Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[b][/b][b][/b]woo, questionnaires [b]1. What’s your name?[/b] evonne [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] i'm doing well, thanks! [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] non-binary [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] boredom [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] nowhere really, maybe dragon share but that's it [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] all the blues [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] bearpaw or nike [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] blue [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] b-blue... [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] chocolate [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] mama luigi [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] nope [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] i have one pitbull named brownie [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] nope [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] yep [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] at school, 1 at home, 8 [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] i want to sleep but it's too early for that [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] all the flavors, i don't like ice cream [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] cubed [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] north america [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] yes [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] anything that's 2-ply [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] eve online [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] i can't remember [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] coffeeeee [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] probably a picture of my favorite pokemon or something [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] YES [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a [/b]telephone to use. Would you still let them in? i'll just give them my cellphone to use so...no [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] :thinking: or :eyes: [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] i'll watch anything if it's good enough realy [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] uh i don't know of many celebrities but i guess jack black he'd seem fun to hang out with [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] no [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] neither but if i had to chose, singer [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] early bird [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] people singing/humming out loud, people who talk loudly [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] stay in the open [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] FFXIV OST - Seiryu's Theme [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] alone with no lights [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] yes [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] no [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] when i was younger, yes [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] i dont think life does or should have a meaning [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] a couple of weeks ago [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] figurines [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] sunny but too cold [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] no [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] oreos [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] cheerios, the ones without the honey specifically [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] no [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] maybe [b]51. What about getting some water? [/b]no [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] no [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] fire [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] at school, wood at home, concrete with a couple of rugs [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] keep things that are similar together [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] potato chips [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] markers [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] smartphones [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] zero suit samus [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] video game movies bad [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] mushrooms are more related to humans than they are related to plants...do not quote me on this or ask why i know this [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] blue gray [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] no [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] i saw a car drive the wrong way up a one-way street [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] fall [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] as long as it's of my own volition [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] magic the gathering cards [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] yes [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] 50 rat-sized bulls [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] hide in the darkness and when whoever tried opening the door enters the house, i sneak back out behind them [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40264909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402650/40264909_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] i think so [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] if they have the time to waste [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] no, although certain "90s" things did last into the early 2000s so i guess i can remember some of those? [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] a bag of cheese puffs [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] fuuuuutuuuurreee [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] savory [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] no [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] yes [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] yes [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] sometimes [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] art [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] yes [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] bugs bunny??? don't really care about looney toons [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] yes [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] pixar [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] romantically apocalyptic [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] sagittarius [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] borger [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] sableye [b]91. Best eeveelution? [/b]umbreon [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense? [/b]casual [b]93. Favorite number? [/b]4 or 5 [b]94. What animal would you be? [/b]a sparrow [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? [/b]mermaid [b]96. How many languages can you speak? [/b]1 [b]97. Pancakes or waffles? [/b]pancakes [b]98. How did you find FR? [/b]hearing someone i followed talk about it [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? [/b]no [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? [/b]no
woo, questionnaires
1. What’s your name?
evonne
2. Got it, how are you doing?
i'm doing well, thanks!
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?
non-binary
4. I see, so what brings you here?
boredom
5. Where are you most active in the forums?
nowhere really, maybe dragon share but that's it
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?
all the blues
7. Favorite shoe brand?
bearpaw or nike
8. Red or blue?
blue
9. What is your actual favorite color?
b-blue...
10. Strawberry or chocolate?
chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
mama luigi
12. Do you plan on taking over the world?
nope
13. Do you own any pets?
i have one pitbull named brownie
14. Are you apart of any fandoms?
nope
15. Can you whistle?
yep
16. How many pillows do you own?
at school, 1
at home, 8
17. Should you be asleep right now?
i want to sleep but it's too early for that
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?
all the flavors, i don't like ice cream
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?
cubed
20. Which continent are you from?
north america
21. Do you wear glasses?
yes
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?
anything that's 2-ply
23. Worst video game you ever played?
eve online
24. Have you ever won a contest before?
i can't remember
25. Tea or coffee?
coffeeeee
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?
probably a picture of my favorite pokemon or something
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?
YES
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
i'll just give them my cellphone to use so...no
29. Favorite emoji?
:thinking: or :eyes:
30. Your favorite movie genre?
i'll watch anything if it's good enough realy
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
uh i don't know of many celebrities but i guess jack black he'd seem fun to hang out with
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?
no
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?
neither but if i had to chose, singer
34. Are you an early bird or night owl?
early bird
35. What is some of your pet peeves?
people singing/humming out loud, people who talk loudly
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
stay in the open
37. What is the last song you were listening to?
FFXIV OST - Seiryu's Theme
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
alone with no lights
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?
yes
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
no
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?
when i was younger, yes
42. What is the meaning of life?
i dont think life does or should have a meaning
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?
a couple of weeks ago
44. Do you collect anything?
figurines
45. How’s the weather over there?
sunny but too cold
46. Are you eating anything right now?
no
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos
48. Favorite cereal?
cheerios, the ones without the honey specifically
49. Are you wearing a hat right now?
no
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?
maybe
51. What about getting some water?
no
52. Have you seen Bird Box?
no
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
fire
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?
at school, wood
at home, concrete with a couple of rugs
55. Do you have any organizational advice?
keep things that are similar together
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?
potato chips
57. Crayons or markers?
markers
58. Smartphones or tablets?
smartphones
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?
zero suit samus
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?
video game movies bad
61. What is one useless fact you can list here?
mushrooms are more related to humans than they are related to plants...do not quote me on this or ask why i know this
62. What is your eye color?
blue gray
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?
no
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?
i saw a car drive the wrong way up a one-way street
65. What’s your favorite season of the year?
fall
66. Do you enjoy reading?
as long as it's of my own volition
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
magic the gathering cards
68. Have you ever traveled by plane?
yes
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?
50 rat-sized bulls
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
hide in the darkness and when whoever tried opening the door enters the house, i sneak back out behind them
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?

40264909_350.png

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?
i think so
73. Would you recommend it to others?
if they have the time to waste
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?
no, although certain "90s" things did last into the early 2000s so i guess i can remember some of those?
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?
a bag of cheese puffs
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
fuuuuutuuuurreee
77. Savory or sweet foods?
savory
78. Can you do a backflip?
no
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?
yes
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?
yes
81. Can you handle spicy foods?
sometimes
82. What is/was your favorite school subject?
art
83. Do you have allergies?
yes
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
bugs bunny??? don't really care about looney toons
85. Have you seen Sharktale before?
yes
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
pixar
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?
romantically apocalyptic
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?
sagittarius
89. Pizza or burgers?
borger
90. Favorite Pokemon?
sableye
91. Best eeveelution?
umbreon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense?
casual
93. Favorite number?
4 or 5
94. What animal would you be?
a sparrow
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
mermaid
96. How many languages can you speak?
97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes
98. How did you find FR?
hearing someone i followed talk about it
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?
no
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?
no
oh yeet I love questions :D 1. What’s your name? Sophia, but I don't like it that much anymore. I prefer being called Soapy! 2. Got it, how are you doing? p alright! gonna go on an eight day trip in a few hours, i'm excited! 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? agender yeet 4. I see, so what brings you here? boredom? I like filling out surveys and stuff. 5. Where are you most active in the forums? dragon share i guess? 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? red absolutely 7. Favorite shoe brand? I don't care too much for shoes, if its comfy I'll wear it 8. Red or blue? Red!! although recently I have noticed i take more of a liking to characters associated with the color blue 9. What is your actual favorite color? its still red :V 10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate, strawberries are gross 11. Mario or Luigi? uhhhhhhhh pokemon but seriously I can't really decide? 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? no, leadership makes me anxious :,) 13. Do you own any pets? A dog named Papi! sweet lil pomeranian/maltese cross, i love him so much 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Voltron, regrettably. Getting back into Undertale because of Deltarune! 15. Can you whistle? indeed i can! 16. How many pillows do you own? Two, and then two more pillow pets, one is a sheep and the other's a pikachu! 17. Should you be asleep right now? nah its 9am here 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? I've only ever had vanilla and chocolate since I'm picky and don't like trying things, haha. Vanilla, I guess. 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? none, I am picky and don't like trying new things! 20. Which continent are you from? 'straya, mate. 21. Do you wear glasses? yes! they're correctional glasses, but since I got them they haven't been doing any correcting, i think they made my pseudomyopia worse actually-- 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? i don't??? know???? 23. Worst video game you ever played? this club penguin game on the wii i suppose 24. Have you ever won a contest before? a few I think, but they were all online art contests or whatever i dont know if they count haha 25. Tea or coffee? apple mango juice 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? a screencap or something i drew of a favorite character probably. at the moment that would mean lance from voltron or sans undertale-- 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? hhhhh no 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? no, stranger danger! I'll pass them a phone but dont let them in. 29. Favorite emoji? ????, ?????‍???? or ???? although i recently switched from an iphone to a samsung, and honestly I hate all the samsung emojis :,) 30. Your favorite movie genre? comedy! 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? none of them because I get nervous around new people but uhh really there's no one in particular I'd hang out with. jeremy shada? 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees do not care what humans think is impossible. (is that right?) 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? singer! 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? both, i get up at like five and go to bed near midnight sometimes. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? people using their/there/they're wrong, spelling 'a lot' without the space, pencils that aren't in color order 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? stay put!! i dont know how to deal with the outside 37. What is the last song you were listening to? something out of the deltarune soundtrack probably. or at least a remix. most likely the world revolving. 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? alone with no lights, i dont hate clowns but dont like them either. 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? HHHHHECK NO 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? nope :D 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? there's no hot topics where I am 42. What is the meaning of life? heck if I know, i prefer not to think about this too much. 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? a week ago maybe? 44. Do you collect anything? not actively, i do like getting pokemon merch 45. How’s the weather over there? Cloudy 46. Are you eating anything right now? i wish 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? oreos definitely but hhh,,,, chips ahoy are good,,,,,, 48. Favorite cereal? Milo, though when I lived in the phillipenes it was called coco crunch so calling it milo is really weird 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? no, but I want to go put on my pokemon cap now 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? ye! 51. What about getting some water? yeye!! 52. Have you seen Bird Box? nah, I can't handle horror 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? FIRE 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? really gross colored carpet 55. Do you have any organizational advice? uhhhh dont procrastinate, dummy 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? popato 57. Crayons or markers? neither? i cant make either look good 58. Smartphones or tablets? tablets because bigger screen!! 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? I dont have a set main, i alternate between Kirby, Meta Knight, nd the pokemon minus jigglypuff. 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? [i]why would they do that[/i] 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? skydiving on mondays(?) while married is illegal in a certain US state. theres a bunch of useless laws like this because no one bothered to get rid of them 62. What is your eye color? brown, but its so dark it just looks black 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? nah not really, but if I could I think one brown and one blue would be cool. heterochromia is great 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? the worst thing i saw yesterday wasnt pg so i cant share :,) 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? no, i hate weather 66. Do you enjoy reading? ehhh a bit 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? stardew valley and heartbound!! 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? yeah! 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? no matter which i fight I'm gonna die so i dont care 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? neither because at this point I am a sobbing mess on the floor 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? baby boy. baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38433084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384331/38433084_350.png[/img] [/url] worthy mentions: his boyfriend Panis, and my custom progen Cinder, who is my avi dragon! 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yeah! 73. Would you recommend it to others? no one I know would really do it, i think 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? no 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? blanket?? sure 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? fast forward!! i want to see all the new pokemon games!! 77. Savory or sweet foods? Sweet! 78. Can you do a backflip? no, sadly 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? yeah, got it done red for fundraisers! 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? nah 81. Can you handle spicy foods? nope 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? as i've said since I was five, recess, lunch and hometime :,) but seriously, uhh, music? 83. Do you have allergies? nah 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? bugs, I find daffy infuriating-- 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? what is that 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar definitely, the only good things to come out of DW are how to train your dragon and the new she-ra reboot. 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? I don't know any actually! 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? aquarius! 89. Pizza or burgers? do NOT make me choose 90. Favorite Pokemon? ZORUA 91. Best eeveelution? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all of them 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? casual, low effort. 93. Favorite number? 2? 94. What animal would you be? please refer to my username or maybe a bird? I'd love to be able to fly 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid!! 96. How many languages can you speak? just the one, and like two phrases in japanese 97. Pancakes or waffles? pancakes!! 98. How did you find FR? chicken smoothie i think? saw a really nice dragon in someones sig 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? nah not really 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? nani the heck are you doing??
oh yeet I love questions :D

1. What’s your name?
Sophia, but I don't like it that much anymore. I prefer being called Soapy!
p alright! gonna go on an eight day trip in a few hours, i'm excited!
agender yeet
boredom? I like filling out surveys and stuff.
dragon share i guess?
red absolutely
7. Favorite shoe brand?
I don't care too much for shoes, if its comfy I'll wear it
8. Red or blue?
Red!! although recently I have noticed i take more of a liking to characters associated with the color blue
its still red :V
chocolate, strawberries are gross
11. Mario or Luigi?
uhhhhhhhh pokemon
but seriously I can't really decide?
no, leadership makes me anxious :,)
13. Do you own any pets?
A dog named Papi! sweet lil pomeranian/maltese cross, i love him so much
Voltron, regrettably. Getting back into Undertale because of Deltarune!
15. Can you whistle?
indeed i can!
Two, and then two more pillow pets, one is a sheep and the other's a pikachu!
nah its 9am here
I've only ever had vanilla and chocolate since I'm picky and don't like trying things, haha. Vanilla, I guess.
none, I am picky and don't like trying new things!
'straya, mate.
21. Do you wear glasses?
yes! they're correctional glasses, but since I got them they haven't been doing any correcting, i think they made my pseudomyopia worse actually--
i don't??? know????
this club penguin game on the wii i suppose
a few I think, but they were all online art contests or whatever i dont know if they count haha
25. Tea or coffee?
apple mango juice
a screencap or something i drew of a favorite character probably. at the moment that would mean lance from voltron or sans undertale--
hhhhh no
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
no, stranger danger! I'll pass them a phone but dont let them in.
29. Favorite emoji?
????, ?????‍???? or ????
although i recently switched from an iphone to a samsung, and honestly I hate all the samsung emojis :,)
comedy!
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
none of them because I get nervous around new people
but uhh really there's no one in particular I'd hang out with. jeremy shada?
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees do not care what humans think is impossible.
(is that right?)
singer!
both, i get up at like five and go to bed near midnight sometimes.
people using their/there/they're wrong, spelling 'a lot' without the space, pencils that aren't in color order
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
stay put!! i dont know how to deal with the outside
something out of the deltarune soundtrack probably. or at least a remix. most likely the world revolving.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
alone with no lights, i dont hate clowns but dont like them either.
HHHHHECK NO
nope :D
there's no hot topics where I am
heck if I know, i prefer not to think about this too much.
a week ago maybe?
not actively, i do like getting pokemon merch
Cloudy
i wish
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos definitely but hhh,,,, chips ahoy are good,,,,,,
48. Favorite cereal?
Milo, though when I lived in the phillipenes it was called coco crunch so calling it milo is really weird
no, but I want to go put on my pokemon cap now
ye!
yeye!!
nah, I can't handle horror
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
FIRE
really gross colored carpet
uhhhh dont procrastinate, dummy
popato
57. Crayons or markers?
neither? i cant make either look good
tablets because bigger screen!!
I dont have a set main, i alternate between Kirby, Meta Knight, nd the pokemon minus jigglypuff.
why would they do that
skydiving on mondays(?) while married is illegal in a certain US state. theres a bunch of useless laws like this because no one bothered to get rid of them
brown, but its so dark it just looks black
nah not really, but if I could I think one brown and one blue would be cool. heterochromia is great
the worst thing i saw yesterday wasnt pg so i cant share :,)
no, i hate weather
ehhh a bit
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
stardew valley and heartbound!!
yeah!
no matter which i fight I'm gonna die so i dont care
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
neither because at this point I am a sobbing mess on the floor
baby boy. baby.

38433084_350.png

worthy mentions: his boyfriend Panis, and my custom progen Cinder, who is my avi dragon!
yeah!
no one I know would really do it, i think
no
blanket?? sure
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
fast forward!! i want to see all the new pokemon games!!
Sweet!
no, sadly
yeah, got it done red for fundraisers!
nah
nope
as i've said since I was five, recess, lunch and hometime :,)
but seriously, uhh, music?
nah
bugs, I find daffy infuriating--
what is that
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar definitely, the only good things to come out of DW are how to train your dragon and the new she-ra reboot.
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?
I don't know any actually!
aquarius!
89. Pizza or burgers?
do NOT make me choose
90. Favorite Pokemon?
ZORUA
91. Best eeveelution?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all of them
casual, low effort.
93. Favorite number?
2?
please refer to my username
or maybe a bird? I'd love to be able to fly
mermaid!!
just the one, and like two phrases in japanese
97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes!!
98. How did you find FR?
chicken smoothie i think? saw a really nice dragon in someones sig
nah not really
nani the heck are you doing??
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png

1. What’s your name?
Espeon

I'm ok

gal

The realization that I haven't posted on fr since last year

dragon share

green

7. Favorite shoe brand?
sketchers

8. Red or blue?
blue

yellow

chocolate

11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi

no

13. Do you own any pets?
many

kind of? I like things and talk about them w/ my friends, but I avoid them online

15. Can you whistle?
no

no

rocky road

crushed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?
yes

... whatever's on sale

Imagine: Doctor for the ds

yes

25. Tea or coffee?
tea

an espeon

no

then yes

29. Favorite emoji?
¯\_(?)_/¯

comedy

skip

no

singer

early

I have pollen allergies that'll give me little sneezing fits. I hate it when people say bless you for every one. 20 bless yous are really overkill

Jungle, no sunburns for me

this is it

lights off

many times, they're great

no

I did back in middleschool

20 min ago for dinner

snow globes

it's raining

no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreo

48. Favorite cereal?
cinnamon toast crunch

no

did after reading the question, thanks for the reminder

have that already

Mom made me watch it with her, I'm not impressed

water

carpet

little drawer organizers are great

tortilla

57. Crayons or markers?
crayons

tablet

Samus

Oh god why

cats can't taste sweet

blue-grey

no

My cat's litter box was changed yesterday. It smelt horribe

Summer

I love it

A new hoodie or food

no, but I'm going to this summer

the biulls

run away

rn, Percy

sure

sure

no, they ended when i was 2

my cell phone

Time to rig the lottery in the 90s

sweet

no

no

I got my wisdom teth out, does that count?

no

biology

I love flowers, but they hate me

Bugs

yes

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar

Uhhhh no

virgo

89. Pizza or burgers?
burger

90. Favorite Pokemon?
eevee

91. Best eeveelution?
visually silveon, usefully umbreon

comfort hippie

93. Favorite number?

cat

fairy

1.25 I can remember a little of my 3 years of spanish classes, but not enough to be relly fluent

97. Pancakes or waffles?
waffle

98. How did you find FR?
A friend in highschool showed me it during a reg window
. It'll be 4 years in may

no

do I take a bath or shower tonight?

1. What’s your name?
Espeon

I'm ok

gal

The realization that I haven't posted on fr since last year

dragon share

green

7. Favorite shoe brand?
sketchers

8. Red or blue?
blue

yellow

chocolate

11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi

no

13. Do you own any pets?
many

kind of? I like things and talk about them w/ my friends, but I avoid them online

15. Can you whistle?
no

no

rocky road

crushed

North America

21. Do you wear glasses?
yes

... whatever's on sale

Imagine: Doctor for the ds

yes

25. Tea or coffee?
tea

an espeon

no

then yes

29. Favorite emoji?
¯\_(?)_/¯

comedy

skip

no

singer

early

I have pollen allergies that'll give me little sneezing fits. I hate it when people say bless you for every one. 20 bless yous are really overkill

Jungle, no sunburns for me

this is it

lights off

many times, they're great

no

I did back in middleschool

20 min ago for dinner

snow globes

it's raining

no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreo

48. Favorite cereal?
cinnamon toast crunch

no

did after reading the question, thanks for the reminder

have that already

Mom made me watch it with her, I'm not impressed

water

carpet

little drawer organizers are great

tortilla

57. Crayons or markers?
crayons

tablet

Samus

Oh god why

cats can't taste sweet

blue-grey

no

My cat's litter box was changed yesterday. It smelt horribe

Summer

I love it

A new hoodie or food

no, but I'm going to this summer

the biulls

run away

rn, Percy

sure

sure

no, they ended when i was 2

my cell phone

Time to rig the lottery in the 90s

sweet

no

no

I got my wisdom teth out, does that count?

no

biology

I love flowers, but they hate me

Bugs

yes

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar

Uhhhh no

virgo

89. Pizza or burgers?
burger

90. Favorite Pokemon?
eevee

91. Best eeveelution?
visually silveon, usefully umbreon

comfort hippie

93. Favorite number?

cat

fairy

1.25 I can remember a little of my 3 years of spanish classes, but not enough to be relly fluent

97. Pancakes or waffles?
waffle

98. How did you find FR?
A friend in highschool showed me it during a reg window
. It'll be 4 years in may

no

do I take a bath or shower tonight?
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

1. What’s your name? Everburn. I also do Burn. (Not comfortable sharing my irl name.) 2. Got it, how are you doing? Decent. 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Gal. 4. I see, so what brings you here? Boredom. 5. Where are you most active in the forums? Gen discussion. I want to talk to people while being alone. 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Teal 7. Favorite shoe brand? Not really. 8. Red or blue? Blue. 9. What is your actual favorite color? Teal 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Chocolate. Always. 11. Mario or Luigi? Luigi needs more love. 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? [Stereotypical villain laugh] 13. Do you own any pets? Yes! Spot and Sparky, my goldfish, and a koi pond. Occasionally I foster cats. 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Too many to count. 15. Can you whistle? No. Kind of? I can if I suck air in, but not out. 16. How many pillows do you own? 5 for my bed. What? I nest. 17. Should you be asleep right now? Probably? 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Most strawberry or banana flavors. They're just so... fake. 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Crushed. 20. Which continent are you from? The americas (They were connected!) 21. Do you wear glasses? Yes 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? As long as it works well and is nice I don't care. 23. Worst video game you ever played? Uh, I don't play? 24. Have you ever won a contest before? Yes 25. Tea or coffee? Tea. 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? A handwritten note saying: [insert witty comment here] 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? No. 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? No. 29. Favorite emoji? ???? 30. Your favorite movie genre? Sci-fi? 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Thomas Edison. Did he actually think he was from Venus? 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? I honestly don't care. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Neither? I write songs sometimes, so singer? 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night owl. Though there is no choice for me, I must be an early bird. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? Incorrect dialogue punctuation. 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Venture into the jungle. There has to be water where there is a lush jungle. Also food? 37. What is the last song you were listening to? Counting Stars by OneRebublic 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Depends. Is this a psycho clown or a normal clown? Either way, catch you on the dark elevator. 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Yes. 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Luckily, no. 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? No. 42. What is the meaning of life? To [s]suffer[/s] reproduce. (I believe in scienctific laws.) 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Several months. 44. Do you collect anything? Yes, coins. Foreign coins that I come across sometimes. Change. 45. How’s the weather over there? Rainy. 46. Are you eating anything right now? No. 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Both. 48. Favorite cereal? Lucky Charms. For the marshmallows. 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? No. Wait. ... Now I am. 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Yes, I just got my hat. 51. What about getting some water? I have been sipping tea while I wrote this. 52. Have you seen Bird Box? No. Nor do I want to. 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water. Scrambling brains for easy kills. Blood is mostly water. Heck, the body is mostly water. Also, controlling the air through moisture in the air. 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpet. 55. Do you have any organizational advice? Find what works. Don't color code everything if you can't maintain it. If you can have organized chaos and still keep tabs on everything you need, the you don't need to use more energy on organization. 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Tortilla can be dipped in salsa and come out tasting good. 57. Crayons or markers? Crayons are more versatile. 58. Smartphones or tablets? Tablets. 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Luigi needs more love. 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I haven't seen it. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? The Pope has a rock album. 62. What is your eye color? Blue/grey/green? It changes. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? (Would "it shifts through all colors, natural and unnatural and I can shift them at will" count? 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Math homework. 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Winter. I live near the equator. Anything under 80 is bliss. 66. Do you enjoy reading? HECK YEAH! 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? A book, and a milkshake with what's left over. 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Lots of times, actually. Mostly to visit family. 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 50 rat sized bulls. Kick them away and keep moving. 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Grab a board off the window and go down the hall. Otherwise, break through the window. 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Khan, my 4th wall breaking scavenger. Also my regular favorite. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44835822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448359/44835822_350.png[/img] [/url] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Sorta?? 73. Would you recommend it to others? Probably. 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? No. 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? Oh, floor, you have always been there for me. 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? Never been in the 90s? But I'd live it just to see. 77. Savory or sweet foods? Both??? 78. Can you do a backflip? I will break my back before I can ever HOPE to do one. 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Yes, but it was temporary. Thinking of shaving my head though. 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? I am assuming you mean "high on sugar"? Yes. Many times. Everyone's concerned about my addiction (okay that is an exaggeration) [[EDIT]] I MiSREAD THAT AS SUGARY, SORRY THE ANSWER IS NO! 81. Can you handle spicy foods? Ha ha ha NO 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Science and Creative Writing. 83. Do you have allergies? Yes! Peanuts and tree nuts. Unfortunately, this means most chocolates are off limits... :( 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs is funnier. 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? No. Should I? 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Dream works is good stuff 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Aha. What is this homestuck you speak of? Ava's demon, Namesake, Daughter of the Lilies, and Gunnerkrigg Court. 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? 89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza. 90. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee and all eeveelutions 91. Best eeveelution? Umbrian or Flarion look the best! 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? "I do not care anymore I just want to be comfortable" 93. Favorite number? 21, 11, or 7. 94. What animal would you be? Mantis shrimp (16 colors wow), barn owl (auto-trigonometry), or perigrine falcon (fastest thing ever, duh.) What else? A sparrow hawk (be super heckin agile) or a vulture (can go miles without expending energy) 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Mermaid 10/10 I wanna explore the ocean [s]and luring sailors to their deaths[/s] 96. How many languages can you speak? 1 1/2?? 97. Pancakes or waffles? Depends on the recipe... I take chocolate chip waffles over normal pancakes and red velvet pancakes over everything that was the best breakfast I ever had. 98. How did you find FR? Honestly? I was on a WoF rp community and someone was making dragons based on their FR permas... Do I regret checking it out? Yes. 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? No. Not really. 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Why are you like this?
1. What’s your name?
Everburn. I also do Burn.
(Not comfortable sharing my irl name.)
Decent.
Gal.
Boredom.
Gen discussion. I want to talk to people while being alone.
Teal
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Not really.
8. Red or blue?
Blue.
Teal
Chocolate. Always.
11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi needs more love.
[Stereotypical villain laugh]
13. Do you own any pets?
Yes! Spot and Sparky, my goldfish, and a koi pond. Occasionally I foster cats.
Too many to count.
15. Can you whistle?
No.
Kind of?
I can if I suck air in, but not out.
5 for my bed. What? I nest.
Probably?
Most strawberry or banana flavors. They're just so... fake.
Crushed.
The americas (They were connected!)
21. Do you wear glasses?
Yes
As long as it works well and is nice I don't care.
Uh, I don't play?
Yes
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea.
A handwritten note saying: [insert witty comment here]
No.
No.
29. Favorite emoji?
????
Sci-fi?
Thomas Edison. Did he actually think he was from Venus?
I honestly don't care.
Neither? I write songs sometimes, so singer?
Night owl. Though there is no choice for me, I must be an early bird.
Incorrect dialogue punctuation.
Venture into the jungle. There has to be water where there is a lush jungle. Also food?
Counting Stars by OneRebublic
Depends. Is this a psycho clown or a normal clown?
Either way, catch you on the dark elevator.
Yes.
Luckily, no.
No.
To suffer reproduce. (I believe in scienctific laws.)
Several months.
Yes, coins. Foreign coins that I come across sometimes. Change.
Rainy.
No.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Both.
48. Favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms.
For the marshmallows.
No.
Wait.
Now I am.
Yes, I just got my hat.
I have been sipping tea while I wrote this.
No. Nor do I want to.
Water. Scrambling brains for easy kills. Blood is mostly water. Heck, the body is mostly water.
Also, controlling the air through moisture in the air.
Carpet.
Find what works. Don't color code everything if you can't maintain it. If you can have organized chaos and still keep tabs on everything you need, the you don't need to use more energy on organization.
Tortilla can be dipped in salsa and come out tasting good.
57. Crayons or markers?
Crayons are more versatile.
Tablets.
Luigi needs more love.
I haven't seen it.
The Pope has a rock album.
Blue/grey/green? It changes.
(Would "it shifts through all colors, natural and unnatural and I can shift them at will" count?
Math homework.
Winter. I live near the equator. Anything under 80 is bliss.
HECK YEAH!
A book, and a milkshake with what's left over.
Lots of times, actually. Mostly to visit family.
50 rat sized bulls. Kick them away and keep moving.
Grab a board off the window and go down the hall. Otherwise, break through the window.
Khan, my 4th wall breaking scavenger. Also my regular favorite.

44835822_350.png

Sorta??
Probably.
No.
Oh, floor, you have always been there for me.
Never been in the 90s? But I'd live it just to see.
Both???
I will break my back before I can ever HOPE to do one.
Yes, but it was temporary.
Thinking of shaving my head though.
I am assuming you mean "high on sugar"? Yes. Many times. Everyone's concerned about my addiction (okay that is an exaggeration)
EDIT I MiSREAD THAT AS SUGARY, SORRY THE ANSWER IS NO!
Ha ha ha NO
Science and Creative Writing.
Yes! Peanuts and tree nuts. Unfortunately, this means most chocolates are off limits... :(
Bugs is funnier.
No. Should I?
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Dream works is good stuff
Aha. What is this homestuck you speak of?
Ava's demon, Namesake, Daughter of the Lilies, and Gunnerkrigg Court.
89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Eevee and all eeveelutions
91. Best eeveelution?
Umbrian or Flarion look the best!
"I do not care anymore I just want to be comfortable"
93. Favorite number?
21, 11, or 7.
Mantis shrimp (16 colors wow), barn owl (auto-trigonometry), or perigrine falcon (fastest thing ever, duh.) What else? A sparrow hawk (be super heckin agile) or a vulture (can go miles without expending energy)
Mermaid 10/10 I wanna explore the ocean and luring sailors to their deaths
1 1/2??
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Depends on the recipe... I take chocolate chip waffles over normal pancakes and red velvet pancakes over everything that was the best breakfast I ever had.
98. How did you find FR?
Honestly? I was on a WoF rp community and someone was making dragons based on their FR permas...
Do I regret checking it out? Yes.
No. Not really.
Why are you like this?
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1. What’s your name? eh.... 2. Got it, how are you doing? I'm alright I guess 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? I'mma girl. not much to say there tbh 4. I see, so what brings you here? I like this kind of stuff 5. Where are you most active in the forums? mainly general discussion and frd but I do forum games from time to time 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? [color=76002a]rEd[/color] 7. Favorite shoe brand? eh... 8. Red or blue? [color=76002a]red[/color] 9. What is your actual favorite color? [color=76002a]also red[/color] 10. Strawberry or chocolate? both 11. Mario or Luigi? green mario 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? I'll never tell. 13. Do you own any pets? I have at least four 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? yep, I'm total mh trash. does mythology count as a fandom? 15. Can you whistle? [size=2]heheh....[/size] 16. How many pillows do you own? two 17. Should you be asleep right now? sleep is a myth. 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? coffee, you think they'd come up with a better flavor. 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? [i]CRUSHED[/i] 20. Which continent are you from? the americas 21. Do you wear glasses? yeah but I lost the cleaner so they're pretty much useless. 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? I'm not into bathroom politics 23. Worst video game you ever played? there are alot of bad mobile games out there. 24. Have you ever won a contest before? haha, I'm a loser. 25. Tea or coffee? tea 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? this one pick of a sad starfish. 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? if I'm gonna die, I might as well die in a cool way. 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? as long as they don't try to kill me. 29. Favorite emoji? that one moon face thing 30. Your favorite movie genre? I prefer comedy but sci fi's pretty good too! 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? chris pratt seems like cool dude 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? I don't have the mental capacity for such a feat. 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? I'm equally terrible at both. 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? hardcore night owl. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? the sound of crunching, health class, humming, people using "u" instead of "you" in an argument, ect. 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? yeet myself into the jungle. 37. What is the last song you were listening to? "you're so vain" by this one lady whose name I can't remember. 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? elevator, no one can see me cry if I'm in the dark! 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? not ready to get decapitated yet. 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? I drink too much milk. I'm indestructible 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? sometimes but, earrings are 13 bucks there. 42. What is the meaning of life? live, do stuff, die. maybe reincarnate. 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? a year I think. there are better fast food joints in our area. 44. Do you collect anything? I have a lot of pokemon cards 45. How’s the weather over there? both cold and scorching at the same time. 46. Are you eating anything right now? soda 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? oreos have that cream. thus making them superior. 48. Favorite cereal? anything other than cheerios. 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? headphones count right? 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? yep. 51. What about getting some water? yep. 52. Have you seen Bird Box? not yet. 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? fire so that I can make fire jokes at inappropriate times. 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? this really[i] really[/i] [b]REALLY[/b] ugly carpet 55. Do you have any organizational advice? any advice given from me should be avoided. 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? taters 57. Crayons or markers? crayons don't bleed. 58. Smartphones or tablets? phones. every tablet I've had has been destroyed. it's like a curse. for some reason the curse doesn't apply to phones. 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? I heard ridley and incineroar are in the game now 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? get that thing away from me. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? betty boop is 16 62. What is your eye color? brown. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? I think yellow would be cool. 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? nothing much but the other day we had to watch a news story about rwanda in the 90's. it was heavy. 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? fall's nice because dying trees are pretty. 66. Do you enjoy reading? yeah. 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? useless junk probably. 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? planes scare me too much. 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? you can't kick a bull sized rat over a fence. 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? I'll just run down the hallway seeing as I'm going to die anyway. 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38617834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386179/38617834_350.png[/img] [/url] I guess, this dude atm. 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? yep! 73. Would you recommend it to others? yeah! 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? nah. 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? an empty can of tea. 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? if going to the 1990s mean I'll be immortal, I'd go for it. 77. Savory or sweet foods? savory. 78. Can you do a backflip? I can't even do a sit up. 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? nah. 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? my record is squeaky clean 81. Can you handle spicy foods? yeah! 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? orchestra because the teacher is the coolest dude ever. 83. Do you have allergies? well my eyes get irritated when someone has perfume on but I don't know if that counts. 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? good ol' daffy 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? more than once, I'm not proud of it. it's horrible 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? pixar. 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? I heard wildlife is pretty cool 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? sagittarius 89. Pizza or burgers? burgers 90. Favorite Pokemon? feraligatr is my son. 91. Best eeveelution? vaporeon is just, a+ 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? the kind of style that involves terrible wolf shirts. 93. Favorite number? 7 94. What animal would you be? I want to say peacock but I'd probably be a pelican 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid. 96. How many languages can you speak? I know a little bit of spanish. 97. Pancakes or waffles? pancakes 98. How did you find FR? idk dragons. 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? yep, it was fun. 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? "why are you like this?"
1. What’s your name?
eh....
I'm alright I guess
I'mma girl. not much to say there tbh
I like this kind of stuff
mainly general discussion and frd but I do forum games from time to time
rEd
7. Favorite shoe brand?
eh...
8. Red or blue?
red
also red
both
11. Mario or Luigi?
green mario
I'll never tell.
13. Do you own any pets?
I have at least four
yep, I'm total mh trash. does mythology count as a fandom?
15. Can you whistle?
heheh....
two
sleep is a myth.
coffee, you think they'd come up with a better flavor.
CRUSHED
the americas
21. Do you wear glasses?
yeah but I lost the cleaner so they're pretty much useless.
I'm not into bathroom politics
there are alot of bad mobile games out there.
haha, I'm a loser.
25. Tea or coffee?
tea
this one pick of a sad starfish.
if I'm gonna die, I might as well die in a cool way.
as long as they don't try to kill me.
29. Favorite emoji?
that one moon face thing
I prefer comedy but sci fi's pretty good too!
chris pratt seems like cool dude
I don't have the mental capacity for such a feat.
I'm equally terrible at both.
hardcore night owl.
the sound of crunching, health class, humming, people using "u" instead of "you" in an argument, ect.
yeet myself into the jungle.
"you're so vain" by this one lady whose name I can't remember.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with
a clown and working lights?
elevator, no one can see me cry if I'm in the dark!
not ready to get decapitated yet.
I drink too much milk. I'm indestructible
sometimes but, earrings are 13 bucks there.
live, do stuff, die. maybe reincarnate.
a year I think. there are better fast food joints in our area.
I have a lot of pokemon cards
both cold and scorching at the same time.
soda
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
oreos have that cream. thus making them superior.
48. Favorite cereal?
anything other than cheerios.
headphones count right?
yep.
yep.
not yet.
fire so that I can make fire jokes at inappropriate times.
this really really REALLY ugly carpet
any advice given from me should be avoided.
taters
57. Crayons or markers?
crayons don't bleed.
phones. every tablet I've had has been destroyed. it's like a curse. for some reason the curse doesn't apply to phones.
I heard ridley and incineroar are in the game now
get that thing away from me.
betty boop is 16
brown.
I think yellow would be cool.
nothing much but the other day we had to watch a news story about rwanda in the 90's. it was heavy.
fall's nice because dying trees are pretty.
yeah.
useless junk probably.
planes scare me too much.
you can't kick a bull sized rat over a fence.
I'll just run down the hallway seeing as I'm going to die anyway.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

38617834_350.png

I guess, this dude atm.
yep!
yeah!
nah.
an empty can of tea.
if going to the 1990s mean I'll be immortal, I'd go for it.
savory.
I can't even do a sit up.
nah.
my record is squeaky clean
yeah!
orchestra because the teacher is the coolest dude ever.
well my eyes get irritated when someone has perfume on but I don't know if that counts.
good ol' daffy
more than once, I'm not proud of it. it's horrible
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
pixar.
I heard wildlife is pretty cool
sagittarius
89. Pizza or burgers?
burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon?
feraligatr is my son.
91. Best eeveelution?
vaporeon is just, a+
the kind of style that involves terrible wolf shirts.
93. Favorite number?
I want to say peacock but I'd probably be a pelican
mermaid.
I know a little bit of spanish.
97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes
98. How did you find FR?
idk dragons.
yep, it was fun.
"why are you like this?"
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1. What’s your name? Lucid. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Got it, how are you doing? Decent.
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Just a person.
4. I see, so what brings you here? Boredom.
5. Where are you most active in the forums? General Discussion.
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Magenta.
7. Favorite shoe brand? Nike, I guess?
8. Red or blue? Blue.
9. What is your actual favorite color? Magenta???
10. Strawberry or chocolate? Defenitely strawberry.
11. Mario or Luigi? Luigi.
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Um, no?
13. Do you own any pets? Yeah.
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Of course,
15. Can you whistle? Not really.
16. How many pillows do you own? 2. I only use one at a time, though.
17. Should you be asleep right now? I’m in the grey zone right now.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Cubed.
20. Which continent are you from? North America.
21. Do you wear glasses? Yep. I can’t really see without them.
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Anything that isn’t from school.
23. Worst video game you ever played? Some GBA Muppets game.
24. Have you ever won a contest before? Probably.
25. Tea or coffee? Tea.
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Art of my persona.
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Absolutely.
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Reluctantly. I’d keep a good eye ln them, though.
29. Favorite emoji? None.
30. Your favorite movie genre? Anything that’s animated.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Some comedian or something, maybe? I don’t pay much attention to celebrities.
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? ”According to all known laws of aviation, there is no possible way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because it does not care what humans think is impossible.”
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Singer, I guess.
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Early bird.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? Get one bit of grease or slime on my stuff, I dare you.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Into the jungle!
37. What is the last song you were listening to? Roarin’ 20s.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? They clown. I think they would be nice.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Yeah. They’re fun.
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope.
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Nah.
42. What is the meaning of life? 42.
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Probably around 6 or 7 years ago.
44. Do you collect anything? No.
45. How’s the weather over there? It’s around 40 degrees here right now, so it’s a cold winter day.
46. Are you eating anything right now? Not at all.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Neither. Chocolate isn’t good, change my mind.
48. Favorite cereal? Apple Jacks.
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? I don’t even own a hat...
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? I hope so.
51. What about getting some water? Probably not as much as I should be getting.
52. Have you seen Bird Box? No. To be honest, I don’t see why so many people are talking about it. It supposedly wasn’t even that good, anyway.
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Earth. Time to become Toph.
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpet.
55. Do you have any organizational advice? Nah.
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Why not both?
57. Crayons or markers? Markets.
58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones.
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Bowser.
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I have low hopes.
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Hitler’s birthday is 4/20.
62. What is your eye color? Brown.
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? Nah.
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? A chemical that was a very specific shade of yellow.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Fall.
66. Do you enjoy reading? Heck yeah.
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Video games!
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Yep.
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 50 rat-sized bulls. Numbers mean nothing when fighting against someone that towers over you at the grand height of 5’2”.
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Into the hallway, just like my dreams always said.
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Caio.
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yeah.
73. Would you recommend it to others? Mhmm.
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? I’m not cool enough.
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? A blanket.
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 2020. Into the future, hopefully not of darkness.
77. Savory or sweet foods? Savory.
78. Can you do a backflip? Absolutely not.
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope.
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Also no.
81. Can you handle spicy foods? Can I? No.
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Physics.
83. Do you have allergies? Nah.
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Daffy Duck.
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Once, a very long time ago.
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar.
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Wilde Life.
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Bronzeblood, at your service.
89. Pizza or burgers? Burgers.
90. Favorite Pokemon? Vulpix.
91. Best eeveelution? Glaceon.
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Pretty bad. Cargo shorts were a thing for quite a while.
93. Favorite number? 4.
94. What animal would you be? Maybe a bird.
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Mermaid.
96. How many languages can you speak? Just one.
97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.
98. How did you find FR? Amino.
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? No, but it was still fun.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? ...Is there?
1. What’s your name? Lucid. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Got it, how are you doing? Decent.
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Just a person.
4. I see, so what brings you here? Boredom.
5. Where are you most active in the forums? General Discussion.
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Magenta.
7. Favorite shoe brand? Nike, I guess?
8. Red or blue? Blue.
9. What is your actual favorite color? Magenta???
10. Strawberry or chocolate? Defenitely strawberry.
11. Mario or Luigi? Luigi.
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Um, no?
13. Do you own any pets? Yeah.
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Of course,
15. Can you whistle? Not really.
16. How many pillows do you own? 2. I only use one at a time, though.
17. Should you be asleep right now? I’m in the grey zone right now.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Cubed.
20. Which continent are you from? North America.
21. Do you wear glasses? Yep. I can’t really see without them.
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Anything that isn’t from school.
23. Worst video game you ever played? Some GBA Muppets game.
24. Have you ever won a contest before? Probably.
25. Tea or coffee? Tea.
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Art of my persona.
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Absolutely.
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Reluctantly. I’d keep a good eye ln them, though.
29. Favorite emoji? None.
30. Your favorite movie genre? Anything that’s animated.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Some comedian or something, maybe? I don’t pay much attention to celebrities.
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? ”According to all known laws of aviation, there is no possible way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because it does not care what humans think is impossible.”
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Singer, I guess.
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Early bird.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? Get one bit of grease or slime on my stuff, I dare you.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Into the jungle!
37. What is the last song you were listening to? Roarin’ 20s.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? They clown. I think they would be nice.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Yeah. They’re fun.
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope.
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Nah.
42. What is the meaning of life? 42.
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Probably around 6 or 7 years ago.
44. Do you collect anything? No.
45. How’s the weather over there? It’s around 40 degrees here right now, so it’s a cold winter day.
46. Are you eating anything right now? Not at all.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Neither. Chocolate isn’t good, change my mind.
48. Favorite cereal? Apple Jacks.
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? I don’t even own a hat...
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? I hope so.
51. What about getting some water? Probably not as much as I should be getting.
52. Have you seen Bird Box? No. To be honest, I don’t see why so many people are talking about it. It supposedly wasn’t even that good, anyway.
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Earth. Time to become Toph.
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpet.
55. Do you have any organizational advice? Nah.
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Why not both?
57. Crayons or markers? Markets.
58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones.
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Bowser.
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I have low hopes.
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Hitler’s birthday is 4/20.
62. What is your eye color? Brown.
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? Nah.
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? A chemical that was a very specific shade of yellow.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Fall.
66. Do you enjoy reading? Heck yeah.
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Video games!
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Yep.
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? 50 rat-sized bulls. Numbers mean nothing when fighting against someone that towers over you at the grand height of 5’2”.
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? Into the hallway, just like my dreams always said.
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Caio.
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yeah.
73. Would you recommend it to others? Mhmm.
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? I’m not cool enough.
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? A blanket.
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 2020. Into the future, hopefully not of darkness.
77. Savory or sweet foods? Savory.
78. Can you do a backflip? Absolutely not.
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope.
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Also no.
81. Can you handle spicy foods? Can I? No.
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Physics.
83. Do you have allergies? Nah.
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Daffy Duck.
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Once, a very long time ago.
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar.
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? Wilde Life.
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Bronzeblood, at your service.
89. Pizza or burgers? Burgers.
90. Favorite Pokemon? Vulpix.
91. Best eeveelution? Glaceon.
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Pretty bad. Cargo shorts were a thing for quite a while.
93. Favorite number? 4.
94. What animal would you be? Maybe a bird.
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Mermaid.
96. How many languages can you speak? Just one.
97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.
98. How did you find FR? Amino.
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? No, but it was still fun.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? ...Is there?
AqaqXxe.png
1. What’s your name?
Shohei :)

I am doing pretty good, though a bit hungry.

Just your average dude.

I'm feeling talkative and no one would like to talk to me.

Nowhere specific, really. I find forums a bit intimidating, this is one of my first posts.

I like gold-yellow.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Anything cheap and doesn't make me slip on the gym floor like an ice rink.

8. Red or blue?
A hard decision, maybe red.

Hmm... Metallic gold, then?

Chocolate.

11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario is more iconic.

Not yet.

13. Do you own any pets?
I have one cat, and I also enjoy hanging out with 40 crows.

The Elder Scrolls, Harry Potter, and maybe Game of Thrones once I finish the books.

15. Can you whistle?
Nope. :(

Just one.

Nah.

Strawberry.

You can cube ice?... Well, I like shaved.

North America :)

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yup, and I hate them.

Leaves.

I never played anything bad, but Morrowind was likely the least enjoyable.

Maybe one out of pity.

25. Tea or coffee?
Neither, hot cocoa reigns supreme.

Maybe the crow meat item.

If her name is Serana then she can come right in. If not, then I will have to set up a ward, a guardian circle, and find my sword.

They made me set all those magical defenses up for nothing? Very well, but they still can't come in.

29. Favorite emoji?
????

Horror!!!

Todd Howard. >:)

Nope.

Singer for sure.

Both, I sleep in shifts so I can be up early and sleep late. I sleep for about 3 hours in the afternoon every day.

I don't like seeing humans. Just in general. Seeing people makes my blood boil.

Go into the jungle to find something tasty.

Get Up - Mother Mother

Trapped with a clown. Jesters can be a blast.

I went on a small one and hated it.

Nah.

I went there a few times looking for Skyrim things and died.

Caw caw

Yesterday I believe.

I collect goldfish toys :)))

Very cold and rainy and fantastic.

Nope.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos yum.

48. Favorite cereal?
Shreddies. I love it and crows love it (but they cannot have too much).

I never do.

Oh yes I stretch quite a bit.

I have had quite a bit today.

Nah.

Earth, because that means controlling most of the planet and all the valuable minerals inside of it. Right?

Carpet

Don;t

Tortilla for the win.

57. Crayons or markers?
Crayons.

Tablets.

I don't know any characters from that.

Looks terrifying.

Crows love cheese and eggs, but they do not like bread as much. They don't like banana at all.

Dark brown.

I think gold or light purple eyes would be cool.

Me

Spring.

It's hard to focus but when I do manage to it's quite enjoyable.

More goldfish toys.

Many times. It gets tiring sitting down for 10 hours in a row, but I make it work.

50 rat sized bulls. They sound cute.

I open the door and leave through the door. I will likely scare whoever is trying to enter and be able to escape into the darkness if they are malicious.

Nocturnal. I got her for very cheap and she is gorgeous.

I am.

Maybe.

No, thank the gods for that.

My phone. Darn.

Fast forward. That would mean I would be on hormones and have had surgery and be somewhat okay with myself. Hopefully.

Savoury.

Nope.

I tried, but my hair is black.

No :( not yet.

Yup.

I like foods a lot. The teacher's nice and cooking is fun.

I don't luckily.

Bugs.

Multiple times, and I unironically love it.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
I can't tell the difference.

Nope.

Aquarius. The least common one! :)

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Stunfisk <3

91. Best eeveelution?
Espeon

Edgy tired teenager on the top, lazy summer child on the bottom.

93. Favorite number?

A crow, because caw caw.

A fairy.

English, some Japanese, and a pinch of Danish.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I think my friend recommended it to me.

It helped cure my boredom and loneliness somewhat.

Why aren't you playing Skyrim?
1. What’s your name?
Shohei :)

I am doing pretty good, though a bit hungry.

Just your average dude.

I'm feeling talkative and no one would like to talk to me.

Nowhere specific, really. I find forums a bit intimidating, this is one of my first posts.

I like gold-yellow.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Anything cheap and doesn't make me slip on the gym floor like an ice rink.

8. Red or blue?
A hard decision, maybe red.

Hmm... Metallic gold, then?

Chocolate.

11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario is more iconic.

Not yet.

13. Do you own any pets?
I have one cat, and I also enjoy hanging out with 40 crows.

The Elder Scrolls, Harry Potter, and maybe Game of Thrones once I finish the books.

15. Can you whistle?
Nope. :(

Just one.

Nah.

Strawberry.

You can cube ice?... Well, I like shaved.

North America :)

21. Do you wear glasses?
Yup, and I hate them.

Leaves.

I never played anything bad, but Morrowind was likely the least enjoyable.

Maybe one out of pity.

25. Tea or coffee?
Neither, hot cocoa reigns supreme.

Maybe the crow meat item.

If her name is Serana then she can come right in. If not, then I will have to set up a ward, a guardian circle, and find my sword.

They made me set all those magical defenses up for nothing? Very well, but they still can't come in.

29. Favorite emoji?
????

Horror!!!

Todd Howard. >:)

Nope.

Singer for sure.

Both, I sleep in shifts so I can be up early and sleep late. I sleep for about 3 hours in the afternoon every day.

I don't like seeing humans. Just in general. Seeing people makes my blood boil.

Go into the jungle to find something tasty.

Get Up - Mother Mother

Trapped with a clown. Jesters can be a blast.

I went on a small one and hated it.

Nah.

I went there a few times looking for Skyrim things and died.

Caw caw

Yesterday I believe.

I collect goldfish toys :)))

Very cold and rainy and fantastic.

Nope.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos yum.

48. Favorite cereal?
Shreddies. I love it and crows love it (but they cannot have too much).

I never do.

Oh yes I stretch quite a bit.

I have had quite a bit today.

Nah.

Earth, because that means controlling most of the planet and all the valuable minerals inside of it. Right?

Carpet

Don;t

Tortilla for the win.

57. Crayons or markers?
Crayons.

Tablets.

I don't know any characters from that.

Looks terrifying.

Crows love cheese and eggs, but they do not like bread as much. They don't like banana at all.

Dark brown.

I think gold or light purple eyes would be cool.

Me

Spring.

It's hard to focus but when I do manage to it's quite enjoyable.

More goldfish toys.

Many times. It gets tiring sitting down for 10 hours in a row, but I make it work.

50 rat sized bulls. They sound cute.

I open the door and leave through the door. I will likely scare whoever is trying to enter and be able to escape into the darkness if they are malicious.

Nocturnal. I got her for very cheap and she is gorgeous.

I am.

Maybe.

No, thank the gods for that.

My phone. Darn.

Fast forward. That would mean I would be on hormones and have had surgery and be somewhat okay with myself. Hopefully.

Savoury.

Nope.

I tried, but my hair is black.

No :( not yet.

Yup.

I like foods a lot. The teacher's nice and cooking is fun.

I don't luckily.

Bugs.

Multiple times, and I unironically love it.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
I can't tell the difference.

Nope.

Aquarius. The least common one! :)

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Stunfisk <3

91. Best eeveelution?
Espeon

Edgy tired teenager on the top, lazy summer child on the bottom.

93. Favorite number?

A crow, because caw caw.

A fairy.

English, some Japanese, and a pinch of Danish.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I think my friend recommended it to me.

It helped cure my boredom and loneliness somewhat.

Why aren't you playing Skyrim?
[b]1. What’s your name?[/b] Myra. [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] I'm Okay. [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] Gal. [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] Boredom. [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] I'm not very active on forums. Little bit in General and FR discussion, Dragon Share, Raffles and Giveaways, Dragons for sale, and Plague Forums. [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] Purple. Unless we are talking FR specific then Thistle. [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] Don't really have one. I like Bobs. I think they are under Skechers though. They donate to dogs and cats which is awesome imo. Plus they are sooo comfortable. [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] Red. [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] Purple. [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] Chocolate covered Strawberry! [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] IDK. I've heard of them but never played the games. [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] No way. Too much work. [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] Yes. Family has a dog and a cat. I have a cat and recently lost my dog. I love them all so much. Though I'll admit I love my cat and my dog so much more. Closer bond with them. [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] Not sure. I like anime but I'm not a superfan... I'm not superfan of anything really. [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] Most of the time yes I can whistle. [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] Three. [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] Nope. [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] I guess rocky road... [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] Shaved Ice! Cubed for regular drinks and crushed for traveling drinks (calms me chewing on crushed ice). [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] America. [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] Not anymore. I did when I was little. [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] Idk... I use bath tissue. Maybe Charmin is good? Definitely not toilet paper you use at malls or most public place. [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] I honestly don't know or don't remember. Only remember games I like really... [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] I don't think I've ever been first place for anything at all... I won tastiest science fair project once if that counts XD. [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] Tea. Coffee is good once in a while but that after taste gets me. And Starbucks coffee doesn't always agree with my tummy for some reason. Still love Starbucks London fog and Ice tea Lemonade sweetened. Oh and some of there food is really yummy. [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] Not sure just depends on what I'm feeling... So maybe my insta profile pic which is a skeleton holding a butterfly. [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] Only if I know their intentions. [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] Yes. Unless there is a payphone nearby. [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] ;P [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] I can no longer deny my love for romantic comedy. [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] I don't know. [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] No. [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] Singer but I am not a good one. Wish I could dance and sing good. [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] Night owl. [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] People getting offended easily. [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] If I'm permanently trapped there then might as well explore the jungle. [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] "Human" -The Killers [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] Depends if it was a nice clown just doing his/her job then the second one. [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] Yes. Once when I was young then I refused to go one one until I was older. I had a blast. [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] Yes my ankle, jumping off my mothers bed when I was little. Then I fractured my pinkie when I was a bit older. [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] Once in a while. [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] To live. Just the opposite of death or anything not living. [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] A couple months ago. [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] Not really. [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] Freaking cold. [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] No. [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] TBH Chips Ahoy! Only the original though. None of that chewy stuff. [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] Special K Nourish Berries and Peaches w/ Yogurt bites. So freaking good. [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] Nope. I rarely wear hats. [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] Yup. [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] Yes. [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] Yes. [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] Water. [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] Carpet. [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] Have a place for everything. Then when you use something you know where to put it when your done. And make sure it goes there don't leave it out. [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] Potato chips. Specifically Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, and West Coast Truffle Wavy Chips. Oh and Cheddar and Sour cream chips for sandwiches. [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] I usually use colored pencils so neither. [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] Smartphone. Never used a tablet. [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] I think I played it once with a friend and I played as Icarus or looked it up and it says Pit. All I remember is I beat her a few times XD. [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] Hope its good. Sonic looks a bit odd imo. But Jim Carrey is in it so thats kind of cool... [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called Anglets ;P. [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] Brown. [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] If it was safe I might change it to purple. [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] Gosh I can hardly remember I saw a lot of obese cats on insta. People need to take better care of that cause its not healthy for the poor kitty. [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] Spring and Fall. [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] Yes. [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] Sense I bad at decisions might as well spend it on good place. Give it to a local no kill animal shelter! Hope that counts as spending. [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] Yes. [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] 50 rat sized bulls... [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] Hallway... [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] I love all my dragons, but Archie's soft yellow and orange colors and vibrant blue eyes always make me happy and calm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34347227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343473/34347227_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] Yes. [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] Yes. [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] Nope. [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] A essential oil mister that lights up different colors. [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] This is a hard question gosh... Neither. [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] Both! [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] I can underwater. [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] Yes. [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] Yes. [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] Sometimes. [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] Art or English or Science. [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] Nope. [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] Both are pretty great. But I really like Daffy Duck. [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] Yes. [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] Both. [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] Zoophobia. [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] Cancer. Could go into more detail but that would require me to pull out a big book XD. Don't 100% believe in horoscopes, but they sure are fun to read lol. [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] Pizza. Hamburger pizza from Papa John's is pretty good tbh. [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] I've never played the Pokemon games, but I watched the show a lot when I was younger, and a couple of the movies. I love Vulpix. And after seeing a certain Pokemon episode I really loved Growlithe. Also loved Meowth and a few others. [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] Umbreon, Glaceon, Espeon. [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] Nice/Comfty. [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] 4. [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] Royal Albatross! They can fly really far. Or a Great White Shark cause they are great swimmers. Neither of these are my favorite animal though. [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] Mermaid. [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] One. [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] Waffles. [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] A really cool friend. [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] Yes it entertained me therefore saving me from boredom. [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] Why are you the way you are? Idk.
1. What’s your name?
Myra.

I'm Okay.

Gal.

Boredom.

I'm not very active on forums. Little bit in General and FR discussion, Dragon Share, Raffles and Giveaways, Dragons for sale, and Plague Forums.

Purple. Unless we are talking FR specific then Thistle.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
Don't really have one. I like Bobs. I think they are under Skechers though. They donate to dogs and cats which is awesome imo. Plus they are sooo comfortable.

8. Red or blue?
Red.

Purple.

Chocolate covered Strawberry!

11. Mario or Luigi?
IDK. I've heard of them but never played the games.

No way. Too much work.

13. Do you own any pets?
Yes. Family has a dog and a cat. I have a cat and recently lost my dog. I love them all so much. Though I'll admit I love my cat and my dog so much more. Closer bond with them.

Not sure. I like anime but I'm not a superfan... I'm not superfan of anything really.

15. Can you whistle?
Most of the time yes I can whistle.

Three.

Nope.

I guess rocky road...

Shaved Ice! Cubed for regular drinks and crushed for traveling drinks (calms me chewing on crushed ice).

America.

21. Do you wear glasses?
Not anymore. I did when I was little.

Idk... I use bath tissue. Maybe Charmin is good? Definitely not toilet paper you use at malls or most public place.

I honestly don't know or don't remember. Only remember games I like really...

I don't think I've ever been first place for anything at all... I won tastiest science fair project once if that counts XD.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Coffee is good once in a while but that after taste gets me. And Starbucks coffee doesn't always agree with my tummy for some reason. Still love Starbucks London fog and Ice tea Lemonade sweetened. Oh and some of there food is really yummy.

Not sure just depends on what I'm feeling... So maybe my insta profile pic which is a skeleton holding a butterfly.

Only if I know their intentions.

Yes. Unless there is a payphone nearby.

29. Favorite emoji?
;P

I can no longer deny my love for romantic comedy.

I don't know.

No.

Singer but I am not a good one. Wish I could dance and sing good.

Night owl.

People getting offended easily.

If I'm permanently trapped there then might as well explore the jungle.

"Human" -The Killers
Depends if it was a nice clown just doing his/her job then the second one.

Yes. Once when I was young then I refused to go one one until I was older. I had a blast.

Yes my ankle, jumping off my mothers bed when I was little. Then I fractured my pinkie when I was a bit older.

Once in a while.

To live. Just the opposite of death or anything not living.

A couple months ago.

Not really.

Freaking cold.

No.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
TBH Chips Ahoy! Only the original though. None of that chewy stuff.

48. Favorite cereal?
Special K Nourish Berries and Peaches w/ Yogurt bites. So freaking good.

Nope. I rarely wear hats.

Yup.

Yes.

Yes.

Water.

Carpet.

Have a place for everything. Then when you use something you know where to put it when your done. And make sure it goes there don't leave it out.

Potato chips. Specifically Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, and West Coast Truffle Wavy Chips. Oh and Cheddar and Sour cream chips for sandwiches.

57. Crayons or markers?
I usually use colored pencils so neither.

Smartphone. Never used a tablet.

I think I played it once with a friend and I played as Icarus or looked it up and it says Pit. All I remember is I beat her a few times XD.

Hope its good. Sonic looks a bit odd imo. But Jim Carrey is in it so thats kind of cool...

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called Anglets ;P.

Brown.

If it was safe I might change it to purple.

Gosh I can hardly remember I saw a lot of obese cats on insta. People need to take better care of that cause its not healthy for the poor kitty.

Spring and Fall.

Yes.

Sense I bad at decisions might as well spend it on good place. Give it to a local no kill animal shelter! Hope that counts as spending.

Yes.

50 rat sized bulls...

Hallway...

I love all my dragons, but Archie's soft yellow and orange colors and vibrant blue eyes always make me happy and calm.

34347227_350.png

Yes.

Yes.

Nope.

A essential oil mister that lights up different colors.

This is a hard question gosh... Neither.

Both!

I can underwater.

Yes.

Yes.

Sometimes.

Art or English or Science.

Nope.

Both are pretty great. But I really like Daffy Duck.

Yes.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Both.

Zoophobia.

Cancer. Could go into more detail but that would require me to pull out a big book XD. Don't 100% believe in horoscopes, but they sure are fun to read lol.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza. Hamburger pizza from Papa John's is pretty good tbh.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I've never played the Pokemon games, but I watched the show a lot when I was younger, and a couple of the movies. I love Vulpix. And after seeing a certain Pokemon episode I really loved Growlithe. Also loved Meowth and a few others.

91. Best eeveelution?
Umbreon, Glaceon, Espeon.

Nice/Comfty.

93. Favorite number?

Royal Albatross! They can fly really far.
Or a Great White Shark cause they are great swimmers.
Neither of these are my favorite animal though.

Mermaid.

One.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
A really cool friend.

Yes it entertained me therefore saving me from boredom.

Why are you the way you are? Idk.
1. What’s your name? Whatever you can make out of my username honestly, but outside of FR I’m called Mice

2. Got it, how are you doing? Good? but tiredish

3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Girl

4. I see, so what brings you here? Bored (also I was searching a specific keyword which is related to video games iwonderifyoucanguesswhich)

5. Where are you most active in the forums? FR discussion, but I’ve turned to lurking again whoops

6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Purple, red, and blue

7. Favorite shoe brand? Whatever looks good tbh

8. Red or blue? both (but I like purple best)

9. What is your actual favorite color? PURPLE IS SUPREME

10. Strawberry or chocolate? C H O C O L A T E

11. Mario or Luigi? Both I suppose

12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Maybe

13. Do you own any pets? 2 cats n a dog

14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Toby Fox owns my entire life currently
I thought I left Undertale behind but then Deltarune came out and I’m obsessed with both

15. Can you whistle? Yes

16. How many pillows do you own? 3, but I only use one

17. Should you be asleep right now? *looks at time* oh it’s 2 am

18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio

19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Um all of them

20. Which continent are you from? North America

21. Do you wear glasses? Yep, I’m blind

22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Idk

23. Worst video game you ever played? Idk

24. Have you ever won a contest before? Sorta

25. Tea or coffee? Tea

26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Raven from Teen Titans, or a character from Deltarune

27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Lol no

28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Why not

29. Favorite emoji? :eyes:

30. Your favorite movie genre? Comedy

31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? idk

32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION

33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Singer (I’m not good at either lol)

34. Are you an early bird or night owl? It’s 2 am

35. What is some of your pet peeves? I hate when people tear paper near me. My goddamn ears-

36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Open?

37. What is the last song you were listening to? A Deltarune mashup (I’m obsessed)

38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Ronald McDonald

39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? I went on 3. I don’t like rollercoasters

40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope

41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Never been

42. What is the meaning of life? Idk

43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Thursday

44. Do you collect anything? Not really I suppose *hugs third sketchbook*

45. How’s the weather over there? Nice and warm for now B)

46. Are you eating anything right now? Just had pudding

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? both-

48. Favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats I guess

49. Are you wearing a hat right now? No, but my hair’s wrapped does that count

50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? I’m sitting up rn

51. What about getting some water? Just finished a bottle

52. Have you seen Bird Box? What’s that

53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water

54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Tile

55. Do you have any organizational advice? None lol

56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Potato

57. Crayons or markers? Markers

58. Smartphones or tablets? Phone

59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Idk

60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? *shrugs*

61. What is one useless fact you can list here? staying up till 7 in the morning messes you up

62. What is your eye color? Brown. Very dark brown

63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? I wouldn’t, but if I did I guess I’d make it blueish?

64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Don’t think I have one

65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Fall

66. Do you enjoy reading? I do, but haven’t been doing that as much lately

67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it
on? Steam gift card

68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Quite a bit

69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? I wanna ride a giant rat

70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? I wouldn’t even be in the house to begin with lmao no

71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Elaine or Lila

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yea

73. Would you recommend it to others? I would but laziness

74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? I wasn’t even born in the 90s heh-

75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My shirt

76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you
rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? I’d say 1990s?

77. Savory or sweet foods? both

78. Can you do a backflip? Never

79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope

80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Nooope

81. Can you handle spicy foods? Yep, I love spicy stuff

82. What is/was your favorite school subject? was English, until school

83. Do you have allergies? Nope

84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs

85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yep

86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar

87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? *looks through a bunch of comics in webtoons* siren’s lament

88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee

91. Best eeveelution? Ummmmmmmm Sylveon

92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Lmao what sense

93. Favorite number? 2 and 7

94. What animal would you be? C a t

95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Mermaid

96. How many languages can you speak? Just 1 :’)

97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

98. How did you find FR? I was looking for pet site recommendations and one post mentioned this place

99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? Idk

100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Nope
1. What’s your name? Whatever you can make out of my username honestly, but outside of FR I’m called Mice

2. Got it, how are you doing? Good? but tiredish

3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Girl

4. I see, so what brings you here? Bored (also I was searching a specific keyword which is related to video games iwonderifyoucanguesswhich)

5. Where are you most active in the forums? FR discussion, but I’ve turned to lurking again whoops

6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Purple, red, and blue

7. Favorite shoe brand? Whatever looks good tbh

8. Red or blue? both (but I like purple best)

9. What is your actual favorite color? PURPLE IS SUPREME

10. Strawberry or chocolate? C H O C O L A T E

11. Mario or Luigi? Both I suppose

12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Maybe

13. Do you own any pets? 2 cats n a dog

14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Toby Fox owns my entire life currently
I thought I left Undertale behind but then Deltarune came out and I’m obsessed with both

15. Can you whistle? Yes

16. How many pillows do you own? 3, but I only use one

17. Should you be asleep right now? *looks at time* oh it’s 2 am

18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio

19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Um all of them

20. Which continent are you from? North America

21. Do you wear glasses? Yep, I’m blind

22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Idk

23. Worst video game you ever played? Idk

24. Have you ever won a contest before? Sorta

25. Tea or coffee? Tea

26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Raven from Teen Titans, or a character from Deltarune

27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Lol no

28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? Why not

29. Favorite emoji? :eyes:

30. Your favorite movie genre? Comedy

31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? idk

32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION

33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Singer (I’m not good at either lol)

34. Are you an early bird or night owl? It’s 2 am

35. What is some of your pet peeves? I hate when people tear paper near me. My goddamn ears-

36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Open?

37. What is the last song you were listening to? A Deltarune mashup (I’m obsessed)

38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Ronald McDonald

39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? I went on 3. I don’t like rollercoasters

40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope

41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Never been

42. What is the meaning of life? Idk

43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Thursday

44. Do you collect anything? Not really I suppose *hugs third sketchbook*

45. How’s the weather over there? Nice and warm for now B)

46. Are you eating anything right now? Just had pudding

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? both-

48. Favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats I guess

49. Are you wearing a hat right now? No, but my hair’s wrapped does that count

50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? I’m sitting up rn

51. What about getting some water? Just finished a bottle

52. Have you seen Bird Box? What’s that

53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Water

54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Tile

55. Do you have any organizational advice? None lol

56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Potato

57. Crayons or markers? Markers

58. Smartphones or tablets? Phone

59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Idk

60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? *shrugs*

61. What is one useless fact you can list here? staying up till 7 in the morning messes you up

62. What is your eye color? Brown. Very dark brown

63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? I wouldn’t, but if I did I guess I’d make it blueish?

64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Don’t think I have one

65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Fall

66. Do you enjoy reading? I do, but haven’t been doing that as much lately

67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it
on? Steam gift card

68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Quite a bit

69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? I wanna ride a giant rat

70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? I wouldn’t even be in the house to begin with lmao no

71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? Elaine or Lila

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yea

73. Would you recommend it to others? I would but laziness

74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? I wasn’t even born in the 90s heh-

75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My shirt

76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you
rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? I’d say 1990s?

77. Savory or sweet foods? both

78. Can you do a backflip? Never

79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope

80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Nooope

81. Can you handle spicy foods? Yep, I love spicy stuff

82. What is/was your favorite school subject? was English, until school

83. Do you have allergies? Nope

84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs

85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yep

86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar

87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? *looks through a bunch of comics in webtoons* siren’s lament

88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Cancer

89. Pizza or burgers? Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee

91. Best eeveelution? Ummmmmmmm Sylveon

92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Lmao what sense

93. Favorite number? 2 and 7

94. What animal would you be? C a t

95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Mermaid

96. How many languages can you speak? Just 1 :’)

97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

98. How did you find FR? I was looking for pet site recommendations and one post mentioned this place

99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? Idk

100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Nope
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[b]1. What’s your name?[/b] mei, more of a nickname but uhhh [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] not sleepy [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] enby [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] nothing else to do [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] frd i'd say [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] seafoam green [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] converse p cool [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] blue [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] any non-eyeburn-ey green [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] chocolate [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] 'm too cool for mario whatsitcalled [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] na nah [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] i wish [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] who isn't [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] yes [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] one [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] yes [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] that very bitter chocolate [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] wha [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] asia [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] no [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] ehh [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] was never able to play many video games sadly [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] no??? [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] either, but nothing bitter [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X082vu0.png?1[/img] or an actual image of him [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] yeah sure dude [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] yeah sure dude [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] ehhk [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] don't watch movies often at all but fantasy/not generally realistic things are great [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] i'm too awkward haha [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] no [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] neither [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] night owl [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] someone asking to borrow a pencil and not giving it back [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] jungle! jungle! [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] bad at love by halsey [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] do i have a flashlight [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] no [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] no [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] no [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] memes [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] few months ago i think [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] clean feathers i find from the ground, haven't added to it in a long time though [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] not cold enough [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] no [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] what iss chips ahoy [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] ehh [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] no [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] no [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] i have 2 sources next to me [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] no [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] i want to drench ken in water please [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] carpet [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] lol no [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] potato [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] markers are the bane of my existence [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] drawing tablets [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] who is that [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] whagt [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] your school probably doesn't let you learn estontian [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] dark brown and i hate it [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] if i wouldn't have to use contacts or nthing like that [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] my grades [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] winter [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] [b]yes[/b] [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] donating to charity or something similar [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] i was likke a year old but yes [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] can i pet them instead [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] hallway hallway hallwayyy [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44040824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440409/44040824_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] mmhm [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] sure [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] no [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] a table. reasonable [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] 1990s [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] both [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] no [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] no [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] no [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] to a certain degree yes [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] currently pe [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] not that i know of [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] ??? [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] no [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] pixaaarrrr?? [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] heartstopper [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] aquaries [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] pizza [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] i don't pokemon [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] h [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] "i'm too anxiety to show you what i want to look wear aaaa-" [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] 420 [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] 1 celled [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] fairy [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] 2, learning estonian in my free time though [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] pancakes [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] someone on deviantart [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] yes but i should be sleeping [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] why aren't you sleeping
1. What’s your name?
mei, more of a nickname but uhhh
not sleepy
enby
nothing else to do
frd i'd say
seafoam green
7. Favorite shoe brand?
converse p cool
8. Red or blue?
blue
any non-eyeburn-ey green
chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
'm too cool for mario whatsitcalled
na nah
13. Do you own any pets?
i wish
who isn't
15. Can you whistle?
yes
one
yes
that very bitter chocolate
wha
asia
21. Do you wear glasses?
no
ehh
was never able to play many video games sadly
no???
25. Tea or coffee?
either, but nothing bitter
[img]https://i.imgur.com/X082vu0.png?1[/img] or an actual image of him
yeah sure dude
yeah sure dude
29. Favorite emoji?
ehhk
don't watch movies often at all but fantasy/not generally realistic things are great
i'm too awkward haha
no
neither
night owl
someone asking to borrow a pencil and not giving it back
jungle! jungle!
bad at love by halsey
do i have a flashlight
no
no
no
memes
few months ago i think
clean feathers i find from the ground, haven't added to it in a long time though
not cold enough
no
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
what iss chips ahoy
48. Favorite cereal?
ehh
no
no
i have 2 sources next to me
no
i want to drench ken in water please
carpet
lol no
potato
57. Crayons or markers?
markers are the bane of my existence
drawing tablets
who is that
whagt
your school probably doesn't let you learn estontian
dark brown and i hate it
if i wouldn't have to use contacts or nthing like that
my grades
winter
yes
donating to charity or something similar
i was likke a year old but yes
can i pet them instead
hallway hallway hallwayyy

44040824_350.png

mmhm
sure
no
a table. reasonable
1990s
both
no
no
no
to a certain degree yes
currently pe
not that i know of
???
no
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
pixaaarrrr??
heartstopper
aquaries
89. Pizza or burgers?
pizza
90. Favorite Pokemon?
i don't pokemon
91. Best eeveelution?
h
"i'm too anxiety to show you what i want to look wear aaaa-"
93. Favorite number?
1 celled
fairy
2, learning estonian in my free time though
97. Pancakes or waffles?
pancakes
98. How did you find FR?
someone on deviantart
yes but i should be sleeping
why aren't you sleeping
================================== 1016.png #(# he/they=

we’ve escaped them
you and i
can fly away and
paint the sky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34