Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Theoretically a Cycling Fanclub
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Congrats on getting the 200th post yay [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] What is even that question,mate? But honestly though,I think I'm on a complete Champoussin phase,checking like non-stop DV for news where is his next race,[i]and it's been only 6 days since the last time I've seen him racing[/i] >.< Haven't tested the whole Tour yet,I have tested only on a stage of Alpe d'Huez (v. 2011) Champoussin isn't the youngest competitor right now,there are even younger ones,having like 17yo,but they're mostly having their own races.Mostly,because there's 19yo Belgian namely Remco Evenepoel who already rides in the senior categories [i]and he seems that he does not know word "impossible"[/i],for example yesterday he rode alone in the lead for 95 kms and did an average of 45 km/h :") I don't know,maybe they haven't read that interview yet.Don't know if you know French,then would send a link to the interview. It would be a hard battle with May 6th,2015 or July 25th,2015 I think >.> [/font]
@kohntullr
Congrats on getting the 200th post yay

What is even that question,mate?
But honestly though,I think I'm on a complete Champoussin phase,checking like non-stop DV for news where is his next race,and it's been only 6 days since the last time I've seen him racing >.<

Haven't tested the whole Tour yet,I have tested only on a stage of Alpe d'Huez (v. 2011)
Champoussin isn't the youngest competitor right now,there are even younger ones,having like 17yo,but they're mostly having their own races.Mostly,because there's 19yo Belgian namely Remco Evenepoel who already rides in the senior categories and he seems that he does not know word "impossible",for example yesterday he rode alone in the lead for 95 kms and did an average of 45 km/h :")

I don't know,maybe they haven't read that interview yet.Don't know if you know French,then would send a link to the interview.

It would be a hard battle with May 6th,2015 or July 25th,2015 I think >.>
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Woooopee! 200th post!l

You still would rather Pinot, but you’re on a Champoussin rage? XD
Gee six days seems like a long time. When does Champoussin race again?

Remco Evenpoel did 95kms in lead? Woaaaah! But he’s so young, how can he beat older, more experienced riders?

Send the link to Frank. She knows a little bit of French XD. But that’s if she ever replies, which she isn’t doing right now for some reason.
@Ventoux

Woooopee! 200th post!l

You still would rather Pinot, but you’re on a Champoussin rage? XD
Gee six days seems like a long time. When does Champoussin race again?

Remco Evenpoel did 95kms in lead? Woaaaah! But he’s so young, how can he beat older, more experienced riders?

Send the link to Frank. She knows a little bit of French XD. But that’s if she ever replies, which she isn’t doing right now for some reason.
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Maybe there's an easier question,mate? :") Pumped up to 8 days now,wishing there was even a small information where Champou is going.[s]My closest guess is World Championships U23,which is going to be like (if my calculations are right) on September 27th [s]it's like 3 weeks help it's not good when I have this huge phase :")[/s][/s] Forget about what I said there,he went on some Italian riding in between September 4th and 7th,yay! [size=1](v.04/09/2019)[/size] That's typical for him.He likes to ride alone for a lot of kms,that's why he's European Champion in ITTs I guess xD [url=https://www.directvelo.com/actualite/68581/la-grande-interview-clement-champoussin]Here[/url] you go,can send to frank.It's a pretty long text though. EDIT: The exact quote about which I was talking about: [quote][font=Comic Sans MS][b]Que dois-tu encore travailler ?[/b] [i]Le sprint, c’est mon point faible. Il y également le plat, forcément.[/i][/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]What,after translation means: "Q: [b]What's the thing on which you have to work?[/b] A: [i]Sprint,it's my weak point.Also flat [terrain],necessarily[/i]" [/font]
@kohntullr
Maybe there's an easier question,mate? :")

Pumped up to 8 days now,wishing there was even a small information where Champou is going.My closest guess is World Championships U23,which is going to be like (if my calculations are right) on September 27th it's like 3 weeks help it's not good when I have this huge phase :") Forget about what I said there,he went on some Italian riding in between September 4th and 7th,yay! (v.04/09/2019)

That's typical for him.He likes to ride alone for a lot of kms,that's why he's European Champion in ITTs I guess xD

Here you go,can send to frank.It's a pretty long text though.

EDIT: The exact quote about which I was talking about:
Quote:
Que dois-tu encore travailler ?
Le sprint, c’est mon point faible. Il y également le plat, forcément.
What,after translation means:
"Q: What's the thing on which you have to work?
A: Sprint,it's my weak point.Also flat [terrain],necessarily"

W6LdAlV.gif
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @Denyzia
Pings because of a minor update of the front page,a few new GIFs,a new photo and two memes have been added.
Including classic things from Tour 2013,so my very first Tour!
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @Denyzia
Pings because of a minor update of the front page,a few new GIFs,a new photo and two memes have been added.
Including classic things from Tour 2013,so my very first Tour!
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux THE GIF WITH THE DOG SJHGJSH
@Ventoux THE GIF WITH THE DOG SJHGJSH
Time : FR +9 | They/them
@Denyzia
Now that's what we can call a close call
This dog is a true legend xD

@Denyzia
Now that's what we can call a close call
This dog is a true legend xD

W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

XD must be hard. They’re both so good Hehehehe

Hahahahahhaha Champoussin phases XD
How long has your Champoussin phase been going for now? XD

Wow! European Champion! That’s huge ;D. How many races has he won?

Ayup! I’ll send frank the link. And I’ll probably ping her 50 times below this post XD

Oh wow, he really hates flats XD. and sprints.
Wait I forgot, are they the same thing? XD

Just had a look at the front page! STINKING GREAT XD. Those memes, dude XD I love the first one where Pibernik thought he won the race XD.
Also, that dog gif... wow.

@Denyzia

Hahahahahhaha that dog. What a rebel
@Ventoux

XD must be hard. They’re both so good Hehehehe

Hahahahahhaha Champoussin phases XD
How long has your Champoussin phase been going for now? XD

Wow! European Champion! That’s huge ;D. How many races has he won?

Ayup! I’ll send frank the link. And I’ll probably ping her 50 times below this post XD

Oh wow, he really hates flats XD. and sprints.
Wait I forgot, are they the same thing? XD

Just had a look at the front page! STINKING GREAT XD. Those memes, dude XD I love the first one where Pibernik thought he won the race XD.
Also, that dog gif... wow.

@Denyzia

Hahahahahhaha that dog. What a rebel
@frankenfurta

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.directvelo.com%2Factualite%2F68581%2Fla-grande-interview-clement-champoussin

@frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta

Ventoux want to show u this.
@frankenfurta

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.directvelo.com%2Factualite%2F68581%2Fla-grande-interview-clement-champoussin

@frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta @frankenfurta

Ventoux want to show u this.
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr This phase's going to have one month tomorrow [emoji=coatl scared size=1] How much?According to PCS it's 5 wins...all this year.But probably much more as there aren't all the junior races counted. Flats are connected with sprints but not all flats are sprints xD That meme with Pibernik is my work,thanks for appreciation,mate [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Oh and I forgot to tell ya,Champoussin has won a stage yesterday...at least technically as Chambéry Cyclisme Formation has won the Team Time Trial,and it's his team and he was in the team's part which went on the race and has won that TTT...And he's 2nd in GC right now,at the same time as leader [emoji=coatl love size=1] @frankenfurta Not that link Kohn send,[url=https://www.directvelo.com/actualite/68581/la-grande-interview-clement-champoussin]THAT[/url] link xD [/font]
@kohntullr
This phase's going to have one month tomorrow

How much?According to PCS it's 5 wins...all this year.But probably much more as there aren't all the junior races counted.

Flats are connected with sprints but not all flats are sprints xD

That meme with Pibernik is my work,thanks for appreciation,mate

Oh and I forgot to tell ya,Champoussin has won a stage yesterday...at least technically as Chambéry Cyclisme Formation has won the Team Time Trial,and it's his team and he was in the team's part which went on the race and has won that TTT...And he's 2nd in GC right now,at the same time as leader

@frankenfurta
Not that link Kohn send,THAT link xD
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr @frankenfurta *Crashes in the door and screams in complete joy* [size=6][i]CHAMPOUSSIN GOT A GC LEADER JERSEY IN ITALY[/i][/size] [emoji=coatl love size=2] He was in [i]that right[/i] breakaway,finally finished on 4th on the stage,but oh man,THAT IS GC LEADER'S JERSEY OH YEAH It was surely worth waiting those 10 days for [i]that[/i] [size=1][s]He also didn't got into the U23 World Championships,but shhhhh,that's because the route was [i]too easy[/i] for him :")[/s] EDIT: Oh,and not too good news I've just got Pinot finishes his season today Next time I'm going to see him is 2020 No Lombardia title defending [emoji=coatl sad size=1] *Cries*[/size] EDIT 2 (v.September 6th,2019): Champoussin has kept the lead in the GC today!One stage left to go and he's got 0'48" on the 2nd one in GC. But woah,how he defended his jersey today,before he reacted at all the alone leader of the stage had 1'15" on the Maillot Jaune Group and after he did,he reduced it to 0'07" completely alone by the way dropping all the group in which he was and then got caught by his group and then the leader got caught And then and then and then he finished on 4th,just like yesterday and kept the GC lead. [emoji=coatl love size=1] EDIT 3: (v.September 7th,2019)Sorry for making this post longer and longer but I HAVE TO SAY THAT CHAMPOUSSIN HAS REALIZED A DOUBLE AS HE WON THE LAST STAGE AND THE GC *SCREAMS ENDLESSLY* [emoji=coatl love size=1] [/font]
@kohntullr @frankenfurta
*Crashes in the door and screams in complete joy*
CHAMPOUSSIN GOT A GC LEADER JERSEY IN ITALY

He was in that right breakaway,finally finished on 4th on the stage,but oh man,THAT IS GC LEADER'S JERSEY OH YEAH

It was surely worth waiting those 10 days for that

He also didn't got into the U23 World Championships,but shhhhh,that's because the route was too easy for him :")

EDIT: Oh,and not too good news I've just got
Pinot finishes his season today
Next time I'm going to see him is 2020
No Lombardia title defending
*Cries*

EDIT 2 (v.September 6th,2019): Champoussin has kept the lead in the GC today!One stage left to go and he's got 0'48" on the 2nd one in GC.

But woah,how he defended his jersey today,before he reacted at all the alone leader of the stage had 1'15" on the Maillot Jaune Group and after he did,he reduced it to 0'07" completely alone by the way dropping all the group in which he was and then got caught by his group and then the leader got caught
And then and then and then he finished on 4th,just like yesterday and kept the GC lead.

EDIT 3: (v.September 7th,2019)Sorry for making this post longer and longer but

I HAVE TO SAY THAT CHAMPOUSSIN HAS REALIZED A DOUBLE AS HE WON THE LAST STAGE AND THE GC *SCREAMS ENDLESSLY*
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25