Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Ventoux

Looks like a revival is coming to this thread hehe
@Ventoux

Looks like a revival is coming to this thread hehe
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@frankenfurta
It's been 84 years... xD
There a lot happened, including turning one of the dragons into another fandragon, Demare's Wild Lucky Streak as it's 7 wins in 22 days including an action on NCs with Coquard that was like 2015 dreams coming true...

It's been even over a year since last Tour as last Tour was in July and now it's end of the August. This year they're starting from Nice, which is... Champoussin's hometown! Sad his team didn't take him on Tour... But, on the other hand, there we have microninja Venturini on his first Tour. And Coquard finally comes back on it after 3 years of absence!

In the other news... Stage 20 of Tour is going to go through Melisey, that is Pinot's hometown, pretty self-explanatory if excitement there will go out of scale on this stage. Imagine TP coming in Maillot Jaune to this town... That... That would be pure perfection.

Sorry if it seems chaotic, I'm excited and having Pinot Hype mode on xD
@frankenfurta
It's been 84 years... xD
There a lot happened, including turning one of the dragons into another fandragon, Demare's Wild Lucky Streak as it's 7 wins in 22 days including an action on NCs with Coquard that was like 2015 dreams coming true...

It's been even over a year since last Tour as last Tour was in July and now it's end of the August. This year they're starting from Nice, which is... Champoussin's hometown! Sad his team didn't take him on Tour... But, on the other hand, there we have microninja Venturini on his first Tour. And Coquard finally comes back on it after 3 years of absence!

In the other news... Stage 20 of Tour is going to go through Melisey, that is Pinot's hometown, pretty self-explanatory if excitement there will go out of scale on this stage. Imagine TP coming in Maillot Jaune to this town... That... That would be pure perfection.

Sorry if it seems chaotic, I'm excited and having Pinot Hype mode on xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@frankenfurta
I've found new mullet in the peloton!
His name's Jerome Cousin

Not really able to throw in a photo bc I have to stay at mobile for a while bc of unfamous pop-up but he (and his mullet) can be seen on 10th photo of this gallery on official Tour site.
@frankenfurta
I've found new mullet in the peloton!
His name's Jerome Cousin

Not really able to throw in a photo bc I have to stay at mobile for a while bc of unfamous pop-up but he (and his mullet) can be seen on 10th photo of this gallery on official Tour site.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

(yep I really like Summer and Lightning hehe)

OoooOO Demare is nice! OooOOoOooOoOoO. So how is Pinot going this year? Is he still your favourite eheh?

Ok, Jerome's mullet, is really good :0. Oh my gosh XD. I found this of his mullet too, far out XD

https://www.velo101.com/amateurs/article/le-vendee-u-impose-sa-marque-sur-la-coupe-de-france-des-clubs--1366
@Ventoux

(yep I really like Summer and Lightning hehe)

OoooOO Demare is nice! OooOOoOooOoOoO. So how is Pinot going this year? Is he still your favourite eheh?

Ok, Jerome's mullet, is really good :0. Oh my gosh XD. I found this of his mullet too, far out XD

https://www.velo101.com/amateurs/article/le-vendee-u-impose-sa-marque-sur-la-coupe-de-france-des-clubs--1366
@frankenfurta
I had this song replaying in my head for like entire day, enjoy :")

How Pinot is going you ask... We don't talk about it here, that cursed stage 1 crash... No chances for Maillot Jaune but maybe some chance for a stage... And he's always my favourite for over 5 years, and always will be, even when he won't be on races anymore, probably until my very end.

Also me: I have a huge overexcitement over current Maillot a Pois wearer whose name's Benoit Cosnefroy since over a week. But oh my Windsinger, how much I admire his fighting spirit, since like March 2018. He's a teammate of Champoussin and Venturini as well. Even my current avatar dragon (Cotentin) is a kind-of FR representation of him lol

That... that is not that mullet mate, 2020 one is best. FIGHT ME!
BTW he's currently on last place in GC on Tour, the famous so-called "Lanterne Rouge".
@frankenfurta
I had this song replaying in my head for like entire day, enjoy :")

How Pinot is going you ask... We don't talk about it here, that cursed stage 1 crash... No chances for Maillot Jaune but maybe some chance for a stage... And he's always my favourite for over 5 years, and always will be, even when he won't be on races anymore, probably until my very end.

Also me: I have a huge overexcitement over current Maillot a Pois wearer whose name's Benoit Cosnefroy since over a week. But oh my Windsinger, how much I admire his fighting spirit, since like March 2018. He's a teammate of Champoussin and Venturini as well. Even my current avatar dragon (Cotentin) is a kind-of FR representation of him lol

That... that is not that mullet mate, 2020 one is best. FIGHT ME!
BTW he's currently on last place in GC on Tour, the famous so-called "Lanterne Rouge".
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Heheheheehehe nice, its so good! oh no seriously? so is he out for the entire thing? oh my gosh what the heck that sucks ;(. yep hes pretty epic hehehe. is there a chance hell recover and come back this year?

OOooOoOooOOooOoooOooO i have not heard of Cosnefroy heheheh

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. OooooOooOoOOf alright let me have a proper look at his mullet because when i looked at the site i couldnt find it, whihc is why i googled it XD. OhhhHH nOOooooooooOO the mullets have to be first XDXD

OHHHHHHHH I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN XD. now THAT is a mullet hehheheh. i almost didnt recognise him because of the mask XD. but damnnnn
@Ventoux

Heheheheehehe nice, its so good! oh no seriously? so is he out for the entire thing? oh my gosh what the heck that sucks ;(. yep hes pretty epic hehehe. is there a chance hell recover and come back this year?

OOooOoOooOOooOoooOooO i have not heard of Cosnefroy heheheh

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. OooooOooOoOOf alright let me have a proper look at his mullet because when i looked at the site i couldnt find it, whihc is why i googled it XD. OhhhHH nOOooooooooOO the mullets have to be first XDXD

OHHHHHHHH I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN XD. now THAT is a mullet hehheheh. i almost didnt recognise him because of the mask XD. but damnnnn
@frankenfurta
Nah, it's not that bad yet, he's still in race and trying to fight for a stage win.

Now ya have heard. A name very worth to save in mind. How lucky he is with keeping his Maillot a Pois, even though technically wasn't supposed to have it after stage 3 but my guess is that he is going to lose it at stage 15 and I'm not ready for that. Here's a pretty good article on him from late 2019 (in English) and a huge interview from 2016 (in French)

Where would you place this mullet on your mullet scale? And what is more, better than Oss' one or not? XD

A random thought I had once: Distinctive jerseys (like Maillot Jaune) are just real life skins that can be unlocked via achievements.
@frankenfurta
Nah, it's not that bad yet, he's still in race and trying to fight for a stage win.

Now ya have heard. A name very worth to save in mind. How lucky he is with keeping his Maillot a Pois, even though technically wasn't supposed to have it after stage 3 but my guess is that he is going to lose it at stage 15 and I'm not ready for that. Here's a pretty good article on him from late 2019 (in English) and a huge interview from 2016 (in French)

Where would you place this mullet on your mullet scale? And what is more, better than Oss' one or not? XD

A random thought I had once: Distinctive jerseys (like Maillot Jaune) are just real life skins that can be unlocked via achievements.
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta @kohntullr @Denyzia A fan-art update! Yesterday I have drawn a kind of comic-styled fan-art of Benoit Cosnefroy in Maillot a Pois and here it is! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0g8IJTY.jpg[/img] [/font]
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @Denyzia
A fan-art update!
Yesterday I have drawn a kind of comic-styled fan-art of Benoit Cosnefroy in Maillot a Pois and here it is!
0g8IJTY.jpg
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Ok thats good hehehe. it is indeed heheheh. OOooOOoF look at those action shots heheh. oh my gosh i dont know XDXD. because you cant see the top of it, and just based on the bottom bit of the mullet (whihc is very epic XD) id give it like a 7-7.5? XDXDXDXDXD. But compared to oss.... i dont know XD, because Oss is super epic XD. mayeb not quite as good but very close hehe. would you say Oss's is better?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE THAT DRAWING OF COSNEFROY IS SO EPIC!!!!!! Far outttttt. Hehehehehe, the flower bouquet is super cool too far outtt

(Also massive sidenote but do you know that song No Limit by 2 Unlimited i like it wayyyy too much XD)
@Ventoux

Ok thats good hehehe. it is indeed heheheh. OOooOOoF look at those action shots heheh. oh my gosh i dont know XDXD. because you cant see the top of it, and just based on the bottom bit of the mullet (whihc is very epic XD) id give it like a 7-7.5? XDXDXDXDXD. But compared to oss.... i dont know XD, because Oss is super epic XD. mayeb not quite as good but very close hehe. would you say Oss's is better?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE THAT DRAWING OF COSNEFROY IS SO EPIC!!!!!! Far outttttt. Hehehehehe, the flower bouquet is super cool too far outtt

(Also massive sidenote but do you know that song No Limit by 2 Unlimited i like it wayyyy too much XD)
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta I've said Cosnefroy's going to lose Maillot a Pois on yesterday's stage? Well uh I have to fortunately postpone that fact to at least stage 16 because he's having so much luck in that. Have here another shot of Cousin's mullet for your mullet needs xD [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/15e_%C3%89tape_Tour_France_2020_-_Route_D30_-_Br%C3%A9naz_-_Arvi%C3%A8re-en-Valromey_%28FR01%29_-_2020-09-13_-_106.jpg/1024px-15e_%C3%89tape_Tour_France_2020_-_Route_D30_-_Br%C3%A9naz_-_Arvi%C3%A8re-en-Valromey_%28FR01%29_-_2020-09-13_-_106.jpg[/img] Oss got a combativity prize after stage 7 for destroying the entire peloton with his team lol I don't know, in my head that drawing looked way better I guess, but that's a typical thing. (@ sidenote: yes I know that song very well and now you're responsible for it sitting in my head right now thank u)
@frankenfurta
I've said Cosnefroy's going to lose Maillot a Pois on yesterday's stage? Well uh I have to fortunately postpone that fact to at least stage 16 because he's having so much luck in that.

Have here another shot of Cousin's mullet for your mullet needs xD
1024px-15e_%C3%89tape_Tour_France_2020_-_Route_D30_-_Br%C3%A9naz_-_Arvi%C3%A8re-en-Valromey_%28FR01%29_-_2020-09-13_-_106.jpg
Oss got a combativity prize after stage 7 for destroying the entire peloton with his team lol

I don't know, in my head that drawing looked way better I guess, but that's a typical thing.

(@ sidenote: yes I know that song very well and now you're responsible for it sitting in my head right now thank u)
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25