Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Ventoux

Ooooh nice gif! XD. Look at all of those people having a fun time ;D Pinot looks skills. But...
You can’t see his hair...

WHEREAS JOHN TAYLOR HAS AWESOME HAIR
AND ITS PUFFY

Lol I’ll stop now. XD

Isn’t July 26th the day that you hate....? Hehehehe

Yes Pinot should totally train to master his roundabout problem. Ooh that blue, white and red jersey sounds cool. Is it a jersey for people that have won in other races or something?

Ohhhh he’s Aussie! NOICE
@Ventoux

Ooooh nice gif! XD. Look at all of those people having a fun time ;D Pinot looks skills. But...
You can’t see his hair...

WHEREAS JOHN TAYLOR HAS AWESOME HAIR
AND ITS PUFFY

Lol I’ll stop now. XD

Isn’t July 26th the day that you hate....? Hehehehe

Yes Pinot should totally train to master his roundabout problem. Ooh that blue, white and red jersey sounds cool. Is it a jersey for people that have won in other races or something?

Ohhhh he’s Aussie! NOICE
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr He's French,they're French mostly,so I'm not surprised they're happy xD You should have seen his photos from younger days like 2012 or earlier July 26th,2019 does not exist mate. More like train up how to survive the crosswinds,as that roundabout was only like 25% of that problem,the other were crosswinds. Didn't I tell you and frank about Ewan though?I think I was saying about him there at least twice xD EDIT: Here ya have a proof from 2011,you can't say his hair is invisible xD [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Thibaut_Pinot_CD_2011.jpg[/img] [/font]
@kohntullr
He's French,they're French mostly,so I'm not surprised they're happy xD
You should have seen his photos from younger days like 2012 or earlier

July 26th,2019 does not exist mate.

More like train up how to survive the crosswinds,as that roundabout was only like 25% of that problem,the other were crosswinds.

Didn't I tell you and frank about Ewan though?I think I was saying about him there at least twice xD

EDIT: Here ya have a proof from 2011,you can't say his hair is invisible xD
Thibaut_Pinot_CD_2011.jpg
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Ooh he actually does have hair XD. It’s just not puffy and mulletish. Lol. I love mullets ima sorry.

What are his 2012 photos like? ;)

Oh yeah I completely forgot. XD it’s been deleted from calendars. For good reason

Oh crosswinds. That kinda sucks. I don’t usually bike ride so I’m not sure what they feel like XD

Oh maybe? I dunno there’s ALOT of cyclists XD I usually forget a lot of their names, except for Barguil, Pinot, Oss and Alaphillipe . (I think.) lol I may hav gotten some of them wrong.
@Ventoux

Ooh he actually does have hair XD. It’s just not puffy and mulletish. Lol. I love mullets ima sorry.

What are his 2012 photos like? ;)

Oh yeah I completely forgot. XD it’s been deleted from calendars. For good reason

Oh crosswinds. That kinda sucks. I don’t usually bike ride so I’m not sure what they feel like XD

Oh maybe? I dunno there’s ALOT of cyclists XD I usually forget a lot of their names, except for Barguil, Pinot, Oss and Alaphillipe . (I think.) lol I may hav gotten some of them wrong.
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Yeah,he does xD Can't actually find a good and small enough photo from 2012. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] But ya should see something from stage 8 of Tour de France 2012,it was the stage which he won and it was his first huge success.Don't know if you have seen it,but [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWijGCfBgKA]here's[/url] the classic of that stage xD Yeah,crosswinds.I do love echelons I even have echelons god in my lair but I truly hate it when any of my favourites get caught in them. There is a lot of them,in a typical UCI race there's like over 100 of them,in Grand Tours(Giro/Tour/Vuelta) there's 176 of them. I have a weird need to make Alaphilippe fandragon [i]should I[/i]?I do have already fandragons for Molard,Venturini,Pinot plus Turgis brothers plus theoretically dragonified Gesbert and Barguil. [/font]
@kohntullr
Yeah,he does xD

Can't actually find a good and small enough photo from 2012.
But ya should see something from stage 8 of Tour de France 2012,it was the stage which he won and it was his first huge success.Don't know if you have seen it,but here's the classic of that stage xD

Yeah,crosswinds.I do love echelons I even have echelons god in my lair but I truly hate it when any of my favourites get caught in them.

There is a lot of them,in a typical UCI race there's like over 100 of them,in Grand Tours(Giro/Tour/Vuelta) there's 176 of them.

I have a weird need to make Alaphilippe fandragon should I?I do have already fandragons for Molard,Venturini,Pinot plus Turgis brothers plus theoretically dragonified Gesbert and Barguil.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Heheheh he has hhhhaiiir. Pity the helmet covers it though

Oh lol. That’s really frustrating XD. Do you hav the issue when you can’t find a working picture?

Ooh that’s cool. That dude yelling from the car XD. Hehehe it looks pretty huge for him ;D

What’s an echelon?

Oh crap! That’s a dang lot of cyclists! Woooah

YES. YES YES

Frandragons rock! Makekekkkeeee ooonee. You should try to make a Jersey for it ;D

@Ventoux

Heheheh he has hhhhaiiir. Pity the helmet covers it though

Oh lol. That’s really frustrating XD. Do you hav the issue when you can’t find a working picture?

Ooh that’s cool. That dude yelling from the car XD. Hehehe it looks pretty huge for him ;D

What’s an echelon?

Oh crap! That’s a dang lot of cyclists! Woooah

YES. YES YES

Frandragons rock! Makekekkkeeee ooonee. You should try to make a Jersey for it ;D

[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr But it's better to ride in helmet than without it,right? XD Nah,just all of the photos I found aren't good enough...and the one which was good enough was too big ._. Believe me,he behaves like that by every single TP's win.But that's actually cute [emoji=coatl love size=1] Here ya have an example how echelons look like(from this year's Paris-Nice,stage 2): [img]http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2019/03/11/1/1135107620_670.jpg[/img] Basically peloton torn by the crosswinds.In that [url=https://youtu.be/w-UzXY-Z0eQ]video summary[/url] of that stage it's shown too.That's why I made a March 11th,2019 dragon a god of crosswinds and echelons. Yeah,that's a lot.I don't know how much of them is registered in UCI in total but I'm guessing over 1000,maybe even over 2000.And not all of them have team too. Oh well,I was going to made a Maillot Jaune version there,so basically throwing Gold Renaissance Shirt...and [i]Saucer Stare[/i] xD [/font]
@kohntullr
But it's better to ride in helmet than without it,right? XD

Nah,just all of the photos I found aren't good enough...and the one which was good enough was too big ._.

Believe me,he behaves like that by every single TP's win.But that's actually cute

Here ya have an example how echelons look like(from this year's Paris-Nice,stage 2):
1135107620_670.jpg
Basically peloton torn by the crosswinds.In that video summary of that stage it's shown too.That's why I made a March 11th,2019 dragon a god of crosswinds and echelons.

Yeah,that's a lot.I don't know how much of them is registered in UCI in total but I'm guessing over 1000,maybe even over 2000.And not all of them have team too.

Oh well,I was going to made a Maillot Jaune version there,so basically throwing Gold Renaissance Shirt...and Saucer Stare xD
W6LdAlV.gif
ok his hair is pretty good
ok his hair is pretty good
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta [img]http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2018/09/14/2/gettyimages_1033124760_670.jpg[/img] I've told ya xD [/font]
@frankenfurta
gettyimages_1033124760_670.jpg

I've told ya xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

XDXDXD. Wow he kinda looks like Mysterio from Spiderman

But still not quite as good as John Taylor XD
@Ventoux

XDXDXD. Wow he kinda looks like Mysterio from Spiderman

But still not quite as good as John Taylor XD
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@Ventoux

Hahahah yeah I guess. Lol still though, you can see his hair. Tsk tsk tsk.

Ooh that’s a cool picture. Now I have a kid a of idea what echelons are XD. Nice setting. I wonder where they were cycling.

Ayyy Cool you lots of fandragoms! They look greattt.
You should make a Maillot Jaune fan dragon! I wanna see eiiiit. XD

Oh Pinot has hair. That is shaved off. Tsk tsk tsk I told you his hair isn’t as good as John’s. hheheheh
@Ventoux

Hahahah yeah I guess. Lol still though, you can see his hair. Tsk tsk tsk.

Ooh that’s a cool picture. Now I have a kid a of idea what echelons are XD. Nice setting. I wonder where they were cycling.

Ayyy Cool you lots of fandragoms! They look greattt.
You should make a Maillot Jaune fan dragon! I wanna see eiiiit. XD

Oh Pinot has hair. That is shaved off. Tsk tsk tsk I told you his hair isn’t as good as John’s. hheheheh
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25