Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Galore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
1. What’s your name?
ashleigh!
2. Got it, how are you doing?
pretty good! bf just went to sleep though, didn't talk to him much today but whatever he needs to sleep, right
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?
gal!
4. I see, so what brings you here?
to be completely honest, i'm trying to get more exposure for my discord server so ive been super active on the forums. in the process though, i found this and i really love answering questions. doing something boring? might as well have fun in the process!
5. Where are you most active in the forums?
forum games and general discussion
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?
a faded green type color
7. Favorite shoe brand?
vans
8. Red or blue?
generally blue, but certain shades of red win over certain shaes of blue
9. What is your actual favorite color?
why would i have lied the first time?
10. Strawberry or chocolate?
chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi
12. Do you plan on taking over the world?
absolutely. my army will win over all.
13. Do you own any pets?
i own a pug and about.... 10 snails
14. Are you apart of any fandoms?
i love jjba and pokemon. also animal crossing. big fans
15. Can you whistle?
yup
16. How many pillows do you own?
dunno. too lazy to count even though im laying in bed right now
17. Should you be asleep right now?
yup
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?
anything with mint in it. i really don't like mint flavoring
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?
crushed crushed crushed
20. Which continent are you from?
north america baybee
21. Do you wear glasses?
no but i probably should. ive noticed my vision has been deteriorating a lot lately
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?
literally anything thicker than whatever the heck my school uses
23. Worst video game you ever played?
hate to say it, but i really dont like skyrim. but worst in terms of overall how-much-people-like-it has to be over the hedge on nintendo ds.
24. Have you ever won a contest before?
if you count random raffles as a contest
25. Tea or coffee?
tea. but only iced tea.
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?
probably that picture of young joseph joestar crossdressing or the windsinger puppet
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?
i mean, how would i know they were a vampire? would they look like dracula? completely depends on the vibe theyre givin
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
oh ya that's fine lol
29. Favorite emoji?
the samsung animal emojis will always be my favs. theyre so much cuter than the apple ones
30. Your favorite movie genre?
sci fi and action. watched akira earlier today, i didnt really understand it but good lord if i didnt love it.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
actually dunno this one. never really wanted to hang out with a celebrity.
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?
according to all known laws of gravity,
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?
singer by myself, dancer in front of others. absolutely hate both in front of others though.
34. Are you an early bird or night owl?
what does it mean if i like to stay up so late that i get to watch the sun rise? i love doing that
35. What is some of your pet peeves?
bad grammar. bad management of literally anything. the way the education system in my area works. do those count as pet peeves? idk. my grandfather always eating everything
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
depends. what are the chances of someone finding me? am i off the coast by 15 miles or by 3000?
37. What is the last song you were listening to?
i mean for real, it was probably easy lines by marlin's dreaming, but the true last song i heard was sicko mode
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
clown and working lights. i hate clowns but he probably hates himself too. we'd get along
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?
nopenopenope
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
did a flip one time and hit my arm on a plank. didnt know i broke it for about 2 weeks.
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?
heck yea. they always got cool stuff.
42. What is the meaning of life?
uh. 42
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?
idk. had some fries the other day but idk if that counts. i try to avoid mcdonalds unless it's for milkshakes bc the last time i ate there i threw up 2 mins after being like "huh this mcchicken tastes weird"
44. Do you collect anything?
used to collect pins but i ran out of space so no
45. How’s the weather over there?
we almost got snow this weekend but it turned out to just be freezing rain. a sad day
46. Are you eating anything right now?
no but i just had some apple cider
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos
48. Favorite cereal?
chocolate rice. it has a different name but im sure it depends on location too, so just those little rice things but chocolate
49. Are you wearing a hat right now?
no but i like wearing hats out in public. makes me look better bc my hair is flat on top
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?
sleeping in like 30 mins so im not going to
51. What about getting some water?
just had apple cider
52. Have you seen Bird Box?
yes. sandra bullock looks like that one spider from mrs spider. also i cried at the end
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
i'm in wind. but if i had control over an element it'd either be earth or water. unless i could use the air for transport, and then id rather control that
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?
hardwood and it's white.
55. Do you have any organizational advice?
nope
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?
potato chip on all sandwiches that arent tuna and also by themselves. tortilla chips for when you scoop things and when you eat tuna.
57. Crayons or markers?
markers. specifically alcohol markers. i'm not cheap with my art supplies. but if we're talking cheap here, cra-z-art crayons. love those.
58. Smartphones or tablets?
smartphone 90% of the time, but tablets have some uses
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?
bo...bwsberobowser
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?
doesnt look terrible
61. What is one useless fact you can list here?
don't put hard items in your snails' living area. they could fall off the ceiling and break their shells on it
62. What is your eye color?
brown
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?
i think it looks good with my skin tone and brown hair, but i often wonder if i;d look better with green eyes
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?
cant do much if i'm keeping it pg. i did see some guy with his toes laced together like they were hands grasped together.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year?
autumn by far
66. Do you enjoy reading?
only if the book is really good. so not really, but if you can get me involved, ill read
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
uhuhuhuhuh slime rancher
68. Have you ever traveled by plane?
i went to switzerland when i was like 2 years old, does that count?
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?
50 rat sized bulls. what are they gonna do, headbutt my toe? rats arent that big just step on em
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
i pray to the spoon gods that the hall is safe and that's where i go
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?
hard choice. probably lana.
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?
you have no idea how much i absolutely adore answering random questions about myself
73. Would you recommend it to others?
not really, it's kind of tedious to fill out
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?
nope. 2003 babey
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?
my phone. basically already true
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
2020s. i want a house and to finish college and to be able to travel literally anywhere else but my own house
77. Savory or sweet foods?
depends on my mood but it's almost always savory
78. Can you do a backflip?
on trampolines, yes
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?
nope. never wanted to either
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?
nope. unless you wanna count digging out ingrown toenails on my own
81. Can you handle spicy foods?
not really. i dont really like them
82. What is/was your favorite school subject?
i lovelovelove science
83. Do you have allergies?
i dont really know. i wanna say i dont but i always find myself sneezing for no reason
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
daffy duck what kinda question is this
85. Have you seen Sharktale before?
is it that one weird movie that's like off brand finding nemo? if so then yes, but other than that i have no clue what sharktale even is
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
i forgot who has made what
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?
dont really like webcomics
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?
taurus.
89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza by a long shot. i could eat italian food literally every day and be fine with it if it was healthy
90. Favorite Pokemon?
hydreigon? idk i have a hard time answering this, it depends on my mood
91. Best eeveelution?
also a hard one. rule out flareon and jolteon. flareon i just dont really like, ad jolteon's good but 100% not the best.
92. How would you describe your fashion sense?
it has a range. sometimes ill wear black jeans and a hoodie, sometimes i'll wear black jeans and a sweater
93. Favorite number?
14. dunno why but i really like it
94. What animal would you be?
i have thought about it a lot but it'd be dope to be a cat. people love cats. i could be a cryptid and nbody would question it
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
mermaid. i wanna swim babey
96. How many languages can you speak?
one but i know extremely limited german (i took like 5 lessons on duolingo)
97. Pancakes or waffles?
both are amazing, just depends on if i want fluffiness or not that day
98. How did you find FR?
dappervolk just down so i had to migrate to a new website. planning on managing to do both dappervolk and flight rising when it starts back up. ready to waste my time!!
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?
i mean maybe reflecting on myself. i like answering questions about things that dont require me to KNOW something for certain. i like having a certain degree of freedom.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?
not really, i like livin with whatever happens
1. What’s your name?
ashleigh!
pretty good! bf just went to sleep though, didn't talk to him much today but whatever he needs to sleep, right
gal!
to be completely honest, i'm trying to get more exposure for my discord server so ive been super active on the forums. in the process though, i found this and i really love answering questions. doing something boring? might as well have fun in the process!
forum games and general discussion
a faded green type color
7. Favorite shoe brand?
vans
8. Red or blue?
generally blue, but certain shades of red win over certain shaes of blue
why would i have lied the first time?
chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi
absolutely. my army will win over all.
13. Do you own any pets?
i own a pug and about.... 10 snails
i love jjba and pokemon. also animal crossing. big fans
15. Can you whistle?
yup
dunno. too lazy to count even though im laying in bed right now
yup
anything with mint in it. i really don't like mint flavoring
crushed crushed crushed
north america baybee
21. Do you wear glasses?
no but i probably should. ive noticed my vision has been deteriorating a lot lately
literally anything thicker than whatever the heck my school uses
hate to say it, but i really dont like skyrim. but worst in terms of overall how-much-people-like-it has to be over the hedge on nintendo ds.
if you count random raffles as a contest
25. Tea or coffee?
tea. but only iced tea.
probably that picture of young joseph joestar crossdressing or the windsinger puppet
i mean, how would i know they were a vampire? would they look like dracula? completely depends on the vibe theyre givin
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
oh ya that's fine lol
29. Favorite emoji?
the samsung animal emojis will always be my favs. theyre so much cuter than the apple ones
sci fi and action. watched akira earlier today, i didnt really understand it but good lord if i didnt love it.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
actually dunno this one. never really wanted to hang out with a celebrity.
according to all known laws of gravity,
singer by myself, dancer in front of others. absolutely hate both in front of others though.
what does it mean if i like to stay up so late that i get to watch the sun rise? i love doing that
bad grammar. bad management of literally anything. the way the education system in my area works. do those count as pet peeves? idk. my grandfather always eating everything
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
depends. what are the chances of someone finding me? am i off the coast by 15 miles or by 3000?
i mean for real, it was probably easy lines by marlin's dreaming, but the true last song i heard was sicko mode
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
clown and working lights. i hate clowns but he probably hates himself too. we'd get along
nopenopenope
did a flip one time and hit my arm on a plank. didnt know i broke it for about 2 weeks.
heck yea. they always got cool stuff.
uh. 42
idk. had some fries the other day but idk if that counts. i try to avoid mcdonalds unless it's for milkshakes bc the last time i ate there i threw up 2 mins after being like "huh this mcchicken tastes weird"
used to collect pins but i ran out of space so no
we almost got snow this weekend but it turned out to just be freezing rain. a sad day
no but i just had some apple cider
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos
48. Favorite cereal?
chocolate rice. it has a different name but im sure it depends on location too, so just those little rice things but chocolate
no but i like wearing hats out in public. makes me look better bc my hair is flat on top
sleeping in like 30 mins so im not going to
just had apple cider
yes. sandra bullock looks like that one spider from mrs spider. also i cried at the end
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
i'm in wind. but if i had control over an element it'd either be earth or water. unless i could use the air for transport, and then id rather control that
hardwood and it's white.
nope
potato chip on all sandwiches that arent tuna and also by themselves. tortilla chips for when you scoop things and when you eat tuna.
57. Crayons or markers?
markers. specifically alcohol markers. i'm not cheap with my art supplies. but if we're talking cheap here, cra-z-art crayons. love those.
smartphone 90% of the time, but tablets have some uses
bo...bwsberobowser
doesnt look terrible
don't put hard items in your snails' living area. they could fall off the ceiling and break their shells on it
brown
i think it looks good with my skin tone and brown hair, but i often wonder if i;d look better with green eyes
cant do much if i'm keeping it pg. i did see some guy with his toes laced together like they were hands grasped together.
autumn by far
only if the book is really good. so not really, but if you can get me involved, ill read
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
uhuhuhuhuh slime rancher
i went to switzerland when i was like 2 years old, does that count?
50 rat sized bulls. what are they gonna do, headbutt my toe? rats arent that big just step on em
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
i pray to the spoon gods that the hall is safe and that's where i go
hard choice. probably lana.
you have no idea how much i absolutely adore answering random questions about myself
not really, it's kind of tedious to fill out
nope. 2003 babey
my phone. basically already true
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
2020s. i want a house and to finish college and to be able to travel literally anywhere else but my own house
depends on my mood but it's almost always savory
on trampolines, yes
nope. never wanted to either
nope. unless you wanna count digging out ingrown toenails on my own
not really. i dont really like them
i lovelovelove science
i dont really know. i wanna say i dont but i always find myself sneezing for no reason
daffy duck what kinda question is this
is it that one weird movie that's like off brand finding nemo? if so then yes, but other than that i have no clue what sharktale even is
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
i forgot who has made what
dont really like webcomics
taurus.
89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza by a long shot. i could eat italian food literally every day and be fine with it if it was healthy
90. Favorite Pokemon?
hydreigon? idk i have a hard time answering this, it depends on my mood
91. Best eeveelution?
also a hard one. rule out flareon and jolteon. flareon i just dont really like, ad jolteon's good but 100% not the best.
it has a range. sometimes ill wear black jeans and a hoodie, sometimes i'll wear black jeans and a sweater
93. Favorite number?
14. dunno why but i really like it
i have thought about it a lot but it'd be dope to be a cat. people love cats. i could be a cryptid and nbody would question it
mermaid. i wanna swim babey
one but i know extremely limited german (i took like 5 lessons on duolingo)
97. Pancakes or waffles?
both are amazing, just depends on if i want fluffiness or not that day
98. How did you find FR?
dappervolk just down so i had to migrate to a new website. planning on managing to do both dappervolk and flight rising when it starts back up. ready to waste my time!!
i mean maybe reflecting on myself. i like answering questions about things that dont require me to KNOW something for certain. i like having a certain degree of freedom.
not really, i like livin with whatever happens
1. What’s your name?
Milo

Pretty good, a bit bored tho

Boi

Boredom

FRD and Dragon share, sometimes I'm in the forum games

Red, blue or purple

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Depends

8. Red or blue?
Both

Rainbow?

As ice cream I'd say chocolate, otherwise strawberries

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

How much do you know?! D:<

13. Do you own any pets?
4 Dogs, 2 cats, 7 bunnies and 2 horses... I used to have a bird and a few mice but they be gone

TOO MANY... Like honestly too many to count and if I tried to make a list I'd most likely forget a lot of em...

15. Can you whistle?
I can! I can also whistle through my teeth to mimic the sound of a dog whistle ^^

Uhh... Like 5? Maybe 6...

Nope! Actually maybe...

Peppermint or licorice

Shaved? Never had it and had to google it but it looks amazing

Bold of you to assume I am from earth... Europe

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yup

Uhh... No clue man

Well... Worst is debatable but weirdest is plug and play... Don't look it up! It's fun to play when you're drunk but otherwise it's just weird...

Never really entered any contests...

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea 100%! Nothing is better than a nice hot cup of earl grey in the morning

Uhh... Good question, a wolf maybe?

Probably, I wanna be a vampire xD

I might? I don't really like socializing much but I guess if they just need a phone I'll let them use it...

29. Favorite emoji?
The rainbow flag or the moon face

Sad movies, Horror movies or movies from my childhood

Do youtubers count? If so probably KryozGaming or Smii7y... If not, Robert Downey Jr seems cool

I am ashamed to say that I can...

Singer... If I tried to dance I'd look like a stranded fish

Night owl!

I don't really have any? At least I can't think of any, i dont get annoyed easily..

I would probably stay close to the water and see if I can find anything useful... If not I'd set up a small camp close to the jungle but still in the open.

Broken Record by atlas

I'm not afraid of clowns so if he didn't mean any harm I'll take that over being alone anytime...

Yeah

Nope never! And I hope I never will

I don't think we have hot topic here

I don't know how I feel about the fact that this is question 42... Meaning of life is either 42 or just having as much fun as you can! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Last week actually

Rocks... Mostly Obsidian and other volcanic rocks! Also anything thats shiny

Sad... Very sad... It was snowing but everything melted before I could get out of school...

Nope... But I have crackers if I wanted to eat something

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos all the way mate

48. Favorite cereal?
I don't know if they sell them in other countries too, but cini minis are amazing

Nope

Probably not

I have some right next to me

Thanks for reminding me... I wanted to but always forgot xD i will tonight

Fire cuz its lit fam

Uhh i have no idea what it's called in english... Lenoleum is what it's called i guess, it's grey and ugly...

I just start and everything somehow works out? Everything is chaos, there is no organization, only complete chaos

Ok there is something called feuerdrachen over here and they are amazing... I think they're potato chips but they are so spicy and delicious! If you're ever in germany you need to try them!

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers

I have both but prefer smartphones

Link

This is why we can't have nice things...

Uhh... I can bark exactly like a dog? It's a nice party trick

Also really cool thing that tends to freak people out, i can bend my feet backwards almost completely, if you don't know what I mean it's This! I can do that and the same thing with my fingers and hands.

Blue, I also have central heterochromia so I have greenish brown near the center

Probably not... They look pretty cool theway they are

My puppy pooped on the floor... Not a nice sight or smell for that matter...

Winter! IF IT WOULD ACTUALLY SNOW FOR ONCE! Then again what's happening in the south of germany and that area in general is pretty bad...

Yeah, it's really calming

Something shiny, like a new bracelet or smth

Yes, and I don't like it...

Rat sized bulls? I could juststep on em...
Ok the spoon part reminded me of a funny video i saw a looong while ago... The horribly slow murderer with the horribly inefficient weapon its a masterpiece... But yeah I would probably open the door and let whatever it is come at me

Selene and Tolstae

I guess? It's a lot ^^

I'll probably link it to my friend on here

Nope :/

My dog... He already was c:

I would go to 2025 and be 15 years older I guess...

Savory

I tried... It hurt, so no I can not xD

Countless times... Nobody ever knows what my true hair color is! I mean I even had rainbow hair when I went to the pride festival and I will do it again when I go to the christopher street day in cologne this summer :D HYPE

I got my wisdom teeth removed if that counts

Yes! I love spicy food so much

Either english or history

Two pretty strange ones... Strawberries and ants, I also can't really eat apples

Bugs

A looooong time ago

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Dreamworks

Homestuck ruined me and I sold my sould to Hussie....
Tbh I would def recommend wilde life!

Pisces

89. Pizza or burgers?
Burgers! Burgers with pineapples, its amazing fight me

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Oh god... Good question man... Arcanine and rockruff probably!

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon... I don't care if it looks girly it was my first eeveelution and i love it

Pretty lit.. Honestly tho pretty good, just darker colors and a lot of blue and red ^^'

93. Favorite number?
420 JK it's 413, I told you that my soul belongs to hussie right

Valravn if that counts? The wolf looking variant of them though... Otherwise a fox

Merman

English, german and I am learning spanish and i might start learning danish or norwegian

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Puncakes

98. How did you find FR?
Chickensmoothie... Now I am addicted to both xD

I killed my boredom for a while ^^

How many times am I going to watch marble hornets?! I need help
1. What’s your name?
Milo

Pretty good, a bit bored tho

Boi

Boredom

FRD and Dragon share, sometimes I'm in the forum games

Red, blue or purple

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Depends

8. Red or blue?
Both

Rainbow?

As ice cream I'd say chocolate, otherwise strawberries

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

How much do you know?! D:<

13. Do you own any pets?
4 Dogs, 2 cats, 7 bunnies and 2 horses... I used to have a bird and a few mice but they be gone

TOO MANY... Like honestly too many to count and if I tried to make a list I'd most likely forget a lot of em...

15. Can you whistle?
I can! I can also whistle through my teeth to mimic the sound of a dog whistle ^^

Uhh... Like 5? Maybe 6...

Nope! Actually maybe...

Peppermint or licorice

Shaved? Never had it and had to google it but it looks amazing

Bold of you to assume I am from earth... Europe

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yup

Uhh... No clue man

Well... Worst is debatable but weirdest is plug and play... Don't look it up! It's fun to play when you're drunk but otherwise it's just weird...

Never really entered any contests...

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea 100%! Nothing is better than a nice hot cup of earl grey in the morning

Uhh... Good question, a wolf maybe?

Probably, I wanna be a vampire xD

I might? I don't really like socializing much but I guess if they just need a phone I'll let them use it...

29. Favorite emoji?
The rainbow flag or the moon face

Sad movies, Horror movies or movies from my childhood

Do youtubers count? If so probably KryozGaming or Smii7y... If not, Robert Downey Jr seems cool

I am ashamed to say that I can...

Singer... If I tried to dance I'd look like a stranded fish

Night owl!

I don't really have any? At least I can't think of any, i dont get annoyed easily..

I would probably stay close to the water and see if I can find anything useful... If not I'd set up a small camp close to the jungle but still in the open.

Broken Record by atlas

I'm not afraid of clowns so if he didn't mean any harm I'll take that over being alone anytime...

Yeah

Nope never! And I hope I never will

I don't think we have hot topic here

I don't know how I feel about the fact that this is question 42... Meaning of life is either 42 or just having as much fun as you can! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Last week actually

Rocks... Mostly Obsidian and other volcanic rocks! Also anything thats shiny

Sad... Very sad... It was snowing but everything melted before I could get out of school...

Nope... But I have crackers if I wanted to eat something

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos all the way mate

48. Favorite cereal?
I don't know if they sell them in other countries too, but cini minis are amazing

Nope

Probably not

I have some right next to me

Thanks for reminding me... I wanted to but always forgot xD i will tonight

Fire cuz its lit fam

Uhh i have no idea what it's called in english... Lenoleum is what it's called i guess, it's grey and ugly...

I just start and everything somehow works out? Everything is chaos, there is no organization, only complete chaos

Ok there is something called feuerdrachen over here and they are amazing... I think they're potato chips but they are so spicy and delicious! If you're ever in germany you need to try them!

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers

I have both but prefer smartphones

Link

This is why we can't have nice things...

Uhh... I can bark exactly like a dog? It's a nice party trick

Also really cool thing that tends to freak people out, i can bend my feet backwards almost completely, if you don't know what I mean it's This! I can do that and the same thing with my fingers and hands.

Blue, I also have central heterochromia so I have greenish brown near the center

Probably not... They look pretty cool theway they are

My puppy pooped on the floor... Not a nice sight or smell for that matter...

Winter! IF IT WOULD ACTUALLY SNOW FOR ONCE! Then again what's happening in the south of germany and that area in general is pretty bad...

Yeah, it's really calming

Something shiny, like a new bracelet or smth

Yes, and I don't like it...

Rat sized bulls? I could juststep on em...
Ok the spoon part reminded me of a funny video i saw a looong while ago... The horribly slow murderer with the horribly inefficient weapon its a masterpiece... But yeah I would probably open the door and let whatever it is come at me

Selene and Tolstae

I guess? It's a lot ^^

I'll probably link it to my friend on here

Nope :/

My dog... He already was c:

I would go to 2025 and be 15 years older I guess...

Savory

I tried... It hurt, so no I can not xD

Countless times... Nobody ever knows what my true hair color is! I mean I even had rainbow hair when I went to the pride festival and I will do it again when I go to the christopher street day in cologne this summer :D HYPE

I got my wisdom teeth removed if that counts

Yes! I love spicy food so much

Either english or history

Two pretty strange ones... Strawberries and ants, I also can't really eat apples

Bugs

A looooong time ago

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Dreamworks

Homestuck ruined me and I sold my sould to Hussie....
Tbh I would def recommend wilde life!

Pisces

89. Pizza or burgers?
Burgers! Burgers with pineapples, its amazing fight me

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Oh god... Good question man... Arcanine and rockruff probably!

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon... I don't care if it looks girly it was my first eeveelution and i love it

Pretty lit.. Honestly tho pretty good, just darker colors and a lot of blue and red ^^'

93. Favorite number?
420 JK it's 413, I told you that my soul belongs to hussie right

Valravn if that counts? The wolf looking variant of them though... Otherwise a fox

Merman

English, german and I am learning spanish and i might start learning danish or norwegian

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Puncakes

98. How did you find FR?
Chickensmoothie... Now I am addicted to both xD

I killed my boredom for a while ^^

How many times am I going to watch marble hornets?! I need help
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons

1. What’s your name?
ChompyMawile

I'm doing fine, I guess.

gal yeehaw

I dunno, I have time to spare.

Probably this forum. I haven't been on here for a while despite the number of posts I have.

Orange

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Converse heelys are also cool they need to be a trend again

8. Red or blue?
Red

Uhh.. I also like yellow equally as much.

Chocolate

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

shh ur blowing my cover

13. Do you own any pets?
I own a chinchilla. Her name is Yoshi and she's the best puffball in the world.

A few.

15. Can you whistle?
I'm actually whistling the Kill Bill theme as I'm doing this.

Like 4-5?

Pshh, it's the weekend!

Bubblegum ice cream. Eugh.

Crushed.

North America.

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yeah. My left eye is the absolute worst. I only really see through my right eye when I'm not wearing them.

Charmin, because I swear that's the only toilet paper brand with commericials.

Fortnite: Battle Royale.

I'm competing in one right now. Aside from that fact, unfortunately, nope.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Period.

Garfield.

Yeah, sure. I like having company.

I don't really care.

29. Favorite emoji?
Crab emoji.

Ooh, this is hard. My taste in movie genres are all over the place, to be honest. I'll be watching a documentary and the next thing you'll see me watching is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

This is also very hard.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings ar-

I'm not the best, but I sing when I'm bored 'n' stuff.

Early bird. I hate it. I wake up at 6 AM in the morning every single day, intentional or not.

Lack of common sense and eczema.

I think I would venture out to find some resources.

Gap in the Clouds - Yellow Days

Is he a friendly clown..?

Like twice in my life. I'm legitimately scared of rollercoasters.

No, not really.

I like the pins 'n' stuff there. I like to put them on my backpack.

If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not your's.

Like a month ago? I'm more of a Wendy's fan, so..

I like to collect cool little keychains and pokemon cards.

It's raining right now and all the snow has probably been washed away at this point.

Nah.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips Ahoy, hands down.

48. Favorite cereal?
Reese's puffs or cookie crisp.

I wish..

yes uwu im responsible

I frickin love water.

Nope.

uhh maybe water

Carpet.

Sit down and take a moment to think about the things you don't really need.

Potato.

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers.

Smartphones. They're more convenient.

Yoshi, purple yoshi.

no.

Dolphins get high off of pufferfish. Small doses of their toxins give off a narcotic effect to dolphins.

Dark brown.

Ehh, no.

I was in a phone call with a friend and I look over to my window and see a big roach crawling around. I don't think I killed him because he got stuck in this small crack near the window and I went over there today this morning and he was gone.

There's an infestation in my house right now. I hate the ugly things. My house is kept moderately clean, too. I don't know why they like my house so much.

Fall.

Yeah, I read in my spare time.

Spend it? I would donate it.

Nope.

Bull-sized rat. I'll feed it rat poison and bam.

I guess I'll take the hallway.

Sharkfang.

Yup.

Hmm, maybe.

Hahah nope

Backpack.

Hmm. Fast forward. I get to skip school and be a legal adult.

Both.

Nope.

Also nope.

Triple nope.

It depends. I'm not that much of a fan of spicy foods but I like some.

I dunno, man. English? I do the best in that subject.

Yes, and they're the absolute worst.

Daffy Duck.

Yup.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar.

There's this comic called The Puptrip. Very good.

Leo.

89. Pizza or burgers?
borger

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Mawile, of course.

91. Best eeveelution?
Vaporeon.

Casual. I don't really categorize myself with anything, I just find stuff I like. I go thrift shopping sometimes and I find nice flannels if I'm lucky.

93. Favorite number?

Cheetah, 'cause apparently I run fast.

Mermaid.

I can't speak spanish fluently, so english and leave it at that.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I forgot, tbh.

I think I spent a handful of minutes in a good way.

Isn't cheesecake technically a pie? It has crust around it, like a pie.

1. What’s your name?
ChompyMawile

I'm doing fine, I guess.

gal yeehaw

I dunno, I have time to spare.

Probably this forum. I haven't been on here for a while despite the number of posts I have.

Orange

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Converse heelys are also cool they need to be a trend again

8. Red or blue?
Red

Uhh.. I also like yellow equally as much.

Chocolate

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

shh ur blowing my cover

13. Do you own any pets?
I own a chinchilla. Her name is Yoshi and she's the best puffball in the world.

A few.

15. Can you whistle?
I'm actually whistling the Kill Bill theme as I'm doing this.

Like 4-5?

Pshh, it's the weekend!

Bubblegum ice cream. Eugh.

Crushed.

North America.

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yeah. My left eye is the absolute worst. I only really see through my right eye when I'm not wearing them.

Charmin, because I swear that's the only toilet paper brand with commericials.

Fortnite: Battle Royale.

I'm competing in one right now. Aside from that fact, unfortunately, nope.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Period.

Garfield.

Yeah, sure. I like having company.

I don't really care.

29. Favorite emoji?
Crab emoji.

Ooh, this is hard. My taste in movie genres are all over the place, to be honest. I'll be watching a documentary and the next thing you'll see me watching is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

This is also very hard.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings ar-

I'm not the best, but I sing when I'm bored 'n' stuff.

Early bird. I hate it. I wake up at 6 AM in the morning every single day, intentional or not.

Lack of common sense and eczema.

I think I would venture out to find some resources.

Gap in the Clouds - Yellow Days

Is he a friendly clown..?

Like twice in my life. I'm legitimately scared of rollercoasters.

No, not really.

I like the pins 'n' stuff there. I like to put them on my backpack.

If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not your's.

Like a month ago? I'm more of a Wendy's fan, so..

I like to collect cool little keychains and pokemon cards.

It's raining right now and all the snow has probably been washed away at this point.

Nah.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips Ahoy, hands down.

48. Favorite cereal?
Reese's puffs or cookie crisp.

I wish..

yes uwu im responsible

I frickin love water.

Nope.

uhh maybe water

Carpet.

Sit down and take a moment to think about the things you don't really need.

Potato.

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers.

Smartphones. They're more convenient.

Yoshi, purple yoshi.

no.

Dolphins get high off of pufferfish. Small doses of their toxins give off a narcotic effect to dolphins.

Dark brown.

Ehh, no.

I was in a phone call with a friend and I look over to my window and see a big roach crawling around. I don't think I killed him because he got stuck in this small crack near the window and I went over there today this morning and he was gone.

There's an infestation in my house right now. I hate the ugly things. My house is kept moderately clean, too. I don't know why they like my house so much.

Fall.

Yeah, I read in my spare time.

Spend it? I would donate it.

Nope.

Bull-sized rat. I'll feed it rat poison and bam.

I guess I'll take the hallway.

Sharkfang.

Yup.

Hmm, maybe.

Hahah nope

Backpack.

Hmm. Fast forward. I get to skip school and be a legal adult.

Both.

Nope.

Also nope.

Triple nope.

It depends. I'm not that much of a fan of spicy foods but I like some.

I dunno, man. English? I do the best in that subject.

Yes, and they're the absolute worst.

Daffy Duck.

Yup.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar.

There's this comic called The Puptrip. Very good.

Leo.

89. Pizza or burgers?
borger

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Mawile, of course.

91. Best eeveelution?
Vaporeon.

Casual. I don't really categorize myself with anything, I just find stuff I like. I go thrift shopping sometimes and I find nice flannels if I'm lucky.

93. Favorite number?

Cheetah, 'cause apparently I run fast.

Mermaid.

I can't speak spanish fluently, so english and leave it at that.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I forgot, tbh.

I think I spent a handful of minutes in a good way.

Isn't cheesecake technically a pie? It has crust around it, like a pie.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
only answering because i saw question 11 lmao
i will skip many of em epic
3. felmale
5. at this point its slowly becoming general discussion
6. GREEN
8. green
9. green
10. choclate
11. you know everyone will answer luigi lmao. and, to be honest, even though luigi is my absolute favorite fictional character and i love him so so much, i have to answer.. both. theyer both so good and anazimg
13. 2 cats i love them so much
14. MARIOOOooooo And sorta the kirby one
25. TEA
26. you know me itll be some mario related thing
29. :eyes:
32. somehow yeah lmao and also the first hotel mario cutscene. Who needs remembering actual stuff you need to remember. insteaf; nice of the princess-
45. clouds and thats it
51. i would like to drink some tea yes
59. heck yeah lads i main yoshi. i will 100% considre maining piranha plant but if it aint for me well rip. i think game & watch will be my secondary.
60. What
62. swamp green
63. i want it to be brgihter green mine is like nearly grey :(
74. i didnt even exist back then
75. my table????????
81. i love em
85. uhh i think i have. yeah. yeah i didnt remember anything about it until like i watched a review.
87. Im kinda uh binging through awful hospital rught now. yeah. but, BUT, it contains Many gross stuff such as body parts and blood. if youre senstivie to that stuff. dont read it tbh.
89. PIZZ,a,,,,,
90. archeops is best boy
92. whatever the heck
96. russian and english yea
98. so i looked up browser pet games someday. yeah.
100. when is the next nintenmdo direct :(
only answering because i saw question 11 lmao
i will skip many of em epic
3. felmale
5. at this point its slowly becoming general discussion
6. GREEN
8. green
9. green
10. choclate
11. you know everyone will answer luigi lmao. and, to be honest, even though luigi is my absolute favorite fictional character and i love him so so much, i have to answer.. both. theyer both so good and anazimg
13. 2 cats i love them so much
14. MARIOOOooooo And sorta the kirby one
25. TEA
26. you know me itll be some mario related thing
29. :eyes:
32. somehow yeah lmao and also the first hotel mario cutscene. Who needs remembering actual stuff you need to remember. insteaf; nice of the princess-
45. clouds and thats it
51. i would like to drink some tea yes
59. heck yeah lads i main yoshi. i will 100% considre maining piranha plant but if it aint for me well rip. i think game & watch will be my secondary.
60. What
62. swamp green
63. i want it to be brgihter green mine is like nearly grey :(
74. i didnt even exist back then
75. my table????????
81. i love em
85. uhh i think i have. yeah. yeah i didnt remember anything about it until like i watched a review.
87. Im kinda uh binging through awful hospital rught now. yeah. but, BUT, it contains Many gross stuff such as body parts and blood. if youre senstivie to that stuff. dont read it tbh.
89. PIZZ,a,,,,,
90. archeops is best boy
92. whatever the heck
96. russian and english yea
98. so i looked up browser pet games someday. yeah.
100. when is the next nintenmdo direct :(
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1. What’s your name? idk g just call me swageus lol 2. Got it, how are you doing? tired, i really should be sleeping but the melatonin tablets havent kicked in properly yet 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? im just a young lass, tending to my dragons 4. I see, so what brings you here? i dunno 5. Where are you most active in the forums? gen. discussion 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? blacc 7. Favorite shoe brand? ones that fit 8. Red or blue? blue 9. What is your actual favorite color? imma take this as a "second favorite color" question so PURPLE 10. Strawberry or chocolate? yes 11. Mario or Luigi? waluigi 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? perhaps 13. Do you own any pets? TOO MANY CHICKENS (and also a dog and two cats) 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? catch me in the pokemon fandom, most likely busy posting things about ghetsis harmonia and how he did everything wrong 15. Can you whistle? ye 16. How many pillows do you own? one 17. Should you be asleep right now? ITS 2:30am 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? choc mint tbh 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? ... no? 20. Which continent are you from? australia 21. Do you wear glasses? they make my nose itchy :( (so yeah no) 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? not the school toilet paper lol 23. Worst video game you ever played? some ds spyro game 24. Have you ever won a contest before? i cant remember 25. Tea or coffee? tea 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? something pokemon related tbh 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? yeah? its polite 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? absolutely not, no goths in this house 29. Favorite emoji? thinking emoji 30. Your favorite movie genre? documentary 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? idk??????? 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? singer 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? its 2:30 am 35. What is some of your pet peeves? m'dog doing herself a big ol bork 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? jungle, i dont wanna get sunburnt 37. What is the last song you were listening to? acoustic cover of rules of nature from the metal gear rising revengeance soundtrack 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? oh please, i AM the clown 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? yep 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? nope 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? idk if hot topic exists here 42. What is the meaning of life? yes 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? new years eve 44. Do you collect anything? shiny pokemon, i gain nothing from it but here we are 45. How’s the weather over there? too warm 46. Are you eating anything right now? nah 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? chips ahoy 48. Favorite cereal? what is an cereal? 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? who wears hats inside?! 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? nope 51. What about getting some water? i just had water! take that athiests! 52. Have you seen Bird Box? i dont plan to 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? wotor 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? horrible carpet 55. Do you have any organizational advice? give ME the advice 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? potat 57. Crayons or markers? markers 58. Smartphones or tablets? only the smartest of phones, please 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? link 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? blocked and reported 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? fun fact: despite what everyone thinks, it do, in fact, be like that sometimes. 62. What is your eye color? blue-grey 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? perhaps 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? i have no idea 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? winter 66. Do you enjoy reading? bold of you to assume i can read 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? food idk 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? aye, to another state. never out of australia 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 50 rat-sized bulls, stomp stOMP STO M P 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? hallway 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47490882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474909/47490882_350.png[/img] [/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yes 73. Would you recommend it to others? no, go away 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? i aint that old g 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? my mgs raiden nendoroid, this is good 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 1990's 77. Savory or sweet foods? sweet 78. Can you do a backflip? i can barely run 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? its green right now! 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? nope 81. Can you handle spicy foods? heck yeah 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? woulda been art if the teacher wasnt so pushy 83. Do you have allergies? i have a sneezing fit every time i have sugary things so maybe??? 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? bugs bunny has powers beyond imagination so yeah 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? might have done~ 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? pixar 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? ???????? 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? libra, you aint hear anything about libras! its all scorpios and geminis! 89. Pizza or burgers? borger 90. Favorite Pokemon? I DONT KNOW 91. Best eeveelution? umbreon 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? i dont know 93. Favorite number? 7 i guess 94. What animal would you be? a raven idk 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid. bigge swimmi swim 96. How many languages can you speak? ive completely forgotten every secondary language class that ive been in 97. Pancakes or waffles? pamcaks 98. How did you find FR? forgot lol 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? idk!!! 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? of all the characters in the pokemon universe to get attached to, you get attached to the objectively worst one? really? you get attached to ghetsis? that guy? eEEAHHHGH
1. What’s your name?
idk g just call me swageus lol

tired, i really should be sleeping but the melatonin tablets havent kicked in properly yet

im just a young lass, tending to my dragons

i dunno

gen. discussion

blacc

7. Favorite shoe brand?
ones that fit

8. Red or blue?
blue

imma take this as a "second favorite color" question so PURPLE

yes

11. Mario or Luigi?
waluigi

perhaps

13. Do you own any pets?
TOO MANY CHICKENS (and also a dog and two cats)

catch me in the pokemon fandom, most likely busy posting things about ghetsis harmonia and how he did everything wrong

15. Can you whistle?
ye

one

ITS 2:30am

choc mint tbh

... no?

australia

21. Do you wear glasses?
they make my nose itchy :( (so yeah no)

not the school toilet paper lol

some ds spyro game

i cant remember

25. Tea or coffee?
tea

something pokemon related tbh

yeah? its polite

absolutely not, no goths in this house

29. Favorite emoji?
thinking emoji

documentary

idk???????

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

singer

its 2:30 am

m'dog doing herself a big ol bork

jungle, i dont wanna get sunburnt

acoustic cover of rules of nature from the metal gear rising revengeance soundtrack

oh please, i AM the clown

yep

nope

idk if hot topic exists here

yes

new years eve

shiny pokemon, i gain nothing from it but here we are

too warm

nah

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoy

48. Favorite cereal?
what is an cereal?

who wears hats inside?!

nope

i just had water! take that athiests!

i dont plan to

wotor

horrible carpet

give ME the advice

potat

57. Crayons or markers?
markers

only the smartest of phones, please

link

blocked and reported

fun fact: despite what everyone thinks, it do, in fact, be like that sometimes.

blue-grey

perhaps

i have no idea

winter

bold of you to assume i can read

food idk

aye, to another state. never out of australia

50 rat-sized bulls, stomp stOMP STO M P

hallway

47490882_350.png

yes

no, go away

i aint that old g

my mgs raiden nendoroid, this is good

1990's

sweet

i can barely run

its green right now!

nope

heck yeah

woulda been art if the teacher wasnt so pushy

i have a sneezing fit every time i have sugary things so maybe???

bugs bunny has powers beyond imagination so yeah

might have done~

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
pixar

????????

libra, you aint hear anything about libras! its all scorpios and geminis!

89. Pizza or burgers?
borger

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I DONT KNOW

91. Best eeveelution?
umbreon

i dont know

93. Favorite number?
7 i guess

a raven idk

mermaid. bigge swimmi swim

ive completely forgotten every secondary language class that ive been in

97. Pancakes or waffles?
pamcaks

98. How did you find FR?
forgot lol

idk!!!

of all the characters in the pokemon universe to get attached to, you get attached to the objectively worst one? really? you get attached to ghetsis? that guy? eEEAHHHGH
bababooey
[b]1. What’s your name?[/b] cole [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] im ok ! kind of bored [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] im nonbinary [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] ah I was just lookin thru the forums for something to do ;; [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] im not active anywhere tbh [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] red [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] vans I think [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] red [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] r-red.... [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] chocolate [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] luigi [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] nah I just want to live comfortably [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] yes ! 2 dogs, 2 turtles & a bird [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] not super involved, no [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] no :-( [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] 4 personally lmao... [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] no but I could be [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] plain vanilla I think [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] crushed [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] NA [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] yes.. [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] angel soft I think [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] yeah in gymnastics [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] coffee [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] probably jojo [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] yeah probably lmao. [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] yeah sure [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] chickensmoothie's unimpressed one [img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/images/smilies/icon_e_geek.gif[/img] [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] I like musicals a lot? & sci-fi [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] freddie mercury is the dream [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b][quote]According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.[/quote] [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] dancer [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] an owl .. [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] chewing with your mouth open, being intentionally rude, being a jerk to be deep and somehow that makes u superior... constant noise [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] tbh id probably go to the jungle lmao... tentatively, but still go. [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] boney m - rasputin [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] god, leave me alone [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] yes ! I even got on an upside down one n didn't cry last time [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] nope [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] nah last time I went it was for a nose ring. [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] friends and love [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] idk tbh [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] jojo figures and enamel pins [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] [i]so cold.[/i]& windy [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] no. [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] chips ahoy if its the chewy kind [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] cinnamon toast crunch [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] I am not [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] nope but I should [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] ....... i... I should [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] [i]sigh.[/i] I have [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] uhh lets go with earth. [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] gross carpet [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] get a bunch of tiny boxes to put ur smaller things in [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] tortilla [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] crayons [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] smartphones ? bc data [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] ngl probably incineroar [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] theres a new movie????? [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] all spiders make silk but not all spiders spin webs [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] green [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] yeah colored contacts r cool if thats what u mean... [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] there was a giant crater-like pot hole in the bowling parking lot n we had to reverse like a mile to get out of a dead end so we ... experienced it at least twice [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] fall [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] not as much as when I was a kid..... [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] food. [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] yes I have [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] hhhh ....... the 50... rat bulls [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] im gonna take my chances with the hallway ig [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [center]admina is so pretty[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22156260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221563/22156260_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] yeah its been a good distractor so far [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] yes ... [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] lol no [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] a pillow.... god bless [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] 90's at my current age I think [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b]sweet ;; [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] oh god no [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] yes....... unfortunately [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] yep!!! [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] I can pretty well yes [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] science... and english [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] nope not really ! thankfully [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] bugs seems like a pal [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] god yes. so many times. [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] dream.. works..? [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] Ava's demon is pretty good [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] taurus ! [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] burgers if I gotta pick [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] empoleon or dragonite ... tbh it really depends on the game n who I get attached to [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] espeon [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] 50 year old mom trying to be hip + lazy 20 year old dude [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] 6 [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] a Komodo dragon ! [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] thats hard..... fairy I think ! [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] one fluently.. [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] pancakes ? [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] I had a pal that played it a few years back... I can't remember exactly how I found it but I found out they played n it was an open registration window time [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] a little... it made me think abt the hard questions. like whether id rather be a mermaid or a fairy or. would I really go down that sketchy hallway if it meant I might be safe .. [s]tho im afraid of dark halls[/s] [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] why do you waste so much time Thanks for taking your time to fill this out, have a nice day!
1. What’s your name? cole
2. Got it, how are you doing? im ok ! kind of bored
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? im nonbinary
4. I see, so what brings you here? ah I was just lookin thru the forums for something to do ;;
5. Where are you most active in the forums? im not active anywhere tbh
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? red
7. Favorite shoe brand? vans I think
8. Red or blue? red
9. What is your actual favorite color? r-red....
10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi? luigi
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? nah I just want to live comfortably
13. Do you own any pets? yes ! 2 dogs, 2 turtles & a bird
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? not super involved, no
15. Can you whistle? no :-(
16. How many pillows do you own? 4 personally lmao...
17. Should you be asleep right now? no but I could be
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? plain vanilla I think
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? crushed
20. Which continent are you from? NA
21. Do you wear glasses? yes..
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? angel soft I think
24. Have you ever won a contest before? yeah in gymnastics
25. Tea or coffee? coffee
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? probably jojo
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? yeah probably lmao.
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? yeah sure
29. Favorite emoji? chickensmoothie's unimpressed one icon_e_geek.gif
30. Your favorite movie genre? I like musicals a lot? & sci-fi
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? freddie mercury is the dream
Quote:
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? dancer
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? an owl ..
35. What is some of your pet peeves? chewing with your mouth open, being intentionally rude, being a jerk to be deep and somehow that makes u superior... constant noise
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? tbh id probably go to the jungle lmao... tentatively, but still go.
37. What is the last song you were listening to? boney m - rasputin
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? god, leave me alone
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? yes ! I even got on an upside down one n didn't cry last time
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? nope
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? nah last time I went it was for a nose ring.
42. What is the meaning of life? friends and love
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? idk tbh
44. Do you collect anything? jojo figures and enamel pins
45. How’s the weather over there? so cold.& windy
46. Are you eating anything right now? no.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? chips ahoy if its the chewy kind
48. Favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? I am not
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? nope but I should
51. What about getting some water? ....... i... I should
52. Have you seen Bird Box? sigh. I have
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? uhh lets go with earth.
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? gross carpet
55. Do you have any organizational advice? get a bunch of tiny boxes to put ur smaller things in
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? tortilla
57. Crayons or markers? crayons
58. Smartphones or tablets? smartphones ? bc data
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? ngl probably incineroar
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? theres a new movie?????
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? all spiders make silk but not all spiders spin webs
62. What is your eye color? green
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? yeah colored contacts r cool if thats what u mean...
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? there was a giant crater-like pot hole in the bowling parking lot n we had to reverse like a mile to get out of a dead end so we ... experienced it at least twice
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? fall
66. Do you enjoy reading? not as much as when I was a kid.....
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? food.
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? yes I have
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? hhhh ....... the 50... rat bulls
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? im gonna take my chances with the hallway ig
admina is so pretty

22156260_350.png

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yeah its been a good distractor so far
73. Would you recommend it to others? yes ...
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? lol no
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? a pillow.... god bless
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 90's at my current age I think
77. Savory or sweet foods?sweet ;;
78. Can you do a backflip? oh god no
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? yes....... unfortunately
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? yep!!!
81. Can you handle spicy foods? I can pretty well yes
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? science... and english
83. Do you have allergies? nope not really ! thankfully
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? bugs seems like a pal
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? god yes. so many times.
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? dream.. works..?
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Ava's demon is pretty good
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? taurus !
89. Pizza or burgers? burgers if I gotta pick
90. Favorite Pokemon? empoleon or dragonite ... tbh it really depends on the game n who I get attached to
91. Best eeveelution? espeon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? 50 year old mom trying to be hip + lazy 20 year old dude
93. Favorite number? 6
94. What animal would you be? a Komodo dragon !
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? thats hard..... fairy I think !
96. How many languages can you speak? one fluently..
97. Pancakes or waffles? pancakes ?
98. How did you find FR? I had a pal that played it a few years back... I can't remember exactly how I found it but I found out they played n it was an open registration window time
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? a little... it made me think abt the hard questions. like whether id rather be a mermaid or a fairy or. would I really go down that sketchy hallway if it meant I might be safe .. tho im afraid of dark halls
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? why do you waste so much time

Thanks for taking your time to fill this out, have a nice day!
1. What’s your name?

Pink Lasagna

I am perfectly neutral at this moment

Gal

I just wanted to answer questions about myself

At the moment, Raffles and Giveaways. I'm trying to do a mini Writer's Hatchery thing

Blue

7. Favorite shoe brand?

Converse (is that the brand name or the shoe name? oh well)

8. Red or blue?

bluuuuuuue

I call it infinite blue. It's not dark blue or light blue, but somewhere in the middle.

Remember that one guy from that Spongebob episode? "CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE"

11. Mario or Luigi?

Peach

Nah. Too much responsibility.

13. Do you own any pets?

Yeah, I have my dog Peanut. He's my best friend

There are a lot of things that I like that have fandoms. But I find that fandoms almost always turn toxic at some point. Like, Undertale is my favorite thing that involves a fandom ever, but the fandom itself is just...ugh. It's like most of them have never actually played Undertale, they just found a battle simulator for Sans and think he's the sexy bad guy of the whole game.

15. Can you whistle?

nope

Six, because my friend bought me this huge bedding set, but I only use one at a time

Nope. I'm actually doing a good job staying awake and not taking a nap

Rocky Road

uhhh cubed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?

Yes and I think they make my face quite nice

I am not concerned with these trifles, peasant. Just bring me the best.

Well...I don't judge video games by how well-made they are, but by enjoyability, since that's kind of the whole point. So I'm gonna have to go with Call of Duty. The zombies are fun to watch, and prop hunt is awesome, but the main part--the online battle royale--is awful. I've never been more bored and frustrated with a game. Give me Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with its pixel dudes over ultra hi-def CoD any day.

Yeah, I have! I won this little Halloween poetry contest for Wizards 101 when I was ten or eleven. I got a million coins. I bought a dragon helmet and a dragon pet and a staff with a star at the top, and tons of other stuff I don't remember. I lost the password to the account eventually. I miss it.

25. Tea or coffee?

Tea

I would still use Mistwind <3

Totally. Why wouldn't I?

28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a
telephone to use. Would you still let them in?

Well, yeah. Why does it matter if they're a goth? Goths are cool.

29. Favorite emoji?

no

Fantasy or sci-fi.

Kurt Cobain. He wasn't as much of an edgelord as everyone makes him out to be. I think we might have gotten along.

please no

When I'm alone, singer. When I'm with others, dancer by default since I don't like to sing around people.

Night owl

People loudly making out on TV. Drivers getting mad at pedestrians or animals (especially when they're speeding). People trying to tell me how to take care of my dog.

36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the
open?

I am so going into the jungle

Rebecca Sugar singing "Time Adventure" at the Adventure Time panel.

38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with
a clown and working lights?

The clown could be anyone, which means the clown could be someone you don't want to be trapped in an elevator with. So I'll take the dark empty loneliness.

Yeah. *shudders* never again, man

No

I wasn't allowed to in the past but now that I'm free I can! WOO

42 lol (did you do that on purpose?)

A few weeks ago. This questionnaire is making me hungry.

Books. Shoes. Imaginary places.

Not cold enough to snow, but cold enough to not want to go outside. That's the south for you. I'm not complaining, though. I'm with my older sister so I'm happy

No but I might when I'm done with this

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Used to be Chips Ahoy but now I like milk-logged Oreos

48. Favorite cereal?

Cocoa Puffs

No, sadly

Yes. My dog reminds me every morning to stretch. I'm not being funny, he'll stretch when we get up and wait for me to stretch with him. he's my best friend

I drank a bunch of Pepsi at four in the morning, does that count?

nope

53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one
would it be?

I love all of them but I think my personality is closest to water

At the moment, I do not have a bedroom. But the floor in here is carpet so

lmao no XD

Potato! Unless there's cheese

57. Crayons or markers?

Markers. Much more versatile

Tablets are more fun, but phones are more useful. Tablets

I'm not sure who's on there

...they did WHAT?

I have a birthmark inside my eyeball

Brown. Like the exact shade of the sweet tea in the fridge. While I'm here, let me just say that hot tea is so much better than cold tea.

I might make them darker

A horrible thing on Revolutionary Girl Utena involving Anthy and her brother.

Autumn. It reminds me of happy times and Undertale.

Hades yes

67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend
it on?

Clothes from the thrift store or food from Dollar General

I don't know, actually. I was told some story about getting totally hysterical on a plane when I was little, but they were never clear on whether I actually ended up flying or not

Why in the world would I fight all those tiny bulls? They sound absolutely adorable

70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the
middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You
hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed
shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?

I mean, who's trying to open the door? Is it someone trying to rescue me? Someone else trying to take shelter in this house? I guess I don't know, since the windows are sealed with wood. You know what, I'm skipping this one, too much anxiety

Probably Mistwind. I just had her changed into a Pearlcatcher and she looks even better than before:D

yis

sure, I guess

Barely

The couch:(

76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would
you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?

This has a lot of variables to consider. For one, can I bring my dog with me to the nineties? And even if I can, I would still be way older than I am now. I would have to leave behind my sisters. But I would have twenty years to spend with my mom and ten with my dad, assuming I couldn't change their deaths. Wait, can I change their deaths? Would that affect me going to the past? And the 2020s are literally only a year away. I think I'm just gonna stay where I am.

Sweet

I can barely get up off the couch sometimes

Nah, my natural color is really pretty on me

No

lol no

Art! Also reading

Not exactly, but I made myself so sick I had to go home just thinking about mayonnaise once

neither

Don't remind me of that horrible time in my childhood

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?

Both, but for this I'll go with Pixar

I want to get into webcomics, but I don't know any yet

Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers?

uhhhh depends. Between Pizza Hut and Arby's, pizza. Between Little Caesar's and Burger King, burgers.

90. Favorite Pokemon?

oh gods. it's between Ampharos, Masquerain, Rayquaza, Articuno, Celebi, and about twenty others

91. Best eeveelution?

Leafeon for sure. When I was little it was Vaporeon, but lately I've had a thing for leaf motifs.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK THIS! I've been developing my own sense of fashion lately. I lived with people for years who wouldn't let me dress how I wanted because "you look stupid" or "that's trashy". Cool boots you don't see everyday are NOT trashy. So now I need to stock up on new clothes, and when I do I'm going to wear whatever the heck I feel like wearing. I can be casual kawaii one day, and grunge supervillain the next, and Parisian chic the next. No more looking like a nice normal country girl.

93. Favorite number?

My dog and I are so alike, I'd probably be him.

Oh gods, hard question. Fairies can fly, but mermaids live in the ocean. I guess fairy, since they can do more.

One and a half! I can speak English and a little Spanish.

97. Pancakes or waffles?

I love waffles, don't get me wrong, but pancakes are infinitely better

98. How did you find FR?

My friend suggested it to me! She doesn't play anymore though -_-

I don't know, I haven't started it yet:P

Are you gonna have fun doing this questionnaire backwards?
1. What’s your name?

Pink Lasagna

I am perfectly neutral at this moment

Gal

I just wanted to answer questions about myself

At the moment, Raffles and Giveaways. I'm trying to do a mini Writer's Hatchery thing

Blue

7. Favorite shoe brand?

Converse (is that the brand name or the shoe name? oh well)

8. Red or blue?

bluuuuuuue

I call it infinite blue. It's not dark blue or light blue, but somewhere in the middle.

Remember that one guy from that Spongebob episode? "CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE"

11. Mario or Luigi?

Peach

Nah. Too much responsibility.

13. Do you own any pets?

Yeah, I have my dog Peanut. He's my best friend

There are a lot of things that I like that have fandoms. But I find that fandoms almost always turn toxic at some point. Like, Undertale is my favorite thing that involves a fandom ever, but the fandom itself is just...ugh. It's like most of them have never actually played Undertale, they just found a battle simulator for Sans and think he's the sexy bad guy of the whole game.

15. Can you whistle?

nope

Six, because my friend bought me this huge bedding set, but I only use one at a time

Nope. I'm actually doing a good job staying awake and not taking a nap

Rocky Road

uhhh cubed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?

Yes and I think they make my face quite nice

I am not concerned with these trifles, peasant. Just bring me the best.

Well...I don't judge video games by how well-made they are, but by enjoyability, since that's kind of the whole point. So I'm gonna have to go with Call of Duty. The zombies are fun to watch, and prop hunt is awesome, but the main part--the online battle royale--is awful. I've never been more bored and frustrated with a game. Give me Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with its pixel dudes over ultra hi-def CoD any day.

Yeah, I have! I won this little Halloween poetry contest for Wizards 101 when I was ten or eleven. I got a million coins. I bought a dragon helmet and a dragon pet and a staff with a star at the top, and tons of other stuff I don't remember. I lost the password to the account eventually. I miss it.

25. Tea or coffee?

Tea

I would still use Mistwind <3

Totally. Why wouldn't I?

28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a
telephone to use. Would you still let them in?

Well, yeah. Why does it matter if they're a goth? Goths are cool.

29. Favorite emoji?

no

Fantasy or sci-fi.

Kurt Cobain. He wasn't as much of an edgelord as everyone makes him out to be. I think we might have gotten along.

please no

When I'm alone, singer. When I'm with others, dancer by default since I don't like to sing around people.

Night owl

People loudly making out on TV. Drivers getting mad at pedestrians or animals (especially when they're speeding). People trying to tell me how to take care of my dog.

36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the
open?

I am so going into the jungle

Rebecca Sugar singing "Time Adventure" at the Adventure Time panel.

38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with
a clown and working lights?

The clown could be anyone, which means the clown could be someone you don't want to be trapped in an elevator with. So I'll take the dark empty loneliness.

Yeah. *shudders* never again, man

No

I wasn't allowed to in the past but now that I'm free I can! WOO

42 lol (did you do that on purpose?)

A few weeks ago. This questionnaire is making me hungry.

Books. Shoes. Imaginary places.

Not cold enough to snow, but cold enough to not want to go outside. That's the south for you. I'm not complaining, though. I'm with my older sister so I'm happy

No but I might when I'm done with this

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Used to be Chips Ahoy but now I like milk-logged Oreos

48. Favorite cereal?

Cocoa Puffs

No, sadly

Yes. My dog reminds me every morning to stretch. I'm not being funny, he'll stretch when we get up and wait for me to stretch with him. he's my best friend

I drank a bunch of Pepsi at four in the morning, does that count?

nope

53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one
would it be?

I love all of them but I think my personality is closest to water

At the moment, I do not have a bedroom. But the floor in here is carpet so

lmao no XD

Potato! Unless there's cheese

57. Crayons or markers?

Markers. Much more versatile

Tablets are more fun, but phones are more useful. Tablets

I'm not sure who's on there

...they did WHAT?

I have a birthmark inside my eyeball

Brown. Like the exact shade of the sweet tea in the fridge. While I'm here, let me just say that hot tea is so much better than cold tea.

I might make them darker

A horrible thing on Revolutionary Girl Utena involving Anthy and her brother.

Autumn. It reminds me of happy times and Undertale.

Hades yes

67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend
it on?

Clothes from the thrift store or food from Dollar General

I don't know, actually. I was told some story about getting totally hysterical on a plane when I was little, but they were never clear on whether I actually ended up flying or not

Why in the world would I fight all those tiny bulls? They sound absolutely adorable

70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the
middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You
hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed
shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?

I mean, who's trying to open the door? Is it someone trying to rescue me? Someone else trying to take shelter in this house? I guess I don't know, since the windows are sealed with wood. You know what, I'm skipping this one, too much anxiety

Probably Mistwind. I just had her changed into a Pearlcatcher and she looks even better than before:D

yis

sure, I guess

Barely

The couch:(

76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would
you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?

This has a lot of variables to consider. For one, can I bring my dog with me to the nineties? And even if I can, I would still be way older than I am now. I would have to leave behind my sisters. But I would have twenty years to spend with my mom and ten with my dad, assuming I couldn't change their deaths. Wait, can I change their deaths? Would that affect me going to the past? And the 2020s are literally only a year away. I think I'm just gonna stay where I am.

Sweet

I can barely get up off the couch sometimes

Nah, my natural color is really pretty on me

No

lol no

Art! Also reading

Not exactly, but I made myself so sick I had to go home just thinking about mayonnaise once

neither

Don't remind me of that horrible time in my childhood

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?

Both, but for this I'll go with Pixar

I want to get into webcomics, but I don't know any yet

Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers?

uhhhh depends. Between Pizza Hut and Arby's, pizza. Between Little Caesar's and Burger King, burgers.

90. Favorite Pokemon?

oh gods. it's between Ampharos, Masquerain, Rayquaza, Articuno, Celebi, and about twenty others

91. Best eeveelution?

Leafeon for sure. When I was little it was Vaporeon, but lately I've had a thing for leaf motifs.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK THIS! I've been developing my own sense of fashion lately. I lived with people for years who wouldn't let me dress how I wanted because "you look stupid" or "that's trashy". Cool boots you don't see everyday are NOT trashy. So now I need to stock up on new clothes, and when I do I'm going to wear whatever the heck I feel like wearing. I can be casual kawaii one day, and grunge supervillain the next, and Parisian chic the next. No more looking like a nice normal country girl.

93. Favorite number?

My dog and I are so alike, I'd probably be him.

Oh gods, hard question. Fairies can fly, but mermaids live in the ocean. I guess fairy, since they can do more.

One and a half! I can speak English and a little Spanish.

97. Pancakes or waffles?

I love waffles, don't get me wrong, but pancakes are infinitely better

98. How did you find FR?

My friend suggested it to me! She doesn't play anymore though -_-

I don't know, I haven't started it yet:P

Are you gonna have fun doing this questionnaire backwards?
QFXpYkj.png
[color=11999D][size=4] Saw this post while procastinating and it seems like a lotta fun getting to know people with these ice breakers.[/size] [size=5] [b]1. What’s your name?[/b] <-- [i]Just call me by my in game name for now [/i] [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] [i]I'm quiet pumped for this quiz honestly.[/i] [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] [i]Nonbinary, He/Him[/i] [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] [i]I saw someone else do it and thought it might be fun.[/i] [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] [i]I always gravitate towards Hatcheries.[/i] [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] [i]I actually don't have one. Every color has pros and cons depending on the situation and surroundings.[/i] [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] [i]Just some knock off Chucks[/i] [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] [i]I do like blue more, but red suits me better.[/i] [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] [i]I'm more of a black, white and gray kinda guy. But gold goes along well.[/i] [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] [i]Strawberries dipped in Chocolate.[/i] [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] [i]Yoshi! I suffer the fate of the youngest child. So Luigi it is.[/i] [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] [i]Can't say i got any plans on that.[/i] [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] [i]Not anymore. But I grew up with a dog, Birds, Bunnies, Guinea Pigs, Fishes, Lizards and Rod Grasshoppers.[/i] [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] [i]Too many to list here. But I am in multiply Fandoms for Kpop, Video Games, D&D, Bullet Journaling, Fantasy and Sci-Fi Stories.[/i] [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] [i]Used to more or less, but not anymore.[/i] [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] [i]At least 4 or 5. But I tend to sleep with 2.[/i] [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] [i]Absolutly![/i] [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] [i]Tiramisu? I haven't tried many.[/i] [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] [i]I never knew there was something else besides cubed. So Cube, it's all I've ever known.[/i] [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] [i]Europa[/i] [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] [i]No, my eyes are fine. But I would like to get a pair for fashion purposes.[/i] [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] [i]This is a first one. Classic with 4 layers?[/i] [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] [i]I don't think there has- *war flashbacks*[/i] [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] [i]Yes. My rubber duck crossed the finish line first in a lake, before about 300 other duckies and granted me a CD Player. Still have that duck. I tend to win at raffles on funfairs. Won a cosplay contest for best costume and presentation. A classic and a group dance contest as well. [/i] [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] [i]Nether is my first choice. But I go with the tea.[/i] [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] [i]Properbly a picture of Jackson Wang to go along with my account, just black or something aethetically pleasing that goes along with my friends or the hatchery we are planning.[/i] [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] [i]Well if they ask nicely. But I don't like announced visits.[/i] [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] [i]Of course. I would also offer them a drink.[/i] [b]29. Favorite emoji?[b] [emoji=crescent moon 2] ^-^ [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] [i]Fantasy, Psychological Horror, Slice of Life[/i] [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] [i]Amber Liu[/i] [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] [i]No. But I have seen the script often enough to remember some parts, altho I never watched the movie.[/i] [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] [i]Dancer. But I enjoy both whole-heartedly[/i] [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] [i]B-both? I stay up all night until the sun is fully out.[/i] [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] [i]Leaving doors open, Not covering the mouth when coughing or sneezing, Exessive cursing while driving[/i] [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] [i]First off raid the plane/boat I came with, before it's washed away. Then stay on the beach to savage what I can find and slowly venture into the jungle over time in small trips.[/i] [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] [i]Aoora - Harder[/i] [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] [i]I'd rather be alone with my phones flashlight.[/i] [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] [i]Yes and I enjoyed it.[/i] [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] [i]No. But much worse things, that I won't go into further detail with.[/i] [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] [i]I don't go shopping to begin with.[/i] [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] [i]I know you want me to write 42. But I'm a rebel! Life is enjoying the good times and overcoming the bad ones. Learning from experiences and sharing them with others.[/i] [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] [i]I never had fast food often. But I think I got a milkshake about 5 or 6 years ago at McD.[/i] [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] [i]Non digital? I used to collect Merchandise, Manga and slight offsetting Plush "Animals" when I was younger. But those times have long passed. I don't think I collect anything in real life now. However I'm a completionist and Hoarder in games.[/i] [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] [i]It's dark and cold. But the sun will rise in a bit. I can already hear the birds.[/i] [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] [i]No.[/i] [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] [i]Chips, I guess. Don't mind ether.[/i] [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] [i]Froot Loops, Cinnamon or Honey. [/i] [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] [i]No.[/i] [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] [i]Yes, I stretch and exercise daily. But not in the middle of the night.[/i] [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] [i]I drank earlier. Apprichiate the hydration reminder tho.[/i] [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] [i]No. If it's worth it then I'll look into it.[/i] [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] [i]Flameio, hotmen. I'm an eternal flame, baby![/i] [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] [i]But..I have 3 rooms. Childhood - Wood, Teenage - Carpet, Currently - Tiles that have heaters in them.[/i] [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] [i]Organize for yourself, not someone else. The only one who needs to understand your sorting system is yourself.[/i] [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] [i]Potato chips.[/i] [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] [i]Marker.[/i] [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] [i]Smartphone.[/i] [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] [i]Shiek.[/i] [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] [i]Haven't seen it. Nor do I ever plan on it, but I am open to it.[/i] [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] [i]Sharks can't swim backwards and Kangaroos also can't hop backwards.[/i] [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] [i]A warm midtone brown.[/i] [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] [i]No. It's boring, but I have it from my mother and share the color with my siblings. However I do own colored contact lenses and that does the trick too.[/i] [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] [i]I saw someone pulling so hard on the leash their dog was choking and was dragged away mid peeing.[/i] [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] [i]Late spring to mid summer [/i] [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] [i]Yes. But these days I tend to go for audiobooks instead.[/i] [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] [i]I would contribute some of my own money to it and buy something nice for my mother of her choosing.[/i] [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] [i] No.[/i] [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] [i]I'll take the bullsized Rat.[/i] [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] [i]We're missing many crucial factors in this. But I'm sure if it is just me and the bad thing comming for me then I would actually stand my ground. A plastic spoon is a dangerous weapon if you know how to use it. Ether I win against whatever is coming to get me or it isn't my problem anymore.[/i] [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [i]I just recently started, so this question is hard. Also I think all of my dragons have their charms. But my favorites have to be: Viriya [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48287391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482874/48287391_350.png[/img] [/url] Malachite [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24288148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242882/24288148_350.png[/img] [/url] Zuzu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48731447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487315/48731447_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] [i]Yes, even tho it took me a long time. I like things like this a lot.[/i] [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] [i]Sure, it's a nice ice breaker to show new friends.[/i] [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] [i]I was born in the late 90s. Millenials and GenZ are similar anyway and I'm stuck between them. So I grew up half 90s and half 00s?[/i] [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] [i]A giant plush Husky named Squiggles.[/i] [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] [i]I would go to the 90s.[/i] [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] [i]Sweet all the way.[/i] [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] [i]Used to, but not anymore. I always wanted to learn a flic-flac.[/i] [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] [i]Wanted to but decided against it last minute. I have a bunch of wigs if I want to spice myself up a bit.[/i] [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] [i]Yes and no. Explaining it would take too long.[/i] [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] [i]Not at all. I'm a fainter.[/i] [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] [i]Sports, Languages and Programming[/i] [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] [i]Not that I know of.[/i] [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] [i]Tasmanian Devil or Tweety! But if I have to then Daffy Duck.[/i] [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] [i]Yes.[/i] [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] [i]I enjoy movies from both companies.[/i] [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] [i][url=https://m.webtoons.com/en/romance/always-human/1-i-guess-thats-why-i-admire-her/viewer?title_no=557&episode_no=1]Always Human[/url] (A sweet love story between two girls in a futeristic world. The art is very beautiful with lots of attention to details.) [url=https://m.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/ep-1/viewer?title_no=1049&episode_no=1]Lookism[/url] (It's about judging others, Korean culture and Plot Twists everywhere. And a guy gaining a second -and gorgeous- body to manage. The art and story can get ugly and disturbing sometimes, heavy subjects. However a must read in my opinion. There are so many different and important topics in this one. I would recommend it to everyone, once they are ~16 years old.) [url=https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/dear-boy/chapter-11/viewer?title_no=41457&episode_no=1]Dear Boy[/url] (Sweet BL story about different animal-human hybrids going to school, drama and their love lifes. Very soft and sweet art, anime style.) [url=https://m.webtoons.com/en/horror/ghost-teller/prologue/viewer?title_no=1307&episode_no=1]Ghost Teller[/url] (Different Ghosts, Demons and Spirits meet up to tell each other scary stories. It's very fun, even tho it has heavier subjects. The stories and creatures are based on Korean mythology so it helps knowing them before hand. But it's not neccessary. Has plenty of splatter.) [url=https://m.webtoons.com/en/horror/melvinas-therapy/ep-1-hares-arms-1/viewer?title_no=1021&episode_no=1]Melvinas Therapy[/url] (This one is nothing for weak hearts. I warned you. It's a tribute to different horror - exspecially psychological - and gore genres. Different stories meeting up to a big one. The art is quiet heavy and can easily be disturbing and disgusting. The subjects are always unsetteling and creepy. Dramatic lightning and heavy crosshatching through out. But it's one of my absolute favorites!) [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] [i]I'm a Leo and Earth Tiger.[/i] [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] [i]Pizza.[/i] [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] [i]Arcanine, Spiritomb, Houndour, Entei, Whimsicott. Basically all caninines. I'm specialized in Fire and Ghost. But with a soft spot for cute Grass Types.[/i] [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] [i]Leafeon, Flareon[/i] [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] [i]Dark, baggy on top, tight on the bottom. Comfortable but fashinoable enough to pass in a restaurant. Fandom and Merchandise. Everything always has to fit together as a whole.[/i] [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] [i]-12, 21, 28, 37, 7353[/i] [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] [i]Dog[/i] [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] [i]Depends on your definition. These mythological creatures are different from place to place. But with my definition I would prefer to be a forest fairy.[/i] [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] [i]Fluently only 2. Enough to get by ~7 and using my hands a lot. [/i] [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] [i]How can you make me choose?! I refuse to pick one and want both right now.[/i] [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] [i]My friend who has been on her for over 2 years introduced me about a month ago.[/i] [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] [i]Yes, now I know more about how to use BBCodes, I learned some things about myself and others and had a great time reflecting. However it destroyed my non-existant sleeping scedule.[/i] [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] [i]Will I be able to do well in the future and reach my goals? If I work hard then I won't regret it ether way. I will do my best.[/i] [/color] [color=11999D][size=4] [b][i]If you made it this far thank you for reading. I would love to be friends, so don't be shy and send me a request![/i][/b]
Saw this post while procastinating and it seems like a lotta fun getting to know people with these ice breakers.

1. What’s your name?
<-- Just call me by my in game name for now

I'm quiet pumped for this quiz honestly.

Nonbinary, He/Him

I saw someone else do it and thought it might be fun.

I always gravitate towards Hatcheries.

I actually don't have one. Every color has pros and cons depending on the situation and surroundings.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Just some knock off Chucks

8. Red or blue?
I do like blue more, but red suits me better.

I'm more of a black, white and gray kinda guy. But gold goes along well.

Strawberries dipped in Chocolate.

11. Mario or Luigi?
Yoshi! I suffer the fate of the youngest child. So Luigi it is.

Can't say i got any plans on that.

13. Do you own any pets?
Not anymore. But I grew up with a dog, Birds, Bunnies, Guinea Pigs, Fishes, Lizards and Rod Grasshoppers.

Too many to list here. But I am in multiply Fandoms for Kpop, Video Games, D&D, Bullet Journaling, Fantasy and Sci-Fi Stories.

15. Can you whistle?
Used to more or less, but not anymore.

At least 4 or 5. But I tend to sleep with 2.

Absolutly!

Tiramisu? I haven't tried many.

I never knew there was something else besides cubed. So Cube, it's all I've ever known.

Europa

21. Do you wear glasses?
No, my eyes are fine. But I would like to get a pair for fashion purposes.

This is a first one. Classic with 4 layers?

I don't think there has- *war flashbacks*

Yes. My rubber duck crossed the finish line first in a lake, before about 300 other duckies and granted me a CD Player. Still have that duck.
I tend to win at raffles on funfairs.
Won a cosplay contest for best costume and presentation.
A classic and a group dance contest as well.

25. Tea or coffee?
Nether is my first choice. But I go with the tea.

Properbly a picture of Jackson Wang to go along with my account, just black or something aethetically pleasing that goes along with my friends or the hatchery we are planning.

Well if they ask nicely. But I don't like announced visits.

Of course. I would also offer them a drink.

29. Favorite emoji?
^-^

Fantasy, Psychological Horror, Slice of Life

Amber Liu

No. But I have seen the script often enough to remember some parts, altho I never watched the movie.

Dancer. But I enjoy both whole-heartedly

B-both? I stay up all night until the sun is fully out.

Leaving doors open, Not covering the mouth when coughing or sneezing, Exessive cursing while driving

First off raid the plane/boat I came with, before it's washed away. Then stay on the beach to savage what I can find and slowly venture into the jungle over time in small trips.

Aoora - Harder

I'd rather be alone with my phones flashlight.

Yes and I enjoyed it.

No. But much worse things, that I won't go into further detail with.

I don't go shopping to begin with.

I know you want me to write 42. But I'm a rebel!
Life is enjoying the good times and overcoming the bad ones. Learning from experiences and sharing them with others.

I never had fast food often. But I think I got a milkshake about 5 or 6 years ago at McD.

Non digital?
I used to collect Merchandise, Manga and slight offsetting Plush "Animals" when I was younger.
But those times have long passed. I don't think I collect anything in real life now. However I'm a completionist and Hoarder in games.

It's dark and cold. But the sun will rise in a bit. I can already hear the birds.

No.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips, I guess. Don't mind ether.

48. Favorite cereal?
Froot Loops, Cinnamon or Honey.

No.

Yes, I stretch and exercise daily. But not in the middle of the night.

I drank earlier. Apprichiate the hydration reminder tho.

No. If it's worth it then I'll look into it.

Flameio, hotmen. I'm an eternal flame, baby!

But..I have 3 rooms. Childhood - Wood, Teenage - Carpet, Currently - Tiles that have heaters in them.

Organize for yourself, not someone else. The only one who needs to understand your sorting system is yourself.

Potato chips.

57. Crayons or markers?
Marker.

Smartphone.

Shiek.

Haven't seen it. Nor do I ever plan on it, but I am open to it.

Sharks can't swim backwards and Kangaroos also can't hop backwards.

A warm midtone brown.

No. It's boring, but I have it from my mother and share the color with my siblings. However I do own colored contact lenses and that does the trick too.

I saw someone pulling so hard on the leash their dog was choking and was dragged away mid peeing.

Late spring to mid summer

Yes. But these days I tend to go for audiobooks instead.

I would contribute some of my own money to it and buy something nice for my mother of her choosing.

No.

I'll take the bullsized Rat.

We're missing many crucial factors in this. But I'm sure if it is just me and the bad thing comming for me then I would actually stand my ground. A plastic spoon is a dangerous weapon if you know how to use it. Ether I win against whatever is coming to get me or it isn't my problem anymore.

I just recently started, so this question is hard. Also I think all of my dragons have their charms.
But my favorites have to be:

Viriya

48287391_350.png

Malachite

24288148_350.png

Zuzu

48731447_350.png

Yes, even tho it took me a long time. I like things like this a lot.

Sure, it's a nice ice breaker to show new friends.

I was born in the late 90s. Millenials and GenZ are similar anyway and I'm stuck between them. So I grew up half 90s and half 00s?

A giant plush Husky named Squiggles.

I would go to the 90s.

Sweet all the way.

Used to, but not anymore. I always wanted to learn a flic-flac.

Wanted to but decided against it last minute. I have a bunch of wigs if I want to spice myself up a bit.

Yes and no. Explaining it would take too long.

Not at all. I'm a fainter.

Sports, Languages and Programming

Not that I know of.

Tasmanian Devil or Tweety! But if I have to then Daffy Duck.

Yes.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
I enjoy movies from both companies.

Always Human
(A sweet love story between two girls in a futeristic world. The art is very beautiful with lots of attention to details.)

Lookism
(It's about judging others, Korean culture and Plot Twists everywhere. And a guy gaining a second -and gorgeous- body to manage. The art and story can get ugly and disturbing sometimes, heavy subjects. However a must read in my opinion. There are so many different and important topics in this one. I would recommend it to everyone, once they are ~16 years old.)

Dear Boy
(Sweet BL story about different animal-human hybrids going to school, drama and their love lifes. Very soft and sweet art, anime style.)

Ghost Teller
(Different Ghosts, Demons and Spirits meet up to tell each other scary stories. It's very fun, even tho it has heavier subjects. The stories and creatures are based on Korean mythology so it helps knowing them before hand. But it's not neccessary. Has plenty of splatter.)

Melvinas Therapy
(This one is nothing for weak hearts. I warned you. It's a tribute to different horror - exspecially psychological - and gore genres. Different stories meeting up to a big one. The art is quiet heavy and can easily be disturbing and disgusting. The subjects are always unsetteling and creepy. Dramatic lightning and heavy crosshatching through out. But it's one of my absolute favorites!)

I'm a Leo and Earth Tiger.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Arcanine, Spiritomb, Houndour, Entei, Whimsicott.
Basically all caninines. I'm specialized in Fire and Ghost. But with a soft spot for cute Grass Types.

91. Best eeveelution?
Leafeon, Flareon

Dark, baggy on top, tight on the bottom. Comfortable but fashinoable enough to pass in a restaurant. Fandom and Merchandise. Everything always has to fit together as a whole.

93. Favorite number?
-12, 21, 28, 37, 7353

Dog

Depends on your definition. These mythological creatures are different from place to place. But with my definition I would prefer to be a forest fairy.

Fluently only 2. Enough to get by ~7 and using my hands a lot.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
How can you make me choose?! I refuse to pick one and want both right now.

98. How did you find FR?
My friend who has been on her for over 2 years introduced me about a month ago.

Yes, now I know more about how to use BBCodes, I learned some things about myself and others and had a great time reflecting. However it destroyed my non-existant sleeping scedule.

Will I be able to do well in the future and reach my goals?
If I work hard then I won't regret it ether way. I will do my best.

If you made it this far thank you for reading. I would love to be friends, so don't be shy and send me a request!
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
[color=green]1. What’s your name? [i]Dabster McGee [s]If you really need to just call me Steve[/s][/i] 2. Got it, how are you doing? [i]Pretty Happy![/i] 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? [i]I identify as a dude yo[/i] 4. I see, so what brings you here? [i]God I'm bored[/i] 5. Where are you most active in the forums? [i]Dragon Share and Forum Games... I really enjoy talking about dragons[/i] 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? [i]Orange or Yellow[/i] 7. Favorite shoe brand? [i]Crocs[/i] 8. Red or blue? [i]Blue[/i] 9. What is your actual favorite color? [i]Pale Lemon![/i] 10. Strawberry or chocolate? [i]Strawberry >:)[/i] 11. Mario or Luigi? [i][s]Waluigi[/s] Luigi[/i] 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? [i]Yes.[/i] 13. Do you own any pets? [i]Yup![/i] 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? [i]Uh Huh[/i] 15. Can you whistle? [i]No :([/i] 16. How many pillows do you own? [i]Yes. [s]Like... over twenty :P[/s][/i] 17. Should you be asleep right now? [i]Nope.[/i] 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? [i]Chocolate.[/i] 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? [i]Cubed. I like to chew ice :)[/i] 20. Which continent are you from? [i][s]The Moon[/s] North America[/i] 21. Do you wear glasses? [i]Used to.[/i] 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? [i]Cardboard.[/i] 23. Worst video game you ever played? [i]Clue for the 3DS[/i] 24. Have you ever won a contest before? [i]Yup![/i] 25. Tea or coffee? [i]Tea. The bags are crunchy[/i] 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? [i]I usually use Toon Link as an icon![/i] 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? [i]Uh yeah. Why wouldn't I let another vampire in?[/i] 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? [i]Sorry, only emo kids are allowed in my house.[/i] 29. Favorite emoji? [emoji=nautilus] 30. Your favorite movie genre? [i]Fantasy![/i] 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? [i]Bob Ross![/i] 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? [i]No...[/i] 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? [i]Both![/i] 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? [i]Early Bird.[/i] 35. What is some of your pet peeves? [i]Please, do not stand too close to me or walk so slowly in front of me... I'm dying...[/i] 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? [i]I accept my fate and become one with the sand.[/i] 37. What is the last song you were listening to? [i]Africa by Toto. [/i] 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? [i]Clown. Clowns are funny. Also I am a clown. Please don't scream. This elevator is small.[/i] 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? [i]Yup![/i] 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? [i]Nope! I'm not that crazy![/i] 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? [i]I used to.[/i] 42. What is the meaning of life? [i][s]HAhahahahahahha Hitchhiker's guide[/s] Chocolate chip cookies[/i] 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? [i]Uhh... Two days ago?[/i] 44. Do you collect anything? [i]Yup! Quarters.[/i] 45. How’s the weather over there? [i]Rain.[/i] 46. Are you eating anything right now? [i]No.[/i] 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? [i]Oreos.[/i] 48. Favorite cereal? [i]Captain Crunch![/i] 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? [i]Actually yeah. A pirate hat I just got[/i] 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? [i]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA[/i] 51. What about getting some water? [i]Already drank a bottle today[/i] 52. Have you seen Bird Box? [i]Yeah...[/i] 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? [i]Air! [/i] 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? [i]Carpet![/i] 55. Do you have any organizational advice? [i]HAHAHAHAHAHH no.[/i] 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? [i]Tortilla all the way![/i] 57. Crayons or markers? [i]Crayons. I like the way wax tastes :)[/i] 58. Smartphones or tablets? [i]Smartphones. I can't chuck a tablet too well.[/i] 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? [i]The duck hunt dog and wii fit trainer.[/i] 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? [i]Uhhh.... What?[/i] 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? [i]I once fell face first onto a road.[/i] 62. What is your eye color? [i]Brown :)[/i] 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? [i]I think having white eyes would be funny![/i] 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? [i]Uhh... Someone in my class photoshopped a bear onto an elephant. It was pretty scary.[/i] 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? [i]Summer![/i] 66. Do you enjoy reading? [i]YEAH[/i] 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? [i]Books. Or maybe... Food.[/i] 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? [i]Yeah![/i] 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? [i]Bulls. They're so small and cute![/i] 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? [i]HARMFUL. I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING. [/i] 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [i]God... I love... Apollo...[/i] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? [i]lmao sure[/i] 73. Would you recommend it to others? [i]lmao sure[/i] 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? [i]No.[/i] 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? [i]I love you cardboard box[/i] 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? [i]Uhh... Relive I guess. Time to make some dough![/i] 77. Savory or sweet foods? [i]Sweet.[/i] 78. Can you do a backflip? [i]No :([/i] 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? [i]Nah.[/i] 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? [i]Uh huh[/i] 81. Can you handle spicy foods? [i]Yes![/i] 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? [i]English and Art![/i] 83. Do you have allergies? [i]Hmm... I don't think so :0[/i] 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? [i]BUGS BUNNY IS A SAINT[/i] 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? [i]yes[/i] 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? [i]god... Dreamworks.[/i] 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? [i]Uhh... Whomp, Cucumber Quest.... That's about it.[/i] 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? [i]Scorpio :B[/i] 89. Pizza or burgers? [i]Burgers![/i] 90. Favorite Pokemon? [i]Escavalier![/i] 91. Best eeveelution? [i]Leafon.[/i] 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? [i]Nonexistent.[/i] 93. Favorite number? [i]3[/i] 94. What animal would you be? [i]Snail or a Mouse[/i] 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? [i]Mermaid![/i] 96. How many languages can you speak? [i]Two![/i] 97. Pancakes or waffles? [i]Waffles![/i] 98. How did you find FR? [i]From Wolfplay...[/i] 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? [i]sure lol[/i] 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? WILL I EVER FIND THE PERFECT MERCHANDISE OF SHREK FROM SHREK FOUREVER AFTER???
1. What’s your name?
Dabster McGee If you really need to just call me Steve
Pretty Happy!
I identify as a dude yo
God I'm bored
Dragon Share and Forum Games... I really enjoy talking about dragons
Orange or Yellow
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Crocs
8. Red or blue?
Blue
Pale Lemon!
Strawberry >:)
11. Mario or Luigi?
Waluigi Luigi
Yes.
13. Do you own any pets?
Yup!
Uh Huh
15. Can you whistle?
No :(
Yes. Like... over twenty :P
Nope.
Chocolate.
Cubed. I like to chew ice :)
The Moon North America
21. Do you wear glasses?
Used to.
Cardboard.
Clue for the 3DS
Yup!
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. The bags are crunchy
I usually use Toon Link as an icon!
Uh yeah. Why wouldn't I let another vampire in?
Sorry, only emo kids are allowed in my house.
29. Favorite emoji?

Fantasy!
Bob Ross!
No...
Both!
Early Bird.
Please, do not stand too close to me or walk so slowly in front of me... I'm dying...
I accept my fate and become one with the sand.
Africa by Toto.
Clown. Clowns are funny. Also I am a clown. Please don't scream. This elevator is small.
Yup!
Nope! I'm not that crazy!
I used to.
HAhahahahahahha Hitchhiker's guide Chocolate chip cookies
Uhh... Two days ago?
Yup! Quarters.
Rain.
No.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos.
48. Favorite cereal?
Captain Crunch!
Actually yeah. A pirate hat I just got
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Already drank a bottle today
Yeah...
Air!
Carpet!
HAHAHAHAHAHH no.
Tortilla all the way!
57. Crayons or markers?
Crayons. I like the way wax tastes :)
Smartphones. I can't chuck a tablet too well.
The duck hunt dog and wii fit trainer.
Uhhh.... What?
I once fell face first onto a road.
Brown :)
I think having white eyes would be funny!
Uhh... Someone in my class photoshopped a bear onto an elephant. It was pretty scary.
Summer!
YEAH
Books. Or maybe... Food.
Yeah!
Bulls. They're so small and cute!
HARMFUL. I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING.
God... I love... Apollo...
lmao sure
lmao sure
No.
I love you cardboard box
Uhh... Relive I guess. Time to make some dough!
Sweet.
No :(
Nah.
Uh huh
Yes!
English and Art!
Hmm... I don't think so :0
BUGS BUNNY IS A SAINT
yes
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
god... Dreamworks.
Uhh... Whomp, Cucumber Quest.... That's about it.
Scorpio :B
89. Pizza or burgers?
Burgers!
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Escavalier!
91. Best eeveelution?
Leafon.
Nonexistent.
93. Favorite number?
Snail or a Mouse
Mermaid!
Two!
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles!
98. How did you find FR?
From Wolfplay...
sure lol
WILL I EVER FIND THE PERFECT MERCHANDISE OF SHREK FROM SHREK FOUREVER AFTER???
Lawful Neutral, FR Time +3, He/Him/His, ENFP-T, Syltherin, Scorpio, Scorsci, Avid Lover Of All Skydancers and Spirals
[b]1. What’s your name?[/b] Cece or Crow, either one really flies. [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] Doin' pretty great, just got word of when we're gonna get some baby chickens and im... [i]eggcited[/i] [b] 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] yea [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] I just woke up and im really bored so hi [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] Gen. Discussion! [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] Purple! [b] 7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] None! As long as the shoe fits (lol) and is comfortable i don't have a preference. [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] Hard one -- Blue, I guess? [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] Pssh, you got me. Rainbow, obviously. [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] Strawberry. [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] Luigi! [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] You wish. [b] 13. Do you own any pets?[/b] Oh lord, yeah. Listing off; A guinea pig, rabbit, a green cheek conure, a cockatiel, zebra finch, 5 cats, 4 dogs, 15 chickens, 1 duck, two leopard geckos, an iguana, a bearded dragon and a monitor! (Im including my bro's and mom's pets) [b] 14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] Mayhaps. [s]Yeah a lot[/s] [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] Yup! [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] Technically two, but I sleep with only one. The other pillow is of Froppy from BNHA who was a gift from a friend :'D [b] 17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] I wish, but nope, it's almost 11 AM! [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] Dog food. [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] Cubed -- I love the CRONCH [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] North America. [b] 21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] Yep, since 2nd grade. [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] Not the dollar store brand. [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] One of the digimon DS games. [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] hhh not that I recall? [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] Coffee! [b] 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] Bloodhound (as my profile and sig are) [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] Yeah, they just wanna be warm. Smh [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] Sure [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] On FR? [emoji=owl] or [emoji=raven] [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] I'm always a sucker for anything animated in general. Action is the way to my heart move-wise. [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] Steve Irwin! He was always my childhood inspiration. [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] According to all known laws of aviation... [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] Singer. I can't dance [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] Night owl. [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] > Shaking the table while im drawing > Hands on art > Guilt tripping [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] Venture. If I'm on an island I'd rather spend time with any wildlife if I can before I seek out help [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] 8 Graves - Numb [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] Clown and working lights. Brother's gotta work too [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] Yeah, like several years back? Its been so long fjdkhs [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] Luckily no. [b] 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] Nope [b] 42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] Live it to the best of your ability and be able to say you were happy in the end. Out-compete the bad experiences with good ones. [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] Months ago [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] Feathers, geodes, and figurines! [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] Rainy, but just a drizzle. [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] Nope. [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] Tough call. Chips ahoy, they're softer. [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] Honey bunches of oats [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] Nope. [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] Yup! [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] Got a glass with me [b] 52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] Nope, though people have been begging me to lol [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] Air or earth, moreso leaning towards air. [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] Carpet. [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] Whats organization? [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] Potato chips. [b] 57. Crayons or markers?[/b] Neither. Colored pencils. If I had to pick though, markers. They're easier to control than crayons. [b] 58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] No idea, tablet I guess? [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] I mained Lucina and Shulk for a while, but once I can get a switch I'm gonna main Joker. [b] 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] Y i k e s [b] 61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] Instead of bones, sharks have a skeleton made of cartilage. [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] Grey blue/green? My ID says they're grey, and people argue about it so.. [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] Nah. I like the discourse in a way,,, [b] 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] Someone slowly punching me to death in Apex while i was down dsfhjksd [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] Fall. I like the relaxation. [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] Yeah, everyday. Definitely relaxing. [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] I'd buy my birds some toys [b] 68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] Nope. [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] Rat sized bulls. [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] I'd go to the door. A spoon can be dangerous when you use it right. [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40322974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403230/40322974_350.png[/img] [/url] Abrial! Her colors just.. work. She's relaxing to look at. [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] Yeah, it's amusing! [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] Definitely. [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] gdfhsgkdfj no. [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] I mean, technically thats my bird. So I'm satisfied. If its an actual object, then his food dish fdkhs [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] Honestly, no idea what the future holds, nor do I wanna go in the past. The present really matters, but if I had to choose it'd be to fast forward. [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] Savory. [b] 78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] Nope! [b] 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] No, I want to though. [b] 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] Nope. [b] 81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] They're my favorite food, actually. So yes. [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] In general? Biology. Specific? Zoology. It's gonna be my major in college hh [b] 83. Do you have allergies?[/b] Yep! Allergic to sulfur meds. I don't recall when they found out but gotta avoid it. [b] 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] Daffy duck. [b] 85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] Yup, I think I have a copy lying around somewhere from childhood [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] Pixar. [b] 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] Lumine! It's really good, and the style is cute. [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] Pisces. [b] 89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] Pizza! [b] 90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] Decidueye. [b] 91. Best eeveelution?[/b] Umbreon! [b] 92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] Everywhere. I'm not particularly rolling in dough, so I grab t-shirts and sweatpants when i have the opportunity. [b] 93. Favorite number?[/b] 13. [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] Some sort of bird, I'd say crow or raven? [b] 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] Mermaid. [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] One, but technically two. Spanish I'm still learning, and I'm rough with it. [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] Waffles. [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] I knew it existed before, but the registration window always was closed when I wanted to register. My friend told me we should join a year later, and so there we go [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] It did help pass the time! [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] Why did you buy that shrek barbie???
1. What’s your name?
Cece or Crow, either one really flies.

Doin' pretty great, just got word of when we're gonna get some baby chickens and im... eggcited

yea

I just woke up and im really bored so hi

Gen. Discussion!

Purple!

7. Favorite shoe brand?

None! As long as the shoe fits (lol) and is comfortable i don't have a preference.

8. Red or blue?
Hard one -- Blue, I guess?

Pssh, you got me. Rainbow, obviously.

Strawberry.

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi!

You wish.

13. Do you own any pets?

Oh lord, yeah. Listing off; A guinea pig, rabbit, a green cheek conure, a cockatiel, zebra finch, 5 cats, 4 dogs, 15 chickens, 1 duck, two leopard geckos, an iguana, a bearded dragon and a monitor! (Im including my bro's and mom's pets)

Mayhaps. Yeah a lot

15. Can you whistle?
Yup!

Technically two, but I sleep with only one. The other pillow is of Froppy from BNHA who was a gift from a friend :'D

I wish, but nope, it's almost 11 AM!

Dog food.

Cubed -- I love the CRONCH

North America.

21. Do you wear glasses?

Yep, since 2nd grade.

Not the dollar store brand.

One of the digimon DS games.

hhh not that I recall?

25. Tea or coffee?
Coffee!

Bloodhound (as my profile and sig are)

Yeah, they just wanna be warm. Smh

Sure

29. Favorite emoji?
On FR? or

I'm always a sucker for anything animated in general. Action is the way to my heart move-wise.

Steve Irwin! He was always my childhood inspiration.

According to all known laws of aviation...

Singer. I can't dance

Night owl.

> Shaking the table while im drawing
> Hands on art
> Guilt tripping

Venture. If I'm on an island I'd rather spend time with any wildlife if I can before I seek out help

8 Graves - Numb

Clown and working lights. Brother's gotta work too

Yeah, like several years back? Its been so long fjdkhs

Luckily no.

Nope

Live it to the best of your ability and be able to say you were happy in the end. Out-compete the bad experiences with good ones.

Months ago

Feathers, geodes, and figurines!

Rainy, but just a drizzle.

Nope.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Tough call. Chips ahoy, they're softer.

48. Favorite cereal?
Honey bunches of oats

Nope.

Yup!

Got a glass with me

Nope, though people have been begging me to lol

Air or earth, moreso leaning towards air.

Carpet.

Whats organization?

Potato chips.

57. Crayons or markers?

Neither. Colored pencils. If I had to pick though, markers. They're easier to control than crayons.

No idea, tablet I guess?

I mained Lucina and Shulk for a while, but once I can get a switch I'm gonna main Joker.

Y i k e s

Instead of bones, sharks have a skeleton made of cartilage.

Grey blue/green? My ID says they're grey, and people argue about it so..

Nah. I like the discourse in a way,,,

Someone slowly punching me to death in Apex while i was down dsfhjksd

Fall. I like the relaxation.

Yeah, everyday. Definitely relaxing.

I'd buy my birds some toys

Nope.

Rat sized bulls.

I'd go to the door. A spoon can be dangerous when you use it right.

40322974_350.png

Abrial! Her colors just.. work. She's relaxing to look at.

Yeah, it's amusing!

Definitely.

gdfhsgkdfj no.

I mean, technically thats my bird. So I'm satisfied. If its an actual object, then his food dish fdkhs

Honestly, no idea what the future holds, nor do I wanna go in the past. The present really matters, but if I had to choose it'd be to fast forward.

Savory.

Nope!

No, I want to though.

Nope.

They're my favorite food, actually. So yes.

In general? Biology. Specific? Zoology. It's gonna be my major in college hh

Yep! Allergic to sulfur meds. I don't recall when they found out but gotta avoid it.

Daffy duck.

Yup, I think I have a copy lying around somewhere from childhood

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar.

Lumine! It's really good, and the style is cute.

Pisces.

89. Pizza or burgers?

Pizza!

90. Favorite Pokemon?

Decidueye.

91. Best eeveelution?

Umbreon!

Everywhere. I'm not particularly rolling in dough, so I grab t-shirts and sweatpants when i have the opportunity.

93. Favorite number?

Some sort of bird, I'd say crow or raven?

Mermaid.

One, but technically two. Spanish I'm still learning, and I'm rough with it.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I knew it existed before, but the registration window always was closed when I wanted to register. My friend told me we should join a year later, and so there we go

It did help pass the time!

Why did you buy that shrek barbie???
aa.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34