Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Galore
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
1. What’s your name? cam 2. Got it, how are you doing? im insane 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? am a guy 4. I see, so what brings you here? anxious i need to do something that distracts me 5. Where are you most active in the forums? forum games :-) i like scrying games the most 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? yellow 7. Favorite shoe brand? hm. never thoght of this 8. Red or blue? red 9. What is your actual favorite color? YELLOW 10. Strawberry or chocolate? ive never really had a preference because theyre both admirably unassuming yet bland to me 11. Mario or Luigi? peach...duh.... 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? im just a mouse 13. Do you own any pets? i have a lovely orange cat named orchid 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? i was active on a rwby focused twitter for a blip in time 15. Can you whistle? no actually 16. How many pillows do you own? one pillow and two pillow-pets but idrc about the pillow pets 17. Should you be asleep right now? genuinely yes but im so nervous idk if i can 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? vanilla 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? i really really love bingsu which is a korean shaved ice dessert 20. Which continent are you from? americas (north) 21. Do you wear glasses? yea but i prefer contacts because i dont think i look that good in glasses and contacts dont get dust on them 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? obviously the one with that red bear family 23. Worst video game you ever played? talking angela idk 24. Have you ever won a contest before? im sure in some point in time ive won an insubstantial contest online held by other 13 year olds when i was around 13 like when kids who played animal jam hosted art contests for their avatars lol and the prize was rare spiked collars 25. Tea or coffee? coffee 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? my fursona maybe .. actually definitely 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? gerard always said vampires will never hurt you so why not 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? oh heck yea i have much respect for goths 29. Favorite emoji? cat smirking emoji probably LOLL 30. Your favorite movie genre? thriller and comedy 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? gerard way or frank iero 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? i really cannot 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? i have sung and i have danced and one thing ive learned is that i am a truly mid dancer 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? it depends on the day 35. What is some of your pet peeves? i cant think of any idk 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? man i realyly dont kno.. i should.. probably get trapped on an island to know for sure... whos got a helicopter 37. What is the last song you were listening to? nobody by mitski HELEPEEOEPLP its still. playing 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? a clown and working lights? like it doesnt have to be a scary clown 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? no but ive been on rides that give a similar thrill like the viking boat that swings back and forth. ive never known true fear until experiencing the lotte world viking boat ride. 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? no but ive sprained my ankle is that close enough lol 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? literally yeah but the thing is its been overtaken by anime stuff and theres still emo things but just not as much as the good old days (during which i was literally a child and probably not sentient so id have no appreciation for it anyways) 42. What is the meaning of life? listen to three cheers for sweet revenge 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? probably last year like. its genuinely disgusting so i dont eat it anymore 44. Do you collect anything? i have so many cat things but its not because one day i was like yknow from now on i want to be a collector of cat related things. it really just accumulated. from a young age 45. How’s the weather over there? 64 degrees 46. Are you eating anything right now? no 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? oreos 48. Favorite cereal? i literally dont eat cereal oops but uh i remember liking cinnamon toast crunch and the french toast variation when i was a kid 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? no AHAUHAUH 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? damn 51. What about getting some water? im always hydrated 52. Have you seen Bird Box? yes i was literally thinking abt it earlier today (technically yesterday because i was on a 13 hour plane ride and timezones...) 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? water 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? carpet with looots of hair and dust in it probably. 55. Do you have any organizational advice? im not really sure what this means 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? this is actually hard theyre both addicting 57. Crayons or markers? markers ? 58. Smartphones or tablets? ahhhhh 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? i dont play smash bros, but i would main joker from persona 5 probably 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? i literally didnt watch it i think HAHAH 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? bert mccracken wrote pretty handsome awkward from the used's hit album lies for the liars about none other than mcr's lead singer gerard way idk kinda interesting right 62. What is your eye color? dark brown 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? nau i like it 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? ohh uh idk my reflection unironically 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? spring (it used to be summer but.. summer can get extremely hot and i dont like being sweaty and feeling like im gonna die when i step outside lol) 66. Do you enjoy reading? i can get pretty into it occasionally, but usually i dont read at all, i was able to read 200 or 300 pages of the goldfinch but i havent picked it back up for several months 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? a meal from a restaurant i like 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? yes in june i traveled a grueling 15 hours to korea and just today i traveled a slightly less grueling 13 hours and 20 minutes back to the usa 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? one bull sized rat bc the first option sounds so disgusting to me idk 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? im too jet lagged to be making these kinds of decisions 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? maybe pearblossom?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86337196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863372/86337196_350.png[/img][/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yesa 73. Would you recommend it to others? yurp 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? no lol 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? almost empty water bottle 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? i would choose 90s if i wasnt a minority i guess 77. Savory or sweet foods? savory def i have a strong limit to sweet foods 78. Can you do a backflip? no this is really sad 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? no but i want to dye blond/ombre streaks in my hair some day maybe 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? no but i sense it in my future 81. Can you handle spicy foods? to an extent 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? hmm art (art and design major moment) 83. Do you have allergies? i might be allergic to something in cerave because one time i applied it to my hands and they got very itchy and red. i also might be a bit allergic to cat scratches bc when my cat was younger she used to scratch me sometimes and the place where she'd scratch me would swell like in the shape of a long mosquito bite pretty much and get itchy, idk if this is bc of an allergy tho 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? bugs brings more drag to the party 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? when i was a baby child 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? dreamworks maybe, they made spirit 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? bittersweet candy bowl 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? cancer 89. Pizza or burgers? pizza 90. Favorite Pokemon? suicune has always had an extremely comforting vibe to me 91. Best eeveelution? idkk dont pit queens against each other ! jk prob sylveon or glaceon 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? i want to dress more emo but im like kinda poor (and lazy) 93. Favorite number? i dont know. 2. or 7 94. What animal would you be? ok like my fursona is a cat and everyone i know associates me with cats, but everyone i know also associates me with hamsters or other small rodents so 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? im not sure because being a mermaid sounds more fun but sometimes the ocean can be scary 96. How many languages can you speak? 3 ish (fluent in eng, somewhat fluent in kor, im...... good at spanish i swear 97. Pancakes or waffles? pancakes 98. How did you find FR? friend introduced me in 2015 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? hmm yes ! 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? sup
1. What’s your name?
cam

2. Got it, how are you doing?
im insane

3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?
am a guy

4. I see, so what brings you here?
anxious i need to do something that distracts me

5. Where are you most active in the forums?
forum games :-) i like scrying games the most

6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?
yellow

7. Favorite shoe brand?
hm. never thoght of this

8. Red or blue?
red

9. What is your actual favorite color?
YELLOW

10. Strawberry or chocolate?
ive never really had a preference because theyre both admirably unassuming yet bland to me

11. Mario or Luigi?
peach...duh....

12. Do you plan on taking over the world?
im just a mouse

13. Do you own any pets?
i have a lovely orange cat named orchid

14. Are you apart of any fandoms?
i was active on a rwby focused twitter for a blip in time

15. Can you whistle?
no actually

16. How many pillows do you own?
one pillow and two pillow-pets but idrc about the pillow pets

17. Should you be asleep right now?
genuinely yes but im so nervous idk if i can

18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?
vanilla

19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?
i really really love bingsu which is a korean shaved ice dessert

20. Which continent are you from?
americas (north)

21. Do you wear glasses?
yea but i prefer contacts because i dont think i look that good in glasses and contacts dont get dust on them

22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?
obviously the one with that red bear family

23. Worst video game you ever played?
talking angela idk

24. Have you ever won a contest before?
im sure in some point in time ive won an insubstantial contest online held by other 13 year olds when i was around 13 like when kids who played animal jam hosted art contests for their avatars lol and the prize was rare spiked collars

25. Tea or coffee?
coffee

26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?
my fursona maybe .. actually definitely

27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?
gerard always said vampires will never hurt you so why not

28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
oh heck yea i have much respect for goths

29. Favorite emoji?
cat smirking emoji probably LOLL

30. Your favorite movie genre?
thriller and comedy

31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
gerard way or frank iero

32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?
i really cannot

33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?
i have sung and i have danced and one thing ive learned is that i am a truly mid dancer

34. Are you an early bird or night owl?
it depends on the day

35. What is some of your pet peeves?
i cant think of any idk

36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
man i realyly dont kno.. i should.. probably get trapped on an island to know for sure... whos got a helicopter

37. What is the last song you were listening to?
nobody by mitski HELEPEEOEPLP its still. playing

38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
a clown and working lights? like it doesnt have to be a scary clown

39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?
no but ive been on rides that give a similar thrill like the viking boat that swings back and forth. ive never known true fear until experiencing the lotte world viking boat ride.

40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
no but ive sprained my ankle is that close enough lol

41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?
literally yeah but the thing is its been overtaken by anime stuff and theres still emo things but just not as much as the good old days (during which i was literally a child and probably not sentient so id have no appreciation for it anyways)

42. What is the meaning of life?
listen to three cheers for sweet revenge

43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?
probably last year like. its genuinely disgusting so i dont eat it anymore

44. Do you collect anything?
i have so many cat things but its not because one day i was like yknow from now on i want to be a collector of cat related things. it really just accumulated. from a young age

45. How’s the weather over there?
64 degrees

46. Are you eating anything right now?
no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos

48. Favorite cereal?
i literally dont eat cereal oops but uh i remember liking cinnamon toast crunch and the french toast variation when i was a kid

49. Are you wearing a hat right now?
no AHAUHAUH

50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?
damn

51. What about getting some water?
im always hydrated

52. Have you seen Bird Box?
yes i was literally thinking abt it earlier today (technically yesterday because i was on a 13 hour plane ride and timezones...)

53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
water

54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?
carpet with looots of hair and dust in it probably.

55. Do you have any organizational advice?
im not really sure what this means

56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?
this is actually hard theyre both addicting

57. Crayons or markers?
markers ?

58. Smartphones or tablets?
ahhhhh

59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?
i dont play smash bros, but i would main joker from persona 5 probably

60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?
i literally didnt watch it i think HAHAH

61. What is one useless fact you can list here?
bert mccracken wrote pretty handsome awkward from the used's hit album lies for the liars about none other than mcr's lead singer gerard way idk kinda interesting right

62. What is your eye color?
dark brown

63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?
nau i like it

64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?
ohh uh idk my reflection unironically

65. What’s your favorite season of the year?
spring (it used to be summer but.. summer can get extremely hot and i dont like being sweaty and feeling like im gonna die when i step outside lol)

66. Do you enjoy reading?
i can get pretty into it occasionally, but usually i dont read at all, i was able to read 200 or 300 pages of the goldfinch but i havent picked it back up for several months

67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
a meal from a restaurant i like

68. Have you ever traveled by plane?
yes in june i traveled a grueling 15 hours to korea and just today i traveled a slightly less grueling 13 hours and 20 minutes back to the usa

69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?
one bull sized rat bc the first option sounds so disgusting to me idk

70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
im too jet lagged to be making these kinds of decisions

71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?
maybe pearblossom??
86337196_350.png

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?
yesa

73. Would you recommend it to others?
yurp

74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?
no lol

75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?
almost empty water bottle

76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
i would choose 90s if i wasnt a minority i guess

77. Savory or sweet foods?
savory def i have a strong limit to sweet foods

78. Can you do a backflip?
no this is really sad

79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?
no but i want to dye blond/ombre streaks in my hair some day maybe

80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?
no but i sense it in my future

81. Can you handle spicy foods?
to an extent

82. What is/was your favorite school subject?
hmm art (art and design major moment)

83. Do you have allergies?
i might be allergic to something in cerave because one time i applied it to my hands and they got very itchy and red. i also might be a bit allergic to cat scratches bc when my cat was younger she used to scratch me sometimes and the place where she'd scratch me would swell like in the shape of a long mosquito bite pretty much and get itchy, idk if this is bc of an allergy tho

84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
bugs brings more drag to the party

85. Have you seen Sharktale before?
when i was a baby child

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks maybe, they made spirit

87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?
bittersweet candy bowl

88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?
cancer

89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
suicune has always had an extremely comforting vibe to me

91. Best eeveelution?
idkk dont pit queens against each other ! jk prob sylveon or glaceon

92. How would you describe your fashion sense?
i want to dress more emo but im like kinda poor (and lazy)

93. Favorite number?
i dont know. 2. or 7

94. What animal would you be?
ok like my fursona is a cat and everyone i know associates me with cats, but everyone i know also associates me with hamsters or other small rodents so

95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
im not sure because being a mermaid sounds more fun but sometimes the ocean can be scary

96. How many languages can you speak?
3 ish (fluent in eng, somewhat fluent in kor, im...... good at spanish i swear

97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes

98. How did you find FR?
friend introduced me in 2015

99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?
hmm yes !

100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?
sup
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
1. What’s your name?
choccy or bells
im stressed, but ok
im genderfluid, but born a gal
fr is fun, my bf got me into it again
general, but i peep into games and dragon share too
blue
7. Favorite shoe brand?
dont have one
8. Red or blue?
blue
grey but people say its a shade not a color ;~;
depends on the food
11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi
no, i already have my world which is my partner (yes im a simp)
13. Do you own any pets?
2 cats Penelope and Alvin
idkk, i dont really interact with fandoms
15. Can you whistle?
noo ;~;
7 i think
i wanna sleep lol
mint choco
crushed by far, its scrumptious
north america
21. Do you wear glasses?
im supposed to, but i dont
my grandma has a really nice toilet paper but idk what brand it is lol
uhhhh, probably that one evil cooking mana parody game
i got 3rd place in baking and pastry
25. Tea or coffee?
coffee
gloomy bearrr or smth else
y e s
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
YES EVEN BETTER
29. Favorite emoji?
cookie or skull
horror
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe, absolute icon
i wish lol
im more confident dancing in front of people, but i love both equally
night owl all the way
i hate when people chew loudly or touch me without my permission even if its on accident (of course im more forgiving if it was an accident)
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
ADVENTUUURRREEE
savior by rise against (good song btw)
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
clown, ill honk their nose
yes, not a big one though
yep yep, 3 parts in my wrist and fractured my elbow in 2 places
OF COURSE
to try to survive ig, to just do your best
uhhh, july i think, only had medium fries
squishmallows and drawings from people close to me
too hot
nope
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoyyy
48. Favorite cereal?
life cereal or lucio ohs
no, but i love wearing beanies
i sat up, kinda hard to move right now
i drank half of what i need to right now
yes
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
water, water always speaks to me even when i was a kid
carpet unfortunately
i suck at organizing lol
tortilla chips all the way
57. Crayons or markers?
crayons, though id prefer pencils instead
smartphone
i main villager, duck hunt, and pikachu
havent watched it
i can walk with my legs backwards
brown, though it does change to a more red color sometimes
id love to have grey eyes, they are so beautiful
one of the ai talking thingies, it was creepy
fall, i love everything about fall
yes i do, its relaxing if i find something im interested in
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
dairyqueen or a squishmallow
yes, and i should be doing so again soon
bull sized rat, rats are amazing
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
use the spoon to fight off the dum dum that cant open a door
Axer all the way, i love those jokers
yeah its been fun
sure
i know a lot about the 90s as a 2000s kid
gordan ramsay???? (my tv)
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
prob the 1990s
as of rn savory
nope id break my neck lol
yes! ive done blue, green, purple, and bleached blonde, im deciding my next color currently
nope
as a mexican i dont have a choice lmao, i love spicy food
science
i think im becoming lactose intolerant and my cat allergy is kicking up again
bugs obv
yesss
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks
none that i can think of rn
im a leo
89. Pizza or burgers?
burgs
90. Favorite Pokemon?
mimikyu
91. Best eeveelution?
espeon
gothic, alternative, emo, pink punk, so pretty good lol
93. Favorite number?
cat
mermaids unite
only english fluently but im learning 3 other languages rn
97. Pancakes or waffles?
uhhhh idkkkk, pancakes?
98. How did you find FR?
my friend doctor got me on here in 2018
idk about help, but it was fun
why do you let yourself down? why do you sabotage yourself?
1. What’s your name?
choccy or bells
im stressed, but ok
im genderfluid, but born a gal
fr is fun, my bf got me into it again
general, but i peep into games and dragon share too
blue
7. Favorite shoe brand?
dont have one
8. Red or blue?
blue
grey but people say its a shade not a color ;~;
depends on the food
11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi
no, i already have my world which is my partner (yes im a simp)
13. Do you own any pets?
2 cats Penelope and Alvin
idkk, i dont really interact with fandoms
15. Can you whistle?
noo ;~;
7 i think
i wanna sleep lol
mint choco
crushed by far, its scrumptious
north america
21. Do you wear glasses?
im supposed to, but i dont
my grandma has a really nice toilet paper but idk what brand it is lol
uhhhh, probably that one evil cooking mana parody game
i got 3rd place in baking and pastry
25. Tea or coffee?
coffee
gloomy bearrr or smth else
y e s
YES EVEN BETTER
29. Favorite emoji?
cookie or skull
horror
Marilyn Monroe, absolute icon
i wish lol
im more confident dancing in front of people, but i love both equally
night owl all the way
i hate when people chew loudly or touch me without my permission even if its on accident (of course im more forgiving if it was an accident)
ADVENTUUURRREEE
savior by rise against (good song btw)
clown, ill honk their nose
yes, not a big one though
yep yep, 3 parts in my wrist and fractured my elbow in 2 places
OF COURSE
to try to survive ig, to just do your best
uhhh, july i think, only had medium fries
squishmallows and drawings from people close to me
too hot
nope
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoyyy
48. Favorite cereal?
life cereal or lucio ohs
no, but i love wearing beanies
i sat up, kinda hard to move right now
i drank half of what i need to right now
yes
water, water always speaks to me even when i was a kid
carpet unfortunately
i suck at organizing lol
tortilla chips all the way
57. Crayons or markers?
crayons, though id prefer pencils instead
smartphone
i main villager, duck hunt, and pikachu
havent watched it
i can walk with my legs backwards
brown, though it does change to a more red color sometimes
id love to have grey eyes, they are so beautiful
one of the ai talking thingies, it was creepy
fall, i love everything about fall
yes i do, its relaxing if i find something im interested in
dairyqueen or a squishmallow
yes, and i should be doing so again soon
bull sized rat, rats are amazing
use the spoon to fight off the dum dum that cant open a door
Axer all the way, i love those jokers
yeah its been fun
sure
i know a lot about the 90s as a 2000s kid
gordan ramsay???? (my tv)
prob the 1990s
as of rn savory
nope id break my neck lol
yes! ive done blue, green, purple, and bleached blonde, im deciding my next color currently
nope
as a mexican i dont have a choice lmao, i love spicy food
science
i think im becoming lactose intolerant and my cat allergy is kicking up again
bugs obv
yesss
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks
none that i can think of rn
im a leo
89. Pizza or burgers?
burgs
90. Favorite Pokemon?
mimikyu
91. Best eeveelution?
espeon
gothic, alternative, emo, pink punk, so pretty good lol
93. Favorite number?
cat
mermaids unite
only english fluently but im learning 3 other languages rn
97. Pancakes or waffles?
uhhhh idkkkk, pancakes?
98. How did you find FR?
my friend doctor got me on here in 2018
idk about help, but it was fun
why do you let yourself down? why do you sabotage yourself?

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
Never done a questionnaire before, let's see how this goes

1. What’s your name?
I go by Biscuit or Sun online

Tired

Anything works, lol

I'm procrastinating going to sleep

FRD, usually. I'm not super forum active in general

Blue/black

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Uh, Puma? I don't know

8. Red or blue?
Blue, but red is nice

Blue/black ;-;

Chocolate. But I like strawberry too

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

Someday, once my back pain ceases

13. Do you own any pets?
Yep! My cat, Clover. Although, I do want to get a ball python at some point

Yes, too many

15. Can you whistle?
No, but I'm slowly learning how

At least...five

Yeah. I have to get up early...

Uh, blueberry? I like most ice cream flavors

Cubed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yes, sadly

Whichever is cheapest, probably

I'm not sure. I've never played it before, but I don't think I would like Tetris

Nope

25. Tea or coffee?
I love both, but coffee

Probably Fool's Gold. Or an Antique Oil Lamp

Maybe if I'm 100% sure they wouldn't murder me

Sure

29. Favorite emoji?
I like text emojis. :D ^^ ^_^

Thriller, or horror. I don't watch a lot of movies though

I probably wouldn't if I had the choice, I'd get way too nervous. But if I had to pick, maybe Dallon Weekes. He seems nice

Something something bee yellow black yellow black

Ehhh, neither

Night owl. I hate mornings

When someone sneezes and doesn't cover their mouth, every cell in my body disintegrates

I could probably answer this in more detail, but, I'd go into the jungle and try to find resources first. Then go back out into the open and signal for help

Tongues and Teeth, by The Crane Wives

Clown, clown, I'd pick the clown. Being trapped in a dark elevator alone is like one of my biggest fears

Years ago, when I was a toddler

Nope! Hope to keep up the streak

No

-sweats profusely-

A couple months ago

Yeah! Mostly bottlecaps, but beach rocks and gemstones too

Too warm. It's actually only been like 80 degrees, but my preferred temperature is 60 degrees or lower

No, but I'm kinda hungry

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips Ahoy

48. Favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles

I don't think headphones count, so no

...No

Stooooop

Nope

Air would be incredibly useful, and would probably be the one I would pick, but water is cooler

Tile, but with a rug on top

Don't just shove things into boxes and think "I'll sort it later". You will not, in fact, sort it later

Potato chips

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers

Both are useful

R.O.B.

There's a new Sonic the Hedgehog movie??

Unclogging a toilet is difficult without a plunger

Tealish-blue? Grayish-blue? Hard to put into words

Nah. Although, if my eyes were red I could make a dope vampire cosplay

The temperature the weather app said it was going to be

Autumn! But Winter is lovely as well

I used to. And still do, for the most part. Focusing is a struggle nowadays

Dunkin', for me and my family

Not yet

50 rat-sized bulls. I'm gonna put on my pointiest pair of shoes

Open the door. Either I die quickly, or I get out of the house

I don't have favorites. I love everyone equally. (Shayfer...)

Yeh

Sure, why not

I wasn't born in that time, but I know a fair amount about it

Me and my gray pillow are goin' to Vegas

This one's tough. I'm so used to modern technology that I know I wouldn't do well in the 90s, but fast forwarding 15 years would break me mentally. I'd choose going back to the 1990s

Both

Nope. I'd probably break my spine trying

No

Not as far as I know

I think so. I've eaten curry before without needing milk

Biology

YES. Spring is horrible. Pollen sucks. Dust sucks. Everything su-

Daffy

I don't think so

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar

I don't really read webcomics, but Lackadaisy sounds interesting

Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers?
Depends

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I like Snivy

91. Best eeveelution?
Glaceon/Umbreon

Nonexistent

93. Favorite number?
Uhhh, 7?

I'd like to say I'd be something graceful like a snowy owl or a butterfly, but I'd probably end up being a beaver

Fairy. The ocean is terrifying

1. But I know a tiny bit of French and want to learn Spanish

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles

98. How did you find FR?
I saw my sibling farming in the coliseum years ago when I was small, and asked them what it was, then they said something like "Oh, it's a game all about dragons". A long time later, and now here we are ;_;

It certainly killed the time I was supposed to spend sleeping. So yeah, it helped

When will you take proper care of yourself?
Never done a questionnaire before, let's see how this goes

1. What’s your name?
I go by Biscuit or Sun online

Tired

Anything works, lol

I'm procrastinating going to sleep

FRD, usually. I'm not super forum active in general

Blue/black

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Uh, Puma? I don't know

8. Red or blue?
Blue, but red is nice

Blue/black ;-;

Chocolate. But I like strawberry too

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

Someday, once my back pain ceases

13. Do you own any pets?
Yep! My cat, Clover. Although, I do want to get a ball python at some point

Yes, too many

15. Can you whistle?
No, but I'm slowly learning how

At least...five

Yeah. I have to get up early...

Uh, blueberry? I like most ice cream flavors

Cubed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yes, sadly

Whichever is cheapest, probably

I'm not sure. I've never played it before, but I don't think I would like Tetris

Nope

25. Tea or coffee?
I love both, but coffee

Probably Fool's Gold. Or an Antique Oil Lamp

Maybe if I'm 100% sure they wouldn't murder me

Sure

29. Favorite emoji?
I like text emojis. :D ^^ ^_^

Thriller, or horror. I don't watch a lot of movies though

I probably wouldn't if I had the choice, I'd get way too nervous. But if I had to pick, maybe Dallon Weekes. He seems nice

Something something bee yellow black yellow black

Ehhh, neither

Night owl. I hate mornings

When someone sneezes and doesn't cover their mouth, every cell in my body disintegrates

I could probably answer this in more detail, but, I'd go into the jungle and try to find resources first. Then go back out into the open and signal for help

Tongues and Teeth, by The Crane Wives

Clown, clown, I'd pick the clown. Being trapped in a dark elevator alone is like one of my biggest fears

Years ago, when I was a toddler

Nope! Hope to keep up the streak

No

-sweats profusely-

A couple months ago

Yeah! Mostly bottlecaps, but beach rocks and gemstones too

Too warm. It's actually only been like 80 degrees, but my preferred temperature is 60 degrees or lower

No, but I'm kinda hungry

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips Ahoy

48. Favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles

I don't think headphones count, so no

...No

Stooooop

Nope

Air would be incredibly useful, and would probably be the one I would pick, but water is cooler

Tile, but with a rug on top

Don't just shove things into boxes and think "I'll sort it later". You will not, in fact, sort it later

Potato chips

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers

Both are useful

R.O.B.

There's a new Sonic the Hedgehog movie??

Unclogging a toilet is difficult without a plunger

Tealish-blue? Grayish-blue? Hard to put into words

Nah. Although, if my eyes were red I could make a dope vampire cosplay

The temperature the weather app said it was going to be

Autumn! But Winter is lovely as well

I used to. And still do, for the most part. Focusing is a struggle nowadays

Dunkin', for me and my family

Not yet

50 rat-sized bulls. I'm gonna put on my pointiest pair of shoes

Open the door. Either I die quickly, or I get out of the house

I don't have favorites. I love everyone equally. (Shayfer...)

Yeh

Sure, why not

I wasn't born in that time, but I know a fair amount about it

Me and my gray pillow are goin' to Vegas

This one's tough. I'm so used to modern technology that I know I wouldn't do well in the 90s, but fast forwarding 15 years would break me mentally. I'd choose going back to the 1990s

Both

Nope. I'd probably break my spine trying

No

Not as far as I know

I think so. I've eaten curry before without needing milk

Biology

YES. Spring is horrible. Pollen sucks. Dust sucks. Everything su-

Daffy

I don't think so

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar

I don't really read webcomics, but Lackadaisy sounds interesting

Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers?
Depends

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I like Snivy

91. Best eeveelution?
Glaceon/Umbreon

Nonexistent

93. Favorite number?
Uhhh, 7?

I'd like to say I'd be something graceful like a snowy owl or a butterfly, but I'd probably end up being a beaver

Fairy. The ocean is terrifying

1. But I know a tiny bit of French and want to learn Spanish

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles

98. How did you find FR?
I saw my sibling farming in the coliseum years ago when I was small, and asked them what it was, then they said something like "Oh, it's a game all about dragons". A long time later, and now here we are ;_;

It certainly killed the time I was supposed to spend sleeping. So yeah, it helped

When will you take proper care of yourself?
1. What’s your name? Redspike944 2. Got it, how are you doing? Tired, but pretty good 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Demigirl! 4. I see, so what brings you here? I like questionnaires :) 5. Where are you most active in the forums? FRD 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Rose Pink 7. Favorite shoe brand? Anything I can wear comfortably 8. Red or blue? Blue 9. What is your actual favorite color? Rose Pink 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Strawberry 11. Mario or Luigi? Luigi (my favorite Mario character is Yoshi though) 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Too much effort 13. Do you own any pets? 10 dogs 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Lots, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50460649]see list here[/url] 15. Can you whistle? Yep 16. How many pillows do you own? Quite a few 17. Should you be asleep right now? Nope 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? IDK 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Cubed 20. Which continent are you from? Asia 21. Do you wear glasses? No 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? No preference 23. Worst video game you ever played? No clue 24. Have you ever won a contest before? IDK 25. Tea or coffee? Don't like either 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Yep, if they're nice! 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Yes 29. Favorite emoji? [emoji=tundra love size=2] 30. Your favorite movie genre? Comedy 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Rowan Atkinson 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Not good at both, but I guess a bit more of a singer? 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? My sleep schedule is weird, so both 35. What is some of your pet peeves? Having to repeat things over and over to people 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? I'd go to the jungle 37. What is the last song you were listening to? All Hail King Julien Theme Song 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? I choose the clown 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? No 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? No 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? No 42. What is the meaning of life? To be kind to others and enjoy life to its fullest 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Never 44. Do you collect anything? Rocks 45. How’s the weather over there? Cloudy 46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Never had either 48. Favorite cereal? IDK 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? Nope 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Yep 51. What about getting some water? Got some 52. Have you seen Bird Box? Not yet 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Tiles 55. Do you have any organizational advice? My organizational system keeps changing so... 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Never had either 57. Crayons or markers? Crayons 58. Smartphones or tablets? Computers forever! 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Yoshi or Kirby 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I liked the movie, but I prefer the sequel. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Frogs have special ears connected to their lungs! 62. What is your eye color? Blackish. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? I'd change it to blue or yellow. 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Tom & Jerry (2021) cover 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Summer 66. Do you enjoy reading? Yes! 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? A nice snack or small toy. 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Not yet 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? The former. 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? The hallway. 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49179892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491799/49179892_350.png[/img][/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yup 73. Would you recommend it to others? Yup 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Nope 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My computer [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 90s 77. Savory or sweet foods? Sweet 78. Can you do a backflip? Nah 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope, but I'd like to 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? IDK 81. Can you handle spicy foods? Sort of, but I don't like 'em 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Science and English 83. Do you have allergies? No 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Daffy all the way 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Not yet 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Both 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? XKCD 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Scorpio 89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza 90. Favorite Pokemon? Butterfree 91. Best eeveelution? Vaporeon 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Chaos 93. Favorite number? 57 94. What animal would you be? Dog 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Hard to choose but, I pick mermaid 96. How many languages can you speak? Currently learning German 97. Pancakes or waffles? Both 98. How did you find FR? I was searching for virtual pet sites back in 2018, because I liked Neopets and wanted to see what other sites like it existed at the time. The rest is history... 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? I guess it helped me remember how I found FR. 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Not really
1. What’s your name?
Redspike944
Tired, but pretty good
Demigirl!
I like questionnaires :)
FRD
Rose Pink
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Anything I can wear comfortably
8. Red or blue?
Blue
Rose Pink
Strawberry
11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi (my favorite Mario character is Yoshi though)
Too much effort
13. Do you own any pets?
10 dogs
Lots, see list here
15. Can you whistle?
Yep
Quite a few
Nope
IDK
Cubed
Asia
21. Do you wear glasses?
No
No preference
No clue
IDK
25. Tea or coffee?
Don't like either
Great Blue Waveskimmer
Yep, if they're nice!
Yes
29. Favorite emoji?

Comedy
Rowan Atkinson
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly.
Not good at both, but I guess a bit more of a singer?
My sleep schedule is weird, so both
Having to repeat things over and over to people
I'd go to the jungle
All Hail King Julien Theme Song
I choose the clown
No
No
No
To be kind to others and enjoy life to its fullest
Never
Rocks
Cloudy
Nope
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Never had either
48. Favorite cereal?
IDK
Nope
Yep
Got some
Not yet
Water
Tiles
My organizational system keeps changing so...
Never had either
57. Crayons or markers?
Crayons
Computers forever!
Yoshi or Kirby
I liked the movie, but I prefer the sequel.
Frogs have special ears connected to their lungs!
Blackish.
I'd change it to blue or yellow.
Tom & Jerry (2021) cover
Summer
Yes!
A nice snack or small toy.
Not yet
The former.
The hallway.
49179892_350.png
Yup
Yup
Nope
My computer
90s
Sweet
Nah
Nope, but I'd like to
IDK
Sort of, but I don't like 'em
Science and English
No
Daffy all the way
Not yet
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Both
XKCD
Scorpio
89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Butterfree
91. Best eeveelution?
Vaporeon
Chaos
93. Favorite number?
Dog
Hard to choose but, I pick mermaid
Currently learning German
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Both
98. How did you find FR?
I was searching for virtual pet sites back in 2018, because I liked Neopets and wanted to see what other sites like it existed at the time. The rest is history...
I guess it helped me remember how I found FR.
Not really
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
1. What’s your name? Aristene 2. Got it, how are you doing? Exhausted 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Girl 4. I see, so what brings you here? Old chatterbox and facebook quiz nostalgia 5. Where are you most active in the forums? General? Idk 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Periwinkle or cloud gray 7. Favorite shoe brand? Marni 8. Red or blue? Red 9. What is your actual favorite color? Light pink, shell, pearl 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Strawberry 11. Mario or Luigi? Mario 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? No 13. Do you own any pets? A cat:) 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? TES Oblivion, Dragon's Dogma, NWN 15. Can you whistle? Kinda. I can do bird calls better. 16. How many pillows do you own? 14 (3 on bed) 17. Should you be asleep right now? Yep 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Caramel 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Shaved 20. Which continent are you from? NA 21. Do you wear glasses? Yes 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Angel Soft 23. Worst video game you ever played? Dragon Age: Origins or Guild Wars 2 24. Have you ever won a contest before? Many tbh, for sewing, graphic design, Oblivion mods, journalism, blogging, creative writing 25. Tea or coffee? Tea 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Sand 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Never invite evil creatures in 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? I barely let anyone in tbh but sure 29. Favorite emoji? The gun 30. Your favorite movie genre? Only seen a few movies; The Village was good 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? The Apostle Paul? Taeyang for a conventional celeb. 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? No 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Bad at both but dancer 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Early bird married to a night owl...pain 35. What is some of your pet peeves? Wet socks, belt loops but no belt, i before e after c 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Islands tend to be safe, no? Probably open tbh 37. What is the last song you were listening to? MGMT Kids 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Lol what is wrong with clowns? The dark is scary. 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Regrettably 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Yes 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Never 42. What is the meaning of life? Sanctification through Jesus 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? When I was 10 44. Do you collect anything? Sand in FR 45. How’s the weather over there? Swampy heat 46. Are you eating anything right now? No 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Chips Ahoy but neither preferred 48. Favorite cereal? Malt O Meal version of Captain Crunch 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? No, I play FR at my house. 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Barely any time to sit down today ;-; 51. What about getting some water? Always 52. Have you seen Bird Box? No 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? IDK what would even be practical in my life. Air would be fun. 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Light maple 55. Do you have any organizational advice? Put the big thing in first and fill in the gaps with the small things, and everything suddenly fits in the box. 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Tough. Tortilla maybe. 57. Crayons or markers? Markers 58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Never really played, but I liked Peach. 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? It's fine. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Most leather goods are pig leather, not the iconic cow leather, because pig leather is more supple and resilient. 62. What is your eye color? FR Fire flight orange or gold when I shine a light across it. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? Never 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh car accident victim. 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Winter 66. Do you enjoy reading? Yes 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Groceries or gas :/ 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Yes 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? Lol. Obviously 50 small things. 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? What does it even mean to be in a horror movie? If someone is trying to get in, and somehow my windows are well-defended, I can just barricade the door so well they can't get in, right? 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61553357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615534/61553357_350.png[/img][/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Sure! 73. Would you recommend it to others? ...like who? ;-; 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Yes. It is not very similar to 90s nostalgia stuff and more similar to 80s nostalgia stuff imo. Not a lot of pastels until the 00s. 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible: Complete and Unabridged...which yeah, we are well-acquainted. 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 90s. 00s would be better, but I wouldn't miss much from the 2020s tbh. 77. Savory or sweet foods? Savory every time. 78. Can you do a backflip? No. 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Yes. :) Red bangs. 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Wisdom teeth, I guess. 81. Can you handle spicy foods? No 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Math, I guess? I really liked all subjects and still take a lot of online courses. 83. Do you have allergies? No 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? I feel more strongly about Bugs, but I wouldn't say I like him. 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? No 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? I haven't seen enough to have an opinion. 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Marry Me!!!!!!!!!!! 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Saggitarius 89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza. Despite being American, I only have a burger once a year maybe lol. 90. Favorite Pokemon? ...Machamp 91. Best eeveelution? I don't like any of the evees at all. I guess Umbreon is the most iconic imo. 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Fashion victim tbh. I like to have fun, but overcommitting can look unnecessarily weird. 93. Favorite number? 104, 83, 33 94. What animal would you be? Cat 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Extremely good question. I say fairy for the dainty cuteness and the mischievous trickery and the flowers and trees. 96. How many languages can you speak? 3 97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes 98. How did you find FR? It's just the defacto big petsite, right? 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? Why would it do that lol? It's helping pass time until my file is backed up. 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Search my heart
1. What’s your name?
Aristene

Exhausted

Girl

Old chatterbox and facebook quiz nostalgia

General? Idk

Periwinkle or cloud gray

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Marni

8. Red or blue?
Red

Light pink, shell, pearl

Strawberry

11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario

No

13. Do you own any pets?
A cat:)

TES Oblivion, Dragon's Dogma, NWN

15. Can you whistle?
Kinda. I can do bird calls better.

14 (3 on bed)

Yep

Caramel

Shaved

NA

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yes

Angel Soft

Dragon Age: Origins or Guild Wars 2

Many tbh, for sewing, graphic design, Oblivion mods, journalism, blogging, creative writing

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea

Sand

Never invite evil creatures in

I barely let anyone in tbh but sure

29. Favorite emoji?
The gun

Only seen a few movies; The Village was good

The Apostle Paul? Taeyang for a conventional celeb.

No

Bad at both but dancer

Early bird married to a night owl...pain

Wet socks, belt loops but no belt, i before e after c

Islands tend to be safe, no? Probably open tbh

MGMT Kids

Lol what is wrong with clowns? The dark is scary.

Regrettably

Yes

Never

Sanctification through Jesus

When I was 10

Sand in FR

Swampy heat

No

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chips Ahoy but neither preferred

48. Favorite cereal?
Malt O Meal version of Captain Crunch

No, I play FR at my house.

Barely any time to sit down today ;-;

Always

No

IDK what would even be practical in my life. Air would be fun.

Light maple

Put the big thing in first and fill in the gaps with the small things, and everything suddenly fits in the box.

Tough. Tortilla maybe.

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers

Smartphones

Never really played, but I liked Peach.

It's fine.

Most leather goods are pig leather, not the iconic cow leather, because pig leather is more supple and resilient.

FR Fire flight orange or gold when I shine a light across it.

Never

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh car accident victim.

Winter

Yes

Groceries or gas :/

Yes

Lol. Obviously 50 small things.

What does it even mean to be in a horror movie? If someone is trying to get in, and somehow my windows are well-defended, I can just barricade the door so well they can't get in, right?

61553357_350.png

Sure!

...like who? ;-;

Yes. It is not very similar to 90s nostalgia stuff and more similar to 80s nostalgia stuff imo. Not a lot of pastels until the 00s.

Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible: Complete and Unabridged...which yeah, we are well-acquainted.

90s. 00s would be better, but I wouldn't miss much from the 2020s tbh.

Savory every time.

No.

Yes. :) Red bangs.

Wisdom teeth, I guess.

No

Math, I guess? I really liked all subjects and still take a lot of online courses.

No

I feel more strongly about Bugs, but I wouldn't say I like him.

No

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
I haven't seen enough to have an opinion.

Marry Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Saggitarius

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza. Despite being American, I only have a burger once a year maybe lol.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
...Machamp

91. Best eeveelution?
I don't like any of the evees at all. I guess Umbreon is the most iconic imo.

Fashion victim tbh. I like to have fun, but overcommitting can look unnecessarily weird.

93. Favorite number?
104, 83, 33

Cat

Extremely good question. I say fairy for the dainty cuteness and the mischievous trickery and the flowers and trees.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes

98. How did you find FR?
It's just the defacto big petsite, right?

Why would it do that lol? It's helping pass time until my file is backed up.

Search my heart
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
Ohhh, this looks fun! 1. What’s your name? Knives, or Zack, or Izzy, or Teddy. 2. Got it, how are you doing? A bit tired, but good overall! 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? I'm genderfluid. 4. I see, so what brings you here? Was browsing the forums, saw this and thought it would be fun to do :) 5. Where are you most active in the forums? Probably just the general ones? Sometimes I hang out around forum games too though. I try to make my own flop threads on there, haha. 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Olive green! 7. Favorite shoe brand? ..No idea! 8. Red or blue? Red! 9. What is your actual favorite color? Still olive green! 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Definitely chocolate. 11. Mario or Luigi? Do NOT seperate them... 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Only if my besties come along with me, haha. 13. Do you own any pets? A beautiful staffie boy Drops! He's named after a type of candy in Poland :) 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Weeeell I definitely like a lot of stuff but I don't really consider myself a fandom person. Love looking at fanart though. 15. Can you whistle? Yep. 16. How many pillows do you own? Just one! 17. Should you be asleep right now? Maybe, I couldn't sleep all night. 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Salted caramel.. sorry. 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Shaved ice my beloved. 20. Which continent are you from? Europe! 21. Do you wear glasses? Yep. 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? They're all the same to me! 23. Worst video game you ever played? That's a hard one.. Bioshock Infinite was pretty bad. 24. Have you ever won a contest before? Technicaly when I was a kid, I entered a dancing contest, but because we were all like 7 everyone won. 25. Tea or coffee? Tea <3 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? A bat!! 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? YES. 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? I'm a little dissapointed, but sure. 29. Favorite emoji? The bat emoji :) 30. Your favorite movie genre? Horror! 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Freddie Mercury. 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? Some of it for sure. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? A singer, but I'd like to be both. 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Somewhere in the middle.. Leaning night owl though. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? I have too many to count! 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? If I get hungry, jungle it is. 37. What is the last song you were listening to? Something on the radio.. I don't remember anymore. 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Clowns don't scare me, but darkness does, so the choice is obvious. 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Yeah, but only the ones for kids, haha. 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope! 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? We don't have it in Poland :) 42. What is the meaning of life? Being happy, spending time with friends, loving your pet, taking naps. 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Probably a few months ago. 44. Do you collect anything? Yes! Dolls, and to a lesser extent LPS. 45. How’s the weather over there? Nice and sunny! 46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope. 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Never had Chips Ahoy, so Oreos it is! 48. Favorite cereal? In Poland we call it Cini Minis, not sure what it's called in other countries. 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? I never do! 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Whoops, thanks for the reminder. 51. What about getting some water? Will do when I'm done! 52. Have you seen Bird Box? Nope, just reviews. 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? I think earth. 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Light gray. 55. Do you have any organizational advice? Oh.. No, not at all, haha. 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Potato chips. 57. Crayons or markers? That's a hard one. I do love markers though.. 58. Smartphones or tablets? Phones. 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Daisy!! Or Solid Snake! 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I thought it was cute :) 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Ummm.. I can bend my thumb backwards at 90 degrees? 62. What is your eye color? Brown. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? I'd love to have yellow eyes. 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? I think yesterday was safe from yucky stuff. 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Autumn! I love the colors. 66. Do you enjoy reading? Yes, I've been trying to get back into it this year :) 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Snacks! Or a new doll. 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Yes, multiple times to the UK! 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 50 rat sized bulls it is. 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Brother, I hide under the bed. And stay there. Forever. 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77292833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772929/77292833_350.png[/img][/url] I always thought Vaila was really pretty :) 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yeah! 73. Would you recommend it to others? Sure :) 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Nope, was born in 2002. 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My phone, haha. 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? Well, it's the 2020s now.. 77. Savory or sweet foods? Savory! 78. Can you do a backflip? Naur.. 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Naur :( 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Naur! 81. Can you handle spicy foods? I try.. but no, haha. 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? English! 83. Do you have allergies? I'm lactose intolerant.. 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Don't seperate them... 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? I HAVE. It's funny. 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? I think Dreamworks. 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Can't come up with any rn.. but I also would never recommend Homestuck </3 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Aquarius. 89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza. 90. Favorite Pokemon? Bulbasaur! 91. Best eeveelution? Jolteon. 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Lesbian dad. 93. Favorite number? I.. will not.. make a joke... 94. What animal would you be? A bat! 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? A mermaid :) 96. How many languages can you speak? 2, Polish and English. 97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes. 98. How did you find FR? A friend recommended it to me! 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? It helped pass the time in a fun way :) 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? I think I'm good bro!
Ohhh, this looks fun!

1. What’s your name?
Knives, or Zack, or Izzy, or Teddy.

A bit tired, but good overall!

I'm genderfluid.

Was browsing the forums, saw this and thought it would be fun to do :)

Probably just the general ones? Sometimes I hang out around forum games too though. I try to make my own flop threads on there, haha.

Olive green!

7. Favorite shoe brand?
..No idea!

8. Red or blue?
Red!

Still olive green!

Definitely chocolate.

11. Mario or Luigi?
Do NOT seperate them...

Only if my besties come along with me, haha.

13. Do you own any pets?
A beautiful staffie boy Drops! He's named after a type of candy in Poland :)

Weeeell I definitely like a lot of stuff but I don't really consider myself a fandom person. Love looking at fanart though.

15. Can you whistle?
Yep.

Just one!

Maybe, I couldn't sleep all night.

Salted caramel.. sorry.

Shaved ice my beloved.

Europe!

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yep.

They're all the same to me!

That's a hard one.. Bioshock Infinite was pretty bad.

Technicaly when I was a kid, I entered a dancing contest, but because we were all like 7 everyone won.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea <3

A bat!!

YES.

I'm a little dissapointed, but sure.

29. Favorite emoji?
The bat emoji :)

Horror!

Freddie Mercury.

Some of it for sure.

A singer, but I'd like to be both.

Somewhere in the middle.. Leaning night owl though.

I have too many to count!

If I get hungry, jungle it is.

Something on the radio.. I don't remember anymore.

Clowns don't scare me, but darkness does, so the choice is obvious.

Yeah, but only the ones for kids, haha.

Nope!

We don't have it in Poland :)

Being happy, spending time with friends, loving your pet, taking naps.

Probably a few months ago.

Yes! Dolls, and to a lesser extent LPS.

Nice and sunny!

Nope.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Never had Chips Ahoy, so Oreos it is!

48. Favorite cereal?
In Poland we call it Cini Minis, not sure what it's called in other countries.

I never do!

Whoops, thanks for the reminder.

Will do when I'm done!

Nope, just reviews.

I think earth.

Light gray.

Oh.. No, not at all, haha.

Potato chips.

57. Crayons or markers?
That's a hard one. I do love markers though..

Phones.

Daisy!! Or Solid Snake!

I thought it was cute :)

Ummm.. I can bend my thumb backwards at 90 degrees?

Brown.

I'd love to have yellow eyes.

I think yesterday was safe from yucky stuff.

Autumn! I love the colors.

Yes, I've been trying to get back into it this year :)

Snacks! Or a new doll.

Yes, multiple times to the UK!

50 rat sized bulls it is.

Brother, I hide under the bed. And stay there. Forever.

77292833_350.png
I always thought Vaila was really pretty :)

Yeah!

Sure :)

Nope, was born in 2002.

My phone, haha.

Well, it's the 2020s now..

Savory!

Naur..

Naur :(

Naur!

I try.. but no, haha.

English!

I'm lactose intolerant..

Don't seperate them...

I HAVE. It's funny.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
I think Dreamworks.

Can't come up with any rn.. but I also would never recommend Homestuck </3

Aquarius.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Bulbasaur!

91. Best eeveelution?
Jolteon.

Lesbian dad.

93. Favorite number?
I.. will not.. make a joke...

A bat!

A mermaid :)

2, Polish and English.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes.

98. How did you find FR?
A friend recommended it to me!

It helped pass the time in a fun way :)

I think I'm good bro!
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
1. What’s your name? aj.. or ajax 2. Got it, how are you doing? okay 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? other; agender 4. I see, so what brings you here? i miss my girlfriend (she's asleep) and have nothing else to do. am dreading work in the morning (2 hours from now). leo if you see this i love you 5. Where are you most active in the forums? sales 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? silver 7. Favorite shoe brand? unsure 8. Red or blue? blue! childe ajax tartaglia till the end 9. What is your actual favorite color? silver.. 10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate 11. Mario or Luigi? bowser. or the blue dinosaur that was in the posion in that one nintendo ds game.. super mario bros 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? no 13. Do you own any pets? michael and monster.. bet you can't guess who's the bearded dragon and who's the snake 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? enstars, i guess 15. Can you whistle? no, surprisingly 16. How many pillows do you own? four (?) 17. Should you be asleep right now? most definitely 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? anything cherry flavored.. 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? shaved! 20. Which continent are you from? north america 21. Do you wear glasses? i wear contacts, i don't own glasses.. too expensive 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? i've never considered that 23. Worst video game you ever played? super. mario. party. 24. Have you ever won a contest before? i don't believe so, no 25. Tea or coffee? coffee 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? probably still a dragon 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? sure, why not? 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? of course! 29. Favorite emoji? the little wind swirly emoji... the one with the leaf 30. Your favorite movie genre? horror 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? i've never seen the movie, so it is unlikely 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? neither 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? both 35. What is some of your pet peeves? i have a few, but they've all slipped my mind 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? hmm i'd make my girlfriend decide 37. What is the last song you were listening to? promise - laufey 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? elevator with no lights sounds perfectly good to me 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? unfortunately 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? no! surprisingly 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? occasionally 42. What is the meaning of life? yes; i tried applying there but i never heard back.. 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? a week ago? i don't go there too often 44. Do you collect anything? tododoki figures..! 45. How’s the weather over there? calm, nighttime 46. Are you eating anything right now? no 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? chips ahoy, but only if it's the soft baked ones 48. Favorite cereal? i prefer oatmeal! 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? hahha no 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? yes 51. What about getting some water? mmmmm that's like on the other side of my room 52. Have you seen Bird Box? a long time ago 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? water! i love the ocean.. it is very calming 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? carpet. with lots of debris 55. Do you have any organizational advice? i am very messy, no 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? neither.. 57. Crayons or markers? pens! 58. Smartphones or tablets? smartphone.. easier to maneuver 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? i've never played, but probably cloud! (is he even a character?) 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? have not seen it.. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? there are over eighty books in the warrior cats collection! 62. What is your eye color? blue-grey 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? probably not! 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? underwater dinosaur animatronic video! very creepy 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? winter 66. Do you enjoy reading? no.. i did as a child though! not anymore 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? my pets! 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? yes! i'm polish so i go there often 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 1 bull-sized rat. hoards of bulls could easily overpower me. probably 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? this question is rather long... and i'm sleepy so i'm skipping it 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? fig! my baby [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83774896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837749/83774896_350.png[/img][/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yes 73. Would you recommend it to others? hmm, sure 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? haha no 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? a wolf blanket i got from walmart for ten dollars. great 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 1990s! 77. Savory or sweet foods? savory 78. Can you do a backflip? mmm no 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? yes! it's currently black with red undertones 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? no.. 81. Can you handle spicy foods? ..occasionally ketchup is too spicy 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? i always liked english 83. Do you have allergies? no 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? neither 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? nope 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? dreamworks is neat 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? i don't read... 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? libra 89. Pizza or burgers? pizza! i do not like meat 90. Favorite Pokemon? meowscarada... silly green kitty 91. Best eeveelution? espeon! they do not get enough love 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? a lot of stars... baggy pants 93. Favorite number? eight! 94. What animal would you be? a red husky! 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid. hands down 96. How many languages can you speak? two! polish and english, fluent in both 97. Pancakes or waffles? pancake 98. How did you find FR? through chickensmoothie! 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? helped clear my head 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? not particularly
1. What’s your name?
aj.. or ajax

okay

other; agender

i miss my girlfriend (she's asleep) and have nothing else to do. am dreading work in the morning (2 hours from now). leo if you see this i love you

sales

silver

7. Favorite shoe brand?
unsure

8. Red or blue?
blue! childe ajax tartaglia till the end

silver..

chocolate

11. Mario or Luigi?
bowser. or the blue dinosaur that was in the posion in that one nintendo ds game.. super mario bros

no

13. Do you own any pets?
michael and monster.. bet you can't guess who's the bearded dragon and who's the snake

enstars, i guess

15. Can you whistle?
no, surprisingly

four (?)

most definitely

anything cherry flavored..

shaved!

north america

21. Do you wear glasses?
i wear contacts, i don't own glasses.. too expensive

i've never considered that

super. mario. party.

i don't believe so, no

25. Tea or coffee?
coffee

probably still a dragon

sure, why not?

of course!

29. Favorite emoji?
the little wind swirly emoji... the one with the leaf

horror

i've never seen the movie, so it is unlikely

neither

both

i have a few, but they've all slipped my mind

hmm i'd make my girlfriend decide

promise - laufey

elevator with no lights sounds perfectly good to me

unfortunately

no! surprisingly

occasionally

yes; i tried applying there but i never heard back..

a week ago? i don't go there too often

tododoki figures..!

calm, nighttime

no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoy, but only if it's the soft baked ones

48. Favorite cereal?
i prefer oatmeal!

hahha no

yes

mmmmm that's like on the other side of my room

a long time ago

water! i love the ocean.. it is very calming

carpet. with lots of debris

i am very messy, no

neither..

57. Crayons or markers?
pens!

smartphone.. easier to maneuver

i've never played, but probably cloud! (is he even a character?)

have not seen it..

there are over eighty books in the warrior cats collection!

blue-grey

probably not!

underwater dinosaur animatronic video! very creepy

winter

no.. i did as a child though! not anymore

my pets!

yes! i'm polish so i go there often

1 bull-sized rat. hoards of bulls could easily overpower me. probably

this question is rather long... and i'm sleepy so i'm skipping it

fig! my baby
83774896_350.png

yes

hmm, sure

haha no

a wolf blanket i got from walmart for ten dollars. great

1990s!

savory

mmm no

yes! it's currently black with red undertones

no..

..occasionally ketchup is too spicy

i always liked english

no

neither

nope

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks is neat

i don't read...

libra

89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza! i do not like meat

90. Favorite Pokemon?
meowscarada... silly green kitty

91. Best eeveelution?
espeon! they do not get enough love

a lot of stars... baggy pants

93. Favorite number?
eight!

a red husky!

mermaid. hands down

two! polish and english, fluent in both

97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancake

98. How did you find FR?
through chickensmoothie!

helped clear my head

not particularly
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
oh god, here we go 1. What’s your name? ninety9wyverns. 2. Got it, how are you doing? I’m kinda just ok rn 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? wamen 4. I see, so what brings you here? procrastination 5. Where are you most active in the forums? probably FRD. 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Blue. 7. Favorite shoe brand? idk, Nike? 8. Red or blue? Depends - colour? blue. flavour? red. 9. What is your actual favorite color? Ah you got me. orange. 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Chocolate 100% 11. Mario or Luigi? Luigi 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? not really, too much work 13. Do you own any pets? yes! 2 dogs, 2 cats. 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? idk, sort of? 15. Can you whistle? no ;-; 16. How many pillows do you own? too many 17. Should you be asleep right now? no, but i should probably get up and do something. 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? maple walnut 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? i eat ice cubes by the handful 20. Which continent are you from? North America 21. Do you wear glasses? yes. with thick lenses 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Purex but the one with the cat on it is good too 23. Worst video game you ever played? i cant remember. 24. Have you ever won a contest before? yeah, a colouring contest when i was a kid. won a floaty pool board thing, and proceeded to try and hold it under the water. it then launched like 10 feet into the air 25. Tea or coffee? coffee but only iced coffee 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? probably a picture of my dog 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? hell no 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? still no. sorry 29. Favorite emoji? [emoji=mirror size=1] 30. Your favorite movie genre? comedy 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? freddie mercury 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? According to all known laws of aviation, a bee should not be able to fly. It’s wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. But the bee flies anyway, because… i forget. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? singer 100%. i sing in my car all the time 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? night owl. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? chewed up pencils 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? go into the jungle because i would feel safer there than in the open 37. What is the last song you were listening to? cry forum - mother mother 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? clown and working lights because that is absolutely hilarious. how did i end up in an elevator with a clown anyway 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? no 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? no 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? no 42. What is the meaning of life? i see what you did there 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? months ago. 44. Do you collect anything? pretty rocks 45. How’s the weather over there? sunny, then rainy, then sunny again. 46. Are you eating anything right now? no. 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? chips ahoy. 48. Favorite cereal? Life cereal 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? no 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? no 51. What about getting some water? no 52. Have you seen Bird Box? no 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? probably air. 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? carpet (i live with my bf so technically its his room) 55. Do you have any organizational advice? no 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? potato chips. 57. Crayons or markers? markers. 58. Smartphones or tablets? phones 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? had to look up the character list. luigi 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? glad they reworked the character design from the original abomination 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? cows have four stomachs? actually no, they have one stomach with four specialized compartments. 62. What is your eye color? blue. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? no 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? cant think of anything 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? i like winter. 66. Do you enjoy reading? yes. 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? snacks 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? no, but i would love to one day. 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? probably 50 rat sized bulls, because bulls cant climb like rats can. i will yeet them 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? a) why do i have a plastic spoon b) i guess im taking the hallway since theres some creepy entity at the door, and the windows are sealed shut. what the heck am i gonna do with a plastic spoon besides throw it at door guy hoping to distract it. im going down the dark hallway. 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? maybe hook (avatar) or drogaiyah. 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yes 73. Would you recommend it to others? yes. good timewaster 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? no 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? a pillow 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? well i would probably go back to the 90s rather than be here and now at over 30 77. Savory or sweet foods? sweet, but i do love savoury. 78. Can you do a backflip? no 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? no, but almost. 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? i dont think so? 81. Can you handle spicy foods? yes 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? chem for sure 83. Do you have allergies? no 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? daffy duck for sure. 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? yes, love that godawful movie 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? dreamworks because they made httyd and shrek 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? wilde life is good, so is lore olympus on webtoon. 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? pisces. but my chinese zodiac is monkey. 89. Pizza or burgers? pizza. 90. Favorite Pokemon? jolteon! 91. Best eeveelution? jolteon! 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? poor 93. Favorite number? 888. or 1234. 94. What animal would you be? i would like to be a tiger or a cheetah. or possibly a bald eagle. 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid 96. How many languages can you speak? 1 - english. 97. Pancakes or waffles? waffles waffles waffles 98. How did you find FR? i think i saw a youtube tutorial for it and decided to check it out. 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? it helped me decide i need to stop being lazy and get out of bed 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? why are you the way you are?
oh god, here we go

1. What’s your name?
ninety9wyverns.

I’m kinda just ok rn

wamen

procrastination

probably FRD.

Blue.
7. Favorite shoe brand?
idk, Nike?

8. Red or blue?
Depends - colour? blue. flavour? red.

Ah you got me. orange.

Chocolate 100%

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

not really, too much work

13. Do you own any pets?
yes! 2 dogs, 2 cats.

idk, sort of?

15. Can you whistle?
no ;-;

too many

no, but i should probably get up and do something.

maple walnut

i eat ice cubes by the handful

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?
yes. with thick lenses

Purex but the one with the cat on it is good too

i cant remember.

yeah, a colouring contest when i was a kid. won a floaty pool board thing, and proceeded to try and hold it under the water. it then launched like 10 feet into the air

25. Tea or coffee?
coffee but only iced coffee

probably a picture of my dog

hell no

still no. sorry

29. Favorite emoji?

comedy

freddie mercury

According to all known laws of aviation, a bee should not be able to fly. It’s wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. But the bee flies anyway, because… i forget.

singer 100%. i sing in my car all the time

night owl.

chewed up pencils

go into the jungle because i would feel safer there than in the open

cry forum - mother mother

clown and working lights because that is absolutely hilarious. how did i end up in an elevator with a clown anyway

no

no

no

i see what you did there

months ago.

pretty rocks

sunny, then rainy, then sunny again.

no.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoy.

48. Favorite cereal?
Life cereal

no

no

no

no

probably air.

carpet (i live with my bf so technically its his room)

no

potato chips.

57. Crayons or markers?
markers.

phones

had to look up the character list. luigi

glad they reworked the character design from the original abomination

cows have four stomachs? actually no, they have one stomach with four specialized compartments.

blue.

no

cant think of anything

i like winter.

yes.

snacks

no, but i would love to one day.

probably 50 rat sized bulls, because bulls cant climb like rats can. i will yeet them

a) why do i have a plastic spoon b) i guess im taking the hallway since theres some creepy entity at the door, and the windows are sealed shut. what the heck am i gonna do with a plastic spoon besides throw it at door guy hoping to distract it. im going down the dark hallway.

maybe hook (avatar) or drogaiyah.

yes

yes. good timewaster

no

a pillow

well i would probably go back to the 90s rather than be here and now at over 30

sweet, but i do love savoury.

no

no, but almost.

i dont think so?

yes

chem for sure

no

daffy duck for sure.

yes, love that godawful movie

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks because they made httyd and shrek

wilde life is good, so is lore olympus on webtoon.

pisces. but my chinese zodiac is monkey.

89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
jolteon!

91. Best eeveelution?
jolteon!

poor

93. Favorite number?
888. or 1234.

i would like to be a tiger or a cheetah. or possibly a bald eagle.

mermaid

1 - english.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles waffles waffles

98. How did you find FR?
i think i saw a youtube tutorial for it and decided to check it out.

it helped me decide i need to stop being lazy and get out of bed

why are you the way you are?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Going to answwrr the important questions

48. Favorite cereal?

Quisp the cereal from outer space that gives you quazy energy

Going to answwrr the important questions

48. Favorite cereal?

aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
1. What’s your name? I go by several online names, Blu, Effer, and Johnny!
2. Got it, how are you doing. Doing pretty alright :-] I should be sleeping though
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? I exist
4. I see, so what brings you here? Boredom!
5. Where are you most active in the forums? Forum games!
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Red and blue!
7. Favorite shoe brand? Newbalance
8. Red or blue? I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THIS?!?UH BLUE
9. What is your actual favorite color? red.
10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi? luigi
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Nope!
13. Do you own any pets? 3! 2 dogs and 1 cat!
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Team Fortress 2 !
15. Can you whistle? Yep!
16. How many pillows do you own? 3!
17. Should you be asleep right now? YEAH.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? cubed!
20. Which continent are you from? north america
21. Do you wear glasses? nope!
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Any toilet paper brand that school doesn't use
23. Worst video game you ever played? some horror minecraft on newgrounds that scared the crap out of me when i was 5
24. Have you ever won a contest before? Nope!
25. Tea or coffee? Coffee all the way
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? BLU MEDIC FROM TF2!! >:-]
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Yep!
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Yep!
29. Favorite emoji? Anatomical human heart emoji
30. Your favorite movie genre? Whatever the super gorey ones are called and kids movies
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? serj tankian or robin atkin downes!
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? Nope!
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Dancer
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? I wanna wake up early and stay up late but I just end up being a night owl and waking up at 4 pm.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? People who are condescending.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? The jungle
37. What is the last song you were listening to? Sombra vs Spy rap battle,,, um
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? A clown and working lights.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Only once !
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope!
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? I've only been to hot topic once and I got my first band shirt; a system of a down shirt ^_^!!!!
42. What is the meaning of life? To live.
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? I don't even remember,,
44. Do you collect anything? Nope!
45. How’s the weather over there? HOT.
46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope!
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos
48. Favorite cereal? Corn flakes with almonds
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? Nope!
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? No but I probably should,,
51. What about getting some water? Yep! I have water :-]
52. Have you seen Bird Box? Nope!
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water!
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpeting!
55. Do you have any organizational advice? N/A
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Potato chips
57. Crayons or markers? Markers
58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones,, even tho I never owned one.
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? I don't know anything about super smash bros.
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? the trailer for it sucked iirc.
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? The human heart has 6 great vessels! The aorta, pulmonary artery and vein, and the venae cavae!
62. What is your eye color? greenish grey
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? Nope
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? I do not recall yesterday at all.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Winter!
66. Do you enjoy reading? Nope!
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Protein shakes and protein bars.
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Nope!
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 1 bull-sized rat
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Snap the plastic spoon in half so it has a sharp edge(admittedly it won't do much) then approach the long hallway incase of danger
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Qui!
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yep!
73. Would you recommend it to others? Yep!
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Nope!
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My baby blanket. :-]
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? Fast forward to the 2020s
77. Savory or sweet foods? Sweet!
78. Can you do a backflip? Nope!
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope!
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Nope!
81. Can you handle spicy foods? Yeah!
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? None.
83. Do you have allergies? Nope!
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Daffy!
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yes .
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? They're the same to me.
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Do the team fortress 2 comics count as a webcomic?
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Capricorn
89. Pizza or burgers? Burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon? Piplup!
91. Best eeveelution? Glaceon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? I don't know !
93. Favorite number? 36 and 28
94. What animal would you be? Dog
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Fairy
96. How many languages can you speak? 1
97. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles
98. How did you find FR? Friend introduced me to it because they showed me an image of the plaguebringer and i was intrigrued
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? I think it could've tired me.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Can I sleep
1. What’s your name? I go by several online names, Blu, Effer, and Johnny!
2. Got it, how are you doing. Doing pretty alright :-] I should be sleeping though
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? I exist
4. I see, so what brings you here? Boredom!
5. Where are you most active in the forums? Forum games!
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Red and blue!
7. Favorite shoe brand? Newbalance
8. Red or blue? I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THIS?!?UH BLUE
9. What is your actual favorite color? red.
10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi? luigi
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Nope!
13. Do you own any pets? 3! 2 dogs and 1 cat!
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Team Fortress 2 !
15. Can you whistle? Yep!
16. How many pillows do you own? 3!
17. Should you be asleep right now? YEAH.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? cubed!
20. Which continent are you from? north america
21. Do you wear glasses? nope!
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Any toilet paper brand that school doesn't use
23. Worst video game you ever played? some horror minecraft on newgrounds that scared the crap out of me when i was 5
24. Have you ever won a contest before? Nope!
25. Tea or coffee? Coffee all the way
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? BLU MEDIC FROM TF2!! >:-]
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Yep!
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Yep!
29. Favorite emoji? Anatomical human heart emoji
30. Your favorite movie genre? Whatever the super gorey ones are called and kids movies
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? serj tankian or robin atkin downes!
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? Nope!
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Dancer
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? I wanna wake up early and stay up late but I just end up being a night owl and waking up at 4 pm.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? People who are condescending.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? The jungle
37. What is the last song you were listening to? Sombra vs Spy rap battle,,, um
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? A clown and working lights.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Only once !
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope!
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? I've only been to hot topic once and I got my first band shirt; a system of a down shirt ^_^!!!!
42. What is the meaning of life? To live.
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? I don't even remember,,
44. Do you collect anything? Nope!
45. How’s the weather over there? HOT.
46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope!
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos
48. Favorite cereal? Corn flakes with almonds
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? Nope!
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? No but I probably should,,
51. What about getting some water? Yep! I have water :-]
52. Have you seen Bird Box? Nope!
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water!
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpeting!
55. Do you have any organizational advice? N/A
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Potato chips
57. Crayons or markers? Markers
58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones,, even tho I never owned one.
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? I don't know anything about super smash bros.
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? the trailer for it sucked iirc.
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? The human heart has 6 great vessels! The aorta, pulmonary artery and vein, and the venae cavae!
62. What is your eye color? greenish grey
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? Nope
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? I do not recall yesterday at all.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Winter!
66. Do you enjoy reading? Nope!
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Protein shakes and protein bars.
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Nope!
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 1 bull-sized rat
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Snap the plastic spoon in half so it has a sharp edge(admittedly it won't do much) then approach the long hallway incase of danger
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Qui!
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yep!
73. Would you recommend it to others? Yep!
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Nope!
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My baby blanket. :-]
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? Fast forward to the 2020s
77. Savory or sweet foods? Sweet!
78. Can you do a backflip? Nope!
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope!
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Nope!
81. Can you handle spicy foods? Yeah!
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? None.
83. Do you have allergies? Nope!
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Daffy!
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yes .
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? They're the same to me.
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Do the team fortress 2 comics count as a webcomic?
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Capricorn
89. Pizza or burgers? Burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon? Piplup!
91. Best eeveelution? Glaceon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? I don't know !
93. Favorite number? 36 and 28
94. What animal would you be? Dog
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Fairy
96. How many languages can you speak? 1
97. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles
98. How did you find FR? Friend introduced me to it because they showed me an image of the plaguebringer and i was intrigrued
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? I think it could've tired me.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Can I sleep
KITTYDOG #1 FAN!!!

PAW/PAWS AND CLAW/CLAWS + SHE/HE/THEY/IT
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34