Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@kohntullr
Oh man,wouldn't it be better to wait for a guide and then ask million questions? xD
Actually everything that's flat would count for sprinters

And,I'm in front of your next question,Grand Tours and races like Criterium du Dauphine are for climbers/GC Wild Attackers/GC riders

If I started to count all the best things,I think it would be at least half of the planned post of JT hairstyles I guess...It's more than 6 years after all xD

Yeah,just playing PCM'11.I do like to do the "contests" of riders who have all stats on 85.
@kohntullr
Oh man,wouldn't it be better to wait for a guide and then ask million questions? xD
Actually everything that's flat would count for sprinters

And,I'm in front of your next question,Grand Tours and races like Criterium du Dauphine are for climbers/GC Wild Attackers/GC riders

If I started to count all the best things,I think it would be at least half of the planned post of JT hairstyles I guess...It's more than 6 years after all xD

Yeah,just playing PCM'11.I do like to do the "contests" of riders who have all stats on 85.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Denyzia

Ahaha yeah the landscapes where they race look really nice!

My family doesn’t watch it, but Ventoux shared some cool videos on the front page about it. ;D
@Denyzia

Ahaha yeah the landscapes where they race look really nice!

My family doesn’t watch it, but Ventoux shared some cool videos on the front page about it. ;D
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@Ventoux

Ahhh okay. Haha yeah I think I’ll do great with a guide. It’s so much knowledge! XD

Aha! That was literally what I was going to ask XD.

Ooh you should totally try to list all of the best things. Then we can compare it to my John post XD

Ooooh that’s kinda cool... how does it work?
@Ventoux

Ahhh okay. Haha yeah I think I’ll do great with a guide. It’s so much knowledge! XD

Aha! That was literally what I was going to ask XD.

Ooh you should totally try to list all of the best things. Then we can compare it to my John post XD

Ooooh that’s kinda cool... how does it work?
@Denyzia
Of course it doesn't,it's even better :D
Added!

Yeah,have to say,landscapes are always really beautiful in Tour.

@kohntullr
Oh,I knew that,I'm faster than your thoughts xD

Once I wanted to make a combined list of all the important result of all my favourites

Ya have probably never played any of the PCM so it's going to be hard to explain
Firstly,making up 85 in all stats (the highest possible number) in a few riders (currently having set Venturini-Pinot-Barguil-Champoussin,the last one is the one I've taken,obviously) and then normally play PCM to see if you can win with the chosen rider.
@Denyzia
Of course it doesn't,it's even better :D
Added!

Yeah,have to say,landscapes are always really beautiful in Tour.

@kohntullr
Oh,I knew that,I'm faster than your thoughts xD

Once I wanted to make a combined list of all the important result of all my favourites

Ya have probably never played any of the PCM so it's going to be hard to explain
Firstly,making up 85 in all stats (the highest possible number) in a few riders (currently having set Venturini-Pinot-Barguil-Champoussin,the last one is the one I've taken,obviously) and then normally play PCM to see if you can win with the chosen rider.
W6LdAlV.gif
@kohntullr @frankenfurta @Denyzia
Today's sum-up/update (v. August 28th,2019)

In Tour Poitou-Charentes there Laporte opened up for one another win (pun totally intended) and kept the GC lead.

Meanwhile at Vuelta there today was a pretty inspirational story from today's stage winner Madrazo
In short:
Got "attacked" by his own team's car and nearly crashed.
Then there was
Dropped
Comeback
Attack
Repeat
(like 4 or 5 times)
Then got dropped with a few kms to go,looked like finally dropped
Suddenly did a comeback with 800 meters to go
Attack on like final 400 meters
Win

And Lopez has taken back the GC lead he lost on 2nd stage.
@kohntullr @frankenfurta @Denyzia
Today's sum-up/update (v. August 28th,2019)

In Tour Poitou-Charentes there Laporte opened up for one another win (pun totally intended) and kept the GC lead.

Meanwhile at Vuelta there today was a pretty inspirational story from today's stage winner Madrazo
In short:
Got "attacked" by his own team's car and nearly crashed.
Then there was
Dropped
Comeback
Attack
Repeat
(like 4 or 5 times)
Then got dropped with a few kms to go,looked like finally dropped
Suddenly did a comeback with 800 meters to go
Attack on like final 400 meters
Win

And Lopez has taken back the GC lead he lost on 2nd stage.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

The post hit 20 pages. YYYYUUUS

Ahhh so is it kind of a betting simulation?

Noice pun! XD

Wait, so Madrazo Dropped, made a comeback and attacked four or five times? WOA
And then he made it look like he was going to lose... and then he smashed it? Crap
Man thta must have been so fun to watch XD. Pure skills
@Ventoux

The post hit 20 pages. YYYYUUUS

Ahhh so is it kind of a betting simulation?

Noice pun! XD

Wait, so Madrazo Dropped, made a comeback and attacked four or five times? WOA
And then he made it look like he was going to lose... and then he smashed it? Crap
Man thta must have been so fun to watch XD. Pure skills
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr [i]20 pages[/i] oh my Windsinger,I haven't thought it's going to have 5 pages at all [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Nah,it's a video game.For virtual managing of a cycling team or,in this case,one rider xD To be exact he had a sequence dropped-comeback-attack-caught 4 or 5 times,not only attacks. Man,it was fun to watch,I don't think I have seen something like this in all those over 6 years I have been following it all O_O [/font]
@kohntullr
20 pages oh my Windsinger,I haven't thought it's going to have 5 pages at all

Nah,it's a video game.For virtual managing of a cycling team or,in this case,one rider xD

To be exact he had a sequence dropped-comeback-attack-caught 4 or 5 times,not only attacks.
Man,it was fun to watch,I don't think I have seen something like this in all those over 6 years I have been following it all O_O
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

I know! It’s amazing XD same thing with Duran Duran fan club. I thought we were only going to have about 7 pages. LOL

Ooooh that’s so cool! It’s pretty cool that they made a video game out of it! It must be fun to play ;D

Oh right, now I get it XD. What a cool pattern!
Wow, nothing like it in the 6 whole years you’ve been a fan? There must be a lot of conversation about the race now, right?
@Ventoux

I know! It’s amazing XD same thing with Duran Duran fan club. I thought we were only going to have about 7 pages. LOL

Ooooh that’s so cool! It’s pretty cool that they made a video game out of it! It must be fun to play ;D

Oh right, now I get it XD. What a cool pattern!
Wow, nothing like it in the 6 whole years you’ve been a fan? There must be a lot of conversation about the race now, right?
@kohntullr
This was as much likely as the fact I can become Champoussin's fan (read: totally unlikely) xD

There's the whole series of PCM,for every single year since 2006 I think?I play only PCM 2011.
Making cyclists in database is fun,as you can do a 17-yo Venturini in World Champion jersey or 13-yo Champoussin and make him getting a win in Alpe d'Huez xD (they're all so young because that's how old they were in 2011)
I use Daily PCM Database Spreadsheet when making "possible" databases and was in total shock when they gave Champoussin more stats in flat than in mountains (64 vs 63,but still),because ya know,Champoussin himself said he's completely terrible on flat xD

I mean I didn't have think it's possible to get dropped like 5 times and then win a stage xD
@kohntullr
This was as much likely as the fact I can become Champoussin's fan (read: totally unlikely) xD

There's the whole series of PCM,for every single year since 2006 I think?I play only PCM 2011.
Making cyclists in database is fun,as you can do a 17-yo Venturini in World Champion jersey or 13-yo Champoussin and make him getting a win in Alpe d'Huez xD (they're all so young because that's how old they were in 2011)
I use Daily PCM Database Spreadsheet when making "possible" databases and was in total shock when they gave Champoussin more stats in flat than in mountains (64 vs 63,but still),because ya know,Champoussin himself said he's completely terrible on flat xD

I mean I didn't have think it's possible to get dropped like 5 times and then win a stage xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Hahahahahhaha would you rather Champoussin over Pinot?

Oh wow. Fancy having a thirteen year old winning a tour! LOL.
It’s kinda weird how they’re so young (even in 2019) and they can still compete

But why would they do that if he said that he’s horrible at flats? Makes no sense XD.

Yeah that is an EPIC win XD. Is it the best one u have seen?
@Ventoux

Hahahahahhaha would you rather Champoussin over Pinot?

Oh wow. Fancy having a thirteen year old winning a tour! LOL.
It’s kinda weird how they’re so young (even in 2019) and they can still compete

But why would they do that if he said that he’s horrible at flats? Makes no sense XD.

Yeah that is an EPIC win XD. Is it the best one u have seen?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25