startlist of Tour 2013 and like a half or so of those ones who were back on my first Tour are either retired or on very lesser-known teams. Ah back in 2013... Pinot was still just starting his way, Coquard taking his first wins as well... No one heard about Cosnefroy, Pogacar, Bernal yet, not even mentioning Champoussin... Roglic* was still probably more known from ski-jumping... Weird times though.
Fun fact: Cousin was one of riders being in breakaway on my very first stage of Tour, on June 29th,2013, so actually one of the first who I've ever seen.

Who never thought that drawing looked way better in head...

(hahaha now I can't have it in my head as listening to ELO again)

*current GC leader of Tour
@frankenfurta
You ok after seeing that mullet? xD

Most is the same as year ago, though since 2013 a lot has changed I can say, like I recently checked startlist of Tour 2013 and like a half or so of those ones who were back on my first Tour are either retired or on very lesser-known teams. Ah back in 2013... Pinot was still just starting his way, Coquard taking his first wins as well... No one heard about Cosnefroy, Pogacar, Bernal yet, not even mentioning Champoussin... Roglic* was still probably more known from ski-jumping... Weird times though.
Fun fact: Cousin was one of riders being in breakaway on my very first stage of Tour, on June 29th,2013, so actually one of the first who I've ever seen.

Who never thought that drawing looked way better in head...

(hahaha now I can't have it in my head as listening to ELO again)

*current GC leader of Tour
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25